Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: मखौलिये जाट कह दे सच्ची बात !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    आज तक हिन्दुओं के साथ जो कुछ भी हुआ उसका कारण हमारे जयचन्द हैं।
    जैसे आज के खान्ग्रेसी, आरजेडी, एसपी, टीएमसी,वामपंथी,एनसीपी, जेडीयू दिग्गी, लालू, मणिशंकर, हार्दिक पटेल, कन्जरवाल, कन्हैया।
    Hindu nationalism is not the right way to counter Islamization as this attempt always failed. In Soviet Union, religion of any kind was banned, that's how they were able to control Islam. Islam is not the only problem, the mentality of indian Muslims is Arabized, they generally have Arabic names while Muslims of Iran and Turky have the names of their own languages. Even the educated ones like Javed Akhtar who is self described atheist considers himself a Muslim by culture not by any belief system. It is more appropriate to say he considers himself Arab by culture. The case of Naseerudin Shah is more terrible. This Urdu gang has a great fascination of Arab culture. They feel proud using Arabic words in their language. Recently when Saif Ali Khan named his kid Taimur that is a Turkish name and has nothing to do with islam and Muslims hardly have such name ,so it is obvious he named his kid after Taimur the brutal conqueror. I think this elite group of Muslims has very soft corner in their heart for medieval invaders.
    Last edited by AryanPoonia; September 7th, 2017 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    Sir ke signature ke liye to pahle sir ko bhi dive karke aana padega.....hehe ;-) ......mere waale signature ki pehchaan aapne kar li, to bulao Jatland Janta ko aur stamp lagao "khuli kitaab" ki

मुझे लगता है कि आपने ये singnature ऐसे ही लिख दिया क्योंकि आप को कुछ लिखना था। सही गलत का stamp लगाने वाले आप ही हो क्योंकि इसका मतलब आप ही जानते हो

Quote Originally Posted by AryanPoonia View Post
    मुझे लगता है कि आपने ये singnature ऐसे ही लिख दिया क्योंकि आप को कुछ लिखना था। सही गलत का stamp लगाने वाले आप ही हो क्योंकि इसका मतलब आप ही जानते हो
    a tough decision was based on it, for which I struggled, googled, consulted, met people other than family, read religious books to get peace in mind, wandered for job, difficulty to make anybody understand what I am going through be it for Truth or Honesty and not the least I practised to stand like pillar for any opposite force from either way for which I am thankful to my Grandpa's personality who was an untouched and unseen support to me somewhere from Heaven above. Still, I know what life I lead and I do not carry any authorised stamp with me, so its again a Job of people just like my educators. Now, I will address it as SACRIFICE rather than HAPPINESS and Calm.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (September 8th, 2017)

This one for you Mr. Poonia,

India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

That's all about history of ideology differences between Hinduism and Brahminism, though Hinduism is a vide subject and Brahminism is
    a varna in Hinduism forming a part of hierarchical division, called caste, in the Indian and Nepalese society who are placed at the top of it.Brahminism refers to the domination of Indian society of the priestly class of Brahmins and their Hindu-ideology.

Hinduism includes a diversity of ideas on spirituality and traditions, but has no unquestionable religious authorities, no governing body, no prophet(s) nor any binding holy book; Hinduism is a religion, or a way of life, widely practiced in South Asia.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is an example to invoke Sir
    , to add on his valuable perceptions about his signature at JL.

'Neelam' is an Asian (Indian) given name, taken from the Sanskrit word for sapphire

'Tanya' is a name of Jewish People who follow Judaism. Judaism encompasses the religion, philosophy and culture of the Jewish people. They are the people of Israel.

these two names are of my elder sister and mine. History goes like, she was after my life in childhood and now I am after her life. Sir, I neutralize your signature by this.
    Last edited by neel6318; September 7th, 2017 at 07:49 PM. Reason: an addition after a while

6. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (September 7th, 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by neel6318 View Post
    This one for you Mr. Poonia,

That's all about history of ideology differences between Hinduism and Brahminism, though Hinduism is a vide subject and Brahminism is
    a varna in Hinduism forming a part of hierarchical division, called caste, in the Indian and Nepalese society who are placed at the top of it.Brahminism refers to the domination of Indian society of the priestly class of Brahmins and their Hindu-ideology.[B][B]

Hinduism includes a diversity of ideas on spirituality and traditions, but has no unquestionable religious authorities, no governing body, no prophet(s) nor any binding holy book; [B]Hinduism is a religion, or a way of life, widely practiced in South Asia.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes...i agree.

Hinduism is the synthesis of different thoughts and traditions, though elitism dominated Hinduism but still it always adopted new ideas. Therefore there is lesser chances of getting fanatic but we shouldn't forget everything is man made, even the language we are using to express ourselves. If someone associates himself with any religious ideology and uses it as his/her identity, then it may create fanatical behaviour. Muslims generally believe Quran is the direct words of Allah to mankind. It is absolute truth without any fault while language itself is not the perfect way to express feelings and thoughts as it is invented by man. As we know there are different methods to approach a text and sometimes it is the reader who creates meaning. Therefore scriptures fail to provide the meaning the way it really is. So why did God used such an imperfect way to give His instructions to mankind ?

Yes....why did God used such an imperfect way to give His instructions to mankind ?
    He too take along His own defined philosophy. Why should He get into the war of mankind after creating different philosophies for them.....hehe

पुरानी कहावत है कि डायन जब-जब कमजोर होती है तो अपने किसी सगे की बलि देती है।
    तो कहीं गौरी लंकेश की हत्या भी.....?
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

Yes...i agree.

Hinduism is the synthesis of different thoughts and traditions, though elitism dominated Hinduism but still it always adopted new ideas.
    True, and that is the absolute dislike for me to accept Brahminism. I prefer to be Hindu, and when any Brahmin up-front to put question on my ideology then I become firm like him to say "Yes, I am Jat too being Hindu and I never impose my worshipping practices on you". Still they don't understand and retort absurdly to get an expression of nah! I wonder why such obsessing people are not punished by nature.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to neel6318 For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (September 8th, 2017)

मैं दोपहर को बरामदे मेंबैठी थी ।कि तभी एक अलसेशियन नस्ल का हष्ट पुष्ट लेकिन बेहद थका थका सा कुत्ता कम्पाउंड में दाखिल हुआ. उसके गले में पट्टा भी था. मैंने सोचा जरूर किसी अच्छे घर का पालतू कुत्ता है. मैंने उसे पुचकारा तो वह पास आ गया. मैंने उस पर प्यार से हाँथ फिराया तो वो पूँछ हिलाता वहीं बैठ गया.
    बाद में मैं जब उठकर अंदर गयी तो वह कुत्ता भी मेरे पीछे पीछे हॉल में चला आया और खिड़की के पास अपने पैर फैलाकर बैठा और मेरे देखते देखते सो गया.
    मैंने भी हॉल का दरवाज़ा बंद किया और सोफे पर आ बैठी . करीब एक घंटे सोने के बाद कुत्ता उठा और दरवाजे की तरफ गया तो उठकर मैंने दरवाज़ा खोल दिया. वो बाहर निकला और चला गया.
    अगले दिन उसी समय वो फिर आ गया. खिड़की के नीचे एक घंटा सोया और फिर चला गया.
    उसके बाद वो रोज आने लगा. आता, सोता और फिर चला जाता.
    मेरे मन में उत्सुकता दिन ब दिन बढ़ती ही जा रही थी कि इतना शरीफ, समझदार, व्यवहार कुशल कुत्ता आखिर है किसका और कहाँ से आता है?
    एक रोज मैंने उसके पट्टे में एक चिठ्ठी बाँध दी. जिसमें लिख दिया : आपका कुत्ता रोज मेरे घर आकर सोता है. ये आपको मालूम है क्या?
    अगले दिन जब वो प्यारा सा कुत्ता आया तो मैंने देखा कि उसके पट्टे में एक चिठ्ठी बँधी हुई है. उसे निकालकर मैंने पढ़ा.
    उसमे लिखा था : ये एक अच्छे घर का कुत्ता है, मेरे साथ ही रहता है लेकिन मेरी बीवी की दिन-रात की किटकिट, पिटपिट, चिकचिक, बड़बड़ के कारण वो सो नहीं पाता और रोज हमारे घर से कहीं चला जाता है.
    अगर आप इजाजत दे दें तो मैं भी उसके साथ आ सकता हूँ क्या ...??
    (सौजन्य : कुसुम लता)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (September 14th, 2017)

"म्यांमार को अकेला समझ यदि मुस्लिम देशों ने उस पर आक्रमण किया तो उनकी कब्रें खुदेंगी।"------इजराइल
    अब बोलो .....

जब एक सत्रह वर्ष के लड़के ने फेसबुक पर पोस्ट किया तब डरी हुई कौम वाले विद्रोह पर उतर आये।
    वहीं एक अधेड़ मुस्लिम हिन्दुओं को अपमानित करता है तो कुछ नहीं हुआ।

सँसार में 55 इस्लामिक देश हैं।
    फिर भारत को क्या धर्मशाला समझ रखा है क्या बे?

उपकार मानो गांधियों का
    जो ताजमहल का नाम 'नेहरू महल'
    गंगा नदी का 'इंदिरा नदी'
    कुतुब मीनार का 'राजीव मीनार'
    हिंद महासागर का नाम 'राहुल महासागर' नहीं रखा।

बचपन में वो शिक्षक बहुत अच्छे लगते थे जो होमवर्क एवँ टेस्ट देकर अगले दिन भूल जाते थे।

हामिद अंसारी जी ! रोहिंग्या मुसलामानों को आप बताते क्यों नहीं कि भारत में मुस्लिम पहले से ही इतने डरे हुए हैं।

20. The Following User Says Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

SALURAM (September 20th, 2017)

रndtv के पत्रकारों के झुरमुट ने माना कि डॉगी सिंह 'खान्ग्रेस मुक्त भारत' बनाने में पप्पू से कम नहीं तो बराबरी का सहयोग दे रहा है?

पप्पू अमेरिका में जाकर कह रहा है कि मुस्लिम भारत में बीफ के लिए सताए जा रहे हैं।
    अर्थात वो भारत के टूरिज़्म इंडस्ट्री को जानबूझकर समाप्त करना चाहता है।
    अब खान्ग्रेस का अगला एजेंडा ये है कि भारत कि छवि खराब करके यहां इन्वेस्टमेंट आने से रोका जाए।
    अर्थात चीन का काम खान्ग्रेस ने करने की सुपारी ली?

इस विश्व में केवल हिन्दू ही है जो "इस्लामिक भाईचारे की आत्मघाती बारूद" पर बैठा है।
    जड़वत मत बनो, उठना ही होगा।
    अभी नहीं तो फिर कभी नहीं।

पप्पू पनौती को हल्के में ले लिए थे।
    पप्पू अमेरिका पहुँचा एवँ तूफान ने तबाही मचा दी।

संस्कृत की क्लास मे गुरूजी ने पूछा = पप्पू इस श्लोक का अर्थ बताओ.
    “कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन”.

पप्पू = करमा बाई जो माँ की आयु की है शायद रास्ते में अधिकारपूर्वक फल बेचने का काम कर रही है।
    गुरूजी = मूर्ख, ये अर्थ नही होता है. चल इसका अर्थ बता:-
    “बहुनि मे व्यतीतानि, जन्मानि तव चार्जुन.”

पप्पू = मेरी बहू के कई बच्चे पैदा हो चुके हैं, सभी का जन्म चार जून को हुआ है.
    अथवा
    पप्पू: मेरी मम्मी इंदिरा की बहू है, किसी से नहीं डरती, चाहे जितने चार्ज लगें !
    गुरूजी = अरे गधे, संस्कृत पढता है कि घास चरता है. अब इसका अर्थ बता:-
    “दक्षिणे लक्ष्मणोयस्य वामे तू जनकात्मजा.”
    पप्पू = दक्षिण मे खडे होकर लक्ष्मण बोला जनक आजकल तो तू बहुत मजे मे है.

अथवा
    पप्पू: जाकिर नायक ने हमें लाखों की दक्षिणा दी है !
    गुरूजी = अरे पागल, तुझे १ भी श्लोक का अर्थ नही मालूम है क्या ?
    पप्पू = मालूम है ना.
    गूरूजी = तो आखरी बार पूछता हूँ इस श्लोक का सही सही अर्थ बताना.-
    हे पार्थ त्वया चापि मम चापि…….! क्या अर्थ है जल्दी से बता.
    पप्पू = महाभारत के युद्ध मे श्रीकृष्ण भगवान अर्जुन से कह रहे हैं कि……..
    गुरूजी उत्साहित होकर बीच मे ही कहते हैं = हाँ, शाबास, बता क्या कहा श्रीकृष्ण ने अर्जुन से……..?
    पप्पू =
    भगवान बोले = अर्जुन तू भी चाय पी ले, मैं भी चाय पी लेता हूँ. फिर युद्ध करेंगे.

अथवा
    पप्पू : Earth पर मटन चाप सबसे ताकतवर होता है जिसे खाकर एस्केप वेलोसिटी से जुपिटर पर जा सकते हैं !
    गुरूजी बेहोश………….
    इसमें पप्पू का अर्थ भौंदू ऊर्फ आउल एक ही है।