Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beyond proud and prejudices-making Jatland a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    baal kaale karein tein chhotte koni hovo.
    अच्छा भाई मै बड्डा, आप छोटे i ईब तै नाराज़ नहीं i

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (April 17th, 2013), ravinderjeet (April 18th, 2013)

VPji,

Let me first of all compliment you for your shero-shayari (Poetry). You sure have the knack for it.

I also empathize with you that there is too much of 'seeng fasai/uljhayee' in this world including on JL. I only wish it were an ideal/perfect world where there would be no corruption, crime, communalism, loot, nepotism, show-off, etc. and thereby there would have been no difference of opinion and no 'seeng fasai/uljhayee'. Everything would have been so simple as all of us want.

But instead of being the perfect world, it is increasingly becoming all the more complex and it would be in our (community's) interest that we adapt to and learn to face the complexities of this increasingly complex world. These are just my observations and I thought of sharing them with you.
    Last edited by AbhikRana; April 16th, 2013 at 08:51 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (April 17th, 2013), ravinderjeet (April 18th, 2013), sanjeev1984 (April 17th, 2013), singhvp (April 17th, 2013), ygulia (April 16th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    VPji,

Let me first of all compliment you for your shero-shayari (Poetry). You sure have the knack for it.

I also empathize with you that there is too much of 'seeng fasai/uljhayee' in this world including on JL. I only wish it were an ideal/perfect world where there would be no corruption, crime, communalism, loot, nepotism, show-off, etc. and thereby there would have been no difference of opinion and no 'seeng fasai/uljhayee'. Everything would have been so simple as all of us want.

But instead of being the perfect world, it is increasingly becoming all the more complex and it would be in our (community's) interest that we adapt to and learn to face the complexities of this increasingly complex world. These are just my observations and I thought of sharing them with you.
    Abhik, first of all thanks for the nice compliment for my ‘tukbandi’, which is an honour indeed bestowed upon me and to which I may not even deserve.

I agree with you in that idealism and the practical world are poles apart and the expectations of an absolute synchronization between the two would make for only a utopian ideology. But the gap can be minimized to an ideal and optimum level by constant and sincere human efforts and the Administrator’s ingenuity. Society’s mediation in influencing the behaviour of its members matters a lot and that is where the idea of social congregations and advisory councils surfaces. Sometimes, our inflated egos and ‘undeservedly excessive’ ambitions to hog the limelight spoil the cordiality and sense of brotherhood. We should avoid that situation and should try to create harmony by giving due space to each other in spite of ideological differences. If we believe in civilized discourse, personal attacks and filthy sarcasm should be avoided which will certainly improve the situation and would attract the Jat literati who have been forced to abandon Jatland by some unruly and wayward members.

You have rightly said that world is bound be complex and we have to accept this reality. No disagreement. In my opinion, political differences should not come in between our personal equations and relationships, if we have faith in democratic value system. Even in a closely knit family, members may not be holding identical political views. But that does not necessarily lead to split of the family and the enmity of the magnitude we are experiencing here on this site.
    Last edited by singhvp; April 17th, 2013 at 01:42 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (April 17th, 2013), ravinderjeet (April 18th, 2013)

It is my personnel view and others may differ.I think at some of time everyone has given personnel comments including me,Vpji and others( now please dont ask me when). When we do make those comments we think that we are doing within limitation but if some others person do that to us then we start thread like this, yes there have been many on similar lines.

There was chapter in hindi 6th or 7th standard and in that there was question," samaj kaise sudhar sakta hai?". there was this beautiful answer given -Samaj har ek vaykati se bana hai , agar har vakati apne ko sudhar le to samaj sudhar jayega.I think this apply ti this site as well so start with yourself and things will improve.

on lighter note, kisiko utana hi maro jitna khud bardaast kar sako to kuch personnel nhi lagega
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (April 17th, 2013), ndalal (April 18th, 2013), neetu21 (April 17th, 2013), ravinderjeet (April 18th, 2013), rekhasmriti (April 17th, 2013), sivach (April 17th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (April 17th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    It is my personnel view and others may differ.I think at some of time everyone has given personnel comments including me,Vpji and others( now please dont ask me when). When we do make those comments we think that we are doing within limitation but if some others person do that to us then we start thread like this, yes there have been many on similar lines.

There was chapter in hindi 6th or 7th standard and in that there was question," samaj kaise sudhar sakta hai?". there was this beautiful answer given -Samaj har ek vaykati se bana hai , agar har vakati apne ko sudhar le to samaj sudhar jayega.I think this apply ti this site as well so start with yourself and things will improve.

on lighter note, kisiko utana hi maro jitna khud bardaast kar sako to kuch personnel nhi lagega
    भाई न्यू बता यो personnel view के हो सै I मन्नै तो यो आज पहली बार सुण्या सै I हो सकै सै यो अमरीकन अंग्रेजी का शब्द हो I
    दूसरी बात या बता, तेरे पै किस्नै 'personnel' (or personal) कमेंट मारे, तूं नाम बता उस माणस या लुगाई का I उसनै हम समझावांगे I इसीलिये तो यो तागा बांध्या सै I

तीसरी बात या सै अक इस थ्रेड मै के बुराई सै I कल्पना कर ल्यो के ईब लग हम सब सींग फ़साये खड़े थे (न्यू मान ले मेरे भी सींग उलझे पड़े थे) I फ़ेर उन सींगा नै सुलझान खातर मन्नै एक छोटा सा प्रयास कर दिया तो इसमै एतराज़ तो नहीं होणा चाहिए था I

चौथी बात या सै अक तूँ फ़ालतू के थ्रेड आर पोस्ट ignore कर दिया कर I सबतैं बढ़िया तरीका सै, लिखने आले का नाम पढ़ के अंदाजा सा ला लिया कर I लिख़णे आला तेरे ढब का माणस हो तो like का बटन दबा दिया कर I नहीं तो कूदी मार के आगली पोस्ट पै पहुंच जाया कर I वैसे dislike के बटन की भी फरमायस एक महिला सदस्य नै करी थी भोत पहल्यां I हो सकै सै वो बटन भी कदे ना कदे लाग ज्यागा, फेर तन्नै कोए पोस्ट लिखण की जरूरत ऐ कोन्या, सीधा ए वो dislike का बटन दाब दिए I

भाई टिंकू, प्यार मोहब्बत अर भाईचारा भोत बढ़िया चीज़ होया करै I इसलिए मै तो पर्सनल अटैक कै बिलकुल हक़ मै नहीं सूं I तन्नै तो बेरा ऐ सै भाई मै तो शान्ति का पुजारी सूं I इसीलिये शान्ति की स्थापना के लिए यो धागा शुरू करया सै I

आखर मै आपणा फीडबैक देण खातर तेरा धन्यवाद I

ॐ शांति शांति शांति
    Last edited by singhvp; April 17th, 2013 at 08:30 PM.

VPji,

I agree in totality that it is demoralizing for serious members to continue with any healthy or meaningful discussion when there are personal attacks happening or there is hijacking of threads by some vested interests.

However, as far as the choice of discussion is concerned, I firmly believe that whatever is happening in the society in terms of the ills affecting the society and its perpetrators or the reasons behind those ills should be discussed threadbare. To address any problem, we need to first of all acknowledge that there is a problem/ill affecting the society at large of which we (the Jat samaj) are a part. The choice of discussions on Jatland can be very subjective. There might be many topics on which either I do not find myself well equipped to comment or I am not interested. I as a member would prefer to stay away from those topics instead of wishing that those topics were not discussed at all. Hence, what i find acceptable or not is very subjective vis-a-vis any other member and it is very possible that we all can still co-exist without imposing our subjective assessments as to what is acceptable/unacceptable.

If I were to mention my expectations from the members and forums, it would be for them to share their experiences (both professional and personal) with the younger lot, guiding them and nurturing them. This is what the other communities do - go out of the way to help each other and thereby ensuring that the next batch (if you can say so) is ready take on the charge from the previous be it govt. jobs or pvt. jobs. I believe our community has the potential to occupy the various levels (from bottom to top) in the govt./pvt. jobs. These are diamonds that just need to be polished!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (April 17th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by singhvp View Post
    अच्छा भाई मै बड्डा, आप छोटे i ईब तै नाराज़ नहीं i
    fer choklet dyo ibb!!!!!!!!!!
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

भाई न्यू बता यो personnel view के हो सै I मन्नै तो यो आज पहली बार सुण्या सै I हो सकै सै यो अमरीकन अंग्रेजी का शब्द हो I
    दूसरी बात या बता, तेरे पै किस्नै 'personnel' (or personal) कमेंट मारे, तूं नाम बता उस माणस या लुगाई का I उसनै हम समझावांगे I इसीलिये तो यो तागा बांध्या सै I

तीसरी बात या सै अक इस थ्रेड मै के बुराई सै I कल्पना कर ल्यो के ईब लग हम सब सींग फ़साये खड़े थे (न्यू मान ले मेरे भी सींग उलझे पड़े थे) I फ़ेर उन सींगा नै सुलझान खातर मन्नै एक छोटा सा प्रयास कर दिया तो इसमै एतराज़ तो नहीं होणा चाहिए था I

चौथी बात या सै अक तूँ फ़ालतू के थ्रेड आर पोस्ट ignore कर दिया कर I सबतैं बढ़िया तरीका सै, लिखने आले का नाम पढ़ के अंदाजा सा ला लिया कर I लिख़णे आला तेरे ढब का माणस हो तो like का बटन दबा दिया कर I नहीं तो कूदी मार के आगली पोस्ट पै पहुंच जाया कर I वैसे dislike के बटन की भी फरमायस एक महिला सदस्य नै करी थी भोत पहल्यां I हो सकै सै वो बटन भी कदे ना कदे लाग ज्यागा, फेर तन्नै कोए पोस्ट लिखण की जरूरत ऐ कोन्या, सीधा ए वो dislike का बटन दाब दिए I

भाई टिंकू, प्यार मोहब्बत अर भाईचारा भोत बढ़िया चीज़ होया करै I इसलिए मै तो पर्सनल अटैक कै बिलकुल हक़ मै नहीं सूं I तन्नै तो बेरा ऐ सै भाई मै तो शान्ति का पुजारी सूं I इसीलिये शान्ति की स्थापना के लिए यो धागा शुरू करया सै I

आखर मै आपणा फीडबैक देण खातर तेरा धन्यवाद I

ॐ शांति शांति शांति
    laagge sonipat kaa paani asar karan laaggyaa,
    buddhaa sher ibb barat karan laaggyaa.
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

laagge sonipat kaa paani asar karan laaggyaa,
    buddhaa sher ibb barat karan laaggyaa.
    रविंदरजीत, क्यों किसे की दूखती रग पै हाथ धरया करै i यो भेद खोलणा के जरूरी था i

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (April 19th, 2013), vicky84 (April 18th, 2013)

काढ़ पुराणे किस्से, क्यों शांति की राह छोड़ो सो,
    क्यों इधर उधर की बात करो, क्यों टॉपिक नै मोड़ो सो i
    मोहब्बत का संदेश सुहाना, घर घर मै पहुंचाओ ,
    छोड़ पुराणी रंज़िस, भूल सुधारो, सबनै गले लगाओ
    बिना सिंगार के हुश्न सजै ना, चाहे कितनी सुथरी नारी हो,
    बिना रक्श के महफ़िल सूनी, चाहे बगल मै नैन कटारी हो i
    बिना प्यार के माणस सूख ज्या कंकाल बनै इस काया का ,
    दौलत शौहरत और हुश्न का यो जाळ सिर्फ मोह-माया का i
    हर दरवाज़े मौत नाच रही रोज़ लगावै फेरी,
    चार घड़ी का खेल बावले फेर सब कुछ होज्या ढ़ेरी i
    नितिन दहिया नै पौध लगाई, सत्येश्वर नै सींची,
    अपणे घर के काम छोड के, इतनी लांबी खींची i
    समर सिंह भी होया समर्पित कौम का मान बढाया,
    जाटलैंड के चक्कर मै इसनै ब्याह भी ना करवाया I
    दो शब्द प्यार के पढ़ ल्योगे तो, थारा के घट ज्यागा,
    शरीफ माणस का रोज़ रोज़ की कविताई तैं पीछा छूट ज्यागा i
    Last edited by singhvp; April 18th, 2013 at 07:27 PM.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (April 18th, 2013), Arvindc (April 18th, 2013), DrRajpalSingh (August 21st, 2013), kuldeeppunia25 (August 10th, 2013), op1955 (April 19th, 2013), pawandahiya (August 22nd, 2013), ravinderjeet (April 19th, 2013), rskankara (April 18th, 2013), sivach (April 18th, 2013), vicky84 (April 18th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (April 19th, 2013)

fer choklet dyo ibb!!!!!!!!!!
    किसे गाम मै रविंदर जीत जिसा अल्बादी बालक पड़ौस मै एक ताई कै घरां छाछ (लस्सी) लेण चाल्या गया I ताई की एक आँख मै नुकश था I अल्बादी बालक बोल्या, ए क़ाणी ताई लास्सी घालिये I ताई भी कुहाकड़ थी, न्यू बोली बेटा काम तो इसे करै सै, जणू तेरै दूध घाल द्यूं I

पर भाई रविंदर जीत, मज़ाक की सो बातें हैं, चोकलेट भाई के लिए के बड्डी चीज़ सै, भाई नै शम्पैन पिला द्यांगे i बस मेरी थोड़ी खिंचाई कम करया कर i

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (August 21st, 2013), op1955 (April 19th, 2013), pawandahiya (August 22nd, 2013), ravinderjeet (April 19th, 2013), sanjeev_balyan (August 24th, 2013), sivach (April 18th, 2013), vicky84 (April 18th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (April 19th, 2013), VPannu (August 22nd, 2013)

Shri Singh,

We have been waiting anxiously for more good posts from the participants as usual and your visit to this thread is also over due.

Thanks and regards
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

singhvp (August 22nd, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Shri Singh,

We have been waiting anxiously for more good posts from the participants as usual and your visit to this thread is also over due.

Thanks and regards
    Dr. Sahab,

Certainly, I will keep contributing to the site in the best possible manner with whatever little aptitude I have. It is indeed, heartening to note that members have been receptive of the call for tranquility and have responded to the thread in all positivity as there has been no bickering so far on this thread. Also, I notice some positive changes in overall behavioural pattern on Jatland except for the discourse on political matters. The members deserve appreciation for this. I am hopeful that things will improve further in the coming times. We must continue our endeavours to make the site better for which self-moderation is a prerequisite.

Regards

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (August 22nd, 2013), SandeepSirohi (August 22nd, 2013), vicky84 (August 22nd, 2013)

Dr. Sahab,

Certainly, I will keep contributing to the site in the best possible manner with whatever little aptitude I have. It is indeed, heartening to note that members have been receptive of the call for tranquility and have responded to the thread in all positivity as there has been no bickering so far on this thread. Also, I notice some positive changes in overall behavioural pattern on Jatland except for the discourse on political matters. The members deserve appreciation for this. I am hopeful that things will improve further in the coming times. We must continue our endeavours to make the site better for which self-moderation is a prerequisite.

Regards
    Singh Sahib,

Thanks for the prompt post, which really would serve the purpose of showing the way to the newer members like me, to tread with caution while posting our views without hurting the sensibilities of the participants.

You are right to say that self discipline is the best tool in the hands of members, who represent the cream of the community; and, with their willing continued cooperation, it is hoped that this community site would touch newer heights not in distant future.

No doubt, regarding discussion on political matters some positive indications are visible but much more control on words we use is desirable. If gradually we develop control on use of acrimonious words, the things would definitely present a better picture of not only the site but also the members also.

Hope with the sustained efforts of all members to further improve the content and quality of the posts a better picture of the community would emerge !

Thanks and regards,
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

singhvp (August 23rd, 2013)