Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ICC Champions Trophy 2013 Update !!!!!!

It's true Australia is sporty country and here people love and respect sports but they are not crazy like Indian cricket fans.
    Don't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by VPannu View Post
    Maybe Cricket ka naam nahi japte honge, but you must see what sort of crowd games of Origin, boxing day test, AFL grand final draws. If Australians are not crazy about sports then I don't know which other country is.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post

It's true Australia is sporty country and here people love and respect sports but they are not crazy like Indian cricket fans.
    Don't you agree?
    Crazy? Not more than us? Have you been to AFL grand final? Do you know about Melbourne cup? Whole national stop for that big event.

I know about all but still people here are not as addicted like Indian Cricket Fans.

Quote Originally Posted by vicky84 View Post
    Crazy? Not more than us? Have you been to AFL grand final? Do you know about Melbourne cup? Whole national stop for that big event.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

I don't have any measuring instrument to find out that addiction. Anyways, lets move on.

I know about all but still people here are not as addicted like Indian Cricket Fans.

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    Atish yo lambi race ka ghoda sai n he is in team not purely as a bowler but he also knows how to bat and on top of it he is the best fielder in the team. bowling mein technical hone ki jarurat na hoti rahter dimaag/situation se karni hoti hai n he knows how to do that so he is here to stay as per me
    Compare these two:

Shane Warne:

Ravinder Jadeja:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9K3XXC5POI

India mai "Sir" ki upadhi kisse ho nai de dewai sain. Sir Donald Bradman kya sochte honge ye sab dekhke.
    Last edited by vicky84; June 26th, 2013 at 04:14 AM.

Barack Obama - "I don't know about cricket but still I watch cricket to see Sachin play..Not b'coz I love his play its b'coz I want to know the reason why my country's production goes down by
    5 percent when he's batting"
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Read that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_advertising and draw the inference,not in a mood to spoon-feed

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Barack Obama - "I don't know about cricket but still I watch cricket to see Sachin play..Not b'coz I love his play its b'coz I want to know the reason why my country's production goes down by
    5 percent when he's batting"
    Can you quote some authentic source for reference?

I cant, some random sources but I found it funny enough to share
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky84 View Post
    Can you quote some authentic source for reference?

Quote Originally Posted by rinkusheoran View Post
    Atish yo lambi race ka ghoda sai n he is in team not purely as a bowler but he also knows how to bat and on top of it he is the best fielder in the team. bowling mein technical hone ki jarurat na hoti rahter dimaag/situation se karni hoti hai n he knows how to do that so he is here to stay as per me
    Yo Video dekiye bhai: