Thread: NRIs - an Opposite viewpoint

NRIs - an Opposite viewpoint

I read 2 threads here basically saying in 3 words "beware of NRIs"
    To me both are presenting 1 sided viewpoints. There are 2 sides to a coin.
    here are 2 real happenings where NRI men can be considered "victims"

1. Girl comes To America on temporary Visa- relatives show her to prospective grooms, while at the same time the girl is going out with numerous boyfriends.
    Girl has good social skills. She "pattos" a good American citizen guy from a good family, an NRI. The guy's mother is against marriage. But Girls relatives are rich and manage to convince the family. marriage is finalized but the girl is still dating...
    Girls has an expensive marriage paid for by her relatives
    After marriage girl gets into fights with mother in law. Bickering continues.
    Girl gets Green card on back of her NRI husband.
    Girl gives birth to children.
    Girl has her mother in law and father in law "send" back to India
    Girl gets education paid for by her husband
    Girl get s a job..
    then girl makes "more male friends"
    Girl brings boyfriends home in front of her children
    husband line of toleration is crossed
    divorce
    Girl gets half of property
    Husband is screwed
    The NRI man is the victim here.

2. Another one - Girl comes on temporary visa, Girl pattoos an American citizen. Girl waits till she gets her green card. Unknown to NRI, before marriage, girl had a "boyfriend" whom still she meets in secret. Girl files for divorce. Girl and boyfriend get together. NRI comes to know about her boyfriend. NRI is distraught.

I can continue with more of these real life happenings..
    Last edited by amitd; July 29th, 2013 at 01:28 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amitd For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (August 7th, 2013), rekhasmriti (July 29th, 2013)

What you are saying is not entirely wrong, I visited a cousin of mine in California and he told me similar stories that took place with his friends and the law favors girls more than guys when it comes to alimony.

But let us not make it a sexiest issue and also say fair amount of NRI men also do the same, or even worst by having a wife here and one back in India.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

deependra (July 30th, 2013), prashantacmet (August 7th, 2013)

Goshhhhhh......sounds like plot of many movies . Please no offense certain lines really made me laugh :

"girl is going out with numerous boyfriends "

"girl makes "more male friends"

"Girl brings boyfriends home in front of her children"

" girl had a "boyfriend" whom still she meets in secret"

"NRI comes to know about her boyfriend"

Ignorant me Sad ......I am damn so far from so called mentioned " HARD CORE TRUTH AND REALITY " . Zaalim zamana " poor NRI "

PS : Just my views please feel free to ignore my post .
    Last edited by rekhasmriti; July 29th, 2013 at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    Goshhhhhh......sounds like plot of many movies . Please no offense certain lines really made me laugh :

"girl is going out with numerous boyfriends "

"girl makes "more male friends"

"Girl brings boyfriends home in front of her children"

" girl had a "boyfriend" whom still she meets in secret"

"NRI comes to know about her boyfriend"

Ignorant me Sad ......I am damn so far from so called mentioned " HARD CORE TRUTH AND REALITY " . Zaalim zamana " poor NRI "

PS : Just my views please feel free to ignore my post .
    Well, It would be funny if it happened to strangers, but they are friends.
    I say to those men, good riddance from those slutty women.
    What goes around, comes around.
    The first woman is now a social outcast, disowned by her elder son.
    The rest of children are going to move with father soon. She is done.
    Middle aged, her boyfriend list has dwindled down to nothing.
    Likely the husband will bring his old parents back.
    Second case is married to an American lady and hopefully things have changed for him.

Gadadhari Bheem -----Shant ( I m sorry if I have offended you )

Kindly do check below mentioned thread :
    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...HHHHH-1st-Read

First -though I m not authorize to advice you , still refrain urself from using any "abusive " words for anyone .

Now I do not care if you feel offended by this ---Guys who are already married in abroad lies n marry in India as well------Woh Apke Purshottam Ram honge

Guys who brutally beat their wives ------Woh Apke Purshottam Ram honge

Guys for whom Infidelity is like peace of cake ------Woh Apke Purshottam Ram honge

Guys who murder their wives or force them to commit suicide ------Woh Apke Purshottam Ram honge

Jitni apke pas stories hai usse khain zyda " Trajedies " hain mere paas

One request -----as per u if those women are " S***** " Toh as per you above mentioned MEN are WHAT ???????????????

Dekhiye AMIT ji ........no one is SAINT here neither gals nor guys . Do not let ur mind get filled of such bakwas .

Rahi bat aapne jo padha hai threads mei " NRI " ke bare mei , so what jiska jaisa perception likh diya . Jisne against mei likha hai uska bhi koi experience hoga apke doston ke jaisa . Ab yeh bat galat hai apka Experience sahi doosre ka galat.
    Last edited by rekhasmriti; July 29th, 2013 at 06:40 AM.

Gadadhari Bheem -----Shant ( I m sorry if I have offended you )

Kindly do check below mentioned thread :

First -though I m not authorize to advice you , still refrain urself from using any "abusive " words for anyone .

Now I do not care if you feel offended by this ---Guys who are already married in abroad lies n marry in India as well------Woh Apke Purshottam Ram honge

Guys who brutally beat their wives ------Woh Apke Purshottam Ram honge

Guys for whom Infidelity is like peace of cake ------Woh Apke Purshottam Ram honge

Guys who murder their wives or force them to commit suicide ------Woh Apke Purshottam Ram honge

Jitni apke pas stories hai usse khain zyda " Trajedies " hain mere paas

One request -----as per u if those women are " SLUTTY " Toh as per you above mentioned MEN are WHAT ???????????????

Dekhiye AMIT ji ........no one is SAINT here neither gals nor guys . Do not let ur mind get filled of such bakwas .

Rahi bat aapne jo padha hai threads mei " NRI " ke bare mei , so what jiska jaisa perception likh diya . Jisne against mei likha hai uska bhi koi experience hoga apke doston ke jaisa . Ab yeh bat galat hai apka Experience sahi doosre ka galat.
    Your comments are unrelated and diversionary. My comments are related to those 2 specific cases. You have turned my comments into general denunciation of all women. I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig in a barnyard. Both roll over in the mud and get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it. Have a good day.

Finally you understood ........realized that due to few cases one can not make general statement .

Pig....hilarious good going dear .

Anyways .......again if you won't mind kindly edit your post " s***** women" , please .

Rest your wish .

Regards,

no one is SAINT here neither gals nor guys
    What do you mean by this sentence? Do you mean no one has good character here? Make it clear please. It is highly objectionable.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (August 7th, 2013)

@amitd

Many times it is girls' fault, but many times it is males' fault too. In context of money, character, faith etc. mostly people are unreliable in this world. Though I don't think whole world is bad.

I am only talking about those 2 cases and gave them as real life instances where it is women fault. In first case the male got so upset with vile behavior of her wife he slapped her and she called cops on him, had him arrested. I am not saying he should have hit her but tell me any man who won't get upset with his wife going around with men and even daring to bring them home and in front of children.
    I am telling you there are vile, crafty women out there that would stoop to any kind of behavior and entangle the men in so many knots they would have a hard time coming out unscathed.
    Nowhere did I say men are not at fault. There are many vile men out there too but there are many vile women too.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to amitd For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (August 7th, 2013)

What I meant is no one is perfect , we have all have some issues . We all do some bad stuff in a way or another To ERR is human.

" Highly Objectionable " -----in what sense . Anyways if this make u feel okay " I m the Only SINNER here rest all are SAINTS "

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (July 30th, 2013), sivach (August 1st, 2013)

What I meant is no one is perfect , we have all have some issues . We all do some bad stuff in a way or another To ERR is human.

" Highly Objectionable " -----in what sense . Anyways if this make u feel okay " I m the Only SINNER here rest all are SAINTS "
    So according to your dictionary a saint means to be perfect? It is your misbelief that all have some issues. By the way what do you mean by bad stuff? It is a high excuse to commit bad things that 'to err is human'. Forget this phrase 'to err is human'. And it has nothing to do with making me feel okay that u r the Only SINNER here. I didn't want you to say so.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

cooljat (July 30th, 2013)

"your disbelief that all have some issues"

Now it is all Off Topic ----still help me with this curious question " Name one person who has not got any issues , who is honest , far from jealousy , fear , anger , dissatisfaction , hatred , frustration , never lies , never uttered one abusive word ever , not selfish , was never rude so many Countless stuff or Perfect " .

I agree definition of bad stuff is quite subjective it could be as simple as LYING or complicated as taking somebody's life

"your disbelief that all have some issues"

Now it is all Off Topic ----still help me with this curious question " Name one person who has not got any issues , who is honest , far from jealousy , fear , anger , dissatisfaction , hatred , frustration , never lies , never uttered one abusive word ever , not selfish , was never rude so many Countless stuff or Perfect " .

I agree definition of bad stuff is quite subjective it could be as simple as LYING or complicated as taking somebody's life
    One who is non existant or whose existance is not known to us may fall in that category.
    If I talk inline with the thread its both way around, at times boys ditch and other time girls. So making a generalization on the basis of gender will only create chaos here.
    "Euphemism" Anger/feeling etc etc can better be explained in some better words as well. Rest is individual's choice.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (August 7th, 2013), rekhasmriti (July 30th, 2013), sivach (August 1st, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    @amitd

Many times it is girls' fault, but many times it is males' fault too. In context of money, character, faith etc. mostly people are unreliable in this world. Though I don't think whole world is bad.
    इब्ब तू आपने भ्रह्म्चार्य का बखान मतन्या करिए अड़े । ये आप सुलट ले गे आपस में ।
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (August 7th, 2013), Prikshit (July 30th, 2013), rekhasmriti (July 30th, 2013), sivach (August 1st, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderjeet View Post
    इब्ब तू आपने भ्रह्म्चार्य का बखान मतन्या करिए अड़े । ये आप सुलट ले गे आपस में ।
    Apt piece of advice; isn't it so !!!
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.