Thread: Looking for a technical moderator

Looking for a technical moderator

Hi everyone,
    We are in search of a tech savvy moderator who knows PHP coding really well. Please send me a PM if you think that you have the right skillset and can help do some front end work (like moderating posts) etc. in an unbiased way.
    -Bagh
    There is a place in Delhi named "Rani Bagh". I say its irony at it's fullest!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to satyeshwar For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (November 10th, 2013), Prikshit (October 29th, 2013), rajpaldular (December 4th, 2013), rskankara (November 7th, 2013), SandeepSirohi (November 6th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Hi everyone,
    We are in search of a tech savvy moderator who knows PHP coding really well. Please send me a PM if you think that you have the right skillset and can help do some front end work (like moderating posts) etc. in an unbiased way.
    -Bagh

In the newer month the request to members is renewed to come forward and respond to the call in positive way.

Thanks
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (November 22nd, 2013), rajpaldular (December 4th, 2013), rskankara (November 7th, 2013), SandeepSirohi (November 6th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by satyeshwar View Post
    Hi everyone,
    -Bagh
    The offer from the members is still eagerly awaited; is there any taker !!!
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (December 4th, 2013)

Congratulations for maintaining a great site without help from tech savvy volunteers! I will try to inspire some such guys to help.
    A suggestion: Please make the site compatible with tablets and smart phones. There are many people who use these exclusively. I could not reset my password because I am using a tablet.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to learntm For This Useful Post:

bishanleo2001 (December 3rd, 2013), DrRajpalSingh (December 1st, 2013), rajpaldular (December 4th, 2013), ranvirsingh4 (December 1st, 2013), ssgoyat (December 1st, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by learntm View Post
    Congratulations for maintaining a great site without help from tech savvy volunteers! I will try to inspire some such guys to help.
    A suggestion: Please make the site compatible with tablets and smart phones. There are many people who use these exclusively. I could not reset my password because I am using a tablet.
    Hope that continued cooperation of the members would enable the site to touch still greater heights in future, too!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

bishanleo2001 (December 3rd, 2013), rajpaldular (December 4th, 2013)