Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SSC CGL 2013 tier-1 results are out

SSC CGL 2013 tier-1 results are out

-- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 27th, 2013), DrRajpalSingh (August 27th, 2013)

Marks are out as well. Those who are preparing for Tier-2, my best wishes are with them.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

ajay86 (September 14th, 2013)

SSC tier-2 keys will be announced on Nov 8th(Tentative)

@prikshit..have you appeared in this exam?
    "Some people keep trying to be cool, smart, attractive and passionate in their whole life, But some are born JATS."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ajay86 For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 29th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ajay86 View Post
    @prikshit..have you appeared in this exam?
    Any update for ssc cgl'13?

Let the CAT decide CGL 13's fate on 28th Nov , then only u can get a genuine update mitrrrr
    i play for fun ....Success comes by Default ...Lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mann4u For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (November 26th, 2013)

I am glad that I got selected through CGL-12 otherwise iss saal ka to pura process Ram bharose ya phir court bharose.Don't know fault kiska h..but surely students are the worst sufferers.Those who are already in job can manage but those who are entirely dependent on this years paper would be going through mental agony.As far as I can remember nearly 15 lakhs filled the form,it's another thing that few thousand made it through the 1st round(quite a few were even absent in the paper) but that number shows you how popular this paper is and how many are dependent on it.
    Kaise kahein wardi tujhse pyaar nhi,
    Kaise kahein wardi tera intzaar nhi.
    Kuch khataa to Haryana ki maati ki bhi h,
    Ek akele hum hi gunahgaar nhi.
    Murrah Pride
    - The original drink of Haryana

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Saharan1628 For This Useful Post:

ajay86 (November 27th, 2013), DrRajpalSingh (November 26th, 2013), Prikshit (November 28th, 2013), spdeshwal (November 26th, 2013), sukhbirhooda (January 27th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Any update for ssc cgl'13?
    yesterday ssc has uploaded answer keys of tier 2 exam.........
    "Some people keep trying to be cool, smart, attractive and passionate in their whole life, But some are born JATS."

Quote Originally Posted by Saharan1628 View Post
    I am glad that I got selected through CGL-12 otherwise iss saal ka to pura process Ram bharose ya phir court bharose.Don't know fault kiska h..but surely students are the worst sufferers.Those who are already in job can manage but those who are entirely dependent on this years paper would be going through mental agony.As far as I can remember nearly 15 lakhs filled the form,it's another thing that few thousand made it through the 1st round(quite a few were even absent in the paper) but that number shows you how popular this paper is and how many are dependent on it.
    bro isse jyada fark nahi padega....kyonki joining to department waise bhi ek saal baad deta hai........final result april me aa jaye to bhi thik hai.........and total no of applicant were 22 lakh.........

is baar apne jaat bhai bahut jyada select honge.....is exam ke through........ek baar jaato ko obc mil jaye.....to jaat govt jobs me bihario ka dabdaba khatm kar denge....even in civil services

is baar apne jaat bhai bahut jyada select honge.....is exam ke through........ek baar jaato ko obc mil jaye.....to jaat govt jobs me bihario ka dabdaba khatm kar denge....even in civil services
    Avoid sectarian thoughts please.

Rather, We must work tirelessly to find good placements on our competence and without an iota of jealousy in our minds against any particular region, caste, community etc. based divisions/distinctions of Indians.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

ajay86 (November 28th, 2013), Prikshit (November 28th, 2013), ssgoyat (November 28th, 2013)

Any idea what would be the cut off?

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Avoid sectarian thoughts please.

Rather, We must work tirelessly to find good placements on our competence and without an iota of jealousy in our minds against any particular region, caste, community etc. based divisions/distinctions of Indians.
    sir i dont have any jealousy about any caste and community.....i was talking about a healthy competition....good and bad peoples are everywhere....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ajay86 For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (November 28th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Any idea what would be the cut off?
    390 +-10 for ur for interview post..........aap kya sochte hain.....for non interview 360...and for ta 350

390 +-10 for ur for interview post..........aap kya sochte hain.....for non interview 360...and for ta 350
    Yeah it should be around 390 +- 5. Lets see a matter of two weeks from now

Quote Originally Posted by Mann4u View Post
    Let the CAT decide CGL 13's fate on 28th Nov , then only u can get a genuine update mitrrrr
    Mitrrrrrr keys te aagi, ib nu bta abhi bhi fate ke koi saaya mandra rha hai kya? Result bhi i guess 2 weeks me aa jayega

Always, Keep preparations for further competitions in future please !!
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Tier 2 results are not being declared till now. A matter of serious concern

CGL 2013 is most likely to be cancelled, fate of a large of candidates is in peril

Post SSC CGL 2013_Discussion

ambiguity is their but hope for the best. Canceling the exam is not the solution of problem & CAT will not do any unfair with the fate of million of pepole