Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: जाट कौम का राजनीतिक भविष्य

Commandant Sangawan has done one of the fittest things that he has brought a very significant topic for fruitful discussion-
    THE POLITICAL FUTURE OF THE JATS
    (ज़ाट कौम का राजनैतिक भविष्य)

Indeed, it is a high time that we concentrate our all intellect on the political future of the jats in India. We have innumerable arguments for and against the Brahmanical system evolved in the past some centuries. Perhaps, we have every right to condemn the Brahmans, but for one thing, I would surely thank the Brahmins for imparting us education in the very beginning. It was the Brahman who decided to impart education to the jats and this they did, I don’t know, under which sort of circumstances. I’m neither pro nor anti Brahman. We need to look after ourselves, first of all. If our houses are intact, only then we need to discuss the others'. Commandant Sangawan has dragged the issue of the political future of the Jats to the centrestage. I thank him for this. But, at the same time I ,personally,am grieved to find that we are diverting our maximum energy in condemning the Brahmans. My humble suggestion to my fellow intellectual Jats is that we should try to evolve some mechanism by which we, the jats can become insurmountable politically recognized force.

Last edited by mandeep333; June 24th, 2013 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Grammar

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mandeep333 For This Useful Post:

RSKharb (June 25th, 2013)

After independence from the British yoke in 1947, we adopted a political system – Democracy. Today, more than six decades have passed, and despite its drawbacks Democracy is blooming in our country. In a liberal democracy like ours, the only power that people enjoy is the power to vote once in five years. The epitome of our democracy is ONLY the number of votes & we ought to remember this fact. Therefore, irrespective of other qualities or disqualifications only the number is considered valuable. Like some other castes and communities, alas! the Jats have failed to prove themselves as an indomitable & unsubduable political force in India. It’s high time that we should probe into this. Let me remind you, friends, although it may not be possible that a community casts its votes hundred percent in favour of a particular political party or ideology, yet a big chunk of that community can possibly caste vote collectively in favour of a political party or ideology, and this makes great difference. We have glaring examples before us how the political system and government machinery is twisted in favour of such a community or caste.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mandeep333 For This Useful Post:

RSKharb (June 25th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by mandeep333 View Post
    Commandant Sangawan has done one of the fittest things that he has brought a very significant topic for fruitful discussion-
    THE POLITICAL FUTURE OF THE JATS
    (ज़ाट कौम का राजनैतिक भविष्य)

Indeed, it is a high time that we concentrate our all intellect on the political future of the jats in India. We have innumerable arguments for and against the Brahmanical system evolved in the past some centuries. Perhaps, we have every right to condemn the Brahmans, but for one thing, I would surely thank the Brahmins for imparting us education in the very beginning. It was the Brahman who decided to impart education to the jats and this they did, I don’t know, under which sort of circumstances. I’m neither pro or anti Brahman. We need to look after ourselves, first of all. If our houses intact, only then we need to discuss the others'. Commandant Sangawan has dragged the issue of the political future of the Jats on the centrestage. I thank him for this. But, at the same time I am grieved to find that we are diverting our maximum energy in condemning the Brahmans. My humble suggestion to my fellow intellectual Jats is that we should try to evolve some mechanism by which we, the jats can become insurmountable politically recognized force.

Friend,

Kindly be good enough to reply the two bold lines [of course mine] of your post.

Which 'Brahman' did decide to impart education to the Jats and when did it happen. Kindly quote source to substantiate your statement.

Suggest ways and means to achieve the goal suggested by you in the last line.

Thanks
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

desijat (June 24th, 2013), rskankara (June 23rd, 2013), ssgoyat (June 23rd, 2013), vicky84 (June 24th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (June 24th, 2013), VirJ (June 24th, 2013)

Due to our traits, infighting and nature of considering every one below self including parents, community will see further darkness in political, social and ecconomical fields

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RSKharb For This Useful Post:

mandeep333 (June 24th, 2013)

Jato ka to ib bhi raj hai adde aa ke to dekh, bas farak itna hai Modi ke gunn gaan na gate we
    Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    Jaat bhahiyo abhi abhi bhiwani se khabar aayi hai shodh karne ke beed ki jaato ka america mai bhi kabhi raj hua karta tha ....barak obama bill clinton jaat ho sakte hai:-)
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Friend,

Kindly be good enough to reply the two bold lines [of course mine] of your post.

Which 'Brahman' did decide to impart education to the Jats and when did it happen. Kindly quote source to substantiate your statement.

Suggest ways and means to achieve the goal suggested by you in the last line.

Thanks
    Dr Singh wants some clarifications on what I’ve posted on this thread. As per the Hindu system of Verna the Brahmans occupy the highest place and after them are the Kshatriyas, the Vaishyas and the Surdras respectively. I believe there is no controversy in this regard. In the olden days, the Brahmans had monopoly in the field of education. (Ignore, if you contradict). In addition to this, they enjoyed and are still enjoying the status of temple priests & performing similar other chores in various walks of a Hindu’s life from birth to death, and further. I’m not a history scholar; I’ve stated that because there is similar general perception among the common educated people.
    I understand Dr Singh is a valued historian amongst us. Interestingly, Dr Singh has almost evaded the point which, I’m afraid to say, I wish to bring into the notice of my fellow Jat brothers and sisters. My sole intention is to bring the Jat intelligentsia to comprehend, to focalize intensively on ‘THE POLITICAL FUTURE OF THE JATS’!

Will this not be proper if we try to understand how some castes and communities have mesmerized the political parties in general and the politicians in particular on account of their collective voting power? Has this not become possible because of their casting votes as a vote bank (with maybe the exception of a few members of such castes and community)? I agree hundred % is almost impossible. May I beseech the learner readers to ignore whether the Brahmans imparted education to the Jats in the very beginning or not? This is not important at all, at present. We need to focus our attention on the political future of the Jats because this is in our absolute interests and we must not be ashamed of doing so. Therefore, my friends, let’s join our heads together to reach consensus in finding out the means and ends to consolidate the political future in our interest.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mandeep333 For This Useful Post:

krishanpal (June 29th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Pad liya tera reference. Kyun girgit ki jise rang badlo ho, read your old posts .. pehle to ghanna congress ke khilaf bola karte aur eib jab Sangwan Saab ke dhore Hooda ki ya fer Madamji ki kuch sulah ho gayi to unke paale main chale gaye.

Dalbadlu naam dhar le apna!
    Tere sath dikkat kya hai ki tujhe ya to tere sath lagta hai koi ya khilaf. some one has rightly said that you dont read and just post things for sake of it and you proved them right. ek post daal jadde nyu kahi ho ki BJP ne vote dunga ya congress ne( recently i said ki congress ne center mein reservation dia to vote dunga), maine to bjp , INLD n congress sabki buraai ki sai n achai bhi lekin yahan baat vo nhi h but ye tere samajh mein koni aawe kyunki uske liye samjhana aana chahiye pahle n to expect that from you i ll be foolish.

aur dal to tain badle sai ebb kyunki pahle congress to vote dia n ebb BJP ne to dalbadlu to tu hua
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    jihone pehle shodh ki sambhaavna jatai/batai.aur bina shodh hue hi...(ki agar by chance) wo jatni nahi bhi nikalti.. to bhi jatni maan lena chahiye bhi keh diya...aisi shodh ko chair karna mere bas ki kahan

"तो जाटों को सोनिया गांधी को जाटनी मानकर पूरा सम्मान, प्रेम, सहयोग और समर्थन क्यों नहीं देना चाहिए? "
    naa re bhai.... meri bua banan te pehlya to aur kisi ki banti dikkhe.... mhara lumber kade te aave tha....jii ne tassali den ali baat thi ya to...

arr apne bhaaaiiyaa ka petrol pump khul jya... appa to usme bhi bhot raaaji...
    emotional na ho goyat.baki tune jo copy paste kia ume ek saawl tha jike pehli line tu kha gya. le puri line fir se padh "ये सब मेरा लिखने का अभिप्राय: यह है कि जब इस देश का पूरा ब्राह्मण समाज ग्यासुद्दीन गाजी के वंशजों को ब्राह्मण मानकर कई सालों तक उन्हें अपना प्रेम, सहयोग और समर्थन देता रहा है, तो जाटों को सोनिया गांधी को जाटनी मानकर पूरा सम्मान, प्रेम, सहयोग और समर्थन क्यों नहीं देना चाहिए?" ye sawaal tha jiska jawab khojna hai.isse ye to nhi lagta hai ki vo jaatni ho gai n agar tu isse line se padkar ye matlab nikalata hai ki aisa sidh ho gya to i dont have any comment on that.

On a lighter note,uske pittar n tere aale piuttar milane ki umeed tain kare n uper to petrol pump ki bhi umeed tain kare to bua ti teri hi banegi iss heesab tain baki auron ki

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    emotional na ho goyat.baki tune jo copy paste kia ume ek saawl tha jike pehli line tu kha gya. le puri line fir se padh "ये सब मेरा लिखने का अभिप्राय: यह है कि जब इस देश का पूरा ब्राह्मण समाज ग्यासुद्दीन गाजी के वंशजों को ब्राह्मण मानकर कई सालों तक उन्हें अपना प्रेम, सहयोग और समर्थन देता रहा है, तो जाटों को सोनिया गांधी को जाटनी मानकर पूरा सम्मान, प्रेम, सहयोग और समर्थन क्यों नहीं देना चाहिए?" ye sawaal tha jiska jawab khojna hai.isse ye to nhi lagta hai ki vo jaatni ho gai n agar tu isse line se padkar ye matlab nikalata hai ki aisa sidh ho gya to i dont have any comment on that.

On a lighter note,uske pittar n tere aale piuttar milane ki umeed tain kare n uper to petrol pump ki bhi umeed tain kare to bua ti teri hi banegi iss heesab tain baki auron ki
    me to ummed e karu su.... arr thaam poore karodo jato ki fuffni banaan ne ho re dhakke te..(मैं समझता हूं कि इसी में जाट कौम की भलाई और भविष्य है।)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

cooljat (June 24th, 2013), cutejaatsandeep (June 25th, 2013)

"ये सब मेरा लिखने का अभिप्राय: यह है कि जब इस देश का पूरा ब्राह्मण समाज ग्यासुद्दीन गाजी के वंशजों को ब्राह्मण मानकर कई सालों तक उन्हें अपना प्रेम, सहयोग और समर्थन देता रहा है, तो जाटों को सोनिया गांधी को जाटनी मानकर पूरा सम्मान, प्रेम, सहयोग और समर्थन क्यों नहीं देना चाहिए?"
    Bhai Rinku, is sawaal ke piche jo manshaa hai kya us par roshni daal sakte ho? Ye sawal padh kar aisa lagta hai ki ye pucha ja rha hai "Jab dusro ki kisi karan se vote de sakte ho, to Sonia ko jat man kar kyu nahi?" arthaat seedhe-seedhe Sonia ke liye vote karne ki appeal si lagti hai.. Thoda clear karo baat ko..
    A350Xwb - Shaping Efficiency!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

ssgoyat (June 24th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    Bhai Rinku, is sawaal ke piche jo manshaa hai kya us par roshni daal sakte ho? Ye sawal padh kar aisa lagta hai ki ye pucha ja rha hai "Jab dusro ki kisi karan se vote de sakte ho, to Sonia ko jat man kar kyu nahi?" arthaat seedhe-seedhe Sonia ke liye vote karne ki appeal si lagti hai.. Thoda clear karo baat ko..

Bhai deepak, agar aap article dekho to jahan tak main samjhata hun usme yahi h ki how "how Jat should proclaim power because to get things done in current system you need to be part of it"

Ebb rajasthan ka jat hi le le chahiye n i can guarantee if they declare Ch Shishram Ola as CM candidate they will win, haryana it is Hooda, Punjab it is Amrinder n in UP our so called jat leader is already with them but when it comes to BJP to aaj k time to inhone jat ki representation k naam pe durgati kar rakhi h. Dlhi mein saheeb singh verma mara that to bhi parvesh ko ticket nhi di thi.

Baki kuch logon ko ye bhi lag sakta hai ki sangwaan sahab khud ticket k chkkar mein h lekin unhone khud kaha ki vo kabhi chunaav nhi ladengey n na hi koi ristedaar ya ladka jiksa badali karwani ho to bhai ye to ek sawwal hai logon k saamne jisse sochna hai lekin katti singhe fasane to uska illaj k ?

Bhai deepak, agar aap article dekho to jahan tak main samjhata hun usme yahi h ki how "how Jat should proclaim power because to get things done in current system you need to be part of it"
    ?
    Bhai, kya sirf yahi ek tareeka hai power me aane ka jo Sangwan Sahab bata rahe hai ya samjhaane ki koshish kar rahe hai?

BJP to Jat ke liye kabhi thi hi nahi. Rohtak se Capt Abhimanyu ko bhi isliye ticket diya jata hai kyuki unke pass paisa bhot jyada hai. Aur Hooda ne konsa Jat ke liye kuch kar diya bhai? Isko to "converted punjabi" bola jata hai kyuki jyada kaam unhi ke hote hai. Popat jaise bhappe ki bhot jyada chalti hai. Apne Security officer (Sindhu) ka bhi kaam isliye karta hai kyuki usne Hooda ko kandhe par bitha kar bahar nikala tha jab ye baadh ke pani me fas gya tha. Na to uski ek na sune. Ye to rajneeti hai bhai.. vote chaiye to Jat maharaj, ar na te mar pare ne..

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malikdeepak1 For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (June 25th, 2013), ravinderjeet (June 25th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by mandeep333 View Post
    Dr Singh wants some clarifications on what I’ve posted on this thread. As per the Hindu system of Verna the Brahmans occupy the highest place and after them are the Kshatriyas, the Vaishyas and the Surdras respectively. I believe there is no controversy in this regard. In the olden days, the Brahmans had monopoly in the field of education. (Ignore, if you contradict). In addition to this, they enjoyed and are still enjoying the status of temple priests & performing similar other chores in various walks of a Hindu’s life from birth to death, and further. I’m not a history scholar; I’ve stated that because there is similar general perception among the common educated people.
    I understand Dr Singh is a valued historian amongst us. Interestingly, Dr Singh has almost evaded the point which, I’m afraid to say, I wish to bring into the notice of my fellow Jat brothers and sisters. My sole intention is to bring the Jat intelligentsia to comprehend, to focalize intensively on ‘THE POLITICAL FUTURE OF THE JATS’!

Will this not be proper if we try to understand how some castes and communities have mesmerized the political parties in general and the politicians in particular on account of their collective voting power? Has this not become possible because of their casting votes as a vote bank (with maybe the exception of a few members of such castes and community)? I agree hundred % is almost impossible. May I beseech the learner readers to ignore whether the Brahmans imparted education to the Jats in the very beginning or not? This is not important at all, at present. We need to focus our attention on the political future of the Jats because this is in our absolute interests and we must not be ashamed of doing so. Therefore, my friends, let’s join our heads together to reach consensus in finding out the means and ends to consolidate the political future in our interest.
    Friend,

I am a student of history and love to learn new things from out of discussion and reading which has led me to involve myself as member of this Jatland Forum.

To straighten the discussion, we must distinguish between the old times Varna based social system where upward and downward sling was permissible and the later day system of Birth based caste system which is prevalent in Hindu or say Indian society exists. [Though Islam and Sikhism reject and abhor the caste system based on birth but in practice it exists in them too].

Secondly, the Four Varnas of the bygone days constitute all Indian society of today including the mixing up of foreign hordes who came here from time to time. All these elements make it difficult to pinpoint who represent which Varana of the Ancient times whether he is Brahman of today or any other.

Since Jats enjoy respectable representation in the present political system, I think, there seems no plausible reason to be afraid about 'THE POLITICAL FUTURE OF THE JATS!'

I am of the opinion that we must leave politics to politicians, as none is ready to buy the utopian idea of collective voting power.

[On the Jatland just below 1500 active members have so many opinions on one or the other political issue, then how one can expect to unite the millions of the Jats as one unit to vote collectively to gain bargaining position to achieve their political goals! ]

Instead of raising bogey of unforeseeable political future, we must be on alert against rising orthodoxy, dogmatism and other social evils affecting our community.

It would be in the fitness of things to awaken the Jats to adopt modern science and technology in their day to day activities, educate their progeny in best possible institutions, develop among children, scientific thinking along with love and respect for social and family ethos and moral values, patriotism mixed with love to mankind.

If the community succeeds in generating knowledgeable and good human resource none can stop bright future for the JATS.

Thanks and regards,
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

krishanpal (June 29th, 2013)

As per my knowledge, Giasudeen was mugal, was employed as kotwal chanani chawk police station, after britishers took over Delhi, they suspected mugals also against them hence mugals were harased, thus Giasudeen run away with his family members towards Agra than moved towards alahabad and started staying next to a canal, became kasmiri brahamin and adopted nehru gotra due to canal.
    Anand bhawan was donated to this family by a muslim advocate under whom Moti lal started his practice.
    Jinaha was ready to become even Deputy to nehru as number two but nehru was not ready to accept him as no two due to inferiority complex.
    Brahaminwad was already there in India and nehru was not responsible to establish it.
    Before independence, there were three main parties-congress, muslim league and Hindu maha sabha, besides party of ch chhotu ram.
    Murarji was an high official and educated person, not only politician.
    Ariaya samaj--- sawami dayanand was also Brahamin, and he has saved brahamins otherwise by now this community would have gone below all,
    About Sonia facts are available on net, as far as her character is concern, as per facts she came to Landon to work for KGB, TO CUT SHORT, SHE WORKED in the house of mr KHAN FROM pak, worked as waitres in a college/university canteen, first hooked mr sindhiya and remain close to him even after her merriage to Rajiv, mr kutrechi is her oldest boy friend, Ahmed patel is probably acting like Dhirendra brahamchari/Denesh singh.
    It is fact that Brahamins are exployting all communities due to mental ability and unity, so instead of weaping, we should work and compete and go ahead of brahamins, mr sangwan some back was recomending sikh religion for jats, now he is recommending congress which is supposed to be against hindus,
    Some brothers may not like my comments but I am sure his motive seems to be a congress ticket from Dadari
    Last edited by RSKharb; June 25th, 2013 at 12:01 PM.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RSKharb For This Useful Post:

cutejaatsandeep (June 27th, 2013), mandeep333 (June 25th, 2013), ravinderjeet (June 25th, 2013), ssgoyat (June 25th, 2013)

कांग्रेस पार्टी की एक खासियत रही है कि उसके मुखिया परिवार के लोगो द्वारा सार्वजनिक मंचों पर व्यक्त की गयी विचारधारा पर उठे प्रशनो का, कभी भी खुद जवाब नहीं दिया| यानी उन्होंने जो कह दिया वो ही अंतिम है और विचार विमर्श के परे है, ऐसा वो मानते प्रतीत होते है | और उनका मानना है लोगो का उन बातो पर बहस करना बेमानी है|

यहाँ भी एकाध कांग्रेसी ने इसे पूर्णरूप में अपना लिया है| जो लोग खुद शुरू की गई बहस में भी लोगो द्वारा किये गए प्रशनो का जवाब नहीं देते है या जवाब देना उचित नहीं समझते है, उन्हें गोष्ठी (forums) में लिखने की बजाय किताब लिखनी चाहिए| अन्यथा उन्हें प्रशनो का जवाब देने के लिये आगे आना चाहिए|

जाटलैंड पर ही लिखना हो तो उनके लिये BLOG भी एक विकल्प है| जहाँ उनकी किसी को जवाब देने के जिम्मेवारी नहीं बनती है |
    Last edited by sivach; June 25th, 2013 at 09:31 PM.
    मीठे बोल बोलिये क्योंकि अल्फाजों में जान होती है,
    ये समुंदर के वह मोती हैं जिनसे इंसानों की पहचान होती है।।

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sivach For This Useful Post:

cooljat (June 25th, 2013), malikdeepak1 (June 26th, 2013), ravinderjeet (June 25th, 2013), RSKharb (June 25th, 2013), ssgoyat (June 25th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by sivach View Post
    कांग्रेस पार्टी की एक खासियत रही है कि उसके मुखिया परिवार के लोगो द्वारा सार्वजनिक मंचों पर व्यक्त की गयी विचारधारा पर उठे प्रशनो का, कभी भी खुद जवाब नहीं| यानी उन्होंने जो कह दिया वो ही अंतिम है और विचार विमर्श के परे है, ऐसा वो मानते प्रतीत होते है | और उनका मानना है लोगो का उन बातो पर बहस करना बेमानी है|

यहाँ भी एकाध कांग्रेसी ने इसे पूर्णरूप में अपना लिया है| जो लोग खुद शुरू की गई बहस में भी लोगो द्वारा किये गए प्रशनो का जवाब नहीं देते है या जवाब देना उचित नहीं समझते है, उन्हें गोष्ठी (forums) में लिखने की बजाय किताब लिखनी चाहिए| अन्यथा उन्हें प्रशनो का जवाब देने के लिये आगे आना चाहिए|

जाटलैंड पर ही लिखना हो तो उनके लिये BLOG भी एक विकल्प है| जहाँ उनकी किसी को जवाब देने के जिम्मेवारी नहीं बनती है |
    प्रश्ना का जवाब कोर्ट में ले ले न फेर इसा लेनिया स त !कर दे चेलेंज
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post

कोरट भी मोल ले राखी सें इन् खान्ग्रेस्सियाँ ने ,वो सुब्रमन्यम स्वामी प्रूफ ले के ने कई बे जा लिया मुकदमा करण उहने भी भजा देवें सें । वो खुल्ला चेलेंज कारन लाग्र्या अक मेरे पे मुकदमा कर दो गांधी खानदान में फलाँ -फलाँ आरोप लाऊं सूं । ना ते कोए खान्ग्रेस्सी भोंक्दा उह के उप्पर आर ना नेहरू /गांधी खानदान का कोए बन्दा । इब्ब तू बता इनका पुन्झड़ क्यूकर पाड्या जावे ।
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

malikdeepak1 (June 26th, 2013), mandeep333 (June 25th, 2013), sivach (June 25th, 2013), ssgoyat (June 25th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (June 25th, 2013), vishalsunsunwal (June 25th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Jato ka to ib bhi raj hai adde aa ke to dekh, bas farak itna hai Modi ke gunn gaan na gate we
    teraa tauu jaldi aawegaa US chintaa na karee....oddee jaaata ka raj se to pher tu odde kaa sangwan saab ban jaa...odde bhi keh de saare jaataa ne ke sonia gandhi jaat se....n election time mai india aakarrr vote deewange sonia daadi ne

Quote Originally Posted by RSKharb View Post
    .................................................. ..................................'
    Some brothers may not like my comments but I am sure his motive seems to be a congress ticket from Dadari
    In democracy it is no wrong thing to contest for elcted posts.

But before reaching this conclusion one must note that Shri Hawa Singh Sangwan

has already made his intentions clear many a time that he is not going to contest vidhan sabha elections.

At the same time, whether one likes or not,you have every right to express your views.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

malikdeepak1 (June 26th, 2013), rinkusheoran (June 25th, 2013), vicky84 (June 25th, 2013)

एक गाना याद आ रहा है

मैं तो रस्ते से जा रहा था भेल पूरी खा रहा था ..........

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    मीठे बोल बोलिये क्योंकि अल्फाजों में जान होती है,
    ये समुंदर के वह मोती हैं जिनसे इंसानों की पहचान होती है।।

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sivach For This Useful Post:

malikdeepak1 (June 26th, 2013), RSKharb (June 25th, 2013), ssgoyat (June 25th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (June 25th, 2013)