Thread: Consumer complaints against products and services

Consumer complaints against products and services

I am initiating this thread with a view to bring to light the problems faced by community members regarding the products and services fellow members purchased/availed.

This will not only help them be more aware about the various good/bad products/services but also help them in making the right choices when buying/availing of new products/services.

Services could range from Mobile, internet services to insurance, etc. Products can be electronic products/mobiles to vehicles.

I am sure all of us in our daily lives face problems with the products and services and more often than not the compromise has to be made by the customer in accepting below standard service or paying higher for a standard service/product.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (August 9th, 2013), Prikshit (August 19th, 2013), rajpaldular (August 9th, 2013), rekhasmriti (August 9th, 2013), sivach (August 9th, 2013), sukhbirhooda (August 13th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    I am initiating this thread with a view to bring to light the problems faced by community members regarding the products and services fellow members purchased/availed.

This will not only help them be more aware about the various good/bad products/services but also help them in making the right choices when buying/availing of new products/services.

Services could range from Mobile, internet services to insurance, etc. Products can be electronic products/mobiles to vehicles.

I am sure all of us in our daily lives face problems with the products and services and more often than not the compromise has to be made by the customer in accepting below standard service or paying higher for a standard service/product.
    Really, the community people need awareness about their duties and rights in the day to day shopping these days.

For the good initiative you deserve congratulations.

Thanks.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (August 19th, 2013)

सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!