Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54
Results 1,061 to 1,074 of 1074

Thread: Challenges and Chances before AAP

पत्रकार - केजरीवाल जी ! विदेश नीति पर आप क्या सोचते हैं?

केजरीवाल --- देखिये अम्बानी देश चला रहा है ।

पत्रकार - सर ! पाकिस्तान और चीन पर आप क्या सोचते हैं?

केजरीवाल - मोदी अम्बानी का एजेंट है ।

पत्रकार - सर ! निर्धनता समाप्त करने के लिए आपके पास कोई योजना है?

केजरीवाल - गुजरात में कोई विकास नहीं हुआ है, मोदी झूठे हैं।

पत्रकार - सर महंगाई कैसे कम करेंगे आप?

केजरीवाल - मोदी ने गुजरात को बेच डाला है।

पत्रकार - सर ! आतंकवाद और नक्सलवाद पर क्या कहेंगे?

केजरीवाल - देखिये, मोदी दंगाई है।

पत्रकार - सर ! मोदी मोदी के अतिरिक्त आपके पास और कुछ है कहने के लिए?

केजरीवाल - देखिये मैंने शीला को हराया अब मोदी की बारी है।

पत्रकार - क्या आप पाकिस्तान से मिल रहे अपनी पार्टी के चंदे पर कुछ कहेंगे?

केजरीवाल - अम्बानी अपनी एक जेब में मोदी को एवं दूसरी जेब में राहुल गांधी को रखता है।

पत्रकार - आपके ऊपर आरोप लग रहे हैं कि आप अमेरिकी ख़ुफ़िया एजेंसी cia के एजेंट हैं और नरेन्द्र मोदी को रोकने के लिये आपको उसी के फोर्ड फाउंडेशन से कई वर्षो से पैसा आ रहा है।

केजरीवाल - मैं अम्बानी के विरुद्ध धरना दूंगा।

पत्रकार :-आप आगे बढो केजरीवाल सर ! मूर्ख आपके साथ हैं।
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

deveshdahiya (February 28th, 2014), Prikshit (February 24th, 2014), RathiJi (February 24th, 2014)

AK went via Bahadurgarh when he was going to Rohtak. Unwilllingly I was there as one of my known is in the fray for AAP ticket, there was a crowd of around 100 people or may be more, all were there because of personal repo with known. Everyone was mocking AAP there and then. So saying huge crowd gathered in Rohtak can be linked with the crowd present near my place. If they get ticket they are with AAP, if not they are not. One plus point for AAP in Haryana is that assembly electione will hold by end of this year, which makes the people who are in queue to get tickets to support AAP.

PS: He was with a huge cavalcade, no more an aam aadmi(which i doubt for his earlier life as well). Han AK ji abhi bhi bimar hai, i mean khasi thik nhi hui hai, I hope he comes out of his illness soon, so do from his illusion of changing the Nation at one go.
    Last edited by Prikshit; February 24th, 2014 at 04:46 PM.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (February 25th, 2014), deveshdahiya (February 24th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (February 24th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 24th, 2014), rohittewatia (February 25th, 2014), rsdalal (February 24th, 2014), sanjaymalik (February 25th, 2014)

I came to know about this site few days back and was glad to see that through this portal we can connect with our community people.

Brothers, my native is in Sonepat district but I am born and brought up in Delhi and all the action of AAP has happened in Delhi only till

date. I think most of you are aware about AAP actions through media/social network only (I am not questioning the intelligence of any of my

brother, I am just the putting facts which I have seen here). Request all my brothers to consider my points with cool mind.

Samar Bhai and SP Deswal Jee pointed that AAP has done a good work in Delhi and in reply of one of my post Deswal Jee has mentioned some

points also. Truth about those points about which Deswal Jee has only read in news:

1. MLA Brother case: Deswal Jee, my office is in Karol Bagh. Please, come here and you will come to know about the reputation and ground

facts. I think all of you have heard about 'Krishan Pehelwan/Bharat Singh of Dichaun(Najafgarh) (INLD MLA/Nigam Parshad in Delhi)' who are

the right hand of Chautala and I think there is no need to tell 'ki wo kaise log hain'. Last year there was an attack on Bharat Singh and

if you read the news you will find that it was some finance related issue and they were mediating in between two parties etc. etc. Sir,

truth is totally opposite. Similarly, in this case what is written in FIR or news, most of the ground realities/truth is hidden. Similarly,

the candidate which was contesting from our constituency is also a big fraud (fortunately got defeated by very high numbers as people were

aware about him). This is the truth about the party which claims they are more honest and good than any other party. (Time Limited hai,

otherwise I can provide details about some more AAP people).

2. Relief in water charges: Sabse bada Jhooth Kejriwal ka. Sir, the truth is water charge has been increased 10% from Jan 1st 2014. Rebate

is only applicable for metered consumers which are not more than 4 Lakhs out of 20 Lakhs consumers. It is nothing just aakron ki bazigari.

The actual promise was 'Har ghar ko 700 lt roz muft pani milega', later on this condition was applied. Well, I am not bothered about free

water/electricity (as Samajwadi has also fulfilled their promise of free laptops and AIADMK also fulfilled its promises), I am mentioning

them here as they have been raised by you. Hypocrisy of AK: Electricity bill 7 % increment hone par hangama, but pani bill khudh 10% badha

dia.

3. Action against private school owners: Abhi mere friend ki beti ka admission hua hai. He told me sab kuchh pehle ki hi tarah hai, ground

par koi change ni aaya hai, still donations and everything. Rule banane se kuch ni hota, implement karna padta hai.

4. Corruption helpline: Please tell, kitno ko Punishment mili (Plz don't say ki Janlokpal ni that isliye ni mili, cases could have been

registered under lokayukt too). Kejriwal was saying that do the sting of the person. Sir, kya sting ka misuse ni ho sakta hai. Uski

validity kya hai. Tehelka wale hamesha aise hi to karte the. Corruption ko khatam karne ke liye corruption badhao.

5. Lokayukta: Sir, I agree that under lokayukta, kisi ko punishment ni mili hai. The problem is not with Lokayukt, it is with the

implementation of the rule. In Janlokpal bill, citizen charter is there, it is already there in Delhi since 2012. This law was not

implemented properly earlier. Even during the tenure of Kejriwal, not even a single meeting was there on Citizen charter. Janlokpal to jab

lagu hota tab hota, jo rule (also a part of Janlokpal) pehle se hai, use to implement kar sakta tha. This shows the hypocrisy of Kejriwal

that he is using the emotions of the people who are against Corruption. Janlokpal is nothing just a political mudda for him.

6. Poorvias and Bihari: Sir, AAP base is mainly in east Delhi where these people are in majority. You interpreted my statement wrongly, I

was not mentioning the first line of AAP leaders, but the second line (First line is not easily accessible, if you think Kejri is Aam Aadmi

and any Aam aadmi can meet him any time, you are wrong). How much these people hate our local Jat people can be understood by a recent

example. Recently, DSSSB (teacher) paper was held in Delhi. Sir, for your information, I would like to tell you that around 90% students

who appear in this paper are our local people. This is because of the efforts made by Late Sh. Sahib Singh Verma Jee (Jat leader of BJP

from Delhi, former CM of Delhi, who was in favor of Jats). This year there were issues with the paper. It got leaked and was held again.

The new paper was out of syllabus. Students went to meet Manish Sisodia. He talked with students in a very arrogant manner. He said 'Manish

ko bataoge ki kya karna hai'. I was not there in the meeting but one of my known person was there who later told about this (coincidentally

he was also an AAP supporter, ab usne bhi kaan pakad liye hain). Later on, he didn't meet with the students also. Similarly, people from

rural Delhi want that there should be night service of DTC bus in rural area. Congress didn't pay attention on the same. Similarly, AAP

also didn't pay attention when people met them. So, what is difference between AAP and Congress when both of them are not paying attention

to our problems? (Please, don't say ki BJP ne kon si resolve kar di hain as they are not in power, once they come in power and they don't

resolve then I will drag them also in it.)

Sir, the overall conclusion is that we don't need new laws, we need administrator who can get them implemented. Kejriwal is not a good

administrator. I agree with Samar Bhai that 'We Indians' are hypocrites, but I also want to mention that Kejriwal is also a big hypocrite.

For him ruling in Delhi was like 'gale ki haddi', there were promises which he couldn't fulfilled like permanent job for contract

employees, 50% rebate on electricity bills (after CAG audit, nothing will come out because 70 % rates are finalized by power grid, 15 % by

Delhi govt and 15 % by private company (I also need clarity over this thats why I have filed an RTI for the same, about which Samar Bhai

quoted that I have done this in personal Khunnas (no offence Samar Bhai, on a lighter note)), even if 15 % are given rebate still 50%

rebate target is not achieved), also 10% water bill hike will become an issue for him. He was not able to give good governance in Delhi, he

was just looking for an excuse. Height of his hypocrisy is that he always talks about citizen charter, making govt accountable to common

man but don't pay attention on it when in power.

Modi ki hawa: Shayad Modi bashers ko ye achha na lage but this is the truth. Yesterday I visited Ladravan (village in Sonepat) and

Mungeshpur (village in Delhi). No one was talking about Kejriwal or Gandhi, every one was talking about Modi in Mungeshpur.

Comments of Ladravan people: In the marriage, many people were there on hookah and topic was on politics. The exact words of people are:

'Congress ne desh ka nash kar dia, badi vote (loksabha) hongi to Modi ne vote denge ar chhoti vote (state assembly) me Hooda ko vote denge,

itne saal bagri raaz kar gae, is area ka vikas ni hua, Hooda ne kam se kam ade ki sudh to le li.'

I have simply put my views no offence to anyone.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deveshdahiya For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 24th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (February 24th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 25th, 2014), RathiJi (February 25th, 2014), rohittewatia (February 25th, 2014), rsdalal (February 24th, 2014)

Devesh Bhai,
    Why should you spend so much of time and energy writing the stuff in your above post to convince me or or people like me!
    I am not going to be convinced because i do not want to be convinced! Yes, it is true that what ever opinion I have formed about AAP and Kejriwal or Modi and Bjp or Rahul and Congress through media! I am sure, you have not spoken to every voter of Delhi either! I mean your source of information is mostly through Media as well!
    I just read this News that is quiet apposite of what you have stated!

http://www.ndtv.com/article/election...ped-aap-487268

I know you would not agree with this, because you would not like to agree with this! You have already formed an opinion and anything not going in line with your point of view wouldn't impress you!

Cheers!
    Last edited by spdeshwal; February 24th, 2014 at 07:54 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (February 25th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (February 24th, 2014), mann123 (February 25th, 2014)

Devesh Bhai thanks for providing detail information.
    Most of us are making their opinion based on many inputs, like Media, personal interactions and their own logic and how much each of us want to believe in one thing or another. So difference of opinion is bound to happen. Nothing wrong in that.
    Hope is, by the election time people who are going to vote would have more clear picture.
    Every one here Congress supporter, NAMO supporter and AAP supporters are providing information, that they think is correct.
    So never take it to heart and keep contributing what you think is good for community.

In my opinion, NAMO is good for country(even though I have many reservation against BJP), Rahul Gandhi is good for nothing.
    AAP has not achieved anything and they had an opportunity to prove themselves in Delhi (and I had hope from them to raise the bar) but they run away from the responsibility.
    Even though AAP has done many good changes and they should get credit for that, but this is far less what NAMO has done for Gujrat. But to me it looks like Congress unwillingly outsourced the work they could not do, to AAP, even though it may cost them dearly, but AAP is their best Hope now to spoil for Modi.
    Last edited by rsdalal; February 25th, 2014 at 09:07 AM.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent..."

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rsdalal For This Useful Post:

cooljat (February 24th, 2014), deveshdahiya (February 28th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (February 24th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 25th, 2014), rohittewatia (February 25th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    Devesh Bhai,.........................

I know you would not agree with this, because you would not like to agree with this! You have already formed an opinion and anything not going in line with your point of view wouldn't impress you!

Cheers!
    Friend,

The purpose of discussion under the thread is to solicit information from various quarters and difference of opinion must not be blurred by prejudice. Rather open mind discussion only can lead to the facts of the issues being discussed. Shri Dahiya's points cannot be brushed aside in a light manner and in the same way Shri Deswal has also presented his source. Now it is turn of other members to make an assessment of the issue involved. But no 'mein nahin manoon' attitude please !

Thanks and regards
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

AAP has challenged the imposition of the President's Rule over Delhi in the Supreme Court.

AAP has contended that their recommendation to dissolve the State Assembly and ordering holding of fresh elections was arbitrarily rejected by the President of India which is not tenable.

Let us wait for the court verdict on the issue.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Quote Originally Posted by spdeshwal View Post
    Devesh Bhai,
    Why should you spend so much of time and energy writing the stuff in your above post to convince me or or people like me!
    I am not going to be convinced because i do not want to be convinced! Yes, it is true that what ever opinion I have formed about AAP and Kejriwal or Modi and Bjp or Rahul and Congress through media! I am sure, you have not spoken to every voter of Delhi either! I mean your source of information is mostly through Media as well!
    I just read this News that is quiet apposite of what you have stated!

http://www.ndtv.com/article/election...ped-aap-487268

Cheers!
    Sir,
    Media apni jagah hai, ab aap Rohtak rally ki hi bat le lo. Maine apna b.garh ka experience to apko bta hi dia. Their social media compaign said there were 5 lakh people in AAPs rally, hardly there were 10k people, that too in support of Jai hind. Har koi seat ke chakara me se, desh ki chinta sabne ek jisi se chaye congress ho bjp ho ya aap ho sp ya aur kimme ho. Me apni bat karu te saare chora me kam chor mane Modi khema lage hai. Baaki sabki individual choice hai support karne ki. Koi secular ko karta hai koi communal ko koi ford foundation ko koi ISI ko.
    Last edited by Prikshit; February 25th, 2014 at 12:52 PM.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

deveshdahiya (February 28th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (February 25th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 25th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Sir,
    Media apni jagah hai, ab aap Rohtak rally ki hi bat le lo. Maine apna b.garh ka experience to apko bta hi dia. Their social media compaign said there were 5 lakh people in AAPs rally, hardly there 10k people, that too in support of Jai hind. Har koi seat ke chakara me se, desh ki chinta sabne ek jisi se chaye congress ho bjp ho ya aap ho sp ya aur kimme ho. Me apni bat karu te saare chora me kam chor mane Modi khema lage hai. Baaki sabki individual choice hai support karne ki. Koi secular ko karta hai koi communal ko koi ford foundation ko koi ISI ko.
    Please check your facts, the person getting AAP ticket for Rohtak LS is more educated + qualified than your CM and current MP. I used both words because the existing one does not seems to be qualified simply by his remarks (Farmers grow 12 inch potato in Ambala, which will be sold to McDonald) in LS. In fact I am bit embarrassed since he claims to have farmer's background. It's your choice if you want to stick to the same old style caravan rally and vote on the basis of no of people present in the rally. Please don't shout if nothing changes in a logical manner without you being vote in a logical manner.

Not sure if you heard the latest news; Moily saab said Oil rates will be hiked based on the international pricing policy. on top he mentioned "RIL can NOT be punished for delay in drilling". Can someone ask if Saudi Arabia/USA sells the gas in domestic market at International price?

FYI...Modi has big turn around in the safest seat in delhi and BJP lost that seat after many years.
    -Virender M.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mann123 For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (February 25th, 2014), rohittewatia (February 25th, 2014), swaich (February 25th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    AAP has challenged the imposition of the President's Rule over Delhi in the Supreme Court.

AAP has contended that their recommendation to dissolve the State Assembly and ordering holding of fresh elections was arbitrarily rejected by the President of India which is not tenable.

Let us wait for the court verdict on the issue.
    Logically, if governor already searched the possibility with single largest party before inviting the second largest party why there is need to ignore the govt. recommendations. It seems tactical move by Congress/BJP as now they are pointing it to step in right direction. Earlier Congress said they are supporting AAP to avoid election burden on public, what now? why not to avoid election burden on public and have elections with LS elections.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mann123 For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 25th, 2014)

Virender,
    1) I nowhere praised the sitting MP or the CM of haryana.
    2) A crowd of 10k and social media showed 5 lakh(a party with difference)
    3) Where did i say i will vote by checking the count of people in a rally?
    4) Kindly come up what is a logical manner per you, and who is the suitable candidate that fulfils your criteria of being logical
    5) Which seat, pls share the data.

PS: Either I am bad at comprehension or you are really good at it. A humble request to kindly elaborate on the assumptions you made while going through my thread. Kindly help as I am not very good at the langauge.
    Last edited by Prikshit; February 25th, 2014 at 02:27 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 25th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 25th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by mann123 View Post
    Logically, if governor already searched the possibility with single largest party before inviting the second largest party why there is need to ignore the govt. recommendations. It seems tactical move by Congress/BJP as now they are pointing it to step in right direction. Earlier Congress said they are supporting AAP to avoid election burden on public, what now? why not to avoid election burden on public and have elections with LS elections.
    According to the provisions in the constitution, Governor/Lt.Governor is not bound by the advice of the outgoing minority Government . That is why AAP recommendation was rejected. Rest the matter is now before the Court; so let us wait for their verdict.

An interesting letter from IITians to AAP & its leader Mr. KejriwalClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1795741_669563296420222_684972959_n.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	17072

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 26th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 26th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by RathiJi View Post
    An interesting letter from IITians to AAP & its leader Mr. KejriwalClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1795741_669563296420222_684972959_n.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	17072
    Interesting especially the last part IITian against AAP. I personally know 4 allumini from IITD and I have seen them contributing to JanSatta and now AAP (Honest politics). However it's good to have difference of opinion and all boils down to how they are trying to contribute in a positive way.
    -Virender M.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mann123 For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (February 26th, 2014), swaich (February 26th, 2014)