Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: आइये जाट जाति के दस गुरु चुनें...

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post

Alert for what anybody can do mistake. In fact, you could correct the mistake and inform him instead of alerting. Isn't it?
    Your suggestion has been noted !!!

Thanks and regards.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

cooljat (September 14th, 2013), rajpaldular (September 14th, 2013), ssgoyat (September 15th, 2013), sukhbirhooda (September 25th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Rajpal Ji,

Aap moderatorship karne main to ek dum A1 ho, appreciate that !

But could you please explain your response here - Was it sarcastic in favour of Congress or just a quick find of grammatical mistake ?
    Brother I guess what he was pointing toward is in English its incorrect to Say "Cousin Brother" however in Hindi we often say "Mausere Bhai", "Chahere Bhai". In English it is incorrect due to the culture and nothing to do with English language itself.

Reason: In Islam and in Christianity Its legal to marry your cousin. So they don't call their cousin as brother and sister however its ok for us to call so because for us its incest.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

cooljat (September 14th, 2013), rajpaldular (September 14th, 2013), ssgoyat (September 15th, 2013), sukhbirhooda (September 25th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    To further my previous post and to begin with, the minimum action we can take to make a constructive beginning is to have a portrait of Shaheed Bhagat Singh in every Jat House, specially the rooms of our young children! To teach and explain about the life and sacrifice of of Shaheed Bhagat Singh to them!

Cheers!
    Good idea Deswalji for which you deserve thanks.

Gandhi Gramin Gramothan Vidya Peeth Singharia [Rajasthan] under the guidance of Mr. Jyani had brought out four/five calendars containing hundreds of pictures/portraits of great Jat leaders, who had contributed in various fields like social and religious reforms, politics and economic activities, freedom movement and so on. They bear a brief note on their activities and contribution and could serve the purpose of acquainting the younger generation about the role of our forefathers and serve as role models [but not 'gurus'].

Thanks and regards,
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (September 14th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    आदरणीय जीत ठक्कर जी ! डॉक्टर चंद्रभान दूलर दुर्भाग्यवश मेरे कजिन ब्रदर हैं।
    समझ तो आप गए ही होंगे।

आदरणीय जीत 'ताखर' जी ! त्रुटि सुधार कर रहा हूँ।

त्रुटिवश मैंने आपको 'ठक्कर' बना दिया जो कि गुजरात में पाए जाते हैं। क्षमा।
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Dular Sahib

Kindly check again either he is your cousin or your brother not both !

Thanks

वन्दनीय डॉक्टर राजपाल सिंह जी ! यदि मैं हिंदी में कहूँ तो डॉक्टर चंद्रभान दूलर मेरे 'चचेरे भाई' हैं।

शुभ कामनाओं सहित।
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (September 14th, 2013), ssgoyat (September 15th, 2013), sukhbirhooda (September 25th, 2013)

सर हालाँकि मैंने आपको परोक्ष रूप से इशारा देने की कोशिश की थी पर आप उसे नहीं समझ पाए तो बड़े अदब से आपको कहना चाहूँगा कि जरूरी नहीं कि जो चीज इतिहास में ना हुई वो कभी ना हो, जैसे कि आपके जन्म से पहले आप भी नहीं थे जाटों में, पर आप हुए ना, ऐसे ही यह थ्रेड एक ऐसी शुरुवात है जो एक विचारधारा के तहत लाया गया है। और यह मुझे भी और तमाम जाटों को पहले से अवगत है कि हमारे यहाँ ऐसा पहले नहीं हुआ, और इस तरह की चर्चा पहली बार हो रही है। सीधी सी बात है जब मानवों के घड़े काल्पनिक rachnaon से भगवान निकल सकते हैं तो हमारे पास तो पूरा वास्तविक मैदान पड़ा है इतिहास का, अपने वास्तविक भगवान क्यों ना चुनें| और अगर मैं इस थ्रेड से इतनी भी बात अपने जन-मानस में डाल पाया कि ऐसा हो सकता है तो बहुत बड़ी उपलब्धि होगी इस थ्रेड की| लेकिन यहाँ तो मुझे मेरे समाज के सबसे सभ्रांत और सभ्यों को (जैसे कि आप) ही समझाने में इतनी मशक्कत करनी पड़ रही है|

आप इतने बड़े बुजुर्ग और तजूर्बेदार शख्सियत हो के भी क्यों बार-बार इसी सवाल को ला रहे हैं। मैं आपसे फिर अपील करता हूँ कि अगर आप हमारा मार्गदर्शन नहीं कर रहे हैं तो एक बार शांत हो के देखें कि आपके अपने बच्चे अपने ही बुजुर्गों को भगवान बना के पूजना चाहते हैं। और ऐसी परम्परा डालना चाहते हैं कि उनके बुजुर्ग भगवान बना के पूजे जाएँ।

आपसे सविनय प्रार्थना है कि जिस बात पर आपको पहले आदर सहित उत्तर दिया जा चुका है आप वही सवाल बार-बार उठा अपने बच्चों के लिए बाधा ना डालें| उम्मीद है कि आप इस थ्रेड का औचित्य समझेंगे|

Friend,

I appreciate your evaluation of my posts on history section and invite you to replace them with better ones, if you could.

Kindly justify with logic the selection/election of Gurus from out of non-existent stuff.

Do you think the use of word 'thank you' pinches/hurts sensitivity of someone.

Regards and 'Thank you,'
    Last edited by phoolkumar; September 14th, 2013 at 03:18 PM.
    One who doesn't know own roots and culture, their social identity is like a letter without address and they are culturally slave to philosophies of others.

Reunion of Haryana state of pre-1857 is the best way possible to get Jats united.

Phool Kumar Malik - Gathwala Khap - Nidana Heights

Quote Originally Posted by phoolkumar View Post
    सर हालाँकि मैंने आपको परोक्ष रूप से इशारा देने की कोशिश की थी पर आप उसे नहीं समझ पाए तो बड़े अदब से आपको कहना चाहूँगा कि जरूरी नहीं कि जो चीज इतिहास में ना हुई वो कभी ना हो, जैसे कि आपके जन्म से पहले आप भी नहीं थे जाटों में, पर आप हुए ना, ऐसे ही यह थ्रेड एक ऐसी शुरुवात है जो एक विचारधारा के तहत लाया गया है। और यह मुझे भी और तमाम जाटों को पहले से अवगत है कि हमारे यहाँ ऐसा पहले नहीं हुआ, और इस तरह की चर्चा पहली बार हो रही है। सीधी सी बात है जब मानवों के घड़े काल्पनिक rachnaon से भगवान निकल सकते हैं तो हमारे पास तो पूरा वास्तविक मैदान पड़ा है इतिहास का, अपने वास्तविक भगवान क्यों ना चुनें| और अगर मैं इस थ्रेड से इतनी भी बात अपने जन-मानस में डाल पाया कि ऐसा हो सकता है तो बहुत बड़ी उपलब्धि होगी इस थ्रेड की| लेकिन यहाँ तो मुझे मेरे समाज के सबसे सभ्रांत और सभ्यों को (जैसे कि आप) ही समझाने में इतनी मशक्कत करनी पड़ रही है|
    आप इतने बड़े बुजुर्ग और तजूर्बेदार शख्सियत हो के भी क्यों बार-बार इसी सवाल को ला रहे हैं। मैं आपसे फिर अपील करता हूँ कि अगर आप हमारा मार्गदर्शन नहीं कर रहे हैं तो एक बार शांत हो के देखें कि आपके अपने बच्चे अपने ही बुजुर्गों को भगवान बना के पूजना चाहते हैं। और ऐसी परम्परा डालना चाहते हैं कि उनके बुजुर्ग भगवान बना के पूजे जाएँ।
    आपसे सविनय प्रार्थना है कि जिस बात पर आपको पहले आदर सहित उत्तर दिया जा चुका है आप वही सवाल बार-बार उठा अपने बच्चों के लिए बाधा ना डालें| उम्मीद है कि आप इस थ्रेड का औचित्य समझेंगे|
    Friend,

Do not misunderstand my opinion on the issue and take it for granted that I neither oppose your search nor floating newer idea expressing desire to elicit opinion of the majority of the community on the need of inventing new gurus . Keep it up and enjoy.

When I say, it is futile discussion to label some peoples belonging to past times as Gurus, I had in my mind the mess created by so many self proclaimed 'Gurus' and 'god men' in India today. I think I need not name someone from our community [as all are well aware about him] who has also joined the race to become 'guru and godman in one' near Rohtak and was in news a few months ago.

Therefore, it was my humble request to you not to disturb the historic role of bygone leaders by labeling them as 'Gurus' which they never were!!

However, I respect your democratic right to start any thread and try to establish new tradition of gurudom among the Jats.

I would be the happiest person to see the success of your attempt to search ten [even one] unanimously selected 'Gurus' or 'Godmen' by the community.

Wish you and the thread a grand success !!

Thanks and regards
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; September 14th, 2013 at 05:48 PM.

आपने जो उदहारण दिया है उससे मैं आपका इशारा समझ सकता हूँ जो कि मुझे पसंद भी आया और अगर मैं गलत ना हूँ तो आप गुरु की गुणवत्ता की तरफ इशारा कर रहे हैं। बहुत ही अच्छा बिंदु रखा है आपने। मैंने कुछ हद तक इसका उत्तर देने की कोशिश की है पीछे के पोस्ट २४ और ३० में।

और सर चने के साथ घुण तो लगा आया है, लेकिन इसका मतलब ये तो नहीं कि घुण ही घुण है, गुणवत्ता है ही नहीं? और फिर इसी गुणवत्ता को ध्यान में रखते हुए तो यहाँ चर्चा खोली, वरना मेरी पसंद के गुरु तो मैं वैसे ही जानता हूँ। पर यहाँ मेरी-आपकी पसंद की नहीं अपितु गुणवत्ता वाले बहुमत की बात है।

और मेरे ख्याल से जाट इतना तो अनंतकाल से ही जागरूक रहा ही है कि उसको पाखंडी और गुणी में फर्क करना आता है। परन्तु आपने बहुत ही अच्छे बिंदु की तरफ इंगित किया है और मैं उम्मीद करूँगा कि jl मेंबर्स आपके इस सुझाव को ध्यान में रखें|

Quote Originally Posted by drrajpalsingh View Post

when i say, it is futile discussion to label some peoples belonging to past times as gurus, i had in my mind the mess created by so many self proclaimed 'gurus' and 'god men' in india today. I think i need not name someone from our community [as all are well aware about him] who has also joined the race to become 'guru and godman in one' near rohtak and was in news a few months ago.

Last edited by phoolkumar; September 14th, 2013 at 07:35 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to phoolkumar For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (September 14th, 2013)

अपने मत को तर्क और विद्वता की कसौटी पे खरा उतारने और उचित ठहराने हेतु सन्दर्भ (context/reason) भी अवश्य पेश करें।
    इस लिस्ट में नाम सुझाते वक़्त आपमें कोई झिझक नहीं होनी चाहिए |

Ch. Hawa singh Sangwan

for enlightening us about Asli Lutere kaun (first edition: the one i have read)
    Last edited by ssgoyat; September 14th, 2013 at 10:59 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (September 14th, 2013)

दोस्तों! मैंने कुछ पैमाने सोचे हैं कि जाट जाति का आदर्श गुरु कौन हो सकता है:

1) जिसने सर्वभारत के जाटों के हित हेतु एक "Minimum Common Agenda " के तहत कर्म करने की मिशाल पेश की हो|
    2) जो जाटों को क्षेत्रवाद, भाषावाद, गोत्रवाद और खापवाद में बाँट के ना देखता हो या देखा हो।
    3) जो जाट जाति की सहानुभूति पाने हेतु किसी राजनैतिक दल के तलवे ना चाटता हो, भले ही वो राजनेता या राजनीती में रहा हो परन्तु उसने जाट को छलने की नहीं जाट की भलाई और उसको जोड़ने की राजनीती की हो। और जाट समाज में उसकी छवि चमचा किस्म की ना हो, लाजिमी है हम यहाँ गुरु चुनने की बात कर रहे हैं, जाट जाति के चमचे नहीं|
    4) गुरु ऐसा हो कि उसकी तुलना दुसरे समाज के माने हुए गण्य-मान्य हस्तियों से की जा सके। क्योंकि एक बार लिस्ट बनाने के बाद दूसरी excercise यही होगी कि यह देखा जायेगा कि हमारी सूची में हर व्यक्ति ऐसा हो जिसकी उपरलिखित तरीके की तुलना की जा सके।
    5) आपका पात्र ऐसा हो जिससे जाट समाज का अधिक से अधिक वर्ग श्रदा, लगाव और विश्वास रखता आया हो।
    6) आपका पात्र दिल, आत्मा, दिमाग और चेतना सबको सुखद, शीतल और गौरव की अनुभूति करवाता हो। अनिवार्य है कि ऐसा व्यक्ति वही हो सकता है जिसने तन-मन से समाज के प्रति वफादार रहते हुए समाज के उत्थान के ऐसे कार्य किये हों जिससे जाट समाज आगे भी बढ़ा और समकक्ष समाजों में जाट जाति का गौरव भी उसके नाम से बढ़ता हो।
    7) वह व्यक्ति पाखंडवाद व् अन्धविश्वास जैसी समाज की विसंगतियों से दूर रहा हो।
    8) जो इंसान को नहीं अपितु उसके कर्मों, दूरदर्शिता, विचारशीलता एवं विवेकशीलता की पूजा करने में यकीन करता आया हो, और यही हमारे इस थ्रेड का उद्देश्य भी है कि हम इंसान नहीं अपितु उसके कर्मों को पूजना चाहते हैं और हमारी पूजा का नाम होगा उस इंसान के नाम से, जिसमें ये गुण रहे हैं|

विशेष: समय के साथ इसमें और भी बिंदु जोड़े जायेंगे। आप भी इस पात्रता सूची पर अपने विचार रखें और आपके अनुसार और क्या बिंदु इसमें हो वो जुडवाएं|
    Last edited by phoolkumar; September 16th, 2013 at 12:44 AM.
    One who doesn't know own roots and culture, their social identity is like a letter without address and they are culturally slave to philosophies of others.

Reunion of Haryana state of pre-1857 is the best way possible to get Jats united.

०१) भगत सिंह

०२) महाराजा रणजीत सिंह

०३) शहीद भगत सिंह

०४) चौधरी छोटू राम

०५) महाराजा सूरजमल

०६) वीह शाहमल (स्वतंत्र सेनानी १८५७)

०७) सरदार हरलाल सिंह दूलर ((स्वतन्त्रता सेनानी एवं स्वतंत्र भारत में राजस्थान के प्रथम कांग्रेस अध्यक्ष)

०८) शहीद नाहर सिंह

०९) राजा महेंद्रप्रताप

१०) अमृता शेरगिल।

११) दारासिंह।

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

phoolkumar (September 16th, 2013), puneetlakra (September 16th, 2013), sukhbirhooda (September 25th, 2013)

Dear Friends,

Though I shall come with my list little later on this thread, but would like to mention the Thread from Dr. Rajpal that the name suggested by him on his thread are really worth conferring the title of "Jat gurus" and can be considered for this survey.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...-a-Great-Saint

20. The Following User Says Thank You to phoolkumar For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (September 21st, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    To further my previous post and to begin with, the minimum action we can take to make a constructive beginning is to have a portrait of Shaheed Bhagat Singh in every Jat House, specially the rooms of our young children! To teach and explain about the life and sacrifice of of Shaheed Bhagat Singh to them!

Cheers!
    Wonderful Deshwal Ji. I just have this printed and pasted it on my study wall.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	934008_584028338284923_1763451996_n.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	16845
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

phoolkumar (September 17th, 2013), rajpaldular (September 21st, 2013)

Friend,

I appreciate your evaluation of my posts on history section and invite you to replace them with better ones, if you could.

Kindly justify with logic the selection/election of Gurus from out of non-existent stuff.

Do you think the use of word 'thank you' pinches/hurts sensitivity of someone.

Regards and 'Thank you,'
    Lol, How did you find ''great saint'' from non-existent stuff in some another post? Greetings though!
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Lol, How did you find ''great saint'' from non-existent stuff in some another post? Greetings though!
    Like it !! Keep it up please.

Thanks and regard.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

HARI SINGH NALWA ka naam abhi tak nahi liya ksisi ne...............

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shekharjat For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (September 21st, 2013), sukhbirhooda (September 25th, 2013)

Brother though Hari Singh Nalwa ji was a great martyr and great salute to him but are you sure he was a jat, because as far as I know he was a Punjabi Khatri...

Quote Originally Posted by shekharjat View Post
    HARI SINGH NALWA ka naam abhi tak nahi liya ksisi ne...............

Brother though Hari Singh Nalwa ji was a great martyr and great salute to him but are you sure he was a jat, because as far as I know he was a Punjabi Khatri...
    Most say he was a UPPAL khatri..few say him UPPAL jatt.......
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (September 25th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Most say he was a UPPAL khatri..few say him UPPAL jatt.......
    Could someone solve the problem of his riddled identity.

Could someone solve the problem of his riddled identity.

Rajpal ji, As a student of history, you can easily understand many things in history are dubious..and you can not say a SOLUTION for those. As I already stated "most historians say him UPPAL khatri" so you can understand the weightage is on which side....
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!