Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: A Fistful Gaddar Jats

No you're wrong here. Jats competition was not with Rajputs but with Baniyas, Jains and Meenas. Getting reservation in OBC didn't benifit that much in fact it saturated the OBC list that's why many Jats opt to fill Gen category instead of OBC in competitive exams. Real threat is Meena community they occupied most of the admin posts and govt jobs. They are prosperous, well educated but still keep on getting ST reservation benefit. How can you forget Gurjjar-Meena conflict when Gurjars demanded ST reservation.

Jats from Rajasthan are excelling not because of OBC reservation lollypop but sheer hard work and determination against all odds. There're many Jat administrators who are very famous for their honesty, fearlessness and leadership.

Don't assume too much, I'm from Rajasthan so I know better ground realities than you.

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    If you have guts ( brains ) , you believe in hard work then you win it. No reservation whatsoever, financial aid for needy one could be an option thou.

In agreement , however we are victims of this reservation since 1950 . As we can not change that so we want to take benefit of same .

Rajasthani Jats got reservation first. But I don't think it benefited them at all.

I many be less aware of some facts here as I m not from Rajasthan . However as per my knowledge this reservation has helped Jats in Rajasthan a lot in terms of Jobs , economic stability . There are some regions from where we have max RAS - IAS n all . If I m wrong in Rajasthan majority of Jats hold good administrative posts coz of Reservation comparing to Rajputs ( i used to think opposite of same when some one has corrected me )
    I used to think same reservation will not help much , but as per changed conditions in Rajasthan after Jat reservation . It seems even in Haryana things would change .

It is just on the basis of some conversation I had with Rajasthani Jats. I may be wrong .
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (June 18th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (June 17th, 2013)

Not worse! Mate, you skipped my question about Sia-Sunni Conflicts? Do you find it that worse?
    You know about the rights people from 'lower caste' have? Say a Chamar a Chamar and you're behind bars, it's non bailable offense!
    I think you forgot that Tiket-Mayawati episode, try to remember?

Quote Originally Posted by vicky84 View Post
    BUt not worse than Hindu religion.
    Last edited by cooljat; June 17th, 2013 at 06:20 PM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

In my view, all the Congressi supporters are 'GADARS'. And you're one of them. Period!

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    What an irony brother, you are preaching that people should not discriminate where as most of your posts are discriminating- be it on religion or be it on GOTRAs

aap ka to munh bhi bole aur ...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

cutejaatsandeep (June 18th, 2013), ravinderjeet (June 17th, 2013)

Are Brahmans synonym of Hinduism? Are they sole care takers or Hindus?

I agree this 'Untouchables' is social evil so is female foeticide, so is kids marriage. But it's improving and evolving in hinduism at-least. In rural areas if people still practicing such social evils then why to blame Hinduism .. ignorance and no education are the real culprits here.

As Vipin bhai said earlier - Hinduism is not monotheistic religion like Islam and Christianity. All these Hindu gods are symbolic, we have god for every occasion/thing and you're free to worship whomsoever you want or if don't want to worship anyone, nobody is bothered. This liberty you get in Hinduism only.

Hinduism is not a religion it is a way of life!

Quote Originally Posted by RavinderSura View Post
    ब्राह्मण तो पहले भी मास खाते थे मदिरा पान करते थे मंदिरो मे देव दासिया नचाते थे |
    कौन से देश की बात कर रहे हो ???//
    यहा पर 80% आबादी देहात मे बस्ती हैं और देहात मे जा कर देखना इस जात पात छुवा छूत का हाल | अगर खत्म हो गई या सुधार हो रहा हैं तो फिर यह इतनी होनौर किलिंग क्यों हो रही हैं ?
    सीखिज़्म मे निरंकारी नहीं सहजधारी बोलो , निरंकारी तो एक अलग पंथ हैं |
    Last edited by cooljat; June 17th, 2013 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RavinderSura View Post
    जब थारी ही इज्जत नहीं गई तो चिंता की कोई बात नहीं
    fb पर तेरे जिसे एक आधे ही स जो लिखे स , दूसरों के भी पढ़ ले वे के लिखे स
    inki इज्जत hogi to jagi na, inko dusro ki ijjat rehti hai bas apni nhi sochate
    Last edited by rinkusheoran; June 17th, 2013 at 07:19 PM.
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    In my view, all the Congressi supporters are 'GADARS'. And you're one of them. Period!
    As per you ,at one time you were also a Gadar then, right? Same applies to Nathruram Mirdha family, Sishram Ola, Ch Charan Singh till late seventies, capt Amrinder , Ch Chhoturam for some time, Ch Devilal to name few? Iss hisab se to aadha desh gadar ho gya.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

desijat (June 17th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    घंटा नही जानता जाट ने उत्तर भारत ते बाहर | ?
    Jaan bane usliye hindu likhta hai kya?

I believe this country and specially Hindus divided more by this "Reservation" thing.
    Rajasthani Jats got reservation first. But I don't think it benefited them at all,

Cheers!
    Jit, it is quite surprising that even after so many post and thread on reservation you never understood the meaning of it. Reservation is discrimination but it is positive discrimination. It was brought in to uplift the down trodden and one who need them. It has definitely improved the condition of lot. coming on to Rajasthan and reservation for Jats, go and check the stats rather than speaking on hunch on how much reservation has benefited jats. Small example Nowadays mostly teachers who are recruited in OBC or in RAS are jats.When Jat tops in OBC and they are counted in general it will help the next candidate in OBC and it is helping them a lot.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rinkusheoran For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (June 17th, 2013)

I'm talking about 'Recent Times' and ya! I admit I voted for Congress in last elections but it was my biggest mistake of my life. They broke my trust and of whole country. I would say 'Gadar' to all of congressi blind supporters who just turned their back to all wrongdoings and oppression of their fav party and licking the boots of Gandi Khandan for their self interest.

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    As per you ,at one time you were also a Gadar then, right? Same applies to Nathruram Mirdha family, Sishram Ola, Ch Charan Singh till late seventies, capt Amrinder , Ch Chhoturam for some time, Ch Devilal to name few? Iss hisab se to aadha desh gadar ho gya.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

ravinderjeet (June 17th, 2013), rsdalal (June 19th, 2013)

Are Brahmans synonym of Hinduism? Are they sole care takers or Hindus?

I agree this 'Untouchables' is social evil so is female foeticide, so is kids marriage. But it's improving and evolving in hinduism at-least. In rural areas if people still practicing such social evils then why to blame Hinduism .. ignorance and no education are the real culprits here.

Hinduism is not a religion it is a way of life!

या होई ना असली बात ।
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

I had written my views on religion on JL and also on blogspot. Here is the link

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blo...0;src=postname

Thanks for posting what i was about to post, but it only falls on deaf years.

I wonder how different is Jit than those extremist organizations who certify people on patriotism, self proclaimed center of patriotic certification.

सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

This is for Jit and likes

oppression of their fav party and licking the boots of Gandi Khandan for their self interest.
    You are hilarious Jit, you criticize congressis for boot licking and oppression n blah blah but how different are you? Are you not boot licking Modi that you feel he is the epitome of perfection? And do you seriously feel Modi is not working for self interest? Wake up and smell some beans

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    या होई ना असली बात ।
    Bhaisahab, dikkat to yahi hai ki asli baat samajh koni aati kai logon k. It is way of life and even supreme court said the same in 1995

"These conclusions of the Supreme Court Bench clearly mean that if a candidate were to declare that he believed in Hindutva and therefore the voters should cast their votes in his favour, without saying anything more, he would not be committing any corrupt practice as defined by the Section 123 (3) of the Act. He may, according to the Supreme Court Bench, be referring to the culture of the Indian people as a whole including Muslims, Christians and all other non-Hindu citizens. Can this conclusion be accepted as correct? "

http://www.pucl.org/from-archives/Religion-communalism/sc-judgement.htm

Ab kon bataye ki Hindu religion hai ya kuch aur.

I'm talking about 'Recent Times' and ya! I admit I voted for Congress in last elections but it was my biggest mistake of my life. They broke my trust and of whole country. I would say 'Gadar' to all of congressi blind supporters who just turned their back to all wrongdoings and oppression of their fav party and licking the boots of Gandi Khandan for their self interest.
    Jit, we have blind supporter in every party be it congress/BJP/Lok dal/INLD/SAD/SP/BSP etc. For example Even today if chautala organise any rally in any part of india you will see more often then not same people and same applies to Ajit singh party or Parkash singh badal's party or SP or BSP. Specially in country like ours where we still vote on basis of religion/region/caste for self motives so it is no surprise that we have blind supporter. They are here to stay so why blame only congress?

गद्दार ........परिभाषा क्या है ?......... प्रमाण क्या है ?

एक व्यक्ति विशेष के रूप में आपकी अपने बारे में परिभाषा क्या है ? और दुसरे व्यक्ति की परिभाषा क्या है ?

जाट की परिभाषा क्या है ?.......किसी जाट परिवार में जन्म लेना .....या कुछ विशेषताए जो की जाट समाज में पाई जाती है ?

The word "EQUAL" has no meaning in human life

Jaan bane usliye hindu likhta hai kya?
    Ji haan bilkul, aur kyu nahi? You say Hinduism is not a religion but a way of life and I say, so is every religion of the world.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VPannu For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (June 18th, 2013), rajpaldular (June 18th, 2013), ssgoyat (June 18th, 2013), VirJ (June 18th, 2013)

What Difference it makes if hinduism is a religion (in western sense) or not?

I am a proud hindu and write this whereever there is an option. Some people out of their inferiority complex or political agenda try to demean hinduism.

The best thing about hinduism is you can worship a god and be a hindu and you can be an atheist still be a hindu. You can eat beef and still be a hindu and you can have a unique way of life and still be a hindu. You dont have to follow any person living or dead any book written or unwritten. No questions asked.
    Last edited by VirJ; June 18th, 2013 at 08:23 AM.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

cooljat (June 18th, 2013), prashantacmet (June 18th, 2013), VPannu (June 18th, 2013)

"You know about the rights people from 'lower caste' have?"

Problem is not everyone use their deserving rights , this is a fact they still have to go thru same humiliation - calling names . I have witnessed people calling them same and their reaction was like an embarrassing smile . Educated like us discriminate between them when it comes to social gatherings be it village or any where .
    I may be wrong , however at times I think reservation has created wider gap between upper n lower class ( however objective was to narrow the gap ) .
    No doubt many non deserving get good opportunities just coz they have quota n other not ( side effect ).

Last edited by rekhasmriti; June 18th, 2013 at 09:56 AM.