Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    rajpal ji namaskaar!

आज काफी अरसे के बाद जाटलैंड पे झाँका तो कुछ लिखे बगैर रहा नहीं गया. at the outset, my best wishes in your assigned role.

many of my contemporaries will agree that this issue has been raised on jatland umpteen number of times. the hard fact however reamins that the flow of JL is like a swollen river in deluge... just unstoppable. couldn't resist myself to forward my views through a thread that was earlier started by me, which was later made sticky by our ex-mod ravi ji. wonder how many active folks out here here have gone through these 'civilized discussions guidelines on jatland'. here's the link >>> http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?28170-Civilized-discussion-guidelines-at-JATland-!!!

p.s. : वैसे राजपाल जी या बात भी सच है अक जब तां थोडा घणा खूंड़ ना बाज ले तब तक जी सा ना आवे.
    Thanks for your good wishes and free expression of sane views regarding the site and members.

It is good to read your candid comments after a pretty good time.

I totally agree that arguments and more weighty counter arguments are the soul of any discussion

but this can be done by using polite words and hard evidences to support them.

regards
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 10th, 2013)

Sir Brahm. Respects and Welcome back in the zoo. You couldn't resist it. Jee se lo.. Can you? will you?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 11th, 2013), Prikshit (October 10th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Sir Brahm. Respects and Welcome back in the zoo. You couldn't resist it. Jee se lo.. Can you? will you?
    sir samar singh ji namaskar.

the temptation of joining back JL is irresistible. but i guess, i'm still not ready yet. however, i'll try coming here every now and then. you n'vr know अक झोड में कद छलाँग लगानी पड़ जाय. right now i'm busy figuring out 'who is who, in the zoo'.
    ! ... be BOLD in what you stand for !
    !! ... i've the simplest tastes, i'm always satisfied with the best !!
    !!! ... be yourself, everyone else is already taken !!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brahmtewatia For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 11th, 2013), Prikshit (October 10th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by brahmtewatia View Post
    sir samar singh ji namaskar.

the temptation of joining back JL is irresistible. but i guess, i'm still not ready yet. however, i'll try coming here every now and then. you n'vr know अक झोड में कद छलाँग लगानी पड़ जाय. right now i'm busy figuring out 'who is who, in the zoo'.
    Braham sahab!...hum to yahi hai...aa jaao thaam baat dekhe sai aade......
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (October 11th, 2013)

100% agreed dr singh deserved. ... ATB
    Thanks & Regards,

Anil Jakhar
    jakhar.anilk@gmail.com
    +91 93143 91300
    Birodi badi \ Nawal garh, Fatehpur Shekhawati, Rajasthan, India