Thread: Krishn dutt, an ordnary man while awake, but a learned rishi while in sleep

Krishn dutt, an ordnary man while awake, but a learned rishi while in sleep

I wonder if any of the members have heard about a gentleman called Krishna dutt who used to deliver sermons while in sleep ? I had to the good fortune of meeting him in Barnawa. I heard him delivering sermons once. His sermons were recorded and published in book forms;

1. http://www.yogausa.com/wisdom-of-the-ancient-rishis.pdf

here is one rare video of him giving a sermon;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnHF9L0favE

This man was totally illiterate and from a very poor family. There is no way he knew Sanskrit and even his spoken language was typical western UP dialect Hindi. It was only during the sleep that he gave sermons in Sanskrit and refined Hindi. modern science can not explain all this. In his sermons he spoke on a variety of topics including Mahabharata, Vedas etc.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

sivach (April 15th, 2013)

RK uncleji,
    I happened to read his 2-3 books years ago, written in hindi. What I know is that the ved mantra he would recite don't match with currently available mantras in Vedas. The defending argumnet was that those mantras are lost with the passage of time. He would glorify ancient Vedic culture in his discourses, however the speech would not have a central theme rather flow in all different directions. But still those kind of talks from an illiterate person is a mystery.I have heard that he had announced his death date in quite advance...
    जिंदगी पथ है मंजिल की तरफ जाने का,
    जिंदगी नाम है तूफानों से टकराने का.
    मौत तो बस चैन से सो जाने की बदनामी है,
    जिंदगी गीत है मस्ती से सदा गाने का..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to deependra For This Useful Post:

dndeswal (April 15th, 2013)

I just read some of his sermons on "Holika" and her description of moon. Its really interesting. I am trying to pick the scientific portions from his sermons nd then trying to analyse them in light of present scientific understanding. I notice many interesting things.

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    I just read some of his sermons on "Holika" and her description of moon. Its really interesting. I am trying to pick the scientific portions from his sermons nd then trying to analyse them in light of present scientific understanding. I notice many interesting things.
    Okay, kindly share once you are through them.
    जिंदगी पथ है मंजिल की तरफ जाने का,
    जिंदगी नाम है तूफानों से टकराने का.
    मौत तो बस चैन से सो जाने की बदनामी है,
    जिंदगी गीत है मस्ती से सदा गाने का..

Quote Originally Posted by deependra View Post
    Okay, kindly share once you are through them.
    Best would be to glance through the book I have mentioned in my post. there are references in the book on Holika and moon. Book talks of water on moon. Till Chndrayan proved, no one believed that moon had water. There many scientific observations in the book/ pravachans which make lot of sense in the light of modern science.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (November 27th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Best would be to glance through the book I have mentioned in my post. there are references in the book on Holika and moon. Book talks of water on moon. Till Chndrayan proved, no one believed that moon had water. There many scientific observations in the book/ pravachans which make lot of sense in the light of modern science.

Has he published some book or CD/DVD of his views on various issues, if so, source of availability.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.