Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Copy Paste Propaganda Thread

Copy Paste Propaganda Thread

Dear Moderators,

A moderator's job is also to keep a check on the trolls. The trolls on JL run numerous copy paste propaganda thread on Modi, Congress, Hindutva, RSS etc. Please put them to task.

On these threads normally the OP has nothing to say but they just copy paste material from here and there. These are hindrance to the pleasant experience of the users of this website.

I am sure it is against Jatland's policy as well.

If you cannot delete them at least put them in time pass.

Thanks
    Last edited by VirJ; October 20th, 2013 at 02:10 AM.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 19th, 2013), pawandahiya (October 21st, 2013), Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), SALURAM (October 19th, 2013), SandeepSirohi (October 19th, 2013), sanjaymalik (October 28th, 2013), ssgoyat (October 21st, 2013), vdhillon (October 25th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (October 21st, 2013)

भाई विपिन क्यों मजाक कर रहे हो ???????? भला ऐसा भी कभी हो सकता है ????
    अगर सारी की सारी थ्रेड्स टाइम पास में चली गयी तो सर फुड़ाई कैसे होगी , ओर कैसे पता चलेगा की मोदी की कमिया ओर झूठ कोन से है ओर कांग्रेस की खुबिया भी छुपी रह जायंगी |

महाबला महावीर्या महासत्यपराक्रमा: |
    सर्वांगे क्षत्रिया जट्टा देवकल्पा दृढ़व्रताः ||

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SandeepSirohi For This Useful Post:

SALURAM (October 19th, 2013)

ऐसा कभी मत करियो ऐसा हो गया तो राहुल गाँधी का प्रचार कैसे होगा यहाँ ???? जाटलैंड के चरणदास का सपना टूट जायेगा ऐसा हुआ तो :-( यह तो बहुत बड़ा धोका होगा हिन्दू धरम की खिलाफत करने वालों के साथ।।।।।।
    आजकल जाटलैंड पर जाट समाज पर बात कम हो रही हैं कुछ लोग की संजय झा बनने की इच्छा के चलते इस वेबसाइट का असली मकसद धूमिल होता नजर आ रहा हैं।
    जय भारत

A much needed issue raised by Vipin bhai. There are many half truths and plain white lies peddled here. That Japan's banning of Islam thread is a clear example.

But the key question is - who's to figure out if the post/thread is propaganda or has some truth to it? I don't think the Mods or anybody else would have the time. But if they do indeed keep a check on such posts, JL would be a much better place.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), SumitJattan (November 1st, 2013)

Jas Bhai obviously it's up to the moderators to decide whether the thread is genuine or a propaganda thread. Members like you and me can report it if they are willing to take action.

I understand it's time consuming process but a moderator should go through each thread and post posted on JL. At the moment I think Dr Rajpal is only active mod. They need to probably replace the non active mod and hire new ones. May be they can divide the sections like history, current affairs among them. It may look too much work initially but as you can see that there are only a few members who are the culprit. Once they are identified mods can issue warning to them or put them on moderation so that their post has to be approved by a mod first before it can appear to others.

We have to start from somewhere.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), swaich (October 20th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by VirJ View Post
    Jas Bhai obviously it's up to the moderators to decide whether the thread is genuine or a propaganda thread. Members like you and me can report it if they are willing to take action.

I understand it's time consuming process but a moderator should go through each thread and post posted on JL. At the moment I think Dr Rajpal is only active mod. They need to probably replace the non active mod and hire new ones. May be they can divide the sections like history, current affairs among them. It may look too much work initially but as you can see that there are only a few members who are the culprit. Once they are identified mods can issue warning to them or put them on moderation so that their post has to be approved by a mod first before it can appear to others.

We have to start from somewhere.
    Agree whole heartedly. Overall, JL does deserve more moderators. If the current admins or moderators think that way or not is the key here.

What do you think - Satyeshwar, Rajpal ji? Should we have some more moderators here? After all the content posted on threads does reflect on the whole of JL.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), SALURAM (October 20th, 2013)

जिस तौर तरीक़े से यहाँ काम हो रहा हैं उसे देखते हुए नाम भी बदल कर जाटलैंड की जगह सेक्युलर समाज "B team of Congress " रख देना चाहिए।
    जय भारत

Quote Originally Posted by swaich View Post
    Agree whole heartedly. Overall, JL does deserve more moderators. If the current admins or moderators think that way or not is the key here.

What do you think - Satyeshwar, Rajpal ji? Should we have some more moderators here? After all the content posted on threads does reflect on the whole of JL.
    बिलकुल , जिस प्रकार यहाँ पर रोजाना नयी थ्रेड्स ओर पोस्ट होती है उसके हिसाब से मोडरेटर की संख्या में बढ़ोत्तरी होनी ही चाहिए | २-३ मॉडरेटर मिलकर इतनी पोस्ट्स ओर थ्रेड्स को मैनेज नहीं कर सकते है| वो भी तो २४ घंटे मॉडरेशन का काम नहीं कर सकते है |

महाबला महावीर्या महासत्यपराक्रमा: |
    सर्वांगे क्षत्रिया जट्टा देवकल्पा दृढ़व्रताः ||

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SandeepSirohi For This Useful Post:

pawandahiya (October 21st, 2013), Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), VirJ (October 21st, 2013)

Blind copy paste from unreliable sources should be banned.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pawandahiya For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), SandeepSirohi (October 23rd, 2013), ssgoyat (October 21st, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by pawandahiya View Post
    Blind copy paste from unreliable sources should be banned.
    Instead of ban, self discipline can solve much of the problem.

All the Members are wise and they are requested to use their wisdom to select appropriate stuff to post as per demand of the title of the thread.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), singhvp (October 28th, 2013), urmiladuhan (October 26th, 2013), vdhillon (October 25th, 2013), vijaykajla1 (October 25th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Instead of ban, self discipline can solve much of the problem.

All the Members are wise and they are requested to use their wisdom to select appropriate stuff to post as per demand of the title of the thread.
    Sometime discipline has to be enforced. If self discipline can solve all problems then we don't need police, we don't need moderators.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 26th, 2013), Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), sanjaymalik (October 28th, 2013), urmiladuhan (October 26th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by VirJ View Post
    Sometime discipline has to be enforced. If self discipline can solve all problems then we don't need police, we don't need moderators.
    Thanks, O K .
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), urmiladuhan (October 27th, 2013)

Same for me. My post also was deleted when there was nothing offensive in it. I just used the words that RaGa used. Dr Rajpal is taking biased action by deleting posts where congress is caught in foot in a mouth situation and completely ignores if a post is directed against anyone apart from congress. By the way even election commission did not take any action against rahul Gandhi when he used exactly the same words. Quite surprised by Dr Rajpal's action.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pawandahiya For This Useful Post:

cooljat (October 26th, 2013), Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), vdhillon (October 27th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Mr Rajpal Singh,

What made you delete my post again when I raised a legit question?
    You deleted my post with the reason 'inappropriate language' .. can you please explain how it was inappropriate ?

Let me ask again in 'Simple' language. Since you are a mod you have right to delete someone's post and issue warning. You're pretty good in that and always target few specific people. Anyways, least concerned.

But can I ask you who gave you right to EDIT anyone's post with your own words? What is authenticity of the forum if you go ahead and edit someone's post without his consent?

I do hope you don't delete the post and give a proper answer to my question. If you delete it, I will directly speak to Satyeshwar.

Cheers
    - Jit
    If that has happened, I find it hilarious! Sorry, I do not mean to under estimate your pain. Hope things get resolved
    Attention seekers and attention getters are two different class of people.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to urmiladuhan For This Useful Post:

singhvp (October 28th, 2013), vdhillon (October 27th, 2013)

I don't think there's anything 'Hillarious' in that act. It's matter of serious concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by urmiladuhan View Post
    If that has happened, I find it hilarious! Sorry, I do not mean to under estimate your pain. Hope things get resolved
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), urmiladuhan (October 27th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by SandeepSirohi View Post
    बिलकुल , जिस प्रकार यहाँ पर रोजाना नयी थ्रेड्स ओर पोस्ट होती है उसके हिसाब से मोडरेटर की संख्या में बढ़ोत्तरी होनी ही चाहिए | २-३ मॉडरेटर मिलकर इतनी पोस्ट्स ओर थ्रेड्स को मैनेज नहीं कर सकते है| वो भी तो २४ घंटे मॉडरेशन का काम नहीं कर सकते है |
    Friend,

Yes, we need more moderates as appealed through the thread:Looking for a technical moderator

All are requested to respond to the offer their valuable services to this cause.

Thanks and regards

Quote Originally Posted by swaich View Post

Friend,

You are welcome to respond to :Looking for a technical moderator

Thanks and regards,

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

neetu21 (October 26th, 2013), Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), satyenderdeswal (October 26th, 2013)

Trolls may be offered an amnesty so that they come out of their dens for a mass surrender, followng in the footsteps fo dacoits of Chambal.
    Last edited by singhvp; October 27th, 2013 at 05:10 AM.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), rskankara (November 2nd, 2013), vdhillon (October 27th, 2013)

In a serious, blatant and flagrant violation of press freedom and civil liberties, posts are allegedly being deleted without prior permission of the posters. If true, It is unethical. Prior permission from the posters should have been obtained. The matter may be referred to Press Council of Jatland. It is a natural right and urge of people to use abusive and derogatory language at least twice a week, if not once a day.

Incidentally, none of my posts were deleted in the recent past becasue most of these posts were self-moderated and pre-audited.
    Last edited by singhvp; October 27th, 2013 at 02:28 AM.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), vdhillon (October 27th, 2013)

For kind attention of the members:

Link:

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...nt-PLEASE-READ

Thanks

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), singhvp (October 27th, 2013)