View Poll Results: Do you think Modi and his governance has played vital role in development of Gujarat.

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

48 81.36%
  • No

11 18.64%
  • Only God is reponsible

0 0%
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Achievments of Modi

Achievments of Modi

Dear friends,

lately I have seen lot of Modi bashing on-site by some of our site members, in the same way the centre is focusing how to defame Modi ( from last 5-7 years especially).

It may be a personal matter of someone expressing his/her personal views as freemen/women in this free country,
    but lets see what Modi ( seen as PM candidate..may not happen so ) has done in Gujarat.

Has he really done something or is it just PR ( as being hauled by congress every now and then). Let's see.

If you have any videos, write ups,personal experiences, please do share.

P.S. For those in defaming process . please start a new thread ..!!
    Last edited by ravinderpannu; August 20th, 2013 at 07:03 PM.
    DeStInY LiE$ iN tHe $tReNgTh oF uR dReAm$...!!
    JAT ----------> JUSTICE AND TRUTH

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ravinderpannu For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (August 21st, 2013), rajpaldular (September 24th, 2013), ravinderjeet (August 20th, 2013), SandeepSirohi (August 22nd, 2013), SumitJattan (August 20th, 2013)

a video showing the Ahmedabad's transport system.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ravinderpannu For This Useful Post:

cutejaatsandeep (August 21st, 2013), Prikshit (August 21st, 2013), rajpaldular (August 21st, 2013), rohittewatia (August 21st, 2013), SandeepSirohi (August 22nd, 2013), SumitJattan (August 20th, 2013)

पहलम तू ते गेर भाई बोट ,राजनेता की ढाल हामने काम पे लावे ।
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ravinderjeet For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (August 21st, 2013), rajpaldular (August 21st, 2013), SumitJattan (August 20th, 2013)

Ger di ravinder bhai...!!!

P.S. manne to tadkaye profile fotu b badlya tha,,,dikhe hai reel me chadya ni..!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ravinderpannu For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (August 21st, 2013), rajpaldular (August 21st, 2013)

The results of last election can give the glimpse of what he did in last tenures and his international recognition is one more indicators . He is one of few leaders in world leaders who can bind the public and whose speeches make some sense
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SumitJattan For This Useful Post:

pawandahiya (August 20th, 2013), prashantacmet (August 21st, 2013), Prikshit (August 21st, 2013), rajpaldular (August 21st, 2013), ravinderjeet (August 20th, 2013), SandeepSirohi (August 22nd, 2013), yogeshdahiya007 (August 22nd, 2013)

that surely is my friend..!!
    but there are many people who believe it was a stroke of luck or something else.

but people willingly choose to ''play'' the role of ''Gandhari'' in this matter. let us rip off their blindfold.

Quote Originally Posted by SumitJattan View Post
    The results of last election can give the glimpse of what he did in last tenures and his international recognition is one more indicators . He is one of few leaders in world leaders who can bind the public and whose speeches make some sense
    Last edited by ravinderpannu; August 21st, 2013 at 11:29 AM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ravinderpannu For This Useful Post:

navdeepkhatkar (July 26th, 2016), rajpaldular (August 21st, 2013), ravinderjeet (August 20th, 2013), rohittewatia (August 21st, 2013)

Only good governance can get you elected third straight time with clear majority(despite best of efforts put by Congress to malign him). There is some charisma in his leadership which is keeping Congress aside in Gujarat, else he would have been thrown out by public in recently held elections.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pawandahiya For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (August 21st, 2013), rajpaldular (August 21st, 2013), ravinderjeet (August 20th, 2013), SandeepSirohi (August 22nd, 2013)

Proof of Modi's acceptence.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23701115

Modi invited by British MP's to ''the House of Commons''

and later invited by Australian Government Also.

http://articles.economictimes.indiat...trick-suckling

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ravinderpannu For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (August 21st, 2013), rajpaldular (August 21st, 2013)

Pannu,

First of all, I am glad you started a thread like this and I hope people here will debate on facts.

If you feel so strong for Gujarats development under Modi, could I urge you to draw a table of Gujarats development index before and after Modi?

Doodh ka doodh paani ka paani
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Gujarat did record an impressive average annual growth rate of 10.08 per cent between 2004-05 and 2011-12.
    However, Maharashtra had 10.75 per cent, Tamil Nadu 10.27 per cent and Bihar showed 11.42 per cent in the same period.
    While Bihar had the low base advantage, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu have been developed states for a long time.

Modi, same as rest

According to Planning Commission data, agriculture and allied sectors showed annual growth of 6.47 per cent.
    Yes, this was less than Maharashtra’s 7.74 per cent and Bihar’s 15.17 per cent from 2005-06 to 2011-12.
    However, Gujarat’s growth was on the back of 5.65 per cent growth from 1996-07 to 2004-05.
    During this period, Maharashtra grew a meagre 2.64 per cent annually; Bihar grew 6.76 per cent.

Modi same as rest

An independent observation of the performance in Gujrat and its Chief Minister by Pawan Verma.

"The nation has only heard Mr Modi talk about his achievements... He has selectively used some achievements to gloss over other failures, and this was evident in his Independence Day speech as well."

http://www.asianage.com/columnists/narendra-modi-haazir-ho-037

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderpannu View Post
    Dear friends,

lately I have seen lot of Modi bashing on-site by some of our site members, in the same way the centre is focusing how to defame Modi ( from last 5-7 years especially).

It may be a personal matter of someone expressing his/her personal views as freemen/women in this free country,
    but lets see what Modi ( seen as PM candidate..may not happen so ) has done in Gujarat.

Has he really done something or is it just PR ( as being hauled by congress every now and then). Let's see.

If you have any videos, write ups,personal experiences, please do share.

P.S. For those in defaming process . please start a new thread ..!!
    My dear friend,

Lets talk like a voter.

What Mr Modi has a say about Jats and Reservation in centre.?

What his party in Haryana says about Jat Reservation ?
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

desijat (August 20th, 2013), vvk1987 (August 21st, 2013)

How can reservation coverup every issue of Jats ???

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    My dear friend,

Lets talk like a voter.

What Mr Modi has a say about Jats and Reservation in centre.?

What his party in Haryana says about Jat Reservation ?
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to SumitJattan For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (August 21st, 2013)

Has Modi ever told anything to show how will he help a single Indian?

How can reservation coverup every issue of Jats ???

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderpannu View Post
    a video showing the Ahmedabad's transport system.

Some people say, the idea of Metro Rail in Delhi was also conceived by Modi which was passed on to Shiela Dixit.

I can give you many examples but here i only say that he never said India as a bee hive and Indians from one state are begging in other state
    Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Has Modi ever told anything to show how will he help a single Indian?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to SumitJattan For This Useful Post:

Modi has maintained self respect of Hindus.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (August 21st, 2013), cutejaatsandeep (August 21st, 2013), rajpaldular (August 21st, 2013), RathiJi (September 28th, 2013), ravinderjeet (August 21st, 2013), rohittewatia (August 21st, 2013), RTEWATIA (August 25th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (August 22nd, 2013)

And I believe transit rail too along with Airport metro and DND toll road... True visionary and selfless person he is

Quote Originally Posted by vvk1987 View Post
    Some people say, the idea of Metro Rail in Delhi was also conceived by Modi which was passed on to Shiela Dixit.

I can give you many examples but here i only say that he never said India as a bee hive and Indians from one state are begging in other state
    Let us not really get down to what he says and what not, he says faff and i wouldnt want to tarnish that keeping sentiments of people in mind

Why not he is the Vice president of the ruling party , his words are the voice of national party and if he is such a non serious person then how can national and ruling party give him such an imp post ???

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Let us not really get down to what he says and what not, he says faff and i wouldnt want to tarnish that keeping sentiments of people in mind

33. The Following User Says Thank You to SumitJattan For This Useful Post: