Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: आइये जाट जाति के दस गुरु चुनें...

To further my previous post and to begin with, the minimum action we can take to make a constructive beginning is to have a portrait of Shaheed Bhagat Singh in every Jat House, specially the rooms of our young children! To teach and explain about the life and sacrifice of of Shaheed Bhagat Singh to them!

Cheers!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (September 13th, 2013), cooljat (September 13th, 2013), deependra (September 14th, 2013), op1955 (September 13th, 2013), prashantacmet (September 13th, 2013), rajpaldular (September 13th, 2013), ravinderjeet (September 13th, 2013), shekharjat (September 21st, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Rajpal Ji, ye aapne satire way main likha hai?
    Chandra Bhan se bada boot licker congressi Jat neta aaj tak nahi hua!

आदरणीय जीत ठक्कर जी ! डॉक्टर चंद्रभान दूलर दुर्भाग्यवश मेरे कजिन ब्रदर हैं।
    समझ तो आप गए ही होंगे।
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

cooljat (September 13th, 2013), ssgoyat (September 14th, 2013)

I will submit prior apologies as my list will be heavily tilted towards those I have read more of i.e the Punjabi speaking Jatts. I will also broaden the definition of Guru and as someone else also said here, merge it with a 'role model'. And I think we as a community are too focused on our martial heritage and give it pre-eminence of many over many other attributes. A community cannot prosper unless it develops all facets of a civilization, i.e. the art and culture along with the military ways. Even the most bravest Samurais in medieval Japan composed Haikus and painted in their spare time.

1. Maharaja Ranjit Singh, warrior, statesman
    2. Maharaja Suraj Mal, warrior, statesman
    3. Ch. Chotu Ram, educator, statesman etc
    4. Amrita Shergill, painter
    5. Avtar Singh Sandhu 'Pash', poet
    6. Ajitpal Singh or perhaps 50% of India's medal winning hockey teams
    7. Bhagat Singh, freedom fighter
    8. KP Singh of DLF, real estate Moghul
    9. Virender Sehwag, cricketer par exellence
    10. Air Marshall Arjan Singh, air warrior, one and only 5 star officer in the IAF
    11. Gurdas Mann, a living institution of arts
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (September 13th, 2013), puneetlakra (September 16th, 2013), rajpaldular (September 13th, 2013), shekharjat (September 21st, 2013), urmiladuhan (September 13th, 2013)

Dear friends, I would recommend to use the analogy, the way I have shown in second 2 last paragraphs of my post number 19..where I have presented two analogies.....I am sure if you could present your recommendations that way, you should find it easy to get "Gurus" within our community.

Note: Please don't forget to present some facts and deeds around your recommendation, so that it could help other fellows to know about it and it shall increase the chances to get recommendations for your recommendations from other fellows. Enlisting just names would not help any to recommend the best. We want that when we would be having a list of 100 (or whatever number it will reach), a minimum satisfactory information about each personality should be know to all voters. Lacking any satisfactory information, will reduce the chances to get your recommendation on top.

You provide it in your post and later on I shall compile all names with their details provided, in one single post or posts at one place.

Requesting again please, use the factor of analogy (comparison) also, like I did in my post 19, doesn't matter my recommendation were in what ratio nearby to the analogies I presented, but it shall help us in preparing ourselves on how to justify our recommendations.

Thanks!
    Last edited by phoolkumar; September 13th, 2013 at 03:28 PM.
    One who doesn't know own roots and culture, their social identity is like a letter without address and they are culturally slave to philosophies of others.

Reunion of Haryana state of pre-1857 is the best way possible to get Jats united.

Phool Kumar Malik - Gathwala Khap - Nidana Heights

भाई सिखों की तर्ज पर अगर जाट चुनने हे तो शायद एक भी ना मिले. हाँ १० महान जाट मिल जाएँगे
    मेरी सूची कुछ इस प्रकार हे:
    १. भगत सिंग
    २. छोटू राम
    ३. जसनाथ ज्याणी
    ४. महाराजा सूरजमल
    ५. रणजीत सिंग
    ६. नहार सिंग
    ७. धना सिंग
    ८. छाजू राम
    ९ देवीलाल
    १० बंसीलाल

एक वो महारा ज्याणी रॉबिन हुड भी होया कारदा पर वो नंबर ११ पे हे.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (September 13th, 2013), cooljat (September 13th, 2013), prashantacmet (September 13th, 2013), rajpaldular (September 13th, 2013), ravinderjeet (September 13th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by phoolkumar View Post
    Dear friends, I would recommend to use the analogy, the way I have shown in second 2 last paragraphs of my post number 19..where I have presented two analogies.....I am sure if you could present your recommendations that way, you should find it easy to get "Gurus" within our community.

Note: Please don't forget to present some facts and deeds around your recommendation, so that it could help other fellows to know about it and it shall increase the chances to get recommendations for your recommendations from other fellows. Enlisting just names would not help any to recommend the best. We want that when we would be having a list of 100 (or whatever number it will reach), a minimum satisfactory information about each personality should be know to all voters. Lacking any satisfactory information, will reduce the chances to get your recommendation on top.

You provide it in your post and later on I shall compile all names with their details provided, in one single post or posts at one place.

Requesting again please, use the factor of analogy (comparison) also, like I did in my post 19, doesn't matter my recommendation were in what ratio nearby to the analogies I presented, but it shall help us in preparing ourselves on how to justify our recommendations.

Thanks!
    Friend,

It would be good of you if you could explain the selection and succession of the Ten Sikh Gurus on the pattern of which you have suggested Hindu Jat Gurus' selection so that the meaning and purpose of the discussion on the selection/election of the Jat Gurus could proceed to well deserved end.

Thanks and regards,
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Friends,

There has never been Guru-shishya tradition among the Hindu Jats, so there is no question of selecting or electing one when there existed none !

So it is futile discussion to elect ten gurus out of nowhere!!!!!!.

Thanks
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    आदरणीय जीत ठक्कर जी ! डॉक्टर चंद्रभान दूलर दुर्भाग्यवश मेरे कजिन ब्रदर हैं।
    समझ तो आप गए ही होंगे।
    Dular Sahib

Kindly check again either he is your cousin or your brother not both !

Thanks

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

desijat (September 13th, 2013), rajpaldular (September 14th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Friends,

There has never been Guru-shishya tradition among the Hindu Jats, so there is no question of selecting or electing one when there existed none !

Thanks

Theek hai rajpal ji..chaliye 10 heroes chunte hai..ab aap apni list do
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

phoolkumar (September 13th, 2013)

डॉक्टर राजपाल जी, गुरु सिर्फ कोई महान कार्यों से नहीं बनता जब तक कि उसका समुदाय-जाति उसके कार्यों को लिखती नहीं, गाती नहीं, संजो के रखती नहीं। सिखों ने यह परम्परा उनके पहले गुरु से कायम रखी जबकि जाट इस विचारधारा पर चलवा दिए गए या खुद चलते गए कि, "लिखने, गाने और सुनाने की क्या जरूरत, कर्म खुद बोलते हैं"…अगर सिखों ने उनके गुरुवों के बलिदानों, योगदानों को संजोया और गया नहीं होता तो वो कभी गुरु नहीं कहलाते, हमारे वालों को तरह भूले-बिसरे हो चुके होते या इतिहास के पन्नों में दफना दिए गए होते।

कोई गुरु, आदर्श तभी बनता है जब उसकी चीजों की तुलनात्मक विवेचना हो जैसे मैंने मेरी पोस्ट उन्नीस में एक उदहारण दे के प्रस्तुत करनी चाही|और वो कर्म कितने बोलते हैं वो आज हम सबके सामने है, कोई भी जाट विद्वान् या इतिहासकार पुस्तकें लिखता है तो उनको वो मान्यता नहीं मिल पाती जो कि दूसरों की लिखी हुइयों को मिल जाती है, क्यों क्योंकि जो परम्परागत लेखन की जातियां रही हैं, उन्होंने उन दो-चार पीढ़ियों बाद (जी हाँ बिना लिखे इतिहास दो-चार पीढ़ियों तक ही प्रमाणित रह जाते हैं, आगे की पीढियां तो फिर यही कहती हैं कि बुजुर्गों से सुना है, प्रचलित था) और फिर इन्हीं संशयों का फैयदा उठा विरोधी लेखक चीजों को तोड़-मरोड़ के अपने अनुरूप लिख देते हैं। आप तो खुद इतने बड़े लेखक हैं तो इस पीड़ा से भली-भांति परिचित होंगे|

सो ऐसा कुछ नहीं है कि हमारे यहाँ गुरु नहीं हुए हैं, सब कुछ हुआ है, जो नहीं हुआ है तो वो यह कि हमने अपने ही महापुरुषों को उन ऊँचाइयों तक बिठाना नहीं सीखा, जिन तक दुसरे हमारे वालों के आधे महान होते हुए भी ऊँचे ओहदों पे बैठा के गाते हैं।

फिलहाल जो करना है वो यही है कि पहले एक बार जितनी हो सके उतनी हस्तियों की उनके कर्मों, बलिदानों और योगदानों के आधार पर सूची बनाई जाए। और फिर उस सूची में से जो शीर्ष दस होंगे, उनके इर्द-गिर्द बड़े-बड़े लेख लिख उनको ग्रन्थों का रूप दिया जाए, उनके कार्यों, कार्य करने की शैली, सोच, तौर-तरीकों की तुलना विश्व के महानतम लोगों से करी जाए। ताकि हमारा समाज तुलना करना सीखा और देखे कि जिन चीजों के लिए हम बाहर भटकते हैं वो हमारे समाज में परिपूर्ण हैं|

और फिर इस सर्वेक्षण और शोध से तैयार हुए ग्रन्थ का नाम "जाटग्रन्थ" या "खापग्रन्थ" रख दिया जाए और जाट के लिए सबसे पवित्र पुस्तक घोषित किया जाए और प्रचार किया जाए कि ये है "Jatism" जिसको जाट को जानना है वो इसको पढ़े और पूजे|

सपना दूरगामी है, असम्भव सा भी है, पर सपने नहीं देखेंगे तो पूरे कैसे होंगे? पूरे नहीं भी कर पाए पर नींव भी डाल गए तो आगे आने वाली पीढ़ी उसको बिना बाधा आगे बढ़ाना चाहेगी तो आधार तो तैयार मिलेगा उनको|

मैं आह्वान करता हूँ आपसे कि हमारा मार्गदर्शन करें, कोई ऐसी चीज नहीं जो दुनिया में कभी नहीं हुई हो। वो कभी नहीं हुई ऐसा हो सकता है लेकिन वो कभी ना हो ऐसा नहीं हो सकता|

Friends,

Thanks
    Last edited by phoolkumar; September 13th, 2013 at 06:42 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phoolkumar For This Useful Post:

op1955 (September 13th, 2013), ravinderjeet (September 13th, 2013)

Rajpal Ji,

Aap moderatorship karne main to ek dum A1 ho, appreciate that !

But could you please explain your response here - Was it sarcastic in favour of Congress or just a quick find of grammatical mistake ?

Dular Sahib

Kindly check again either he is your cousin or your brother not both !

Thanks
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (September 14th, 2013)

Good books always find favour with the reading public irrespective of the caste tag of the author.

It is again reiterated that the name of the thread : Let us choose ten 'Gurus' of the Jat community, is inappropriate.

Nonetheless my best wishes to you for early realisation of your 'dream' to write a book on your chosen 'Gurus'.

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Rajpal Ji,

Aap moderatorship karne main to ek dum A1 ho, appreciate that !

But could you please explain your response here - Was it sarcastic in favour of Congress or just a quick find of grammatical mistake ?
    Just to alert the friend to remain vigilant when making choice of words to express his views.

It has nothing to do with 'sarcastic' towards this one or that.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (September 21st, 2013)

Alert for what anybody can do mistake. In fact, you could correct the mistake and inform him instead of alerting. Isn't it?

Just to alert the friend to remain vigilant when making choice of words to express his views.

It has nothing to do with 'sarcastic' towards this one or that.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

24. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

Thanks, and it will not be my chosen rather through a proper survey with open to public rules and guidelines.....this thread is just like preparing the field for sowing the seed....its not all full and final.....of course not going to be an overnight work rather.....I see it as a big project......thanks for your wishes!

I think I need first to get us learn that gurus just can't happen out of our community, we Jats are not to be the spiritual slaves of others thinking and propaganda but its we have all within our own history and heritage.

Good books always find favour with the reading public irrespective of the caste tag of the author.

It is again reiterated that the name of the thread : Let us choose ten 'Gurus' of the Jat community, is inappropriate.

Nonetheless my best wishes to you for early realisation of your 'dream' to write a book on your chosen 'Gurus'.
    One who doesn't know own roots and culture, their social identity is like a letter without address and they are culturally slave to philosophies of others.

Reunion of Haryana state of pre-1857 is the best way possible to get Jats united.

Phool Kumar Malik - Gathwala Khap - Nidana Heights

Friends,

Thanks
    Why does it make you uncomfortable that you went on to tag this discussion as futile? Its much better than your own Just ''Thank you'' kinda thousands posts.

Further not everybody reads wiki and have that interest except current affairs and career, such discussion will give audiences a view to atleast know who were who in the history of Jats. Your comment was completely futile although.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; September 13th, 2013 at 10:06 PM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

anilphogat (September 13th, 2013), cooljat (September 13th, 2013), phoolkumar (September 13th, 2013), prashantacmet (September 14th, 2013), rajpaldular (September 14th, 2013), ssgoyat (September 14th, 2013)

Friends,

Thanks
    I think Phool bhai just gave an example of Sikh Gurus to elicit responses form people and encourage them to share views. There doesn't necessarily have to be a historical precedent for anyone to share their views on role models, Gurus etc. And certainly this wont be a futile discussion.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

phoolkumar (September 13th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by phoolkumar View Post
    we Jats are not to be the spiritual slaves of others thinking and propaganda.

But you are behaving like a slave. When you opted to choose 'ten gurus', your slavery came out itself. Why gurus? Why ten? Certainly you are under impression of Sikhism. For your kind information no Sikh guru was a winner. No one could have defeated the Mughals. To get killed by the enemies is not bravery. Yeah, that is martyrdom, but that doesn't deserve 10/10 marks. A winner deserves 10/10 marks. If I am wrong come forth with some good logics. I am ready to change my mindset.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (September 14th, 2013), ssgoyat (September 15th, 2013)

Friends,

Thanks

Friend, I wanted to write the same words, but I thought it waste of time. Actually different people have different views. The general perception is that Jats are very good Hindus. If we Jats had gurus then they would have achieved that status in their lifetime. I have never seen in any culture that centuries/decades old dead people have been made gurus. It is laughable.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (September 14th, 2013), ssgoyat (September 15th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Why does it make you uncomfortable that you went on to tag this discussion as futile? Its much better than your own Just ''Thank you'' kinda thousands posts.

Further not everybody reads wiki and have that interest except current affairs and career, such discussion will give audiences a view to atleast know who were who in the history of Jats. Your comment was completely futile although.
    Friend,

I appreciate your evaluation of my posts on history section and invite you to replace them with better ones, if you could.

Kindly justify with logic the selection/election of Gurus from out of non-existent stuff.

Do you think the use of word 'thank you' pinches/hurts sensitivity of someone.

Regards and 'Thank you,'

35. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post: