Thread: Need Help - Anyone preparing for RAS Examination?

Question Need Help - Anyone preparing for RAS Examination?

Dear Friends,

Is anyone of you preparing for RAS exam or know anyone preparing for RAS exam?

I wanted to know about the good coaching institutes and notes for RAS exam.

Please help me.

Thanks.
    Satendra Chaudhary (Vaire)
    "Not everyone can become an Artist, but an artist can come from anywhere"

"Age is not the criteria for being experienced"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vairesatendra For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (May 10th, 2013), rajpaldular (May 10th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by vijaykhunga5634 View Post
    ras stands for what
    Rajasthan Administrative Service.

Jat Folks, need your help on this. Please let me know if you know anyone preparing for RAS or IAS.
    Satendra Chaudhary (Vaire)
    "Not everyone can become an Artist, but an artist can come from anywhere"

"Age is not the criteria for being experienced"

I don't have much idea but there are many good institutes. Point is which subject are you looking for, for Civil services or State services exams you need to choose subjects of interest, You may need assistance from more than one institute
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Quote Originally Posted by vairesatendra View Post
    Dear Friends,

Is anyone of you preparing for RAS exam or know anyone preparing for RAS exam?

I wanted to know about the good coaching institutes and notes for RAS exam.

Please help me.

Thanks.
    Young Friend,

First of all develop self confidence, revise your course contents and bring latest syllabi books at home. Then analyse where do you stand. Assess your weak points and strong points regarding various subjects/papers. Then start plugging weknesses. For this purpose avoid falling prey to offers made by coaching THUGS.

You must contact your nearest University, perhaps CCS University Meerut for proper guidance because these Govt. Funded universities provide coaching/guidance to candidates appearing for PCS/IAS etc. This would be the cheapest and best means to get through the competition.

Then JNU/DU/University of Rajasthan, Jaipur/MDS University, Ajmer can also be contacted.

As regards private guiding institutions and shops, there is no dearth, you can find out in your nearest town/city.

The last but not the least thing is your own dedication and determination is the sure key to success.

There seems to be not shortcut to this; put in your best efforts by chalking out a convenient calendar for your self study and you are sure to succeed in your effort.

Best wishes.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

maddhan1979 (May 11th, 2013), vicky84 (May 11th, 2013)