Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 90

Thread: पृथ्वी पर केवल हिन्दू थे !!!!!!

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Nahi aapne itihaas ka parihas kiya pahle aur phir shiv ji ka. aap kahin se ye pramanit kar de ki ye shiv ji Hindu the ?


    मैंने शिवजी का अपमान किया है? ठीक है, शिवजी ही इसको ठीक से जान सकेंगे।


    शिव जी की आराधना हिन्दू ही करते हैं इसलिए वो हिन्दू ही हैं कोई म्लेच्छों के देवता नहीं।


    करोड़ों वर्ष पुराना इतिहास कहाँ से लाऊँ?


    ये बात आस्था से जुडी हुई है, इसलिए आप यदि अहिन्दू हैं अथवा हिन्दू तो हैं पर नास्तिक हैं तो बात को यहीं विराम दे दीजिये।
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

  2. #42
    Off course there were Hindus all over the world as all other religions are just around 2000 years old, while Hinduism is very old concept.
    Last edited by upendersingh; March 12th, 2014 at 11:58 PM.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

    AbhikRana (March 15th, 2014), rajpaldular (March 13th, 2014)

  4. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    मैंने शिवजी का अपमान किया है? ठीक है, शिवजी ही इसको ठीक से जान सकेंगे।

    Actually, what I guess some people's point is that in Shiv Ji era there is no word like 'Hindu'. It is just 1000 year old word derived from the word 'Sindhu'.
    I guess this too that people of such ideology want all the Hindus to stop calling themselves as 'Hindu' first, because it is just 1000 year old word. Such people's plan seems to be when we Hindus stop calling ourselves Hindu then these people will ask us to convert because we are no more Hindus and there is no sanatan or vedic religion now.
    Rajpal Dular, if people like me or you advocate and support Hinduism here on this site day-night then I don't think Hinduism is going to gain in any way. Same applies on people of so called secular ideology. They can't harm Hinduism. The reason is simple. We both are ordinary and unknown person. What we ought to do here is to discuss and share thoughts/information sensibly.
    I have some questions.
    =>Is it fair that some people are not Hindu, but they still use Hindu names, middle names and other rituals? If such people are no more Hindus, then why don't they make their own identity?
    =>If we Hindus should stop calling ourselves Hindu, because this word is just 1000 years old, then shouldn't these people stop calling themselves a Jat? Read all about the origin of word Jat. It is the line what this site tells about the origin of the Jats : The most acceptable theory about the origin of the word, 'Jat' is that it has originated from the Sanskrit language word Gyat.
    So my question is shouldn't such people stop calling themselves a Jat, because this word is given to them by the Hindus? What do you say on it, Rajpal Dular?
    =>What problem some people have if mostly Jats are Hindus. A religion is just like a group, an association. Why do such people want the Jats to have a small association like so called religion 'Jat' (nothing but a foolishness)?
    I want answers Rajpal Dular, because you show yourself as if one of the biggest supporters of Hinduism?

  5. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    Off course there were Hindus all over the world as all other religions are just around 2000 years old, while Hinduism is very old concept.
    off course or of course?

    Yeah all the mammals born since the inception of life were Hindu.
    Last edited by vicky84; March 13th, 2014 at 05:08 AM.

  6. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    ............Was Shiv Ji a Hindu Dular Sahab?


    कृपया "थे" (was) ना लिखें।


    शिव अजर, अमर, अविनाशी हैं.


    सम्पूर्ण ब्रह्माण्ड के स्वामी हैं महादेव.


    शिव को आप नहीं मानते तो ना मानें पर कृपया आप हमारी आस्था पर कुठाराघात ना करें।
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

    AbhikRana (March 15th, 2014), cooljat (March 14th, 2014)

  8. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    कृपया "थे" (was) ना लिखें।


    शिव अजर, अमर, अविनाशी हैं.


    सम्पूर्ण ब्रह्माण्ड के स्वामी हैं महादेव.


    शिव को आप नहीं मानते तो ना मानें पर कृपया आप हमारी आस्था पर कुठाराघात ना करें।
    Emotional Atyaachaar....

  9. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    =>Is it fair that some people are not Hindu, but they still use Hindu names, middle names and other rituals? If such people are no more Hindus, then why don't they make their own identity?
    You first stop using English words, Urdu words, Turkish words, Persian and Arabic words. And then advocate others.

  10. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    Actually, what I guess some people's point is that in Shiv Ji era there is no word like 'Hindu'. It is just 1000 year old word derived from the word 'Sindhu'.
    I guess this too that people of such ideology want all the Hindus to stop calling themselves as 'Hindu' first, because it is just 1000 year old word. Such people's plan seems to be when we Hindus stop calling ourselves Hindu then these people will ask us to convert because we are no more Hindus and there is no sanatan or vedic religion now.
    Rajpal Dular, if people like me or you advocate and support Hinduism here on this site day-night then I don't think Hinduism is going to gain in any way. Same applies on people of so called secular ideology. They can't harm Hinduism. The reason is simple. We both are ordinary and unknown person. What we ought to do here is to discuss and share thoughts/information sensibly.
    I have some questions.
    =>Is it fair that some people are not Hindu, but they still use Hindu names, middle names and other rituals? If such people are no more Hindus, then why don't they make their own identity?
    =>If we Hindus should stop calling ourselves Hindu, because this word is just 1000 years old, then shouldn't these people stop calling themselves a Jat? Read all about the origin of word Jat. It is the line what this site tells about the origin of the Jats : The most acceptable theory about the origin of the word, 'Jat' is that it has originated from the Sanskrit language word “Gyat”.
    So my question is shouldn't such people stop calling themselves a Jat, because this word is given to them by the Hindus? What do you say on it, Rajpal Dular?
    =>What problem some people have if mostly Jats are Hindus. A religion is just like a group, an association. Why do such people want the Jats to have a small association like so called religion 'Jat' (nothing but a foolishness)?
    I want answers Rajpal Dular, because you show yourself as if one of the biggest supporters of Hinduism?
    Jat community is very vast and professes almost all the religions/faiths under the sun.

    So what is harm to leave the Jats to live as closely knit kinship group of population and not bound to one and only one religion.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

  11. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    Actually, what I guess some people's point is that in Shiv Ji era there is no word like 'Hindu'. It is just 1000 year old word derived from the word 'Sindhu'.
    I guess this too that people of such ideology want all the Hindus to stop calling themselves as 'Hindu' first, because it is just 1000 year old word. Such people's plan seems to be when we Hindus stop calling ourselves Hindu then these people will ask us to convert because we are no more Hindus and there is no sanatan or vedic religion now.
    Rajpal Dular, if people like me or you advocate and support Hinduism here on this site day-night then I don't think Hinduism is going to gain in any way. Same applies on people of so called secular ideology. They can't harm Hinduism. The reason is simple. We both are ordinary and unknown person. What we ought to do here is to discuss and share thoughts/information sensibly.
    I have some questions.
    =>Is it fair that some people are not Hindu, but they still use Hindu names, middle names and other rituals? If such people are no more Hindus, then why don't they make their own identity?
    =>If we Hindus should stop calling ourselves Hindu, because this word is just 1000 years old, then shouldn't these people stop calling themselves a Jat? Read all about the origin of word Jat. It is the line what this site tells about the origin of the Jats : The most acceptable theory about the origin of the word, 'Jat' is that it has originated from the Sanskrit language word Gyat.
    So my question is shouldn't such people stop calling themselves a Jat, because this word is given to them by the Hindus? What do you say on it, Rajpal Dular?
    =>What problem some people have if mostly Jats are Hindus. A religion is just like a group, an association. Why do such people want the Jats to have a small association like so called religion 'Jat' (nothing but a foolishness)?
    I want answers Rajpal Dular, because you show yourself as if one of the biggest supporters of Hinduism?
    Jat community is very vast and professes almost all the religions/faiths under the sun.

    So what is harm to leave the Jats to live as closely knit kinship group of population and not bound to one and only one religion.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

  12. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Jat community is very vast and professes almost all the religions/faiths under the sun.

    So what is harm to leave the Jats to live as closely knit kinship group of population and not bound to one and only one religion.

    Dr. RajPal Janghu, don't you think other communities (be it Rajputs, Brahmins or even Dalits) are very vast and profess almost all the religions/faiths under the sun?
    There is no harm to leave the Jats to live as closely knit kinship group of population and not bound to one and only one religion. Who is asking the Jats to do so? Jats are tolerant in religious matters. Ok fine. They are not staunch and fanatics. Ok fine. But they shouldn't insult the religion they are availing. Am I wrong? They should be neutral and calm. If someone can't then simply stop availing that religion. Am I wrong? One will avail Hinduism and abuse that at times, it is nothing but thanklessness. Why does one do so? What is the need? Are Hindu bad people? How? They have not invaded any country ever. They just reacted and never harassed any body first. Am I wrong? If someone tries to insult them openly because they are tolerant then he should be questioned. Actually some people think criticizing Hinduism make them impressive, progressive and ultra modern. But it is not good enough, Dr. RajPal Janghu.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

    AbhikRana (March 15th, 2014), rajpaldular (March 15th, 2014)

  14. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky84 View Post
    off course or of course?

    Yeah all the mammals born since the inception of life were Hindu.
    Look in many books it is clear that other oldest civilizations (i.e. Egyptian, Maya etc.) have symptoms of Hinduism/sanatan/vedic (e.g. worshiping cows, demigods, burning lamps in evening, temples, pilgrims etc.). Ramayana, Mahabharata etc. are popular all around the world. Idols of Lord Rama, Lord Shiva, Lord Ganesha and many other Hindu icons are found in earth in many other parts of the world time to time. It is highly possible that Hinduism/sanatan had reach to whole world some time and then whole population of the world might well be very less. Now it is around 7+ billion, then it might be just in lacs or crores.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

    AbhikRana (March 15th, 2014), cooljat (March 14th, 2014), rajpaldular (March 15th, 2014)

  16. #52
    Right said bro, all Jat read 'hindu Jats' follow all the hindu rituals and customs from birth till death, celebrate same festivals, use Ram Ram in greetings and worship 'Bajrang Bali' 'Shiv Bhagwan' but still few of intellectual ones refuse to consider themselves Hindu. Bera na aasman se utare hain ya dharti se nikle hain!?

    Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    After converting to Christianity you seem to have gone out of your senses. There are 2 answers for your above rubbish and I have answered in past as well. First you give all the account of looted gold and other assets by your master Britons and Turkish, Persian and Arabs. I will stop using English words, Urdu words, Turkish words, Persian and Arabic words. Second answer is I don't ridicule these languages. If I insult these languages then you can say I am wrong. Some people are availing Hinduism and still they ridicule it. That is my problem.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..



  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

    AbhikRana (March 15th, 2014), rajpaldular (March 15th, 2014), upendersingh (March 14th, 2014)

  18. #53
    Wiki Moderator
    Points: 30,045, Level: 75
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Referral Second Class Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger Second Class
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Right said bro, all Jat read 'hindu Jats' follow all the hindu rituals and customs from birth till death, celebrate same festivals, use Ram Ram in greetings and worship 'Bajrang Bali' 'Shiv Bhagwan' but still few of intellectual ones refuse to consider themselves Hindu. Bera na aasman se utare hain ya dharti se nikle hain!?
    Bhaisahab, likde t ude t hain saare jit t ye ram shiv ji mai ar tu likde hai.

    Ram /Bajrang Bali were Hindu ? Where word Hindu is mentioned in Ramayana Maharbharta ? Instead of questioning other's intellect read why something was said. Was it historicaly right on present facts?

    With no ill regard to anyone's faith but to question the identity of what were jat genuinely so that I can be at peace. At present age I think everybody questions abt roots, the very roots where it all had begun. You have every right to persist and resist but truth is something which will set free me of present myths and mythology. I refuse to believe in mythology and tend to resist which is clearly untrue that whole earth was inhabited by Hindus. Its an insult altogether to the nature with religion is altogether a human concept.

    Going by your signature, if jats are lion then most likely they are hunted by Brahmins in to modern form of Hinduism which is vastly brahminism cult and they have been glorified. I am not sure how do you feel as lion but I would like to give back something sometime.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; March 14th, 2014 at 08:05 PM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

    As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

    soniadabas (March 14th, 2014)

  20. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    Look in many books it is clear that other oldest civilizations (i.e. Egyptian, Maya etc.) have symptoms of Hinduism/sanatan/vedic (e.g. worshiping cows, demigods, burning lamps in evening, temples, pilgrims etc.). Ramayana, Mahabharata etc. are popular all around the world. Idols of Lord Rama, Lord Shiva, Lord Ganesha and many other Hindu icons are found in earth in many other parts of the world time to time. It is highly possible that Hinduism/sanatan had reach to whole world some time and then whole population of the world might well be very less. Now it is around 7+ billion, then it might be just in lacs or crores.
    What you mention as symptoms of Hinduism are elements of worship found in all animistic and pre-Christian religions of the world. All religions practiced by ancient civilizations had these common elements - worship of natural elements, lighting of lamps etc. Yes, Hinduism is perhaps the only one among them to survive untill now, but that doesn't mean it is the ancestor of all those ancient religions.

    Please do share references of Hindu icons found all over the world.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

  21. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by swaich View Post
    What you mention as symptoms of Hinduism are elements of worship found in all animistic and pre-Christian religions of the world. All religions practiced by ancient civilizations had these common elements - worship of natural elements, lighting of lamps etc. Yes, Hinduism is perhaps the only one among them to survive untill now, but that doesn't mean it is the ancestor of all those ancient religions.

    Please do share references of Hindu icons found all over the world.
    Vishnu idol found in Russia
    During an excavation in an abandoned village in the
    Volga region, archaeologist Alexander Kozhevin excavated an ancient Vishnu idol. The idol dates from between the 7th and 10th centuries. Before this discovery, Kozhevin had already unearthed ancient coins, pendants, rings and weapon fragments. The village, Staraya Maina, had been a dense population center approximately 1700 years ago.The Times of India reported that this discovery raised questions about the prevalent view of the origin of ancient Russia. In an interview Kozhevin stated that, "We may consider it incredible, but we have ground to assert that Middle-Volga region was the original land of Ancient Rus. This is a hypothesis, but a hypothesis, which requires thorough research."
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........
    Indonesia like much of Southeast Asia was influenced by Indian culture. From the second century, through the Indian Dynasties like the Pallava dynasty, Gupta Empire, Pala Empire and Chola Empire in the succeeding centuries up to the 12th century, Indian culture spread across all of Southeast, References to the Dvipantara or Yawadvipa, a Hindu kingdom in Java and Sumatra appear in Sanskrit writings from 200 BCE. In India's earliest epic, the Ramayana, Sugriva, the chief of Rama's army dispatched his men to Yawadvipa, the island of Java, in search of Sita. The earliest archeological relic discovered in Indonesia is from the Ujung Kulon National Park, West Java, where an early Hindu statue of Ganesha estimated from the 1st century CE was found on the summit of Mount Raksa in Panaitan island.
    .................................................. .................................................. .....
    .................................................. .................................................. .......


  22. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

    rajpaldular (March 15th, 2014)

  23. #56
    32000 year old Idol of Narasimha (Lord Vishnu's Avatar) found in Germany

    Many news about prehistoric founds and their possible meaning reached the world in the last decades. One of them, found in South Germany, puts scientist around the world in amazement. The centerpiece is the lion man, an idol that is made from the tusk of a mammoth in the form of a human body with a lion head. Amazingly it is dated back 32,000 years from now.
    This discovery brought a lot of attention in the archaeological circles in Europe. In Excavations around 1930-35 at the Lonetal area near Ulm, German scientist already found an immense cave system with lots of prehistoric artifacts in it.
    First, only representations of birds, horses, turtles and even single lions where found but not a morphological combination of men and animal. Naturally the lion man was quite outstanding and unique. It became also clear during the later examinations that the lion-men was used for ritual purposes, unlike the other items which seemed to have accompanied the dead and so on.
    The Idol was found exactly at the place in the cave where day and night meet, about 20 meters away from the entrance and buried 1,20 meter deep under the ground. Many parts of the figure were broken and where found a little away in this area. Therefore it took some time to finish the work of completing and reconstructing the figure and to see it as a whole.
    From the viewpoint of Vedic culture of ancient India, Lord Vishnu appeared in a divine human form with a lion face to protect his devotee and to stop religiousness. A description of a standing idol form of this lord is found in the agama silpa shastra and is called kevala narasimha. In India still many ancient temples exist, where deities of Sri Narasimha Bhagavan are worshiped, often at special locations like on high mountain peaks or in caves.

    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    Ancient Shivling found in Vatican by archeologists

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

    rajpaldular (March 15th, 2014)

  25. #57
    Ancient Egypt

    The ancient Egyptians sacrificed animals but not the cow, because it was sacred to goddess Hathor, and due to the contemporary Greek myth of Io, who had the form of a cow.
    In Egyptian mythology, Hesat was the manifestation of Hathor, the divine sky-cow, in earthly form. Like Hathor, she was seen as the wife of Ra. In hieroglyphs she is depicted as acow with a hat.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

    rajpaldular (March 15th, 2014)

  27. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    Dr. RajPal Janghu, don't you think other communities (be it Rajputs, Brahmins or even Dalits) are very vast and profess almost all the religions/faiths under the sun?
    There is no harm to leave the Jats to live as closely knit kinship group of population and not bound to one and only one religion. Who is asking the Jats to do so? Jats are tolerant in religious matters. Ok fine. They are not staunch and fanatics. Ok fine. But they shouldn't insult the religion they are availing. Am I wrong? They should be neutral and calm. If someone can't then simply stop availing that religion. Am I wrong? One will avail Hinduism and abuse that at times, it is nothing but thanklessness. Why does one do so? What is the need? Are Hindu bad people? How? They have not invaded any country ever. They just reacted and never harassed any body first. Am I wrong? If someone tries to insult them openly because they are tolerant then he should be questioned. Actually some people think criticizing Hinduism make them impressive, progressive and ultra modern. But it is not good enough, Dr. RajPal Janghu.
    Friend,

    You have made many sweeping and vague remarks in your lengthy post but I would only comment on one of them leaving others for another time separate discussion.

    Religion is an individual choice so I never indulge in criticising any religion what so ever and believe in 'SARVA DHARAMAM SAMBHAV' !

    Thanks and regards
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

  28. #59
    Wiki Moderator
    Points: 30,045, Level: 75
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Social Referral Second Class Veteran Created Album pictures Tagger Second Class
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Na Bhai .. Ram, Shiva, Hanuman all these were not Hindu but Muslims or Christians. Sometimes, It feels like you have issue with the word 'Hindu' at fist place.

    I repeat we do follow all the rituals, customs, festivals of so called Hindus still we don't consider ourselves Hindu, strange. And why to blame Brahmin? Why they are called every time there's some event be it birth, marriage or death? I agree original brahmin are big dhongi but how they can defame or hunt us?

    I don't follow what they have to say, don't worship but I do consider myself a Hindu. So what's wrong in that?

    I know Jat is a race and they are found in every religion. When Muslim Jats and Sikh Jats consider themselves Muslim and Sikh first. Why only few of us, read Hindu Jats being excessive intellect or hypocrite to consider them Hindus?

    I don't understand this double standard. Please clarify ..
    First line is derisive but okay. Instead of looking it to the fact that they were not Hindu you said otherwise. Anyways, whatever rituals we are following are not neccessarily Hindu. I am sure you have not read the information I have posted in another thread. Its a long read but will save a lot of argument here.

    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...edge-and-Caste

    We are older than Hindu Gods or any other organised Gods of any religion and their rituals. You follow what they have established so in a way you are following what they had said times ago.

    I don't consider myself Hindu anymore. I am more of realistic agnostic( I assume you understand the term)

    Yes thats my question- why are they called at death, birth marriage etc. You got to read the mentioned thread for that completely.

    You yourself consider as Hindu but how those representative Brahmin brigade considers you? Thats should be the question and quest.

    You still don't get how Jats history was ignored and How Rajput were made glorious. Your own state for example.

    dont counter question me or what have I written just from an unbiased point consider that thread and these tactics.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; March 15th, 2014 at 05:18 PM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

    As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

  29. #60
    Ok, will go through the big thread you mentioned and give you my inputs.

    However why to blame Hindu religion blame Brahmins for that matter. Jats never been slave to Brahims and as far I observed they just invite Brahims to do the rituals for formality because most of us still consider ourselves Hindu and there's nothing wrong it that.

    Jat Rajput rivalry in Rajasthan is more of power game than religious, though it's true Rajput-Brahimin-Sahukar made alley to defeat Jats but you know the result. Hindu is not Brahim's sole property, Jats are hindu but far less religious.

    I observed you have little soft corner for Muslims and Sikhs, that's very much fine but would you dare to urge Jats from these religion to discard their faith and declare themselves as Jats first?

    Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    First line is derisive but okay. Instead of looking it to the fact that they were not Hindu you said otherwise. Anyways, whatever rituals we are following are not neccessarily Hindu. I am sure you have not read the information I have posted in another thread. Its a long read but will save a lot of argument here.

    http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...edge-and-Caste

    We are older than Hindu Gods or any other organised Gods of any religion and their rituals. You follow what they have established so in a way you are following what they had said times ago.

    I don't consider myself Hindu anymore. I am more of realistic agnostic( I assume you understand the term)

    Yes thats my question- why are they called at death, birth marriage etc. You got to read the mentioned thread for that completely.

    You yourself consider as Hindu but how those representative Brahmin brigade considers you? Thats should be the question and quest.

    You still don't get how Jats history was ignored and How Rajput were made glorious. Your own state for example.

    dont counter question me or what have I written just from an unbiased point consider that thread and these tactics.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..



  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

    AbhikRana (March 15th, 2014), rajpaldular (March 18th, 2014)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •