Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Untold Story of Ch. Ranbir Singh

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Y Jan nayak Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former Dy Prime minister of India, .
    Rajpalji, Ch Devilal ko unke rajnitic supporters ne hi Jannayak kahan hai bas, kisne dia ye title thoda bataogey?
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 27th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by VirJ View Post
    Hawasingh JI Appreciate that you have replied otherwise its normally a dull monologue from Ravinder Sura ji or Rinku ji on your behalf.

Are you saying that just because some high caste people (I am assuming you are refering to some Bhaman, panjabi) moved to BJP all the ills of congress also moved with them and now congress is a better party? At least in haryana caste wise (on top level) things are similar. There was Devilal, Bansilal, Bhajanlal once and now there is Hooda and in centre there is still the same family. If you look at their politics not much difference. Same Vote bank politics, minority appeasement.

Another thing is Pakistan punjab is proposed to be further divided but there is no Nehru involved?

RTI has been provided by UPA (congress) yes becuase they couldnt say no to the pressure which was building up. They cant take all the credit same way as BJP cant take all the credit for nuclear tests.The credit for RTI goes to those citizens who forced congress to provide RTI. This is the same congress who blocked so many books articles on China war, Blue Star just to protect one family.

Thanks
    Virj,In some other thread Samar has already mentioned it is not possible for Sangwan sahab to reply on each and every thread himself as he is too busy with things that are much more important.

When RavinderSura or me replies to you , you consider that as monologue so i have suggestion for you. Talk over phone to Ch Hawa Singh sangwanji and his number is 09416056145.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 27th, 2013), sivach (February 25th, 2013), ssgoyat (February 26th, 2013), vicky84 (February 26th, 2013)

I guess we all are busy in our own life with things which are more important than replying on Jatland. Considering how busy he is I just appreciated that he has taken the pain to reply in the thread. No one is forced to do so. It is just a moral responcibility of a writer to answer/clarify comment raised on his write ups.

Does he has time to say I am too busy in life and wont be actively replying to my posts and RinkuSheoran is my offical spokesman and will take care of questions raised?

We are not even sure if you are authorised to comment on his behalf. I will call him if there is a need. In my opinion a question raised related to post written on this platform should be answered here.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

cutejaatsandeep (February 25th, 2013), sivach (February 25th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (February 25th, 2013)

I guess we all are busy in our own life with things which are more important than replying on Jatland. Considering how busy he is I just appreciated that he has taken the pain to reply in the thread. No one is forced to do so. It is just a moral responcibility of a writer to answer/clarify comment raised on his write ups.

Does he has time to say I am too busy in life and wont be actively replying to my posts and RinkuSheoran is my offical spokesman and will take care of questions raised?

We are not even sure if you are authorised to comment on his behalf. I will call him if there is a need. In my opinion a question raised related to post written on this platform should be answered here.
    You are thinking and guessing about being busy but i can vouch for Ch Hawasingh Sangwanji that he is too busy not in his work but for the people like me and you.

I think you are one step ahead taking things in a different way, i said i have a suggestion where as i never said i'm the official spokesman but again you have your own perception. baat nai kadde sidhi bhi le lia kar n i just gave you a better way of communicating if you are really interested and Who knows the replies you are getting might be from a person authorized to write here??

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

vicky84 (February 26th, 2013)

I think its stretching bit longer than expected. All I wanted to say is:

1. Everyone's time has value, understand that. If he is doing something to improve life of people like me its good !! But I am doing ok on my own at the moment. Even Obama has to come out to clarify his decisions/statements sometimes. He isnt writing about himself. He is expressing views about others so its absolutely normal for people to raise a question for further clarification. I dont see any urgency to call him at this stage. If he doesnt have time to clarify its Ok. When I am too desperate to get a reply I might call him.

2. If he can upload those write ups he can also write that he has time issue and cannot answer all questions. So people may not even ask the questions.

3. I just asked to clarify does he ask you to reply or do you reply on your own. Are these your views or his? Is it too much to ask?

Cheers........
    Last edited by VirJ; February 26th, 2013 at 07:41 AM.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 27th, 2013), DrRajpalSingh (February 27th, 2013), sanjeev1984 (February 26th, 2013), sunnytewatia (February 26th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (February 26th, 2013)

For Mr Hawa Singh Sangwan ji - Sir, though I am much younger to you and can only think of learning from you instead of otherwise. You are an icon of struggle and persistance for our community. you hv always said that you dont wish to join politics and you hv a huge fan following among jats. Please be cautious about writing anything which can destroy your reputation among masses. May be you are right about Mister Ranbir Singh ( though I have my own reservations on truthfulness of it), but still if yourself are writing this, it is definitely going to be understood differently and time and again you will have to clarify yoruself.
    There have been several cases in the past where pople like you were misused / misquoted. So please beware - not only for yourself but for the better cause of this community - this battle for reservation is not yet over. As I mentioned in my earlier posts - no SDM in haryana is even given guidelines to issue state level OBC certificates to Jats. Hence no one has even got any benefit yet. So please focus on the great cause and ignore the glorification, even if it is 100% truth. Let others do it.

Also, please write on your own as much as you can on this website. Else, kindly nominate someone officially to write on your behalf.

As of now, there are few folks who defend each and every line of yours and write very agressively on your threads - without sensing and realizing that they are disconnecting masses from you through their agressive reply - rather than adding more people to the noble cause.May be their lack of 'Public Relations' knowledge. That is why Sonia Gandhi has soft spoken Ahmed Patel as her PA / PRO and not bad-mouthed Digvijay Singh OR Manish Tiwari. Mr Hooda always brings Prof Virender with him to set the dialogue with masses and to connect people. You are a public figure of good stature now and hence need to be careful about it - both through your write ups as well through people who "try" to represent yourself.

This is just my thinking on this thread. Kindly ignore if you do not like it.
    No offenses to anyone.
    Last edited by sunnytewatia; February 26th, 2013 at 03:33 PM.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sunnytewatia For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 27th, 2013), DrRajpalSingh (February 27th, 2013), sanjeev1984 (February 26th, 2013), sivach (February 26th, 2013), vicky84 (February 26th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (February 26th, 2013), vikda (February 26th, 2013), VirJ (February 26th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    Rajpalji, Ch Devilal ko unke rajnitic supporters ne hi Jannayak kahan hai bas, kisne dia ye title thoda bataogey?

Mahapurushun ko naam Pundit ki Zantri mein dekh kar nahin diya jate.

Kuchha udaharan parstut hain :

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was first to address Mohan Das Karam Chand Gandhi as 'Father of the Nation.'

Mahatma Gandhi addressed shri Vallabh Bhai Patel as Sardar after Bardoli peasant movement in Gujrat;

He was also known as Lohapurush for his contribution in dealing with integretion of the native princely states in India after independence.

Khijar Hayat Khan, the then C M of Unionist party led Punjab Government, addressed for the first time our beloved Sir Ch. Chhotu Ram as Rahabar-I-Azam and Deen Bandhu.

And in this way list can be enlarged to several pages.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

sunnytewatia (February 27th, 2013)

A very nice response.

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was first to address Mohan Das Karam Chand Gandhi as 'Father of the Nation.'

Mahatma Gandhi addressed shri Vallabh Bhai Patel as Sardar after Bardoli peasant movement in Gujrat;

He was also known as Lohapurush for his contribution in dealing with integretion of the native princely states in India after independence.

Khijar Hayat Khan, the then C M of Unionist party led Punjab Government, addressed for the first time our beloved Sir Ch. Chhotu Ram as Rahabar-I-Azam and Deen Bandhu.

You told about about others infact gave the people name who gave them title but didn't said who gave Jannayak title to ch Devilal, was it Ch OP chautala? Basilal? Hooda? who? I do agree on the title to Sardar patel and Ch Chhoturam but again have my reservation on Mahatma tile to gandhi.

I think its stretching bit longer than expected. All I wanted to say is:

1. Everyone's time has value, understand that. If he is doing something to improve life of people like me its good !! But I am doing ok on my own at the moment. Even Obama has to come out to clarify his decisions/statements sometimes. He isnt writing about himself. He is expressing views about others so its absolutely normal for people to raise a question for further clarification. I dont see any urgency to call him at this stage. If he doesnt have time to clarify its Ok. When I am too desperate to get a reply I might call him.

2. If he can upload those write ups he can also write that he has time issue and cannot answer all questions. So people may not even ask the questions.

3. I just asked to clarify does he ask you to reply or do you reply on your own. Are these your views or his? Is it too much to ask?

Cheers........
    yes you are right that it s overstretching but why i suggested you to call Ch Hawasingh ji?Because in the one of the above post you said it is a monologue from me or ravindersure in his behalf which was not needed at all.

Even when obama comes out you wont say it was joe biden till now replying on your behalf or will you? Vo suni hai na ki kisi ko utna hi maro jitna khud sehan kar sako. I dont want to divert this thread which we have already done.

enjoy!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

vicky84 (March 1st, 2013)

You told about about others infact gave the people name who gave them title but didn't said who gave Jannayak title to ch Devilal, was it Ch OP chautala? Basilal? Hooda? who? I do agree on the title to Sardar patel and Ch Chhoturam but again have my reservation on Mahatma tile to gandhi.
    We had a little discussion on Mahatma title for Gandhiji, back in April last year (#7):
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...l=1#post301884
    - Naveen Rao

Even when obama comes out you wont say it was joe biden till now replying on your behalf or will you? Vo suni hai na ki kisi ko utna hi maro jitna khud sehan kar sako.
    enjoy!
    Since you asked, I dont know whether you are refering to any particular incident or asking more in general. I dont know much about USA'a internal politics but I can say that Its very rare for someone like Joe Biden to clarify the (non political) personal views of Obama. He may clarify the govt policies of which he is a part. In any case are you Joe Biden to Mr Hawasingh?

I have heard this saying but I dont why are you quoting it here? It doesnt matter to me that thread has lost its direction because the author would not return to discuss. It was meant to be a good read. That is it.
    Last edited by VirJ; March 2nd, 2013 at 06:28 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

sunnytewatia (March 4th, 2013)

Since you asked, I dont know whether you are refering to any particular incident or asking more in general. I dont know much about USA'a internal politics but I can say that Its very rare for someone like Joe Biden to clarify the (non political) personal views of Obama. He may clarify the govt policies of which he is a part. In any case are you Joe Biden to Mr Hawasingh?

I have heard this saying but I dont why are you quoting it here? It doesnt matter to me that thread has lost its direction because the author would not return to discuss. It was meant to be a good read. That is it.
    i asked that in general but again you have your own perception (that is going only in one direction) which i can not and in fact dont want to change.No need to tll that it does not matter to you whether thread has lost its direction or not , that is obvious and if you are interested to talking to me not in thread then you can PM me or call me on my cell on 001-401-636-2655

23. The Following User Says Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

vicky84 (March 2nd, 2013)

Friend,

I have not heard the name 'Basilal', perhaps, you have used this word erroneously for Chaydhary Bansi Lal, the former Chief Minister of Haryana.

If this identification is acceptable to you, for sure, he did not address Ch. Devi Lal as Jananayak.

Regarding Ch O P Chautala and Ch. B.S. Hooda, you can ask either of them or

both of them to seek the required information as I am not supposed to do so on your behest.

When you find out information to your entire satisfaction [ of course with no reservation in your mind ], regarding Jananayak and Father of the Nation,

kindly do not forget to share your research with us.

Whatever meager information I had with me on the issue, I have had posted.

Till you find your much liked information keep enjoying your reservations and de-reservations.

Thanks !

P S : Since Ch. Ranbir Singh Hooda [ of course having other contributions to his share] was not concerned in awarding this title to any of the two persons, then what is the relevance of this discussion with the topic of the thread ? Kindly elaborate.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; March 2nd, 2013 at 08:36 AM.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

i asked that in general but again you have your own perception (that is going only in one direction) which i can not and in fact dont want to change.No need to tll that it does not matter to you whether thread has lost its direction or not , that is obvious and if you are interested to talking to me not in thread then you can PM me or call me on my cell on 001-401-636-2655
    I dont have any perception. I was asking are you refering Obama and Joe Biden in a particular reference or it is more in general. Here we were talking about once particular issue so its natural to link your example to that.

Anyway brother if need arise I will call u/PM to discuss this.

Take care

27. The Following User Says Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

Friend,

I have not heard the name 'Basilal', perhaps, you have used this word erroneously for Chaydhary Bansi Lal, the former Chief Minister of Haryana.

If this identification is acceptable to you, for sure, he did not address Ch. Devi Lal as Jananayak.

Regarding Ch O P Chautala and Ch. B.S. Hooda, you can ask either of them or

both of them to seek the required information as I am not supposed to do so on your behest.

When you find out information to your entire satisfaction [ of course with no reservation in your mind ], regarding Jananayak and Father of the Nation,

kindly do not forget to share your research with us.

Whatever meager information I had with me on the issue, I have had posted.

Till you find your much liked information keep enjoying your reservations and de-reservations.

Thanks !

P S : Since Ch. Ranbir Singh Hooda [ of course having other contributions to his share] was not concerned in awarding this title to any of the two persons, then what is the relevance of this discussion with the topic of the thread ? Kindly elaborate.
    first of all i didnt USED Bansilal instead it was typo and you are making assumption here that i used it intentionally and trying to divert the question i asked you. Kindly don't try put it in a way that i used intentionally. Why i asked because You used title of Jannayak for Ch Devilal and i'm very much curious and even same has been asked by many non jat friend as well why and who gave him this title so to find that out i asked about it because you have written a book on him and more than often you uses this title for him. Unfortunately you told about others but not Ch Devilal.When you can ask about who opposed Dinbandhu chhoturam on this thread and i replied to you but when some one ask you you try to avoid it.

can't i ask this thing from you?you didnt answer it on other thread as well. If you want me to start another to ask this question i can do that as well.

and when you have reservation for a particular party or person that does not mean everyone else is having the same. Meri research to jannayak k title pe yahi hai ki sirf uski party k logon ne kahan n party supporter hi maante hai kyunki kalam se unhone kya kia iska kahin kuch mila nhi aajtak.

first of all i didnt USED Bansilal instead it was typo and you are making assumption here that i used it intentionally and trying to divert the question i asked you. Kindly don't try put it in a way that i used intentionally. Why i asked because You used title of Jannayak for Ch Devilal .
    .................. Meri research to jannayak k title pe yahi hai ki sirf uski party k logon ne kahan n party supporter hi maante hai kyunki kalam se unhone kya kia iska kahin kuch mila nhi aajtak.
    16 varsh ki aayu mein desh ki azadi ke liye jail Jana; 86 varsh ki ayu mein antim sansh lene se pahle Rohtak zile mein Ole girne se kishanon ki fasal ko hui hani ki MP Ch. Inder Singh se jankari lene wale Vyakti ko Maha Purush nahin to kya kaha jayega !!!

Woh Jananayak the aur rahenge !!!

Jan Nayak Chaudhary Devi Lal per bahut si prakshit Pushtakon mein samgri uplabadh hai jismein hundreds leaders ke lekh lage hue hain. Anek Pradhan Mantri, kuch Rashtrpati, darzan bhar Mukhya Manti, anek Freedom Fighters, Bahut sari national aur prantiya rajneetik parties ke neta gana, un sabke lekh Chaudhry Devi Lal ke lagbhag 70 varsha ke Public life ke baare mein hain. Unko padhne ke baad hi unke jeewan aur darshan ko samjha ja sakta hai.

Vastava mein Chaudhary Devi Lal, Jan Nayak the aur Man of Masses ke rup mein desh /videsh mein unki chhavi thee aur aaj bhi unke dwara armbha kiye gaye BUDHAPA PENSION SCHEME, KAAM KE BAADLE ANAZ YOJNA, KAARZA MUAFI KI AWAJ UTHANA, BEROJGARI BHATTA DENE KI ZAROORAT, SSTUDENTS KE LIYE CONCENSIONAL BUS PASS, MATCHING GRANT SCHEMES, HARIJAN CHOPAL SCHEME, ITIYADI SCHEMES KO HARYANA AUR DESH KEE ANYA PARANTIYE SARKARON NE APNE APNE DHANG SE LAGOO KIYA HAI.

YAH UNKI DURGAMI SOCH AUR JANATA KE DUKH DARD DOOR KARANE KEE TADAF PRADRISHAT KARANE KE LIYE KAFI HAI.

Jana Nayak Ko NAMAN !!!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Aaj Chaudhary Chhaju Ram, Chaudhry Chhotu Ram, Chaudhry Devi Lal, Chaudhry, Bansi Lal, Chaudhry Charan Singh, Raja Mahendra Pratap, S. Bhagat Singh aur anek Jaat Mahapurushon ke adhure sapano ko karya roop dene ki disha mein aage badhane aur unke adhure karyon ko pura karane ki zaroorat hai. Unki taang khichai kee nahin !

Woh sabhi Mahaan the, Mahan Rahenge !

32. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Aaj Chaudhary Chhaju Ram, Chaudhry Chhotu Ram, Chaudhry Devi Lal, Chaudhry, Bansi Lal, Chaudhry Charan Singh, Raja Mahendra Pratap, S. Bhagat Singh aur anek Jaat Mahapurushon ke adhure sapano ko karya roop dene ki disha mein aage badhane aur unke adhure karyon ko pura karane ki zaroorat hai. Unki taang khichai kee nahin !

Woh sabhi Mahaan the, Mahan Rahenge !
    Kindly join discussion here : http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...417#post333417

first of all i didnt USED Bansilal instead it was typo .
    Sorry for the correction mate, but couldn't resist from pointing out that you can use "first form" of a verb after did / didn't. For example - 'I didn't use....'.
    Last edited by sunnytewatia; March 4th, 2013 at 03:06 PM.