14 19.72%
  • Congress ?

16 22.54%
  • INLD+BJP and others?

41 57.75%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Whom will you vote in Haryana ?

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    I don't think one needs to respond to each and every post.

RK^2
    So, no comment is the best comment.

Thanks and regards.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Quote Originally Posted by soroutvirender View Post
    sir ji,
    we need a direct referendum system.
    In view of vastness of the country and large number of electorate this choice seems to be difficult to be implemented !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    So, no comment is the best comment.

Thanks and regards.
    Rajpal ji..few questions are also waiting for you in history section from many days...
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    Rajpal ji..few questions are also waiting for you in history section from many days...
    Friend,

Yes, there may be many !

Which questions you are referring to, kindly put the same at proper thread/s.

So far as possible, I shall try to reply to your entire satisfaction.

Thanks.

PS: Here reference was contradiction in reply of the same question at two different places, not simple overlooking the question !
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; January 19th, 2014 at 06:50 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (January 19th, 2014)

Personality also matters, only party may not be enough.

congress k raaj mie haryana ka jo utthan hua hie wo pehle kabi nie hua...............

aaj haryana number 1 congress ki vagah se hi hie.......................

aaj k din gujarat se kaffi behter hie haryana.........

As far as Haryana is concerned,minimum 4 Jat MPs must be elected in Lok Sabha Elections.
    Four Jat dominated Lok Sabha Constituencies are Rohtak,Sonepat,Bhiwani-Mahendergarh & Hisar.
    Beside above 4 seats,Jats also have crucial votes in Karnal,Faridabad & Kurukshetra too.
    Sirsa is also Jat dominated constituency but it is reserved.

Give vote to either Congress or INLD but Jat votes must not get divided and wasted. Vote for strongest Jat candidate from your constituency.
    HJC+BJP is anti-Jat alliance led by Kuldeep Bishnoi and Ram Bilas Sharma.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Abhisheksangwan For This Useful Post:

sarveshhardoo (March 28th, 2014)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Out of these 4 strong Jat dominated seats you have mentioned, in 3 seats already have Jat MPs (Bhiwani, Rohtak and Sonepat).... what do you think is the benefit extended to the Jat community by selecting them and not any other caste ?

Yes, I agree that the BJP-HJC alliance is "ठगबंधन" !

Quote Originally Posted by Abhisheksangwan View Post
    As far as Haryana is concerned,minimum 4 Jat MPs must be elected in Lok Sabha Elections.
    Four Jat dominated Lok Sabha Constituencies are Rohtak,Sonepat,Bhiwani-Mahendergarh & Hisar.
    Beside above 4 seats,Jats also have crucial votes in Karnal,Faridabad & Kurukshetra too.
    Sirsa is also Jat dominated constituency but it is reserved.

Give vote to either Congress or INLD but Jat votes must not get divided and wasted. Vote for strongest Jat candidate from your constituency.
    HJC+BJP is anti-Jat alliance led by Kuldeep Bishnoi and Ram Bilas Sharma.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (January 23rd, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Out of these 4 strong Jat dominated seats you have mentioned, in 3 seats already have Jat MPs (Bhiwani, Rohtak and Sonepat).... what do you think is the benefit extended to the Jat community by selecting them and not any other caste ?

On this I would say pls don't treat state elections and LS elections on same lines.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Benefit is that first it shows that Jat community alone has a large dominance in Haryana. Jats have already suffered a lot from anti-Jat politics of Bhajanlal. Haryana has been ruled by Jats since 1996.
    Castes like Brahmins,Ahir(Yadavs) & Dalits are strongly irritated by Jat CM in Haryana. All these non-Jats are getting together to defeat Jats.
    HJC+BJP will give Kuldeep Bishnoi and Ram Bilas Sharma as CM while AAP will project Yogendra Yadav as CM candidate.
    When 11% Dalits of UP can get united to make Mayawati CM of UP,9% Yadav get together to make Akhilesh Yadav CM of UP,17% Lingayat of Karnataka to make Yeddurappa CM of Karnataka,,, why not 25% Jats of Haryana get together to retain Jat CM in Haryana whether it is from Congress or INLD.. afterall BJP & AAP won't project Jat as CM candidate.
    If non-Jat is made CM of Haryana,then representation of Jats in Government jobs and educational institutes will decrease.

Why Jats will vote for Kuldeep Bishnoi in Hisar,Gen. VK Singh in Bhiwani and any other non-Jat candidate like Ramesh Kaushik,Jain,etc in Sonepat ???

Can't BJP+HJC give tickets to strong Jat candidates in Jat dominated constituencies??

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    On this I would say pls don't treat state elections and LS elections on same lines.
    Why Jats will vote for Kuldeep Bishnoi in Hisar,Gen. VK Singh in Bhiwani and any other non-Jat candidate like Ramesh Kaushik,Jain,etc in Sonepat ???

Can't BJP+HJC give tickets to strong Jat candidates in Jat dominated constituencies??

Login to view details.
    Yes Prikshit Bhai. I agree with you to a large extent. We need to understand that voting for BJP in LS elections means building a strong Nation.
    However, for state elections - I have no hopes from BJP or HJC..... RamBilas and Kuldeep both are big chors !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (January 23rd, 2014), rkumar (January 24th, 2014)

Login to view details.
    Bhai Abhishek - Any tangible benefit apat from dominance ? Anything these 3 leaders have done for the community which other leaders have not done? I dont think so. Also, what special has happed only for Jats after 1996. I am not able to think of anything. Even the reservation is "aadha-adhoora", purely due to the efforts of our community leader and not by any JAT CMs.

Benefit is that first it shows that Jat community alone has a large dominance in Haryana. Jats have already suffered a lot from anti-Jat politics of Bhajanlal. Haryana has been ruled by Jats since 1996.

For the below part. Yes I agree. Other castes always have been cribbing about Jat CMs. But if you choose only being "Jat" as a criteria for a good CM, then why is Senior Chautala in jail ? Why anti-incumbency in Jat belt for Hooda? Why Bansilal was so dejected in his last few years that he did not fight any election in 2005 and also in 2000 he had to shift from "jat-strong hold" seat Tosham and contested from "baahman-baniya-punjabi" seat of Bhiwani city. Kuchh to khud ki kami rahi hogi...!!!

For example - People voted for Satpal from Dadri on HJC ticket being a Jat and he changed sides very quickly for a cabinet berth. DO you think such people will leave any stone unturned to make quick money as they know that there is no second chance for them...

So, in my opinion, a lot needs to be considered before we all blindly vote for a Jat candidate. Let us select a good candidate and if he happens to be a Jat, very good !!

Castes like Brahmins,Ahir(Yadavs) & Dalits are strongly irritated by Jat CM in Haryana. All these non-Jats are getting together to defeat Jats.
    HJC+BJP will give Kuldeep Bishnoi and Ram Bilas Sharma as CM while AAP will project Yogendra Yadav as CM candidate.
    When 11% Dalits of UP can get united to make Mayawati CM of UP,9% Yadav get together to make Akhilesh Yadav CM of UP,17% Lingayat of Karnataka to make Yeddurappa CM of Karnataka,,, why not 25% Jats of Haryana get together to retain Jat CM in Haryana whether it is from Congress or INLD.. afterall BJP & AAP won't project Jat as CM candidate.
    If non-Jat is made CM of Haryana,then representation of Jats in Government jobs and educational institutes will decrease.
    Last edited by anilsangwan; January 23rd, 2014 at 04:52 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

daivischahal (March 10th, 2014)

Haryana elections will hold somewhere by year end. So have time to decide whom we should go for, things will change after LS polls. For now evaluation would be good for LS is the need of the hour.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 23rd, 2014)

Have some patience and let the ticket distribution happen. Secondly this comaparision comes into picture when we have politicians of same level and then jat politician is ignored then it is an issue. Don't go far, In Delhi enough seats were given to Jats candidates and most of them won their seats

Bhai Abhishek - Any tangible benefit apat from dominance ? Anything these 3 leaders have done for the community which other leaders have not done? I dont think so. Also, what special has happed only for Jats after 1996. I am not able to think of anything. Even the reservation is "aadha-adhoora", purely due to the efforts of our community leader and not by any JAT CMs.

For the below part. Yes I agree. Other castes always have been cribbing about Jat CMs. But if you choose only being "Jat" as a criteria for a good CM, then why is Senior Chautala in jail ? Why anti-incumbency in Jat belt for Hooda? Why Bansilal was so dejected in his last few years that he did not fight any election in 2005 and also in 2000 he had to shift from "jat-strong hold" seat Tosham and contested from "baahman-baniya-punjabi" seat of Bhiwani city. Kuchh to khud ki kami rahi hogi...!!!

For example - People voted for Satpal from Dadri on HJC ticket being a Jat and he changed sides very quickly for a cabinet berth. DO you think such people will leave any stone unturned to make quick money as they know that there is no second chance for them...

So, in my opinion, a lot needs to be considered before we all blindly vote for a Jat candidate. Let us select a good candidate and if he happens to be a Jat, very good !!
    I am not saying you to blindly vote for Jat candidate .. I am saying we must vote for best Jat candidate from Jat dominated Lok Sabha seats (Rohtak,Sonepat,Bhiwani & Hisar).
    e.g. It would be disasterous if Ahir/Brahmin/Rajput is elected from Bhiwani-Mahendergarh Constituency .. He will definitely adopt anti-Jat policies due to his mentality against Jats

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abhisheksangwan For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 23rd, 2014), Prikshit (January 24th, 2014)

I am not saying you to blindly vote for Jat candidate .. I am saying we must vote for best Jat candidate from Jat dominated Lok Sabha seats (Rohtak,Sonepat,Bhiwani & Hisar).
    e.g. It would be disasterous if Ahir/Brahmin/Rajput is elected from Bhiwani-Mahendergarh Constituency .. He will definitely adopt anti-Jat policies due to his mentality against Jats
    Again I'l say let the ticket distribution happen, will see who is best for the area.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (January 24th, 2014)

Ajeet Singh Bhai you are right, We should vote for party which has at least heard our voice,
    AAP as I know some main persons from that Party since last 12 Years are totally anti Jat and think Jat as Pagal.

Quote Originally Posted by singhajeet View Post
    Dear Rajendra Ji,
    as i beleive eletion in india are not based on the real issues -most of the time small local issues becomes driving force for victory or defeat ...but for the LOKSABHA election which party can represent JATS of india is more critical ....so would like to explain my veiws on each party below -

some say they will give reservation ---but how this going to help us when parties like AAP dont even have any JAT at centre stage and most of them dont even dont understand the social fabric of our cast and values , on other hand we have congress party ---which has been doing politics putting Muslims at first place and if i am not wrong jats are victim of this sort of negligence at the very first place the place where this JAT movement started ....if you look the history once upon a time MURADABAD,Shamli ,mujaffar nagar were jat dominated areas ...but today no jat have couarge to say anything about wrong doings of muslims youngesters ....you will have question that how do i know this ...reason is very simple i got marreied in that area and know very well how the things are .....
    so my clear answer to COnngress also very big NO.
    now only option left behind is BJP ....here atleast i see little hope for betterment and survival ---definately a true jat will vote for BJP ...not because it is supported by RSS but beacuse of understanding the culture we believe in .

28. The Following User Says Thank You to krishdel For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (February 3rd, 2014)

HJC is anti-jat party and BJP is a urban party.
    Majority of Jats live in villages. So first thing is HJC+BJP is a non-Jat alliance.
    Ab NAMO-NAMO karna band karo. Modi will become PM only if BJP alone wins more than 200 seats. Even if Modi wins 190 seats ,,he won't become PM,,mujhse likhva lo. Advani,Rajnath,Jaitley,Sushma ... inka group taiyyar hai ... Yeh Modi ko "USE & THROW" karna chahate hai means Modi ke naam par vote le lo aur PM kisi aur ko bna do.

In my personal opinion,MODI is the best candidate but uski BJP mein chalti nahi ... Baniye,Brahman aur Rajput ki party hai BJP,,itni aasani se zameen se uthe hue imaandar aadmi ko PM kaise banne degi ???

Modi is personally in favour of having alliance with INLD and he is well aware of importance of Jat votes in Haryana ... But leaders sitting in Delhi are against alliance with INLD particularly Advani. Chautala was invited in Modi's swearing ceremony ,,Bishnoi was not even invited .. In BJP's poorv Sainik Rally in Rewari,,Bishnoi was not even allowed to speak ... Modi praised Jat leaders like Devilal and Bansilal.
    But Modi does not have say in key decisions of party what I feel as of now ??

Rajasthan aur Delhi mein Jaton ke paas options nahi hai .. They will switch between Congress and BJP as usual.

Now talk about Haryana,,,agar Hooda Centre mein reservation dilwa jaata hai to Congress will be benefitted a lot ... INLD will suffer a huge setback if Jats are granted OBC reservation at centre level .. Hooda will become king of Jats because this is an old demand and Bansilal and Chautala did nothing about Jat reservation during their tenure.