Thread: Role of English Speaking in today's careers

Role of English Speaking in today's careers

Hi

how important role played by English in career because I am working from last 9 years and i just join a new company but with my previous company the environment was not that kind.

My concern is when i started my career I was not that keen of speaking english( pahle to akad main nahi boli, fir sharam aane lagi aur ab gale mein atak jati hai) and today i m realizing that it is the only important thing in today's jobs. So i want know how can i get rid of that.
    Master of ALL Lath IN the end KARE kamaal (MALIK)

take all and every opportunity to speak english, to speak it. i learnt to speak jaatu by practising with habitual jaatu speakers. make friends among english speakers. it is a wonderfully happy experience to pick up a new skill!

cheers!

Urmila.

Quote Originally Posted by razmak View Post
    Hi

how important role played by English in career because I am working from last 9 years and i just join a new company but with my previous company the environment was not that kind.

My concern is when i started my career I was not that keen of speaking english( pahle to akad main nahi boli, fir sharam aane lagi aur ab gale mein atak jati hai) and today i m realizing that it is the only important thing in today's jobs. So i want know how can i get rid of that.
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

razmak (September 11th, 2013)