16 22.54%
  • INLD+BJP and others?

41 57.75%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Whom will you vote in Haryana ?

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Political landscape in Haryana is changing very fast. During last few days there have been allegations of bigamy against CM

RK^2
    sir kam se kam ek saal pehle hi isi forum pe ek thread mein maine bhi bata diya tha CM saab ki "rangreliyan" aur unke "लांगड का ढीलापन". Yo to ek kissa hai.... baaki aur bhi bahut se hain CM saab ke aur Venod Sharma ke hotels ke kissey....!! ढकी रहण दो बात तो ए बढिया स्।...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

sanjaymalik (March 7th, 2014)

Jats would have to vote tactically.

I am sure BJP would not get the Jat votes as long as it is in alliance with an outrightly ANTI-JAT party (HJC) and rightly so.

I think if INLD is able to garner all/majority seats, BJP would be compelled to rethink on the lines -break off with HJC and invite INLD to NDA.

AAP would be the second alternative after INLD for Jats of Haryana.

It is said that BJP and AAP do not have sizable Jat representation. However, it is also true for every party and every community - Jats or for that any other community has to make a place for itself in the party. Nothing is served on a platter - One has to make his/her/their place.
    Last edited by AbhikRana; March 6th, 2014 at 08:20 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (March 6th, 2014), Prikshit (March 7th, 2014)

I think it will br clear after ticket distribution whom to vote.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bsbana For This Useful Post:

sunnytewatia (March 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post

I think if INLD is able to garner all/majority seats, BJP would be compelled to rethink on the lines -break off with HJC and invite INLD to NDA.

Ganga gaye to gangadas, jamna gaye to jamnadas - badi mauka parast party hai
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Hey you mean BJP ? I agree wid u mate. but cong is also same. They helped kejriwl making govt in delhi but earlier they got defeated by his party, no stand in politicks.
    Last edited by sunnytewatia; March 6th, 2014 at 10:44 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunnytewatia For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 7th, 2014), Prikshit (March 7th, 2014), RathiJi (March 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    or jo Madam ke ghar pocha lagaye uska naam hai Bhakt Charan das.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 7th, 2014), cooljat (March 9th, 2014), sanjaymalik (March 7th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (March 10th, 2014)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by RathiJi View Post
    or jo Madam ke ghar pocha lagaye uska naam hai Bhakt Charan das.
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha वो मारा तर्ले बाशण पे .......

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (March 9th, 2014), RathiJi (March 7th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Abhisheksangwan View Post
    As far as Haryana is concerned,minimum 4 Jat MPs must be elected in Lok Sabha Elections.
    Four Jat dominated Lok Sabha Constituencies are Rohtak,Sonepat,Bhiwani-Mahendergarh & Hisar.
    Beside above 4 seats,Jats also have crucial votes in Karnal,Faridabad & Kurukshetra too.
    Sirsa is also Jat dominated constituency but it is reserved.

Give vote to either Congress or INLD but Jat votes must not get divided and wasted. Vote for strongest Jat candidate from your constituency.
    HJC+BJP is anti-Jat alliance led by Kuldeep Bishnoi and Ram Bilas Sharma.
    fULLY AGREE WITH YOU

Quote Originally Posted by abhikrana View Post
    jats would have to vote tactically.

I am sure bjp would not get the jat votes as long as it is in alliance with an outrightly anti-jat party (hjc) and rightly so.

I think if inld is able to garner all/majority seats, bjp would be compelled to rethink on the lines -break off with hjc and invite inld to nda.

Aap would be the second alternative after inld for jats of haryana.

It is said that bjp and aap do not have sizable jat representation. However, it is also true for every party and every community - jats or for that any other community has to make a place for itself in the party. Nothing is served on a platter - one has to make his/her/their place.
    aap is not anti corruption but anti nation, you can decide where to vote

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (March 7th, 2014)

This thread will find relevance after LS elections. For now people have central elections in mind.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    This thread will find relevance after LS elections. For now people have central elections in mind.
    ke bera hooda saab lection taule kara de jaat ke vote len khater.

BJP -INLD ka gathbandhan ho sakta hai Haryana main..abhi news dekhi star news ki..........
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (March 10th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    BJP -INLD ka gathbandhan ho sakta hai Haryana main..abhi news dekhi star news ki..........
    agar ho gaya to Haryana ke jato ko ek aisa alternative mil jayega jahan vo community ke saath saath desh ka bhi bhala kar sake.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 9th, 2014), Prikshit (March 10th, 2014)

agar ho gaya to Haryana ke jato ko ek aisa alternative mil jayega jahan vo community ke saath saath desh ka bhi bhala kar sake.
    It would be everything but an alternative. Sr. Chautala are gauging to come out of Jail by desperately being with BJP. An opportunistic move.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

spdeshwal (March 9th, 2014)

Mankind is opportunistic by nature and this trait has evolved over ages.

Though I am not a supporter of dynastic politics, is the SAME CORRUPTION for which Mr. Chautala is in jail not happening under Mr. Hooda?????

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    It would be everything but an alternative. Sr. Chautala are gauging to come out of Jail by desperately being with BJP. An opportunistic move.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (March 10th, 2014), sanjeev1984 (March 10th, 2014)

may be true or may be not. Who is not opportunist in politics ? If we talk about Jat Congress leaders in Haryana , we know how they pamper & serve madam & his family. Well... weighing the best option for community in Haryana , INLD+BJP alliance can become hit if happens. This opportunism is miniscule.

I hope this alliance come ASAP so that we can have Jat leadership in Haryana with a strong national leadership at centre.

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    Mankind is opportunistic by nature and this trait has evolved over ages.

Though I am not a supporter of dynastic politics, is the SAME CORRUPTION for which Mr. Chautala is in jail not happening under Mr. Hooda?????
    This might be but you very well know under which point which are discussing the present election. However corrupt Hooda is but atleast he is not taking Hafta from eateries and Rehdies and not grabbing your nicely built Kothis and recently bought cars.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (March 10th, 2014)

may be true or may be not. Who is not opportunist in politics ? If we talk about Jat Congress leaders in Haryana , we know how they pamper & serve madam & his family. Well... weighing the best option for community in Haryana , INLD+BJP alliance can become hit if happens. This opportunism is miniscule.

I hope this alliance come ASAP so that we can have Jat leadership in Haryana with a strong national leadership at centre.
    Same way INLD supremo twist the arms of its Jat MLAs. Ask Sampat Singh. As far as Jat leadership is concerned its very divided now and Rohtak Sonipat Jhajjar are mainly under Hooda.

On another note, INLD BJP alliance would only repel non-jat voters away from NDA and all Jat votes are not with INLD as it used to. In a way its loose loose for BJP. Only gain is for Chautala family personally.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (March 10th, 2014), spdeshwal (March 9th, 2014)

Same way INLD supremo twist the arms of its Jat MLAs. Ask Sampat Singh. As far as Jat leadership is concerned its very divided now and Rohtak Sonipat Jhajjar are mainly under Hooda.

On another note, INLD BJP alliance would only repel non-jat voters away from NDA and all Jat votes are not with INLD as it used to. In a way its loose loose for BJP. Only gain is for Chautala family personally.
    Lose or win will be decided post election. But if BJP+INLD come together it will not be easy for Congress & to get even 5 out 10 seats easily. If we speculate with the arithmetic , then BJP+INLD will be an alliance so seats will shared accordingly. BJP might try to garner major non jat votes and strongholds of Jats will be given to Chautala. Anyways, it is still hypothetical as alliance is not announced yet.

Like we were talking about opportunism, a Congress MP candidate from MP, Mr. Bhagirath Prasad left Congress right now to join BJP even after getting the ticket.

Very funny argument to substantiate the allegation of arm twistng of Jat MLAs by OP Chautala and for justifying the opportunistic step taken by Sampat Singh after he lost in the 2009 general elections for 15th Lok Sabha from Hisar. Since 1977 to 2009 he tolerated the 'arm twisting ' and enjoyed political highest positions like Number 2 position in the Chautala Government or Leader of opposition in the Haryana Vidhan Sabha [even when OP Chautala himself became member of Vidhan Sabha].

I bet none of the Jats is under Hooda; for, some of the Jats can be with him and not under him.

Both Hooda and Chautala could be put in the same category of dynastic leaders if one so desires but cannot single out one from the other.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.