Thread: No agricultural related forum category.

Icon Group No agricultural related forum category.

What I see on Jatland.com, only Jats.. but no 'land' here.

Don't frown, I am talking about land related projects. Agriculture, Farming, horticulture. Policy, subsidies, state rules and regulations, new projects, ngo helps etc.

I like most in 'The Hindu' the 'Farmer's Notebook' article. It shows great stories how our farmers grow and shine in adverse conditions when many other has failed.

On jatland I see sometimes, topics about farming. But nothing concrete and the discussion diverted soon to how Jats are feeling and talking to each other.

I know many of us are not farmers here. But when someone from 'Gram Panchayat' need the information about farming and other agriculture aspects, he/she search for govt sites and there are not clear links or not clearly mentioned. The he/she turned to google and he/she need to go many pages to come to an end. And most of the time all article are in 'English'. Again not much help. In this I would say 'Rajasthan eGovernance' is a great start. Though, sometime it doesn't help on farmers queries.

We 'Jats' mainly farmers and warriors, can help the all 'advanced gram panchayat' with ppts, and hindi materials on this site rather then talking warriorously* just siting in our chairs.

The sub forum to this category may be..

1. Horticultural/agriculture missions in India.
    2. soil testing and know your soil (what and how you can plant)
    3. medicinal farming...
    4. Govt policies, subsidies, legal and allowed plantation.

I am working with my gram panchayat, and sometimes I am helpless and google doesn't help most of times. We are also working to cover all the gochar land and make it green.

Thanks and Regards
    Regards

Shiv K. Chaudhary
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. .

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to shivamchaudhary For This Useful Post:

adarsh (September 22nd, 2014), Arvindc (October 18th, 2013), bharti (October 18th, 2013), deependra (October 18th, 2013), deshi-jat (October 18th, 2013), DrRajpalSingh (October 21st, 2013), lrburdak (October 18th, 2013), pradeepiisc (October 18th, 2013), prashantacmet (October 18th, 2013), SandeepSirohi (October 19th, 2013), tasvir7 (October 19th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by shivamchaudhary View Post
    What I see on Jatland.com, only Jats.. but no 'land' here.

Don't frown, I am talking about land related projects. Agriculture, Farming, horticulture. Policy, subsidies, state rules and regulations, new projects, ngo helps etc.

I like most in 'The Hindu' the 'Farmer's Notebook' article. It shows great stories how our farmers grow and shine in adverse conditions when many other has failed.

On jatland I see sometimes, topics about farming. But nothing concrete and the discussion diverted soon to how Jats are feeling and talking to each other.

I know many of us are not farmers here. But when someone from 'Gram Panchayat' need the information about farming and other agriculture aspects, he/she search for govt sites and there are not clear links or not clearly mentioned. The he/she turned to google and he/she need to go many pages to come to an end. And most of the time all article are in 'English'. Again not much help. In this I would say 'Rajasthan eGovernance' is a great start. Though, sometime it doesn't help on farmers queries.

We 'Jats' mainly farmers and warriors, can help the all 'advanced gram panchayat' with ppts, and hindi materials on this site rather then talking warriorously* just siting in our chairs.

The sub forum to this category may be..

1. Horticultural/agriculture missions in India.
    2. soil testing and know your soil (what and how you can plant)
    3. medicinal farming...
    4. Govt policies, subsidies, legal and allowed plantation.

I am working with my gram panchayat, and sometimes I am helpless and google doesn't help most of times. We are also working to cover all the gochar land and make it green.

Thanks and Regards
    yes..we definitely need one...farming is the heart and soul of jats!..
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

shivamchaudhary ji has raised an important issue. We consider about 70 percent of us to be dependent on Agriculture as profession. Then we should have a forum here on Agriculture. We can create a forum here about Agricultural Developments. Right now we have one page [wiki]The Innovators[/wiki] in JL Wiki. This list contains mostly farmers. To begin with Education and Careers may include in its Sub-Forums: Agriculture. Alternately we can have a separate independent forum on Agriculture. Admins may consider over it !!!
    Laxman Burdak

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lrburdak For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (October 18th, 2013), deependra (October 18th, 2013), deshi-jat (October 18th, 2013), DrRajpalSingh (October 21st, 2013), SandeepSirohi (October 19th, 2013), tasvir7 (October 19th, 2013)