Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43

Thread: Communal Tension in Muzaffarnagar, Shamli of west UP

Quote Originally Posted by RathiJi View Post
    This is too much. This thread is for MZN riots in which we lost many lives and people have not come to normalcy yet , those who lost thier sons. I feel pity when people use this thread for some fun to just oppose a political person or decision.

LokSabha elections taught a lesson to many such souls in UP & Haryana but for some upcoming assembly elections will do the work.
    rathi/sharma ..........and what you are ..................vote k liye orr loksabha k liye ye batte nahi honi chayihaye .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skharb View Post
    rathi/sharma ..........and what you are ..................vote k liye orr loksabha k liye ye batte nahi honi chayihaye .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kharb/khan ..... I can expect this only. AAP ek doosre thread me already bol chuke hai ke UP ke jato ko maja aaya hoga nawaj ke aane se... UP ke Jato ka to pata nahi par aap kafi excited lag rahe hai.

Kunvar Bhartendra(Jat) MP from Bijnor started his campaign from Gaurav/Sachin house in Kawal(muzzafarnagar). As Bijnor contituency is having some parts of MZN district also, who lost their lives by hands of muslim mob. You will feel happy by calling his family Sharma, Kunvar Bhartendra sharma and making fun of how Jats of UP feel by Modi inviting Shareef and all those cheap jokes of Biryani.

There are many threads or you can create a thread make fun of anyone but don't link this sarcasm with MZN riots in general and UP Jats in particular. If your problem is that UP Jats helped BJP win 71 out 80 seats in UP, what were Haryana Jats doing (7 out of 10) even with fact that our brothers are at good position in Haryana as compared to us in UP.
    Last edited by RathiJi; May 25th, 2014 at 10:30 PM.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

cooljat (May 26th, 2014), deveshdahiya (May 27th, 2014), hemanthooda (May 26th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (October 6th, 2014)

i hail our jats of western up who gave a befitting reply to all crooks - ajituddin (love this name for him), mulla mulayam, mayawati ( i remember what our baba tikait had called her) and also a clear reply to congress in western up. all of them had ignored jats during the muzaffarnagar danga and even earlier alos.

you all jat bhai from UP - you deserve an applause.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunnytewatia For This Useful Post:

deveshdahiya (May 27th, 2014), hemanthooda (May 26th, 2014), krishanpal (June 5th, 2014), Prikshit (May 26th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (October 6th, 2014)