Thread: Any Jats living in or around Blacksburg, Virginia, USA ?

Any Jats living in or around Blacksburg, Virginia, USA ?

Hello everyone. I am Sandeep Rana and I am from Hisar (CCS HAU), Haryana. I moved to Blacksburg (Virginia Tech), Virginia, USA recently with my wife. Do let me know if there are any JAT Families in the area or even around Virginia. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ranassr View Post
    Hello everyone. I am Sandeep Rana and I am from Hisar (CCS HAU), Haryana. I moved to Blacksburg (Virginia Tech), Virginia, USA recently with my wife. Do let me know if there are any JAT Families in the area or even around Virginia. Thanks
    अजा से संपर्क करें ।
    :rockwhen you found a key to success,some ideot change the lock,*******BREAK THE DOOR.
    हक़ मांगने से नहीं मिलता , छिना जाता हे |
    अहिंसा कमजोरों का हथियार हे |
    पगड़ी संभाल जट्टा |
    मौत नु आंगालियाँ पे नचांदे , ते आपां जाट कुहांदे |

There are plenty of Jats living in and around DC area(Dev Dagar bhaisab, Ranveer Dalal bhaisab, Ritu Tomar didi) and all of them are very heart warming and welcoming. You may find them from members list and touch base with them.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranassr View Post
    Sandeep bhai
    Welcome to jatland.
    We are few jat families here in DC area. Send me an email with your contact info and stop by when you are in area
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rsdalal For This Useful Post:

ssgoyat (September 5th, 2013)

Thanks Vikas, I sent a PM on the same day, may be he is busy.
    "It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time."- Abraham Lincoln

7. The Following User Says Thank You to devdagar For This Useful Post:

desijat (September 5th, 2013)

Thank Youeveryonel for the prompt response. I apologize for the late reply as i was out of town for my research. Also I don't know why but I am unable to reply on the thread which I posted. I will be travelling to D.C area a lot this fall for my research trails and will definitely get in touch with you guys. My contact No. is 479-871-4309.