Thread: Did Curiosity find a rat on Mars?

Thumbs up Did Curiosity find a rat on Mars?

Can you see a rat in this photo from NASA's Mars rover? Picture: NASA Source: Supplied

MARS rover Curiosity has captured a picture of what appears to be a rat on the surface of Mars.

The 'Mars rat' looks as though it has four legs and a tail, pictured surrounded by rocks on the red planet.
    A Japanese blogger believes to have discovered the life on Mars, according to UFO Sightings Daily, which said it "seems to resemble a rodent but also may be a lizard".
    "With water existing on Mars in small amounts, it's possible to find such desert animals wandering around … although very rare mind you," the post says.

A Japanese blogger thinks he's found a rodent-like creature in a photo from NASA's Mars rover. Picture: UFOsightingsdaily.com

Other possible explanations doing the rounds are that the object is a possum or a lizard.Or, it could just be a rock that looks like a rat.
    What do you think?
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (June 1st, 2013)

Fantastic and mind boggling research topic indeed !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (June 3rd, 2013)

No, actually it is my katda. NASA has secretly abducted it from my gher when he was chouthing in a weird but similar to Marsian way, may be that sent some signals to NASA and they came in like Shaktiman style and put him on their convey to Mars. It so touching to see him again (teary eyed).
    Last edited by Samarkadian; June 3rd, 2013 at 01:41 PM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (June 3rd, 2013), swaich (June 3rd, 2013), vicky84 (June 3rd, 2013), vijaykajla1 (June 6th, 2013), vikda (June 3rd, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    No, actually it is my katda. NASA has secretly abducted it from my gher when he was chouthing in a weird but similar to Marsian way, may be that has send some signals to NASA and they came in like Shaktiman style and put him on their convey to Mars. It so touching to see him again (teary eyed).

Hilarious Post !!

Salute to Haryanavi Katda at Mars!!!
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

vicky84 (June 3rd, 2013)

Targeted Website Traffic
    Reach Millions & Build Awareness About Your Business. Free Sign On!
    http://CharlesMcDuffie.com

Once seen, it cannot be unseen. The “Mars rat” captured by Curiosity’s lens.
    CREDIT: NASA/JPL-Caltech
    View full size image
    A Mars rock that bears a passing resemblance to a rodent is scuttling across the Internet with gusto, even inspiring some fans to set up a Twitter account in its name.
    UFO buffs spotted the purported "Mars rat" in a panoramic photo snapped in September 2012 by NASA's Curiosity rover. Zooming in on a portion of the image reveals what appears to be a rodent crouching between two rocks, its nose to the ground.
    "It's a cute rodent on Mars. Note its lighter-color upper and lower eyelids, its nose and cheek areas, its ear, its front leg and stomach," Scott Waring wrote at UFO Sightings Daily back in December. "Looks similar to a squirrel camouflaged in the stones and sand by its colors." ['Mars Rat' Photographed by Curiosity Rover (Video)]
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.