Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: जाट कौम का राजनीतिक भविष्य

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    In democracy it is no wrong thing to contest for elcted posts.

But before reaching this conclusion one must note that Shri Hawa Singh Sangwan

has already made his intentions clear many a time that he is not going to contest vidhan sabha elections.

At the same time, whether one likes or not,you have every right to express your views.
    Dr Rajpal ji, you being a history student, tell honestly, the total Ram kahani written by sh Hawa singh ji, is not baised, corrupted with suitable sentances/openions, mixed with false facts. Elephant has two types of teath, we have to waite and see, you may hear later on that he was not keen to fight elections but forced by the party/Hooda/soniaji, so he couldnot help it, as for as democratic right of expression is concern, on this forum only few brothers have this right, rest if open their mouth, they are attacked from all directions by few, however, thanks for encouragement, regards

Quote Originally Posted by RSKharb View Post
    Dr Rajpal ji, you being a history student, tell honestly, the total Ram kahani written by sh Hawa singh ji, is not baised, corrupted with suitable sentances/openions, mixed with false facts. Elephant has two types of teath, we have to waite and see, you may hear later on that he was not keen to fight elections but forced by the party/Hooda/soniaji, so he couldnot help it, as for as democratic right of expression is concern, on this forum only few brothers have this right, rest if open their mouth, they are attacked from all directions by few, however, thanks for encouragement, regards
    Since Commandant Sahib has put his views on several issues on the General Discussion Page, I reserve my comments on the historicity or otherwise of the same.

Friend why are you so scared about the chances of Sh. Sangwan joining electoral arena. Let him try or not - what material difference it is going to make to you.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

vicky84 (June 25th, 2013)

hahaha. Va ram khahani ke pada ... utter nonsense aali cheez .. mere dhore faltu ka time konya!!

To add, I voted for Congress in fact most of Jats in Rajasthan vote for Congress but these bloody parasites betrayed Jats and broke my trus; that's the reason I hate congress and for your kind information am not fan of BJP either. I will only vote for BJP if they declare Modi as PM candidate otherwise won't waste it.

You know very well I strongly support Martial Law, I don't believe in fake democracy of India at first place.

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    Tere sath dikkat kya hai ki tujhe ya to tere sath lagta hai koi ya khilaf. some one has rightly said that you dont read and just post things for sake of it and you proved them right. ek post daal jadde nyu kahi ho ki BJP ne vote dunga ya congress ne( recently i said ki congress ne center mein reservation dia to vote dunga), maine to bjp , INLD n congress sabki buraai ki sai n achai bhi lekin yahan baat vo nhi h but ye tere samajh mein koni aawe kyunki uske liye samjhana aana chahiye pahle n to expect that from you i ll be foolish.

aur dal to tain badle sai ebb kyunki pahle congress to vote dia n ebb BJP ne to dalbadlu to tu hua
    Last edited by cooljat; June 25th, 2013 at 07:01 PM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post

To add, I voted for Congress in fact most of Jats in Rajasthan vote for Congress but these bloody parasites betrayed Jats and broke my trus; that's the reason I hate congress and for your kind information am not fan of BJP either. I will only vote for BJP if they declare Modi as PM candidate otherwise won't waste it.
    And if they dont which is the likely scenario here
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

vicky84 (June 26th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Since Commandant Sahib has put his views on several issues on the General Discussion Page, I reserve my comments on the historicity or otherwise of the same.

Friend why are you so scared about the chances of Sh. Sangwan joining electoral arena. Let him try or not - what material difference it is going to make to you.
    Brother, it really does not effect me at all, but since the motive was one of the point in discussion, so I wrote my openion, I am also in teaching line and history was my one of the subject till graduation, also I have not met sh Hawa singh ji sofar, I have seen his photo on jatland and heard few people talking about him at dadari, So I really cannot comment on his ability/knowledge but seeing this essay, I doubt about the level claimed by few for him, but that is not my concern, anyway, he is also a jat so nothing against him. I have read few of your openions on forum, I am really impressed. thanks regards.
    Last edited by RSKharb; June 26th, 2013 at 01:45 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RSKharb For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (June 27th, 2013), mandeep333 (June 27th, 2013)

Brother, it really does not effect me at all, but since the motive was one of the point in discussion, so I wrote my openion, I am also in teaching line and history was my one of the subject till graduation, also I have not met sh Hawa singh ji sofar, I have seen his photo on jatland and heard few people talking about him at dadari, So I really cannot comment on his ability/knowledge but seeing this essay, I doubt about the level claimed by few for him, but that is not my concern, anyway, he is also a jat so nothing against him. I have read few of your openions on forum, I am really impressed. thanks regards.

RSKharb ji,

Aapki ye post hume Fateh uncle ki yaad dilati hai.

On a side note, when you claim that you are not aware of Sangwan ji, then how did you claim that he wants ticket from Dadri?

Unka Soniya ko Jat batana mujhe bhi thik nahi laga, aur mai unhe janta bhi nahi, prantu kya mai unhe ye kah sakta hu ki unhe ticket chaiye isliye wo aisa bol rahe hai, wo bhi bina unhe jaane?

hahaha. Va ram khahani ke pada ... utter nonsense aali cheez .. mere dhore faltu ka time konya!!

You know very well I strongly support Martial Law, I don't believe in fake democracy of India at first place.
    bhai aisee ke saath maathaa maarne kaa koi faida nahi hai....yoo aadeee ka digvijay singh see.....jo sangwan saab ne leekh diya woo ee thik see...agar ye bhi leekh diya ke aurangzeb jaat tha to thaa..

arr chinta naa karee iss baar rajasthan ka jaat bjp ke saath hai n bjp hi jeetegi

Quote Originally Posted by malikdeepak1 View Post
    RSKharb ji,

Aapki ye post hume Fateh uncle ki yaad dilati hai.

On a side note, when you claim that you are not aware of Sangwan ji, then how did you claim that he wants ticket from Dadri?

Unka Soniya ko Jat batana mujhe bhi thik nahi laga, aur mai unhe janta bhi nahi, prantu kya mai unhe ye kah sakta hu ki unhe ticket chaiye isliye wo aisa bol rahe hai, wo bhi bina unhe jaane?
    Brother, it is good that you remembered our brother col fateh singh kharb, I am sure not only jats but other communities will miss him lateron, on sunday I spoke to him on tele, when started giving him feed back of jatland, he interupted and said-

chaen se kaber men so reha tha odde kaphan majar, yahan bhi satane agye, kisne pata batadiya, and changed the topic.
    coming back to topic, brother it is not necessary that you know a person, a good assessment can be done through his writings and certain information/openion of people and that is what I submitted, anyway I am sorry for expression if you didnot like it

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RSKharb For This Useful Post:

mandeep333 (June 27th, 2013)

Brother, it is good that you remembered our brother col fateh singh kharb, I am sure not only jats but other communities will miss him lateron, on sunday I spoke to him on tele, when started giving him feed back of jatland, he interupted and said-

chaen se kaber men so reha tha odde kaphan majar, yahan bhi satane agye, kisne pata batadiya, and changed the topic.
    coming back to topic, brother it is not necessary that you know a person, a good assessment can be done through his writings and certain information/openion of people and that is what I submitted, anyway I am sorry for expression if you didnot like it
    Please convey my best wishes for speedy recovery, to my brother col fateh singh kharb sahab. I'm tired of not seeing him around. Wish he be here no sooner than later.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

desijat (June 27th, 2013)

[QUOTE=ssgoyat;340721]Please convey my best wishes for speedy recovery, to my brother col fateh singh kharb sahab. I'm tired of not seeing him around. Wish he be here no sooner than later.[/QUOTE

Bhai, I shall try to convey your wish to him, provided he listens to matter from jatland, because twoice I tried earlier but he changes the topic,

hahahaha!!

Bhai, I shall try to convey your wish to him, provided he listens to matter from jatland, because twoice I tried earlier but he changes the topic,

Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post
    bhai aisee ke saath maathaa maarne kaa koi faida nahi hai....yoo aadeee ka digvijay singh see.....jo sangwan saab ne leekh diya woo ee thik see...agar ye bhi leekh diya ke aurangzeb jaat tha to thaa..
    na tere modi ne jat ghoshit karwau
    "कर्म हैं जिसका भगवान, कौम वतन पर हैं जो कुर्बान |
    पगड़ी का जो रखे मान सच्चे जाट की यह पहचान ||

कुछ हमारे संग चले आये गे .कुछ देख के रंग ढंग चले आये गे .बाकी बचे होके तंग चले आये गे !

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    कोरट भी मोल ले राखी सें इन् खान्ग्रेस्सियाँ ने ,वो सुब्रमन्यम स्वामी प्रूफ ले के ने कई बे जा लिया मुकदमा करण उहने भी भजा देवें सें । वो खुल्ला चेलेंज कारन लाग्र्या अक मेरे पे मुकदमा कर दो गांधी खानदान में फलाँ -फलाँ आरोप लाऊं सूं । ना ते कोए खान्ग्रेस्सी भोंक्दा उह के उप्पर आर ना नेहरू /गांधी खानदान का कोए बन्दा । इब्ब तू बता इनका पुन्झड़ क्यूकर पाड्या जावे ।
    कोर्ट तो मोल इन बीजेपी वालों ने भी ले रखी है , सज्जन कुमार को सिक्खो के कत्ल के जुर्म मे उठा कर जेल मे डाल दिया था , जबकि एक राज्य के मुख्यमंत्री की जनता के प्रति ज्यादा जवाबदारी होती हैं उस मुख्यमंत्री को आज तक हवालात के दर्शन भी ना हुए |
    "कर्म हैं जिसका भगवान, कौम वतन पर हैं जो कुर्बान |
    पगड़ी का जो रखे मान सच्चे जाट की यह पहचान ||

कुछ हमारे संग चले आये गे .कुछ देख के रंग ढंग चले आये गे .बाकी बचे होके तंग चले आये गे !

Quote Originally Posted by RavinderSura View Post
    na tere modi ne jat ghoshit karwau
    ya certificate chhappan ki machine eeb tahi challe e se ke....

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

cooljat (June 29th, 2013), cutejaatsandeep (June 28th, 2013), sjakhars (June 28th, 2013), vikda (June 29th, 2013)

Just slip a note under his pillow with my name, that i'm waiting for him on jatland. He'll be relieved & health should pick up strength.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

rekhasmriti (June 28th, 2013), vicky84 (June 28th, 2013)

yu nuwa fashion kasutta chaal pada..laptop ne lappy, dog ne doggy, sameer ne sam, mahinder ne mahi, jagpal ne jack ..aur byara ni ke ke....suntu hi saar issi ramak si utthe gaat main janne inki kad bhaan du...hahahahaha..( no offense plz)
    Last edited by prashantacmet; June 28th, 2013 at 06:52 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by cutejaatsandeep View Post

Dimaag se baat karega to matha maarna nhi lagega , verna yunhi lagega.chhaj to bole to chalani bhi kya bole

On serious note, if you think what sangwan sahab has written is wrong and you know that it is wrong.why dont you go to court and prove him wrong? Gudda hai to kar de wrong prove n ye bhi rhi ki uske baad main teri maan lia karunga lekin mujhe ye bhi pta hai ki tere baski koni kuch.
    Last edited by rinkusheoran; June 28th, 2013 at 08:32 PM.
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

you keep vouching for your evergreen martial law, are you even aware of its pro n cons? It is better to keep silent and let other assume that you are fool rather than speaking and proving them right.

When Jats in haryana protest you post a thread that JATS of Haryana should not have done this.you get very pissed off on national issue but hardly can do anything about it and when you get a PR for Australia you( ask your friend) post a thread and you talk about it boastfully, pta hai teri desh bhkati n jat support.

Why you keep repeating that you dont support BJP? if you support modi it means you support BJP, is modi not part of BJP?

Rahi baat time ki to ,tere dhore kitna time sai n kitna nhi hardly matters to me but when you argue or discuss, do it properly. dont make excuse that you dont have time because i have not invited you to discuss.
    Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
    Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

You guys are biggest fool around whose hell bent to prove Sonia Gandhi is a Jat. At times it feel like you guys are on drugs, Afeem chaat raakhi dikhe.

So now I need your certificate of authentication for every thing, right? Ab tu manne evaluate karega ki main kisse support karta hoon aur kisse nahi. You better mind your own business and issues.

Over n' out !

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    you keep vouching for your evergreen martial law, are you even aware of its pro n cons? It is better to keep silent and let other assume that you are fool rather than speaking and proving them right.

When Jats in haryana protest you post a thread that JATS of Haryana should not have done this.you get very pissed off on national issue but hardly can do anything about it and when you get a PR for Australia you( ask your friend) post a thread and you talk about it boastfully, pta hai teri desh bhkati n jat support.

Why you keep repeating that you dont support BJP? if you support modi it means you support BJP, is modi not part of BJP?

Rahi baat time ki to ,tere dhore kitna time sai n kitna nhi hardly matters to me but when you argue or discuss, do it properly. dont make excuse that you dont have time because i have not invited you to discuss.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..