Thread: Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter? 2012

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter? 2012

Are humans on the moon to? Excellent Picture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKado...embedded#at=58

Alien Moon Base Captured By Chang'e-2 Orbiter? 2012
    www.youtube.comI was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang'e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and s...

India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

Inspite of numerous conspiracy UFO theories, I fail to understand one thing being more intelligent than human beings what stops aliens to contact Humans. Why there is not a single incident reported yet where they have contacted human civilization.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Inspite of numerous conspiracy UFO theories, I fail to understand one thing being more intelligent than human beings what stops aliens to contact Humans. Why there is not a single incident reported yet where they have contacted human civilization.
    ऋतिक रोशन अर ऊह के बाबु गेल्याँ कर्या ते था कोंटेक्ट , अलियन ने ।
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

ssgoyat (July 10th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (July 8th, 2013), VPannu (July 12th, 2013)