Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Idea for new business

Goyat saab, aap bhi to ho yahan. Ar bahi kai baar galat admi bhi thik baat bta diya karaa. Par koi kuch bi kahe, baat to sirf aapki hi manuga : suno-samjho right(sab ki) people ki, karo apne man ki.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssgoyat View Post
    Sahi keh hai dessi, aadhe JL pe ghankare wrong people e hande se, kise ki mat na suniye aade.

to sum up dessi: suno-samjho right people ki, karo apne man ki

2. The Following User Says Thank You to daivischahal For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (February 18th, 2014)

Dahiya saab, I am not asking for any formula. I am just exploring the world. I know that a lot of knowledge is required to start even a small work. I have some projects to work on, but sometimes other people can also suggest some much better work. That's why I am asking for some new ideas not formulas.

Quote Originally Posted by bipindahiya View Post
    one thing appreciable for this thread is that its different from typical pro political or humors effects.At least one of our colleague is interested in starting up of business.But the way he is seeking business formulas is not proper.If one is doing business and seeking facilitation or expansion help it is utmost welcome,but seeking advice for that sort of business in which one doesn't have expertise or knowledge is quite dangerous.It is just like a big corporate house asking from venture capitalists to invest in that business which is substantial and tasted the time.Even they too invest after having a good knowledge,concepts,skills,returns,market studies,feasible studies etc.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to daivischahal For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (February 18th, 2014)

Sandeep bhai pehle to apna Budget batao?

Business to bot sare hain jisme aapki technical knowledge use ho jyegi.........main h Budget aur target location.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (February 18th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 18th, 2014)

vikas bhai,
    Budget maximum 50lakh hai.
    Target location is my home district, Kurukshetra.

Quote Originally Posted by vikasJAT View Post
    Sandeep bhai pehle to apna Budget batao?

Business to bot sare hain jisme aapki technical knowledge use ho jyegi.........main h Budget aur target location.

Quote Originally Posted by daivischahal View Post
    vikas bhai,
    You dont have it in you yet. Work for others for a while unless you understand what is business and its insight.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

desijat (February 20th, 2014), Prikshit (February 20th, 2014), rohittewatia (November 18th, 2014), VivekGathwala (February 25th, 2014)

Came across this in Sunday Times of India(dated 16 Feb)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/h...w/30495066.cms

http://whollycowmilk.com/about.html

You might like doing something similar though on a smaller scale.
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (February 26th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (March 16th, 2014)

May be, you are right that I don't understand business but dear kadian, everybody has his/her own way of doing things. You know only one way " work for others and learn business tactics and then start business". But I follow another path :" Work for yourself and improve it continuously".

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    You dont have it in you yet. Work for others for a while unless you understand what is business and its insight.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daivischahal For This Useful Post:

deveshdahiya (March 11th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 26th, 2014), vikasJAT (March 10th, 2014)

I think you misunderstood Samar's point.

When you learn and improve yourself you are doing at your cost, and are not getting the right mentorship. When you work for others you are learning and improving at others cost and with a mentor.

It is better to fail on others money than yours as you dont lose anything but gain knowledge, and salary.

May be, you are right that I don't understand business but dear kadian, everybody has his/her own way of doing things. You know only one way " work for others and learn business tactics and then start business". But I follow another path :" Work for yourself and improve it continuously".
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    When you work for others...
    Please don't mind, but you seem to be a person who is worried about naukari and apna kaam like things. Would you bother to answer some questions?
    Is not everybody working for others? Doesn't a businessman work for others? If someone starts one's own business, then is he fully self dependent? Are businessman top of the world in context of successful life?
    Grow up desijat. Suppose you have good capital and go into some business, then you can't do all the things on your own. You will have to hire experts. They will do their job and you (the owner) will do your job. If some expert quits, then you may also have to request him to not to quit if you are involved in naukari and apna kaam like petty things. You will have to coax where you get raw material from and where you sell your product out. To become a successful businessman you must keep such naukari and apna kaam like things out of your mind. You are just serving the masses with some experts. The experts are preparing product and you are managing the capital and other things. Just it. But yeah if one remains expert only for a long time, then it should be said one has not progressed ahead, otherwise this whole world is working for each other. Am I wrong?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to upendersingh For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (February 26th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 26th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by upendersingh View Post
    Please don't mind, but you seem to be a person who is worried about naukari and apna kaam like things. Would you bother to answer some questions?
    लाकड़ा साब

औरो के लिए काम करने का मतलब साफ़ था, जिस तरफ ले गए वो तो नहीं था

Grow up desijat.
    Thank you for suggesting it, suggest me how please?

Suppose you have good capital and go into some business, then you can't do all the things on your own. You will have to hire experts. They will do their job and you (the owner) will do your job. If some expert quits, then you may also have to request him to not to quit if you are involved in naukari and apna kaam like petty things. You will have to coax where you get raw material from and where you sell your product out. To become a successful businessman you must keep such naukari and apna kaam like things out of your mind. You are just serving the masses with some experts. The experts are preparing product and you are managing the capital and other things. Just it. But yeah if one remains expert only for a long time, then it should be said one has not progressed ahead, otherwise this whole world is working for each other. Am I wrong?
    Are you fresh out of some business school with some courses in finance? Just curious, be honest.
    Last edited by desijat; February 26th, 2014 at 03:30 AM.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Ideas needs money management for success of any business

On January 24th ET had nice article, one should consider few things before getting into the business from job : -

Aspiring for a start-up? Here are golden rules of money management

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/29268568.cms

Debt and EMIs: Major hurdle for thousands of aspiring entrepreneurs in India

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/29268168.cms
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

desijat (February 26th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 26th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (March 16th, 2014)

Agree with Vikas bhai
    For middle class people its not easy to play with hard earned money..
    So Better approach is always to learn working with other under a good mentor and earn confidence to start your own venture
    starting a business is not big deal...
    the big thing is to make it successful and sustain the hurdles it may face in times

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

desijat (February 26th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 26th, 2014)

My Idea needs inputs and critical analysis

Dear All,

I am not an expert in business domain however learned a bit while working closely with my brother for his Machine Tool Trading and automation business he had in Pune.
    After his unfortunate demise in December Last year we initially decided to wind up the business and continue working in our horizons we are already in.
    Later on while meeting client and stack holders in Pune we got strong feedback from everyone to continue the work as our brother worked real hard for 9-10 years to build the name a trust and we should keep up his name after him. The customers admire him for his commitments, service oriented approach and ready to support us so that we can get the things going as they were.

My younger brother both are willing to continue the business with me as mentor and support.

This was background. The current business is trading and service of machine tools. We will continue the same.

We realized there are lot of free lancers in the market who are providing maintenance services to the industry though work independently and un-organized. We are planning to build a network of such free-lancers with different skills (Engineers, technicians from all fields - mechanical, electrical, electronics, hydraulics, pneumatic, cutting tools, forming tools, CNC, NC, PLC etc and much more). Provide one stop solution for all industrial maintenance with preventive, performance bases, break-down, contract maintenance.

The idea is to get in contract with them for work-to-pay basis and they are still free to work on their own.

The benefits for free-lancers is that they don't have to run to get the work on their plate, no need to worry about the payment collection and one channel of sources to get work from.

Customers would be able to get all their equipment's maintained from one point with standard terms and procedures. And At better prices.

I guess we have minimum at stake in terms of money. The only thing is we have to wait for the payments from end users as per their payment cycle while pay our contractors (free-lancers) at a fixed cycle (may be monthly). Not much of pain though. The other thing is managing the ambitions of contracts as it must be inbuilt in them that's why most of them are free-lancers (some may be forced due to circumstances).

I want to explore the pros-cons of the idea. I am still cooking it and not started working on it. I want to start it in Pune first and see how it works out. Please provide your critical analysis and suggestions.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (February 26th, 2014), daivischahal (March 5th, 2014), desijat (February 26th, 2014), deveshdahiya (March 11th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 26th, 2014), rohittewatia (November 18th, 2014), ssgoyat (February 26th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (March 16th, 2014), vikasJAT (March 10th, 2014)

Any suggestions....????

Quote Originally Posted by anil_rathee View Post
    Dear All,

I am not an expert in business domain however learned a bit while working closely with my brother for his Machine Tool Trading and automation business he had in Pune.
    After his unfortunate demise in December Last year we initially decided to wind up the business and continue working in our horizons we are already in.
    Later on while meeting client and stack holders in Pune we got strong feedback from everyone to continue the work as our brother worked real hard for 9-10 years to build the name a trust and we should keep up his name after him. The customers admire him for his commitments, service oriented approach and ready to support us so that we can get the things going as they were.

My younger brother both are willing to continue the business with me as mentor and support.

This was background. The current business is trading and service of machine tools. We will continue the same.

We realized there are lot of free lancers in the market who are providing maintenance services to the industry though work independently and un-organized. We are planning to build a network of such free-lancers with different skills (Engineers, technicians from all fields - mechanical, electrical, electronics, hydraulics, pneumatic, cutting tools, forming tools, CNC, NC, PLC etc and much more). Provide one stop solution for all industrial maintenance with preventive, performance bases, break-down, contract maintenance.

The idea is to get in contract with them for work-to-pay basis and they are still free to work on their own.

The benefits for free-lancers is that they don't have to run to get the work on their plate, no need to worry about the payment collection and one channel of sources to get work from.

Customers would be able to get all their equipment's maintained from one point with standard terms and procedures. And At better prices.

I guess we have minimum at stake in terms of money. The only thing is we have to wait for the payments from end users as per their payment cycle while pay our contractors (free-lancers) at a fixed cycle (may be monthly). Not much of pain though. The other thing is managing the ambitions of contracts as it must be inbuilt in them that's why most of them are free-lancers (some may be forced due to circumstances).

I want to explore the pros-cons of the idea. I am still cooking it and not started working on it. I want to start it in Pune first and see how it works out. Please provide your critical analysis and suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by anil_rathee View Post
    Any suggestions....????
    Bhai iske lie Linkedin sabse acha hai...........waha se aapko freelancers aaram se mil jyenge.

Ek Facebook page bana lo.......usper Likes badhane ki koshish krna jis se aapki marketing b ho jyegi.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

If you apply yourself, with luck you can make success in any business. But you can not do every thing. Ask yourself, what are you passionate about?
    Focus on one and learn as much as you can. If you want to live in a village and have some land, then Horticulture, food processing are some of the possibilities.
    If your business can return cash flow in time then you will be OK. Prepare your business plan and discuss with some one who has the experience in business start up and made a success of it.

Good luck

Bhai kimme issa bana de
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WhatsApp
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

vikas bhai,
    Agar koi business ki planning kr rha hai to use ye sab follow krna chahiye
    - Pehle market survey krna hoga
    - Kis product ki kitni demand hai
    - Us area me us product ki production kitni hai
    - Us product related kitni Manufacturing companies hain
    - Kitni raw material cost hai
    - Manpower cost kitni hai
    - kitna ROI hai

Aur aapki gaon me sudhar krne ki planning hai to jitne b bhai berojgaar hain un sab ko job de dena.
    Unka b bhala aur unke ghar wale aapko DUA denge. Ise se jyda gaon walo ki aur kya HELP kroge bhai.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

29. The Following User Says Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (March 23rd, 2014)

hit like on facebook

Hi All,

Please hit like on this page

https://www.facebook.com/ratheeindustrialproducts

This is the small business we have in Pune. If anybody got any contacts in metal forming industry which can lead to any business please share..

why don,t you think about how to club agriculture with Information technology as in india agriculture marketing is one of the biggest problem & best answer of this one is only information technology.