Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenges and Chances before AAP

Quote Originally Posted by SumitJattan View Post
    Just one point which i want to add here is why people are not asking the question regarding the promises to other government in India .... atleast they are not corrupt people and dedicated to the welfare of people .... BJP and Congress seem united in criticizing them ..... Why all these conditions for APP only ???
    Precisely. Every party prepares a manifesto and a common minimum program. How many of us took the trouble to re-read it and compare it to the actual performance of the previous govts? We wouldn't have done that even after 5 years of rule, let alone 3 days in AAP's case.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (December 30th, 2013), singhvp (December 30th, 2013)

and that kumar vishwas who has done bad-mouthing against khaps and jats many times...is now challenging rajnath, modi, rahul all-together...height of arrogancy and over-confidence...big actions, not big -words, make a good leader..i think this joker of AAP need to learn about decent talk from his own partman yagendra yadav
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (December 30th, 2013), krishdel (January 4th, 2014), rajpaldular (December 30th, 2013), rekhasmriti (December 30th, 2013), sanjaymalik (December 30th, 2013), ssgoyat (December 30th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by atamjeet78 View Post
    I would like to apologies from bottom of my heart for wasting your precious time. I cannot do anything to restore your lost time. I hope you will spare my posts and avoid reading them in future.
    I do spare some posts and avoid reading them to save time. There's an esteemed member, Mr. Dular who contributes a lot in saving my time.

VP Singhji, How do you know it was in a lighter vein. I think esteemed intellectual like Mr Swiach is capable of defending his post himself.
    He knows, because he knows my previous posts. And there was no defending involved because there was no attack by Rajpal ji

I again apologies to you sir as I am unable to make it clear to you "American Fingerprints" imply to American needling into internal affairs of any sovereign country.
    Ford Foundation is a private NGO, like the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and is engaged in humanitarian causes like alleviating poverty, female literacy, reducing corruption etc globally. On what basis do you say its fund contribution to AAP is equivalent to American interference? At least AAP declares its funding sources. Since you are a Modi supporter, what are your thoughts on BJP's hundreds of crores worth of unidentified funds? And on the topic, do Google Bangaru Laxman!

I will try and preempt the usual tirade of being a Congressi, Sickular etc by saying that I do not support Congress either and could easily write Congress examples instead of BJP ones above.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

desijat (December 30th, 2013), singhvp (December 30th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by atamjeet78 View Post
    vp singhji, how do you know it was in a lighter vein. I think esteemed intellectual like mr swiach is capable of defending his post himself.
    आत्म भाई, घर के बड़े बूढ़े नै थोड़ा भोत बीच बचाव तो करणा ए पड़ै सै i यकीन मानिये मैं बहुत ही मासूम सा आदमी हूँ, इसीलिये कभी कभी मोहल्ले में रोला रबदा हो रह्या हो तै मेरे तैं टांग अड़ाए बिना नहीं रह्या जाता i लेकिन भाई सच्चाई यह है कि आप दोनों ही भोत ही अच्छे, सभ्य और विद्वान आदमी हो और मै आपके और जसप्रीत भाई के लेख बहुत ध्यान से पढता हूँ जिनसे काफी कुछ सीखने को मिलता है i आशा है आप इसी प्रकार लिखते रहेंगे, और मेरी एक आध मासूम सी टिप्पणी को नज़र अंदाज़ करते रहेंगे i

8. The Following User Says Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

swaich (December 30th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by SumitJattan View Post
    Just one point which i want to add here is why people are not asking the question regarding the promises to other government in India .... atleast they are not corrupt people and dedicated to the welfare of people .... BJP and Congress seem united in criticizing them ..... Why all these conditions for APP only ???
    Because the thread pertains to this party. There are many other threads where Congress and BJP policies are being discussed threadbare.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

prashantacmet (December 30th, 2013), VirJ (December 30th, 2013)

"One of forum members brother was fasting with AK at Ramleela ground and AK abruptly called off agitation without consulting those 300 people fasting with him."

I know some of 300 people n this is fact .....even they were shocked hua kya . Many young students were even hospitalised .....but so called AAP leaders did not pay any heed to them

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rekhasmriti For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 30th, 2013), krishdel (January 4th, 2014), prashantacmet (December 30th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Leaving behind the election slogan raising and manifesto declarations, the fact is that like rest of political parties, [forgetting the pious pledges of neither seeking help for government formation nor extending support either of the Congress or B J P], AAM AADMI PARTY has emerged pragmatic power player with its leader Arvind Kejariwal going to adorn the chair of the Chief Minister of Delhi on 26th December, 2013 and that too with the acceptance of support from his arc-rival Congress.

Does this not amount to renunciation of the pledge oft-times repeated before the media and electorate that the party is committed to usher in a new era in Indian politics providing corruption free all inclusive development. Does the Government based on Congress support would be able to get freedom to implement its election manifesto. If not, who would be responsible for its failure, Congress or AAP.

Then, after formation of government with the support of the Congress what is different in AAP and other political parties to which AAp so vehemently shouted from house tops.

The people across the country were looking forward to emergence of a new type of political party whose leaders seemed to be from common strata of society and above temptation of power grabbing and firm on their avowed policies and programmes.

These are some of the points agitating the minds of people. You may have more points, so kindly join here to share the same.

Thanks and regards
    Recently AAP has promised several liters of water free to people.

The main point is " How long are we going to drain big rivers like Ganga, Jamuna,etc. of their clean life giving water, this life giving water is for the entire eco system and not only for human consumption. We then turn it into dirty water and this dirty water is thrown in river system or nature environment, which again seeps down in ground water and pollutes it, such pollution of ground water is almost irreversible? "

There are already sewer and industrial water cleaning systems around the world which clean the dirty water. This dirty water is cleaned to the extent that it can be reused by the people of the city, this cleaned water can then be channelized for irrigation or for any other purpose such as home use. The residue of the process can be used by other industries.
    Such water cleaning/treatment plants can be established by private sector organizations or by help of foreign organizations.

The entire idea of providing people with more and more water by draining major rivers looks odd. Besides that these rivers have also become dumping ground for the dirty water and sewers.

In fact in the end we are making the entire ocean dirty and this will lead to a climate change, which can be irreversible.
    Last edited by maddhan1979; December 30th, 2013 at 07:57 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maddhan1979 For This Useful Post:

krishdel (January 4th, 2014), prashantacmet (December 30th, 2013)

"आप" वाले इतनी हड़बड़ी में क्यों हैं?

"आप" वाले इतनी हड़बड़ी में क्यों हैं?:

मुझे ऐसा क्यों लगता है कि तथाकथित पश्चिमी ताकतों ने जब देखा कि उन्होंने कांग्रेस के जरिये भारत में इस हद तक की लूट मचा ली है कि भारतीय जनता अब कांग्रेस को बदलने के मूड में हैं और जो बदले में आ रहे थे वो इन ताकतों के आगे झुकेंगे या उनके मंसूबों को उनके मुताबिक यहाँ कामयाब नहीं होने देंगे (होने देते या नहीं वो बाद की बात थी, पर संदेह का आलम अंतराष्ट्रीय स्तर पर हर जगह छाया हुआ था) इसमें उनको संदेह लग रहा था तो उन्होंने "आप" खड़ी करवा दी ताकि कांग्रेस का वोट टूट के कहीं जाए तो ऐसे दल के पास जो उन्हीं का पिछलग्गू हो| मैं इस मसले पर अभी तक सब कुछ चुपचाप बैठ के अध्ययन कर रहा था और किसी नतीजे पर पहुँचने से पहले खुद को आशवस्त कर लेना चाहता था कि क्या वाकई में यह नया बदलाव है और बदलाव है तो उसमें "आप" पार्टी की इतनी बड़ी बेचैनी क्यों कि जुम्मा-जुम्मा दो दिन हुए नहीं दिल्ली में सरकार बने और आज लोकसभा की तीन सौ सीटों से भी चुनाव लड़ने का ऐलान कर दिया| यह बात इसी पर इशारा करती है कि "आप" के जरिये होने वाले इस सांकेतिक से बदलाव की डोर भारत से बाहर से हिलाई जा रही है|

वर्ना भारतीय संविधान के क़ानून के अनुसार व्यापारिक, पारिवारिक व् जन-कल्याण की गतिविधियों को छोड़, कोई भी विदेशी इंसान/संस्था किसी भी भारतीय राजनैतिक दल को धन उपलब्ध नहीं करवा सकता, और यह कानून NRIs (Non-Residential Indians) पर भी लागु होता है| कल को अगर इसकी जांच हो जाए तो भारतीय कानून के अनुसार वो सारे NRIs इसमें नप सकते हैं जिन्होनें NRI होते हुए भारत में किसी राजनैतिक पार्टी जैसे कि "आप" को पैसा दिया है|

मैं यहाँ "आप" वालों के जरिये देश में जो परिवर्तन की बयार बहने की आश जगी है उसका विरोध नहीं करता परन्तु इतनी हड़बड़ी और इनके कार्य करने के तौर-तरीके मेरी शंका को तीव्रता देते हैं| बाकी समय के साथ तो सब उजागर होना ही है|
    Last edited by phoolkumar; December 30th, 2013 at 06:54 PM.
    One who doesn't know own roots and culture, their social identity is like a letter without address and they are culturally slave to philosophies of others.

Reunion of Haryana state of pre-1857 is the best way possible to get Jats united.

Phool Kumar Malik - Gathwala Khap - Nidana Heights

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to phoolkumar For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (December 30th, 2013), krishdel (January 4th, 2014), login4vinay (December 30th, 2013), prashantacmet (December 30th, 2013), rajpaldular (January 2nd, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by prashantacmet View Post
    and that kumar vishwas who has done bad-mouthing against khaps and jats many times................
    I tried my best to research on this to find any Youtube link or news link, but could not. Will appreciate if you can post the links of his bad mouthing of Khaps and Jats.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

Quote Originally Posted by phoolkumar View Post
    "आप" वाले इतनी हड़बड़ी में क्यों हैं?:

मुझे ऐसा क्यों लगता है कि तथाकथित पश्चिमी ताकतों ने जब देखा कि उन्होंने कांग्रेस के जरिये भारत में इस हद तक की लूट मचा ली है कि भारतीय जनता अब कांग्रेस को बदलने के मूड में हैं और जो बदले में आ रहे थे वो इन ताकतों के आगे झुकेंगे या उनके मंसूबों को उनके मुताबिक यहाँ कामयाब नहीं होने देंगे (होने देते या नहीं वो बाद की बात थी, पर संदेह का आलम अंतराष्ट्रीय स्तर पर हर जगह छाया हुआ था) इसमें उनको संदेह लग रहा था तो उन्होंने "आप" खड़ी करवा दी ताकि कांग्रेस का वोट टूट के कहीं जाए तो ऐसे दल के पास जो उन्हीं का पिछलग्गू हो| मैं इस मसले पर अभी तक सब कुछ चुपचाप बैठ के अध्ययन कर रहा था और किसी नतीजे पर पहुँचने से पहले खुद को आशवस्त कर लेना चाहता था कि क्या वाकई में यह नया बदलाव है और बदलाव है तो उसमें "आप" पार्टी की इतनी बड़ी बेचैनी क्यों कि जुम्मा-जुम्मा दो दिन हुए नहीं दिल्ली में सरकार बने और आज लोकसभा की तीन सौ सीटों से भी चुनाव लड़ने का ऐलान कर दिया| यह बात इसी पर इशारा करती है कि "आप" के जरिये होने वाले इस सांकेतिक से बदलाव की डोर भारत से बाहर से हिलाई जा रही है|

वर्ना भारतीय संविधान के क़ानून के अनुसार व्यापारिक, पारिवारिक व् जन-कल्याण की गतिविधियों को छोड़, कोई भी विदेशी इंसान/संस्था किसी भी भारतीय राजनैतिक दल को धन उपलब्ध नहीं करवा सकता, और यह कानून NRIs (Non-Residential Indians) पर भी लागु होता है| कल को अगर इसकी जांच हो जाए तो भारतीय कानून के अनुसार वो सारे NRIs इसमें नप सकते हैं जिन्होनें NRI होते हुए भारत में किसी राजनैतिक पार्टी जैसे कि "आप" को पैसा दिया है|

मैं यहाँ "आप" वालों के जरिये देश में जो परिवर्तन की बयार बहने की आश जगी है उसका विरोध नहीं करता परन्तु इतनी हड़बड़ी और इनके कार्य करने के तौर-तरीके मेरी शंका को तीव्रता देते हैं| बाकी समय के साथ तो सब उजागर होना ही है|
    Nothing but a conspiracy theory and contempt of common man who supports AAP. Why do you think NRIs can not support a political party in India? Are they not Indians ? Don't they have interest in India's future? Ch Ajit Singh was a NRI when he came in Indian politics and so was his son. Every political party in India has MPs and MLAs who had NRI roots.

RK^2

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

swaich (December 31st, 2013)

Exact link to ab Kumar Vishwas ki FB pe hi ja ke nikaal sakte hain aap aur wo bhi kahin bahut neeche, lekin uski in bakwaason pe maine usko publically challnge jaroor kiya tha wo bhi bakayada news paper mein usko public challenge de ke......jiski copy aap is link se padh sakte hain: http://www.nidanaheights.com/images/...ar-vishwas.jpg

uski bakwaason ko rokne ke liye maine ye jwaab diya tha usko, but na wo mud ke aaya na uska koi reply!

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    I tried my best to research on this to find any Youtube link or news link, but could not. Will appreciate if you can post the links of his bad mouthing of Khaps and Jats.

RK^2
    One who doesn't know own roots and culture, their social identity is like a letter without address and they are culturally slave to philosophies of others.

Reunion of Haryana state of pre-1857 is the best way possible to get Jats united.

Phool Kumar Malik - Gathwala Khap - Nidana Heights

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phoolkumar For This Useful Post:

krishdel (January 4th, 2014), sanjaymalik (December 31st, 2013)

For sure you can but when you are returned back to India. Its the law of India which is like this.

Nothing but a conspiracy theory and contempt of common man who supports AAP. Why do you think NRIs can not support a political party in India? Are they not Indians ? Don't they have interest in India's future? Ch Ajit Singh was a NRI when he came in Indian politics and so was his son. Every political party in India has MPs and MLAs who had NRI roots.

RK^2

Exact link to ab Kumar Vishwas ki FB pe hi ja ke nikaal sakte hain aap aur wo bhi kahin bahut neeche, lekin uski in bakwaason pe maine usko publically challnge jaroor kiya tha wo bhi bakayada news paper mein usko public challenge de ke......jiski copy aap is link se padh sakte hain: http://www.nidanaheights.com/images/...ar-vishwas.jpg

uski bakwaason ko rokne ke liye maine ye jwaab diya tha usko, but na wo mud ke aaya na uska koi reply!
    Did you post this link on his FB page ? If not, please post it again and invite him to answer. I will also follow it up on his facebook page.

RK^2

Ek bai Kezriwal tai thoda mauka tai de lyo.

Bjp aar congress to dekh li.

Bjp MCD mei kaafi time reh li, kaun se kaam kar diye BJP nai. Nire pisse dakar kai halat khasta kar di dilli ki.

Quote Originally Posted by singhvp View Post
    आत्म भाई, घर के बड़े बूढ़े नै थोड़ा भोत बीच बचाव तो करणा ए पड़ै सै i यकीन मानिये मैं बहुत ही मासूम सा आदमी हूँ, इसीलिये कभी कभी मोहल्ले में रोला रबदा हो रह्या हो तै मेरे तैं टांग अड़ाए बिना नहीं रह्या जाता i लेकिन भाई सच्चाई यह है कि आप दोनों ही भोत ही अच्छे, सभ्य और विद्वान आदमी हो और मै आपके और जसप्रीत भाई के लेख बहुत ध्यान से पढता हूँ जिनसे काफी कुछ सीखने को मिलता है i आशा है आप इसी प्रकार लिखते रहेंगे, और मेरी एक आध मासूम सी टिप्पणी को नज़र अंदाज़ करते रहेंगे i
    VPSinghji thanks for clearing the air. You are our elder and I respect you for that as well as the different opinion you bring to the discussion.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to atamjeet78 For This Useful Post:

singhvp (December 31st, 2013)

aap kuchh jyada hi passionate lag rahe hain in bandon ko le ke.....

mere ko time to laga but ye lijiye aapke liye in jnaab ki FB wall pe meri di hui open challenge ki poori details aapke saamne prastut karta hoon, jinka ki in jnaab ki taraf se aajtak koi response nahin aaya, maine to FB pe challenge kiya inhin ki wall pe ja ke aur fir wall pe response nahin aaya to news paper tak mein is challenge ko nikalwaya to bhi koi response nahin aaya inka

https://www.facebook.com/KumarVishwa...comment_id=303

go to this link and see how many comments I posted but he never returned......

baaki aap follow up karna chahte hain to well and good, I shall wait for the output.....

Did you post this link on his FB page ? If not, please post it again and invite him to answer. I will also follow it up on his facebook page.

RK^2
    Last edited by phoolkumar; December 31st, 2013 at 03:46 AM.

practical si baat hai dear, aaj 666 ltr. per day per home water ka ailan kiya hai, wo bhi sir fun gharon ko jahaan water meter lage hain, aur Delhi mein kitne gharon mein water meter hain, ye hum sab jante hain.....and I think Jhuggi-Jhopdiyon mein jo janta rahti hai wahaan, jiska nara laga ke janaab satta pe kaabij hue hain, unke paani ka kyaa? unko kaise paani denge ye?

near 50% of total population ko ki jhuggi-jhopdiyon mein rahti hai wo to vaise hi out ho gai janaab ki scheme se? to log to questions uthayenge abhi se hi ki jin Jhuggi-Jhopdiyon ka nara laga janaab satta par kaabij hue, unhin ko paani nahin to fir kaise vaaade poore ho rahe hain?

Quote Originally Posted by vicky84 View Post
    Ek bai Kezriwal tai thoda mauka tai de lyo.

Bjp aar congress to dekh li.

Bjp MCD mei kaafi time reh li, kaun se kaam kar diye BJP nai. Nire pisse dakar kai halat khasta kar di dilli ki.
    Last edited by phoolkumar; December 31st, 2013 at 03:56 AM.

Ford Foundation is a private NGO, like the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and is engaged in humanitarian causes like alleviating poverty, female literacy, reducing corruption etc globally. On what basis do you say its fund contribution to AAP is equivalent to American interference? At least AAP declares its funding sources.
    Sir, I put a link earlier i will do it agian but I am worried it may cause a loss of your precious time.
    http://beyondheadlines.in/2013/12/ci...eart-of-india/

Since you are a Modi supporter, what are your thoughts on BJP's hundreds of crores worth of unidentified funds? And on the topic, do Google Bangaru Laxman!

Sir, I am aware of Bangaru Laxman and trap laid by esteemed intellect Tarun Tejpal for paltry some of 1.5 lakh. What it did was completely froze the modernisation on Indian Defence forces. Sir, please inform us what happened of that case..according to my memory a mountian was made out of mole but security establishment suffered. We lost out on lot of stratigic valuable deals.

And TT's tactics and bussiness model or we can say extortion model was descrutinized recently by media only.

Ch. Bansilal once said, "Main Dudh ka duhla nahi hoon, Bhajanlal and Devilal are big chors, I am chota Chor but I am a performer". Yes, I am fan of Modi, I see in him Bansilal of yesteryear but without any family or dependant baggage.

Someone is paying for that media exposure AK is getting, I dont know who.. so I come up with consipiracy theory. I dont think he is a Cong's B team, he is much smarter than that.
    Why didnt Main Stream Media gave coverage or show anything regarding Goa CM M. Parikar who goes to office on his motorcycle and who dont use any security at all. I dont buy his argument that he dont need security.. if you look further you will find there are 10 delhi police personnel and 4 Gaziabad policemen are guarding his apartment building ofcourse in plain clothes. More resources are being used to provide him security b'cos of his drama covertly.
    Last edited by atamjeet78; December 31st, 2013 at 04:26 AM.

भाई फूल, आपकी पोस्ट का जवाब तो वो देगा न जिसकेआपकी पोस्ट समझ मै आ ज्या I कुमार बिश्वास कै आपकी बात समझ मै नहीं आई होगी, क्योंकि आपकी बात समझने के लिए दिमाग को कम से कम एक हफ्ते का रैस्ट चाहिए I

वैसे मैंने आपका लिंक दो बार पढ़ लिया, उसमै कोये खास बात नहीं थी, जिसका आपने इतना बड़ा बतंगड़ बनाने की कोशिश की I

लेकिन इस प्रकरण से हट के मै यह जरूर कहना चाहूंगा कि कुमार बिश्वास के बारे में मेरा भी impression अच्छा नहीं है क्योंकि इसमें थोड़ा छिछोरापन है और इसको पट्ठे झुका के कैमरे के सामने आना भोत अच्छा लगता है I यह हीरो ज्यादा और नेता कम लगता है I

सीधी-सीधी हिंदी में जाटों और खापों पर पत्रकार की लिखी हुई चीज भी आपको समझ नहीं आती तो इसको आश्चर्य ही कहूंगा सर, अन्यथा इसमें ना समझ में आये ऐसी तो कोई बात भी नहीं थी| फिर भी लगी तो आप सीधे-सीधे पूछ लिया कीजिये, कि भाई ये बात समझ नहीं आई तेरी, मतलब बता|

या तो फिर मैं लिखता ही इतना हट के हूँ कि आपको मेरे उठाये मुद्दे ही पहली बार सुनने को मिलते होंगे, और अगर कहीं मिल भी जाते होंगे तो उनको टैकल करने का मेरा अंदाज नहीं मिलता होगा, लेकिन मेरे मुद्दे होते जमीन कि गहराई के हैं| तो यही कहूंगा कि आप "समझ ना आने" की शिकायत के साथ ये भी बताएं कि ये समझ नहीं आया तो फिर तो कोई बात भी हो, अन्यथा तो फिर मेरे लिए आपकी परसेप्शन बदल पाना असम्भव ही होगा|

isi thread ki post number 76 mein diye link ko open karke poora maamla padhen ek baar aur udhar mere kiye comments bhi padhen to ho sakta hai aapko mudda samjh aa jaye aur meri prtikriya ki vajaha bhi.

Quote Originally Posted by singhvp View Post
    भाई फूल, आपकी पोस्ट का जवाब तो वो देगा न जिसकेआपकी पोस्ट समझ मै आ ज्या I कुमार बिश्वास कै आपकी बात समझ मै नहीं आई होगी, क्योंकि आपकी बात समझने के लिए दिमाग को कम से कम एक हफ्ते का रैस्ट चाहिए I

वैसे मैंने आपका लिंक दो बार पढ़ लिया, उसमै कोये खास बात नहीं थी, जिसका आपने इतना बड़ा बतंगड़ बनाने की कोशिश की I

लेकिन इस प्रकरण से हट के मै यह जरूर कहना चाहूंगा कि कुमार बिश्वास के बारे में मेरा भी impression अच्छा नहीं है क्योंकि इसमें थोड़ा छिछोरापन है और इसको पट्ठे झुका के कैमरे के सामने आना भोत अच्छा लगता है I यह हीरो ज्यादा और नेता कम लगता है I

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phoolkumar For This Useful Post:

krishdel (January 4th, 2014), Prikshit (December 31st, 2013)