Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenges and Chances before AAP

Quote Originally Posted by swaich View Post
    What is your view on the Jai Prakash Narayan led movement of the 70s? Was it also a Congress game plan? I think we can let conspiracy theories rest for a while and see how this experiment turns out. They can't do much worse than the alternatives, can they?
    Jai Prakash Narayan was ok but left behind leaders like MULAYAM, lALU ETC AND EFFECT ON OUR POLITICS WAS LITTLE AND TEMPORARY, INFACT THINGS WENT MORE BAD LATER ON.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (December 27th, 2013), rajpaldular (December 27th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by singhvp View Post
    He may not be able to fulfil all the promises due to inadequate political support in Assembly or non-availabiligty of funds. But his integrity is beyond doubt and all designs to entrap him by his political rivals will only backfire because people are minutely watching the developments. Kejriwal is an untiring crusador and will carry the anti-corruption movement to its logical culmination. Outcome of Delhi election is a strategic boost to his campagin which has caused anxiety in some political camps. More and more intellectuls, social workers and professionals with clean image are now inclidned to allign with AAP after Delhi outcome and the momemtum is likely to go to the next gear soon.
    I wish it happens but seems totally doubtful

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (December 27th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Let us hope AAP starts a new era of change, change for better in Indian polity.
    It has already started, one good outcome of this would be selection of good candidates, bcoz no party can afford to loose grounds now.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (December 27th, 2013), rajpaldular (December 27th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    Jai Prakash Narayan was ok but left behind leaders like MULAYAM, lALU ETC AND EFFECT ON OUR POLITICS WAS LITTLE AND TEMPORARY, INFACT THINGS WENT MORE BAD LATER ON.
    You haven't answered the question. My question was if the JPN movement was a conspiracy or a game plan. Its after effects or remains are a separate topic.

Even you will admit that we have to see AAP/Kejriwal perform before coming to conclusion.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (December 27th, 2013), ssgoyat (December 28th, 2013)

You haven't answered the question. My question was if the JPN movement was a conspiracy or a game plan. Its after effects or remains are a separate topic.

Even you will admit that we have to see AAP/Kejriwal perform before coming to conclusion.
    My dear jaspreet, I have no record of information which you have asked and why do you need such answer from me, if you have some info , please let us know, no body can deny that this movement had good effect, but dear hold your horses, things will be clear.

With all inklings of a positive change in the political scene in Delhi, I will still keep my fingers crossed and see how it unfolds. The Congress are past masters at political games and one cannot count them out of coming up with a wily scheme to derail AAP's momentum. Not to forget, media has a very important role here. A couple of planted stories about internal discord (we already saw one fizzle out), corruption, favoritism and it can all go downhill. So AAP needs to be dedicated to its promises and also be smart about their new 'friends'
    You are right the AAP which has decimated the Congress has to keep an eye on the moves of their foe turned 'facilitator' to form government in Delhi.

It seems we are going to see just when and who proves smarter, the AAP or the Congress in this chess game of politics.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (December 27th, 2013)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Above everything, we must congratulate Arvind Kejriwal and his team for bringing a big change in Indian politics. I never saw such a change in at least last 20 years:

1. When a party said NO to the monetary donations! ( Congress / BJP ne to hazaaron crores ki donation hazam ki hai abhi tak)
    2. When a party fought elections fairly and without any money power! (They never had big balances of black money)
    3. When elected MLAs are openly saying "NO" to Laal Battis and big bungalows. (Even few other party leaders have started following him - willingly OR unwillingly)
    4. When they will go in a train to take oath. ( First time in History of India, I believe)
    5. When corrupt officials are afraid of a Chief Minister even before he has taken oath and are accepting on the camera that whatever he has promised to do - can be deliverd. ( See Aajtak sting operation on youtube)

What more you need (at least of now)? Dont you think that his small team has brought a big change. Also, let us keep patience. This person will deliver !!!

Let us not doubt his intentions or speculate on his fate even before he has taken the charge. Let us support him whatever way we can.....!!!!
    Last edited by anilsangwan; December 27th, 2013 at 05:25 PM.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

Arvindc (December 27th, 2013), deepgill (December 28th, 2013), kapdal (December 27th, 2013), Mishti (December 27th, 2013), rkumar (December 28th, 2013), sanjaymalik (December 30th, 2013), ssgoyat (December 28th, 2013), VirJ (December 28th, 2013)

Social media has many BJP/Modi sympathisers commenting that AAP is B team of Congress. That these people don't like AAP/Kejriwal is understandable. But why insult your own intelligence by such hilarious arguments like it is B team of Congress? Does B team of Congress go after the first family of Congress like Kejriwal and co did against Vadra? Why didn't BJP do so? It is well known that Vajpayee didn't go after Congress first family on Bofors and other issues when there was enough prima facie material to do so. If AAP is B team of Congress, then Vajpayee must have been a C team of Congress.

The congress support argument doesn't make any sense either. If AAP didn't form the govt, same people would have said, "see, we told you, they can't behave responsibly". Major newspapers like Indian Express misreported with headlines that AAP had joined hands with Congress. Congress first offered its outside support without being asked to do so. These guys then formed a govt without Congress in it. It is not coalition, it is not alliance. There is no common minimum program. Congress is giving outside support that it will pull out sooner or later.

I don't agree with AAP on several things. But all said and done, they have changed the rules of the political game completely notwithstanding the smallness of Delhi compared to India. The AAP effect is being felt all over the country as pointed by Anil in the previous post. They may or may not win seats in 2014 LS elections, but this is a good change that any patriotic Indian will welcome. To paraphrase Neil Armstrong - A small step for AAP, a giant step for Indian politics (hopefully).

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kapdal For This Useful Post:

ajay86 (December 28th, 2013), deepgill (December 28th, 2013), Mishti (December 28th, 2013), rekhasmriti (December 28th, 2013), rkumar (December 28th, 2013), sanjaymalik (December 30th, 2013), vikda (December 30th, 2013), ygulia (December 28th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by fateh View Post
    i wish it happens but seems totally doubtful
    कर्नेल साहब, शक दूर करण मै के हर्ज़ सै i इतने साल होगे, बोट न्यू ए कूड़े मै जाण लागरे, इबके नै नए ढोल मै गेर दयोगे तो आपका के घट ज्यागा i कोई नया आविष्कार करने से पहले वैज्ञानिकों को प्रयोगशाला में बहुत सारी शोध करनी पड़ती है i आप भी एक नया प्रयोग करके देख ल्यो i

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

deepgill (December 28th, 2013), kapdal (December 28th, 2013), Mishti (December 28th, 2013), rkumar (December 28th, 2013), vikda (December 30th, 2013)

कर्नेल साहब, शक दूर करण मै के हर्ज़ सै i इतने साल होगे, बोट न्यू ए कूड़े मै जाण लागरे, इबके नै नए ढोल मै गेर दयोगे तो आपका के घट ज्यागा i कोई नया आविष्कार करने से पहले वैज्ञानिकों को प्रयोगशाला में बहुत सारी शोध करनी पड़ती है i आप भी एक नया प्रयोग करके देख ल्यो i
    Brother, you are right, I shall keep your advise in mind, in fact there is offer for me to join AAP BUT some how I am still not confident, let us see what comes next.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 28th, 2013)

My dear jaspreet, I have no record of information which you have asked and why do you need such answer from me, if you have some info , please let us know, no body can deny that this movement had good effect, but dear hold your horses, things will be clear.
    Sir ji, I asked you because of your following comment. Do you have any records of information that can prove your comment? If not, then lets see how this experiment turns out rather than make allegation like the one in bold below.

I think decades of political games has made us all cynical. But lets wait and watch instead of leveling unfounded allegations.

Like congress was created by Britishers than rulers, AAP was created by congress with aims of weakening Anna moment and depriving BJP to take anti congress votes, since Indian public has gone corrupt Kejeriwal and his people are part of the Indian society and it would be foolish to consider them honest specially kejeriwal, but off course, he has earned a good name and chair of CM, i DONOT feel there will be much difference, Being a very canning person, he has made ful use of mood of Delhi public, with in few months things will be very clear to all of us.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 28th, 2013), VirJ (December 28th, 2013)

इस खुलासे के पश्चात अब क्या करेंगे केजरीवाल ?

सत्ता के लालच ने आखिर कहीं का नहीं छोड़ा।

दो दिन पहले 'आप' के योगेन्द्र यादव ने कहा था कि कांग्रेस हमारी विचार धारा के निकट है। उनके समर्थन से हमें कोई दिक्कत नहीं आयेगी। अब क्या कहेंगे योगेन्द्र यादव? बतायें कितनी निकट है कांग्रेस और आप की विचारधारा?
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by fateh View Post
    brother, you are right, i shall keep your advise in mind, in fact there is offer for me to join aap but some how i am still not confident, let us see what comes next.
    साहब जी, मानव जाति की सेवा का ऑफर तो हमेशां सब के लिए खुला ही रहता है, ऐसे नेक काम के लिए किसी खास न्योते की जरूरत नहीं होती i मगर चौधर की चाहत और ऐशो इशरत की हसरत इंसानों को इंकलाब की राह पर पेशकदमी से अक्सर रोक देती है i राजनीति में हवेलियों की ठेकेदारी, ठोलेदारी, और चंद खानदानों की पीढ़ीगत बादशाहत ख़तम करने की तमन्ना रखते हो तो खुद ही जाकर चुपके से कह दो कि :

देखो हम भी आ गए सब दकियानूसी रिश्ते तोड़कर
    करेंगे देशकी सेवा अब वी आइ पी कल्चर छोड़कर

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

deepgill (December 29th, 2013), DrRajpalSingh (December 28th, 2013), harpaljulani (January 14th, 2014), ranveer (December 29th, 2013), rkumar (December 28th, 2013), ssgoyat (December 29th, 2013), vikda (December 30th, 2013)

AAP completely dominated by baniya baahman bhappas...bhardwaj, jain , soni, birla...yahi sab list main hai...ek baat to saaf dikh gayi....apart from few modern jats..jatto ke saath kaam ni chaalta iska........yeh naya gandhi hai baahman bhaap ka...ab jatto ke bhagat singh ke saamhi aane ka time aa gaya hai
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

krishdel (December 28th, 2013)

For JATS it is difficult to appreciate another JAT but can appreciate AAP

Dr.Sahib Singh Verma was much more Aam Adami then Kejriwal, He spent most of his life in Janta Flat in Delhi - Keshav Puram and then during chief minister he was having LIG Flat, when he was councilor in Delhi he used to travel by DTC bus, if there is any doubt you can go to Keshav Puram Delhi and ask the people there.
    He also take the auth of CM in open at Chatrasal Stadium Model Town.
    During his time he started Bijli Adalat in Delhi in each constituency.
    He used to visit Delhi Villages alongwith Officers and used to take decisions by sitting with people.
    His CM office was open to Public.

Now when Arvind Kejriwal did same thing he become the " Bhagwan of Delhi and India "
    I am surprised that even JAT community have forgotten their leader and when same thing is done by a Banyia he is their HERO.

Quote Originally Posted by kapdal View Post
    Social media has many BJP/Modi sympathisers commenting that AAP is B team of Congress. That these people don't like AAP/Kejriwal is understandable. But why insult your own intelligence by such hilarious arguments like it is B team of Congress? Does B team of Congress go after the first family of Congress like Kejriwal and co did against Vadra? Why didn't BJP do so? It is well known that Vajpayee didn't go after Congress first family on Bofors and other issues when there was enough prima facie material to do so. If AAP is B team of Congress, then Vajpayee must have been a C team of Congress.

The congress support argument doesn't make any sense either. If AAP didn't form the govt, same people would have said, "see, we told you, they can't behave responsibly". Major newspapers like Indian Express misreported with headlines that AAP had joined hands with Congress. Congress first offered its outside support without being asked to do so. These guys then formed a govt without Congress in it. It is not coalition, it is not alliance. There is no common minimum program. Congress is giving outside support that it will pull out sooner or later.

I don't agree with AAP on several things. But all said and done, they have changed the rules of the political game completely notwithstanding the smallness of Delhi compared to India. The AAP effect is being felt all over the country as pointed by Anil in the previous post. They may or may not win seats in 2014 LS elections, but this is a good change that any patriotic Indian will welcome. To paraphrase Neil Armstrong - A small step for AAP, a giant step for Indian politics (hopefully).

Quote Originally Posted by krishdel View Post
    Dr.Sahib Singh Verma was much more Aam Adami then Kejriwal, He spent most of his life in Janta Flat in Delhi - Keshav Puram and then during chief minister he was having LIG Flat, when he was councilor in Delhi he used to travel by DTC bus, if there is any doubt you can go to Keshav Puram Delhi and ask the people there.
    He also take the auth of CM in open at Chatrasal Stadium Model Town.
    During his time he started Bijli Adalat in Delhi in each constituency.
    He used to visit Delhi Villages alongwith Officers and used to take decisions by sitting with people.
    His CM office was open to Public.

Now when Arvind Kejriwal did same thing he become the " Bhagwan of Delhi and India "
    I am surprised that even JAT community have forgotten their leader and when same thing is done by a Banyia he is their HERO.
    Fully agreed with every word what you say. No body has forgotten him. Issue is of present. Do we have any Jat leader today who will match Sahab Singh Verma or Kejriwal ? Take a look at every available Jat leader and tell us if you can think of anyone. Name me one Jat leader who sided openly with the Jats of Muzaffar Magar and Shamli during recent riots ? Did any Jat jatthas from other parts of country came out in support of Shamli and Muzaffar Nagar Jats? What Jat brotherhood are we talking ? Many Jat boys were booked and still languishing in jails. Ever heard any Jat leader taking their case? I remember how whole night we used to remain awake during the riots. Not a single relative from across the Yamuna ever called us to find out if we were safe. Enough of this hollow Jat brotherhood. It was only the local Jat brotherhood which faced the battle on their own.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (December 28th, 2013), harpaljulani (January 14th, 2014), sanjaymalik (December 30th, 2013), sanjeev_balyan (December 29th, 2013), singhvp (December 29th, 2013), ssgoyat (December 29th, 2013), swaich (December 29th, 2013), vikda (December 30th, 2013)

People have voted AAP for cheap electricity & Free Water

In Delhi AAP has been voted by three major sections

- People want to have free water & cheap electricity
    - Bihari Officers living in Delhi serving in Govt Service & MNC. They always stands against Delhi Locals.
    - Muslims They have voted for their community candidate or AAP
    - Most Punjabi voted for AAP as there was no strong Punjabi BJP leader at state level.
    - Bania - some have voted for AAP as they want to see their man as next PM.

even today nobody bothers about corruption.

Example : Rajender Kumar ( IAS ) Bihari bhai once education secretary in delhi admin and now right hand of Arvind Kejriwal has done a lot of corruptin in computer purchase during his time.

Quote Originally Posted by krishdel View Post
    dr.sahib singh verma was much more aam adami then kejriwal, he spent most of his life in janta flat in delhi - keshav puram and then during chief minister he was having lig flat, when he was councilor in delhi he used to travel by dtc bus, if there is any doubt you can go to keshav puram delhi and ask the people there.
    He also take the auth of cm in open at chatrasal stadium model town.
    During his time he started bijli adalat in delhi in each constituency.
    He used to visit delhi villages alongwith officers and used to take decisions by sitting with people.
    His cm office was open to public.

Now when arvind kejriwal did same thing he become the " bhagwan of delhi and india "
    i am surprised that even jat community have forgotten their leader and when same thing is done by a banyia he is their hero.
    कृष्ण जी, दिवंगत माननीय डागदर साहब सिंह वर्मा साहब तो इब सुरग तैं वापिस नहीं आ सकदे i काम तो उनके बिना भी चलाणा ए पड़ैगा हमनै i केज़रीवाल को मौका दयोगे तभी तो काम करैगा i के बेरा वर्मा साहब तैं बढ़िया कर दे, आप पहल्यां ए इतने खिलाफ होगे i एक किस्सा याद आग्या i

दो दोस्त आपस मै बतलाये के यार गाम की जड़ मै जो म्हारा खेत सै उस्मै ईंख बो देते हैं i एक न्यू बोल्या भाई बो तै देंगे पर गाम के बालक घणे अल्बादी सैं सारे गंडे चूंघ ज्यांगे i दूसरा दोस्त भी भोत हुश्यार था, न्यू बोल्या भाई उसका भी इलाज़ सै i पहले आला बोल्या वो के सै भाई i दूसरा दोस्त बोल्या भोत सीधा तरीका सै, ईंख लगावण तैं पहल्यां गाम कै आग ला दयांगे i

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

harpaljulani (January 14th, 2014), ranveer (December 29th, 2013)

कृष्ण जी, दिवंगत माननीय डागदर साहब सिंह वर्मा साहब तो इब सुरग तैं वापिस नहीं आ सकदे i काम तो उनके बिना भी चलाणा ए पड़ैगा हमनै i केज़रीवाल को मौका दयोगे तभी तो काम करैगा i के बेरा वर्मा साहब तैं बढ़िया कर दे, आप पहल्यां ए इतने खिलाफ होगे i एक किस्सा याद आग्या i

दो दोस्त आपस मै बतलाये के यार गाम की जड़ मै जो म्हारा खेत सै उस्मै ईंख बो देते हैं i एक न्यू बोल्या भाई बो तै देंगे पर गाम के बालक घणे अल्बादी सैं सारे गंडे चूंघ ज्यांगे i दूसरा दोस्त भी भोत हुश्यार था, न्यू बोल्या भाई उसका भी इलाज़ सै i पहले आला बोल्या वो के सै भाई i दूसरा दोस्त बोल्या भोत सीधा तरीका सै, ईंख लगावण तैं पहल्यां गाम कै आग ला दयांगे i

VP JI..did he make any sin reminding the people that the same thing has been done in delhi before ..and that too without any hue and cry...did you know these things about sahib singh verma before?...

baaki yeh aapka dhuchkala humor nahi irritable tha...baaki jisne apnp ki izzat ni kari we doosre ke hi taale laagte haande sai aakhir main.....
    Last edited by prashantacmet; December 29th, 2013 at 01:00 AM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Fully agreed with every word what you say. No body has forgotten him. Issue is of present. Do we have any Jat leader today who will match Sahab Singh Verma or Kejriwal ? Take a look at every available Jat leader and tell us if you can think of anyone. Name me one Jat leader who sided openly with the Jats of Muzaffar Magar and Shamli during recent riots ? Did any Jat jatthas from other parts of country came out in support of Shamli and Muzaffar Nagar Jats? What Jat brotherhood are we talking ? Many Jat boys were booked and still languishing in jails. Ever heard any Jat leader taking their case? I remember how whole night we used to remain awake during the riots. Not a single relative from across the Yamuna ever called us to find out if we were safe. Enough of this hollow Jat brotherhood. It was only the local Jat brotherhood which faced the battle on their own.

RK^2
    RK ji...baba baljeet of gathwala khap came and visited few villages...voice was raised by other people also in hisar and rohtak.....we can not blame jat brotherhood ...a jat is killing his brother for a piece of land in a village....that doe snot mean that brotherhood has died in entire village....as you are talking about local jat brotherhood.....how the meerut that is alongside muzaffarnagar and baghpat was so immune in this situation...did kalhande of LILON came in support of simalkha?.....if there is brotherhood, it is everywhere otherwise it has also died in the people of east side of yamuna
    Last edited by prashantacmet; December 29th, 2013 at 01:14 AM.