Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: पृथ्वी पर केवल हिन्दू थे !!!!!!

off-topic may be...
    Hinduism / Vedic Dharma / Sanatan Dharma whatever we call it is not a religion...
    We always mix religion and Dharma which are two different things... Religions we know today are not dharma, better word in hindi for them is sampradaya... There are certain common feature among all religions which differ them from Sanatan Dharma...

Quote Originally Posted by neetusheoran View Post
    Mr Pannu, you have not completely understood the context of the post. Its infact about the evolution of life on this planet which started with only hinduism, rest religions came in to existence afterwards.
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 16th, 2013), Prikshit (November 14th, 2013), rajpaldular (November 15th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ravinderpannu View Post
    What's so strange in it if a religion was present earlier/...!!!
    Another 100 or 200 years ,,there is a possiblity that there willl only be Muslims and Christians..!!
    I agree to you, we can't rule out this possibility. Pehla kya tha that has its importance but what we have now and are we able to preserve is something we need to ponder over.

Desi, Tirath ka te na bera, but I have a mexican friend and the way the mexican culture has evolved is kinda similar to ours, I am not supporting anybody's findings. Waise mexico is not far from US, why not search it out and tell us?
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (November 16th, 2013), rajpaldular (November 14th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by neetusheoran View Post
    Mr Pannu, you have not completely understood the context of the post. Its infact about the evolution of life on this planet which started with only hinduism, rest religions came in to existence afterwards.
    Great!! All those Amoeba and Blue Green Algaes were Hindu. Darwin is bowing down to this somewhere.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (November 16th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    एक समय था जबकि संपूर्ण धरती पर केवल हिंदू ही थे। मैक्सिको में एक खुदाई के दौरान गणेश और लक्ष्मी की प्राचीन मूर्तियाँ पाई गईं। अफ्रीका में 6 हजार वर्ष पुराना एक शिव मंदिर पाया गया और चीन, इंडोनेशिया, मलेशिया, लाओस, जापान में हजारों वर्ष पूरानी विष्णु, राम और हनुमान की प्रतिमाएं मिलना इस बात के प्रमाण हैं कि हिंदू धर्म संपूर्ण धरती पर था।

'मैक्सिको' शब्द संस्कृत के 'मक्षिका' शब्द से आता है और मैक्सिको में ऐसे हजारों प्रमाण मिलते हैं जिनसे यह सिद्ध होता है। जीसस क्राइस्ट्स से बहुत पहले वहाँ पर हिंदू धर्म प्रचलित था। कोलंबस तो बहुत बाद में आया। सत्य तो यह है कि अमेरिका, विशेषकर दक्षिण-अमेरिका एक ऐसे महाद्वीप का भाग था जिसमें अफ्रीका भी सम्मिलित था। भारत ठीक मध्य में था। अफ्रीका नीचे था और अमेरिका ऊपर था। वे एक बहुत ही उथले सागर से विभक्त थे। आप उसे पैदल चलकर पार कर सकते थे। प्राचीन भारतीय शास्त्रों में इसके उल्लेख हैं। वे कहते हैं कि लोग एशिया से अमेरिका पैदल ही चले जाते थे।

यहाँ तक कि विवाह भी होते थे। कृष्ण के प्रमुख शिष्य और महाभारत के प्रसिद्ध योद्धा अर्जुन ने मैक्सिको की एक लड़की से विवाह किया था। निश्चित ही वे मैक्सिको को मक्षिका कहते थे। परन्तु उसका वर्णन बिलकुल मैक्सिको जैसा ही है। मैक्सिको में हिंदुओं के देवता गणेश की मूर्तियाँ हैं, दूसरी ओर इंग्लैंड में गणेश की मूर्ति का मिलना असंभव है। कहीं भी मिलना असंभव है, जब तक कि वह देश हिंदू धर्म के संपर्क में ना आया हो, जैसे सुमात्रा, बाली और मैक्सिको में संभव है, किन्तु और कहीं नहीं, जब तक वहां हिंदू धर्म ना रहा हो। मैं जो यह कुछ उल्लेख कर रहा हूँ , यदि आप इसके बारे में और अधिक जानकारी पाना चाहते हैं तो आपको भिक्षु चमन लाल की पुस्तक ‘हिंदू अमेरिका’ देखनी पड़ेगी, जो कि उनके जीवनभर का शोधकार्य है।
    Leave aside the question of long-standing of the religious beliefs for a while please.

It would be great if the Protagonists of this thread theme could tell us where the first human life started on the globe and when !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Hinduism is the oldest religion/faith (way of life) of the world.

But the apologists and the so-called rationalists will find one way or the other to object to this fact. In fact they always seek western scholars to put their stamp of approval on Indian subjects.

The very mention of the word 'Hindu' or 'Hinduism' raises the heckles of the apologists/rationalists who would leave no chance to criticize or be unnecessarily apologetic for their faith or anything associated with their faith.

For once, be proud of who you are and do not play into the hands of this communal congress and its paid media.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (March 11th, 2014)

The Harappans were Hindu, as were the Mesopotamians, the Sumerians, the Egyptians and the Chinese. There was never any doubt about it and to hell with proofs of what I said.

There, does that make me patriot enough?
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (November 17th, 2013), narenderkharb (November 17th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Friends,

The problem is somewhat like whether Hen came first or the Egg of Hen ! And How !!

Thanks and regards,
    Is it really so difficult ?

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    Is it really so difficult ?
    The puzzle remains unresolved about the issue raised by way of theme of the thread.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Ganesh ji in Mexico ???

Lord Ganesh to India mein hi bahut late aaye the.....I mean concept of Lord Ganesha in Hinduism is a later innovation.

Mexico /makshica or patala etc have no correlation at all.

I have seen Rajpal Dular ji's posts about seeing aliens on Mars etc......He should post such nonsense posts in Moj Masti section.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    The puzzle remains unresolved about the issue raised by way of theme of the thread.

When do you find the first mention of Jats in historical annals?First mention that you are sure refer.... Jats as people.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to narenderkharb For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (November 17th, 2013)

I think both of us know very well that patala was refereed for lower Sindh area /Patala of earlier times backed by historical scholars ...red Indians were never Asurs ..etc.

Hinduism as we refer to present form of Hindu religion is certainly a later development.

Ganesha as we know don't even find a mention in Vedas what to say about religion of Jats that is older than vedic faith.

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    When do you find the first mention of Jats in historical annals?First mention that you are sure refer.... Jats as people.
    Friend,
    To avoid divergence of topic, kindly join discussion on Jats at http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...808#post349808

Thanks and regards,

India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

............Was Shiv Ji a Hindu Dular Sahab?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (March 11th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    I mistook the title for fraction of second.

पृथ्वी पर केवल jat थे....
    Saare jinawar bhi Hindu dharm ke hai prithvi par goyat.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

desijat (March 12th, 2014), Prikshit (March 11th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Saare jinawar bhi Hindu dharm ke hai prithvi par goyat.
    Sare nahi , kewal shakahari janwar bhai , veg / non veg ka to khyal kar kam te kam
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

/////////////////
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

Quote Originally Posted by samarkadian View Post
    ............was shiv ji a hindu dular sahab?

you can say 'sanatan' also.
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    ............Was Shiv Ji a Hindu Dular Sahab?

आप हिंदुओं का परिहास कर रहे हैं?

Quote Originally Posted by rajpaldular View Post
    आप हिंदुओं का परिहास कर रहे हैं?
    Nahi aapne itihaas ka parihas kiya pahle aur phir shiv ji ka. aap kahin se ye pramanit kar de ki ye shiv ji Hindu the ?