Thread: Himalayan Expedition 2014

Himalayan Expedition 2014

Hello friends,

This year I am planning to go to Leh from Delhi via Srinagar on my bike but unfortunately I don't have much of friends who carry this much of courage to do this "tour de heaven" on bike !!. I am sure there are many more bike enthusiasts in JatLand forum who faces such problems. The intend of this thread is to connect with people from NCR (or even outside NCR) who are willing for this tour in the coming May/June. Moving in a large group would be fun and safe too.. We can share details over here!!

Before i have done Delhi-Rohtang-Delhi on Royal Enfield 2 times and Long Drives by car : Delhi - Kathmandu - Delhi (5 times). Rajasthan ( all popular places) 3 times. Himachal ( almost all popular places shimla, narkanda, chamba, mcleodganj, Dharamshala, Manali, Rohtang, Chitkul), Uttranchal ( almost all places, Nainital to Munsiyari, Rishikesh to Badrinath, Haridwar to Dhanaulti)

"Himalayan Expedition 2014"

By "Royal Enfield 350cc" to the beautiful Himalayan region of Leh & Ladakh "Land of High Passes".

This tour will take you across the adventurous high mountain roads to the regions of Himalayas and Ladakh. Enjoy riding a motorbike through beautiful mountains, valleys, crossing - villages, rivers, World’s highest roads, temples, monasteries, small towns and making numerous friends all around.

Duration: 15 nights / 16 days, Delhi - Srinagar - Kargil - Leh - Nubra - Pangong Tso - Tso Moriri - Manali - Narkanda - Delhi
    Distance covered: 3000 kms approx.
    Eligibility: At least one year experience of riding a motorcycle. License holder
    Maximum group size: 16 riders
    Minimum group required: 6 riders
    Accommodation: From camping to overnights in good hotels.
    Average Riding Hours per day: 08 to 10 Hours.
    Tour Grading: Moderate to Difficult

Who are interested, please contact me on +91 9953 656 896.

Kind regards

Vivek Chaudhary
    Bike: Royal Enfield 350cc
    Current Location: New Delhi 110096

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to vivek309 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (February 6th, 2014), AryanPoonia (December 31st, 2015), DrRajpalSingh (February 7th, 2014), hemanthooda (April 6th, 2014), jakharanil (February 11th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 6th, 2014), rsdalal (February 6th, 2014), SandeepSirohi (February 7th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (February 23rd, 2014), ygulia (February 6th, 2014)

Good thread, Happy camping

Quote Originally Posted by vivek309 View Post
    Hello friends,

This year I am planning to go to Leh from Delhi via Srinagar on my bike but unfortunately I don't have much of friends who carry this much of courage to do this "tour de heaven" on bike !!. I am sure there are many more bike enthusiasts in JatLand forum who faces such problems. The intend of this thread is to connect with people from NCR (or even outside NCR) who are willing for this tour in the coming May/June. Moving in a large group would be fun and safe too.. We can share details over here!!

Before i have done Delhi-Rohtang-Delhi on Royal Enfield 2 times and Long Drives by car : Delhi - Kathmandu - Delhi (5 times). Rajasthan ( all popular places) 3 times. Himachal ( almost all popular places shimla, narkanda, chamba, mcleodganj, Dharamshala, Manali, Rohtang, Chitkul), Uttranchal ( almost all places, Nainital to Munsiyari, Rishikesh to Badrinath, Haridwar to Dhanaulti)

By "Royal Enfield 350cc" to the beautiful Himalayan region of Leh & Ladakh "Land of High Passes".

This tour will take you across the adventurous high mountain roads to the regions of Himalayas and Ladakh. Enjoy riding a motorbike through beautiful mountains, valleys, crossing - villages, rivers, World’s highest roads, temples, monasteries, small towns and making numerous friends all around.

Duration: 15 nights / 16 days, Delhi - Srinagar - Kargil - Leh - Nubra - Pangong Tso - Tso Moriri - Manali - Narkanda - Delhi
    Eligibility: At least one year experience of riding a motorcycle. License holder

Kind regards

Vivek Chaudhary

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rsdalal For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 7th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 21st, 2014), sukhbirhooda (February 23rd, 2014)

There are many riders in India, who visits Leh-Laddakh during summer and winters.

Pls visit http://www.bcmtouring.com/travel-gui...ide/index.html,

there also you can find other groups visiting leh that time.
    Regards

Shiv K. Chaudhary
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. .

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shivamchaudhary For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 6th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (February 7th, 2014), hemanthooda (April 6th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 21st, 2014), ssgoyat (February 7th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (February 23rd, 2014)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Samar Kadian - one of the our old time jatlander has been a part of such trip few years back and had started a thread on it. You can get in touch with him for more first hand experience.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 7th, 2014), SandeepSirohi (February 7th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (February 23rd, 2014)

Hello friends,

Kind regards

Vivek Chaudhary

Best wishes for happy riding and lot of fun and adventure to you and fellow riders !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (February 21st, 2014), sukhbirhooda (February 23rd, 2014)

Hello friends,

Kind regards

Vivek Chaudhary

Drop me a message.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (February 21st, 2014), sukhbirhooda (February 23rd, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by shivamchaudhary View Post
    There are many riders in India, who visits Leh-Laddakh during summer and winters.

Pls visit http://www.bcmtouring.com/travel-gui...ide/index.html,

there also you can find other groups visiting leh that time.
    I am sure thats a typo.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (February 21st, 2014), shivamchaudhary (February 12th, 2014)

Vivek Bhai I m interested but not by Bike why not try 4 wheeler
    Thanks & Regards,

Anil Jakhar
    jakhar.anilk@gmail.com
    +91 93143 91300
    Birodi badi \ Nawal garh, Fatehpur Shekhawati, Rajasthan, India

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jakharanil For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (February 21st, 2014)

Anil Bhai,

Yes, I am planning to use 01 Innova + bikes... but all depend on number of members for this expedition.

Regards

Vivek

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vivek309 For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (February 21st, 2014), sukhbirhooda (February 24th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Best wishes for happy riding and lot of fun and adventure to you and fellow riders !

Thank you very much for your wishes Dr. Rajpal ji.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to vivek309 For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (February 21st, 2014)

great.
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

Vivek Bhai,

Get in touch with Team 456- I assume you are in Mayur Vihar -3 area and these guys are also based out of Vinod Nagar. They go on such expeditions each year.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

am also planning to do the same on bike....but dates ar a little different and route via manali......

How was the trip?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

ygulia (December 14th, 2015)

Coming year summer m koi Trip bnaye toh mere ko bhi btana pls. Dhanyawad.
    Jat Balwaan\n Jai Bhagwaan