Thread: Need reference for Sr .NET Developer role

Need reference for Sr .NET Developer role

hi guys, please let me know if someone knows of any open positions on .NET in NCR and can refer for the same. Exp range 5-8 years; senior developer role. thanks in advance!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Failure is not an option. It is a privilege reserved only for those who try.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sureshbeniwal For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (November 11th, 2013)

Hi,

There is an opening with my company with below given requirement. Share your CV if suits you, I have messaged you, from there you can check the details and can me mail me.

Sharepoint Senior Developer 5-8 years relevant software development work experience in developing new systems with .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET / VB.NET / SQL Server 2008 / WCF Web Services / WCF Data Services / WF & WPF / Silverlight/Sharepoint

Thanks
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Hi Please share your mail ID. I am also looking for jobs in the same profile in NCR.

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Hi,

There is an opening with my company with below given requirement. Share your CV if suits you, I have messaged you, from there you can check the details and can me mail me.

Sharepoint Senior Developer 5-8 years relevant software development work experience in developing new systems with .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET / VB.NET / SQL Server 2008 / WCF Web Services / WCF Data Services / WF & WPF / Silverlight/Sharepoint

Thanks

I have send my resume to your mail id. Plz consider it for the jobs in your organization for the same profile as mentioned in the thread. I am planning to relocate to NCR.