Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Copy Paste Propaganda Thread

lolz ... funny, that :p
    I did come out of the hiding after three years to surrender myself, one of my banal comment too was deleted, but rather than the "surrender" I am now more "resigned" to the fate of my posts :p

@SINGHVP
    Raam raam VP Singh ji, Great to see you again ... k gyan s. I specially came back for bhai RAVINDERJEET's jokes and your insights, I am back here only for two people. I missed you both. Lets see how long can I last during this stint. I can't believe that after so many years "aap eb tayen es JL pe maatha fudaan lag r so", I salute your persistence :p

Quote Originally Posted by singhvp View Post
    Trolls may be offered an amnesty so that they come out of their dens for a mass surrender, followng in the footsteps fo dacoits of Chambal.
    Last edited by vdhillon; October 27th, 2013 at 10:01 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vdhillon For This Useful Post:

deependra (October 27th, 2013), Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), singhvp (October 27th, 2013), urmiladuhan (October 27th, 2013), vicky84 (October 28th, 2013)

@ALL
    On the other hand, spare a thought for the poor Mods too, it ain't easy to please all. We can't ask MODs stifle civil liberties by asking to ban a troll and then complain about our voiced being stifled by having comments deleted. Consider this "one's troll, is another person's though-provoking and intellectually stimulating discussion ... just as one person's loaf of bread is poison to another person".

It is even harder to MODerate JATs kyon k aapi sare e chaudhary sa :p Bhai, mein toh apne aap ne moderate nhi kar sakta :p winkzzz

Giving a benefit of doubt, I think moderator tried to deleted all the comments in bulk so as to eliminate any traces of the dispute, matlab jadd te kaat doo, raula khatam ho ja ga. Not a bad approach sometimes to restore peace.

Come on yaaro, we are here to relax, unwind, while bonding with fellow JATs. Why take our posts so dear to the heart and become so attached. JATs are a passionate and vocal tribe with ample pride. Hard to curb their natural independence.

Historically, I have been a vocal critic of the JL MODdey, and stopped patronizing JL 3 years ago, mainly due to erratic MODdey, "padhelikhe-unpad" orthodox MODdey laga rakhe the us time, eb ka bera ni. But, am willing to keep an open mind.

I guess, its ok to take liberty but do so with bit of friendliness and a pinch of humor. Lets see if it works. Hopefully, current MODdey do not have a dry sense of humor and hopefully, have better comprehension of ENGLISH to understand the "pun" in the comments so as to not confuse it with "rudeness" or "targeting specific individuals".

Baba BHOLE NATH ki Jai :p

We all r BHOLE - the innocent one, including our MODdey, Baba means Modda anyway :p

Have a great weekend folks. Enjoy.

Cheers!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to vdhillon For This Useful Post:

urmiladuhan (October 27th, 2013)

There is lot of hulla-balloo about deletion of some sacred posts of some 'Holy Members'. The tone and tenure of some posts complaining against such deletion seems to be making direct attack on the integrity of Dr. Rajpal Singh, one of the moderators. I do not know much about the other moderators, but would definitely like to express my strong opposition to this kind of strong views about Dr. Rajpal Sahab. Dr. Rajpal has been highly apolitical and impartial but he cannot close his eyes to the objectionable stuff posted by some politically over-enthusiatic members targetting other members using offensive, filthy and highly derogatory language. In my opinion Dr. Rajpal is doing a fantastic work and needs our encouragement rather than being brow-beaten by some communally charged and over ambitious 'machos'.

Macho=माचो का मतलब मेरे हिसाब से माचणा या रिफलना माणस
    Last edited by singhvp; October 27th, 2013 at 07:55 PM.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

ajay86 (October 31st, 2013), Arvindc (October 27th, 2013), desijat (October 28th, 2013), neetu21 (October 28th, 2013), Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), rskankara (November 2nd, 2013), urmiladuhan (October 27th, 2013), vdhillon (November 1st, 2013), vicky84 (October 28th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by vdhillon View Post
    @ALL
    On the other hand, spare a thought for the poor Mods too, it ain't easy to please all. We can't ask MODs stifle civil liberties by asking to ban a troll and then complain about our voiced being stifled by having comments deleted. Consider this "one's troll, is another person's though-provoking and intellectually stimulating discussion ... just as one person's loaf of bread is poison to another person".

It is even harder to MODerate JATs kyon k aapi sare e chaudhary sa :p Bhai, mein toh apne aap ne moderate nhi kar sakta :p winkzzz

Giving a benefit of doubt, I think moderator tried to deleted all the comments in bulk so as to eliminate any traces of the dispute, matlab jadd te kaat doo, raula khatam ho ja ga. Not a bad approach sometimes to restore peace.

Come on yaaro, we are here to relax, unwind, while bonding with fellow JATs. Why take our posts so dear to the heart and become so attached. JATs are a passionate and vocal tribe with ample pride. Hard to curb their natural independence.

Historically, I have been a vocal critic of the JL MODdey, and stopped patronizing JL 3 years ago, mainly due to erratic MODdey, "padhelikhe-unpad" orthodox MODdey laga rakhe the us time, eb ka bera ni. But, am willing to keep an open mind.

I guess, its ok to take liberty but do so with bit of friendliness and a pinch of humor. Lets see if it works. Hopefully, current MODdey do not have a dry sense of humor and hopefully, have better comprehension of ENGLISH to understand the "pun" in the comments so as to not confuse it with "rudeness" or "targeting specific individuals".

Baba BHOLE NATH ki Jai :p

We all r BHOLE - the innocent one, including our MODdey, Baba means Modda anyway :p

Have a great weekend folks. Enjoy.

Cheers!
    How do you come up with lines like that, especially in the midst of all the serious stuff! Lol! Roflmao!!
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), rkumar (October 27th, 2013), vdhillon (November 1st, 2013)

lolz ... Funny, that :p
    i did come out of the hiding after three years to surrender myself, one of my banal comment too was deleted, but rather than the "surrender" i am now more "resigned" to the fate of my posts :p

@singhvp
    raam raam vp singh ji, great to see you again ... K gyan s. I specially came back for bhai ravinderjeet's jokes and your insights, i am back here only for two people. I missed you both. Lets see how long can i last during this stint. I can't believe that after so many years "aap eb tayen es jl pe maatha fudaan lag r so", i salute your persistence :p
    विकास, मैं भी एक साल के लिए गोता मार ग्या था i पर हंडेर माणस तैं के डटया जाया करै, फेर चोढ़े लाग गे i यहाँ पर कई बड़े अच्छे लोग भी हैं जिनका प्यार और ज्ञान मुझे यहाँ आने को प्रेरित करता है i आप ने अच्छा किया लौट आये, और हमें याद रखने के लिए फिर से धन्यवाद i एक छोटी सी तुकबंदी पेश कर रहा हूँ इस सिलसिले में :

जब जब चाहा उन्हें भुलाना, हम भुला नहीं पाए,
    जितना हम उनसे दूर गए वो और करीब आए
    फासले यों मिट जाते हैं, दिल में अगर हो प्यार
    फूल मोहब्बत का 'मासूम' हमेशां लेने को तैयार
    खंजर* फेंक कर हाथ मिलाते तो होती मुद्दों की बात
    बाँट रहें कुछ लोग यहाँ क्यों नफरत की सौगात

*not referring to Vishal
    Last edited by singhvp; October 28th, 2013 at 02:46 AM.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

ajay86 (October 31st, 2013), Arvindc (October 27th, 2013), deependra (October 27th, 2013), DrRajpalSingh (October 27th, 2013), Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), ranveer (October 31st, 2013), rskankara (November 2nd, 2013), SandeepSirohi (October 29th, 2013), urmiladuhan (October 27th, 2013), vdhillon (November 1st, 2013), vicky84 (October 28th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by singhvp View Post
    There is lot of hulla-balloo about deletion of some sacred posts of some 'Holy Members'. The tone and tenure of some posts complaining against such deletion seems to be making direct attack on the integrity of Dr. Rajpal Singh, one of the moderators. I do not know much about the other moderators, but would definitely like to express my strong opposition to this kind of strong views about Dr. Rajpal Sahab. Dr. Rajpal has been highly apolitical and impartial but he cannot close his eyes to the objectionable stuff posted by some politically over-enthusiatic members targetting other members using offensive, filthy and highly derogatory language. In my opinion Dr. Rajpal is doing a fantastic work and needs our encouragement rather than being brow-beaten by some communally charged and over ambitious 'machos'.

Macho=माचो का मतलब मेरे हिसाब से माचणा या रिफलना माणस
    VP Singh Ji, agree with you except for the Macho part.

When there isn't any one definition of 'right' and 'wrong'; wouldn't it be easier for to us to just stay our focus on what we think is right and omitting out the part which we think is 'wrong'?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arvindc For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), singhvp (October 28th, 2013), urmiladuhan (October 27th, 2013)

Modi-rate karo bhai, bas Modi-rate Karo
    hum Modi Bhakton ko na Moderate karo

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), singhvp (October 28th, 2013), vdhillon (November 1st, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvindc View Post
    VP Singh Ji, agree with you except for the Macho part.

When there isn't any one definition of 'right' and 'wrong'; wouldn't it be easier for to us to just stay our focus on what we think is right and omitting out the part which we think is 'wrong'?
    Arvind, I presume you mean that moderators should omit (say delete) what they think is wrong and that is exactly what they are doing. A perception can be 'right' or 'wrong' but abusive language can have only one connotation i.e. 'wrong'. No one should be allowed to hijack the site for their political ends and to brow-beat people with contrary views by not letting them to express themselves without fear and pugnacity. In fact, it is after a long time that some moderation is visible. If I were the moderator, I would have considerably pruned the site by putting a ban on about 50% of the stuff. I know the literal meaning of macho (masculine in an overly assertive or aggressive way) but have slightly changed it to fit in 'desi' dictionary.
    Last edited by singhvp; October 28th, 2013 at 01:45 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

vdhillon (November 1st, 2013)

It would be good if some checks can be put in place, these copy paste posts
    makes the thread difficult to read and the flow of the debate is missed at times.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

More suggestions awaited !!!!
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

I have a suggestion, if a person is interested in puking one sided copy paste propaganda, and not a meaningful debate then instead of everyone ganging up against that person (that itself is bad too ... cent react to a "wrong" with "wrong"), it is better to stop replying to such a thread and it will die the natural death. Remember, narcissists and trolls thrive on the attention, when we stop feeding that attention, cut off the narcissist supply, then narcissist and trolls too quickly loose interest as they have very shot attention span

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vdhillon For This Useful Post:

singhvp (November 3rd, 2013), urmiladuhan (November 1st, 2013), VirJ (November 1st, 2013)

I have a suggestion, if a person is interested in puking one sided copy paste propaganda, and not a meaningful debate then instead of everyone ganging up against that person (that itself is bad too ... cent react to a "wrong" with "wrong"), it is better to stop replying to such a thread and it will die the natural death. Remember, narcissists and trolls thrive on the attention, when we stop feeding that attention, cut off the narcissist supply, then narcissist and trolls too quickly loose interest as they have very shot attention span
    That is THE challenge part. It requires self control that some May not have
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

rskankara (November 2nd, 2013), singhvp (November 3rd, 2013), vdhillon (November 1st, 2013), VirJ (November 1st, 2013)

Suggestions!!
    Can you please answer the question I asked you other day.
    Deleting that post of mine which raised some very important questions on your way of biased moderating won't kill my voice, telling ya!

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    More suggestions awaited !!!!
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

24. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

urmiladuhan (November 4th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Suggestions!!
    Can you please answer the question I asked you other day.
    Deleting that post of mine which raised some very important questions on your way of biased moderating won't kill my voice, telling ya!
    This is no suggestion.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

singhvp (November 3rd, 2013), urmiladuhan (November 4th, 2013), vicky84 (November 4th, 2013)