Thread: राजू - १० करोड़ का झोटटा

राजू - १० करोड़ का झोटटा

super bull is worth Rs.10 crore

Raju, a Murrah bull, is the star attraction at the Progressive Punjab Agriculture Summit 2014.His daily diet consists of 10 litres of milk, 3 kg curd and 10 kg feed. His regimen also includes a 6-km walk. Raju, a Murrah bull, is the star attraction at the Progressive Punjab Agriculture Summit 2014 (February 16- 19) being organised in Mohali near Chandigarh by the Punjab government these days.
    A prized catch at Rs.10 crore, the five and-half- year-old bull is attracting visitors from far and wide. That he weighs 12 quintals and is 11.5 ft long and 5.8 feet tall and is a recipient of cash prizes worth Rs.18 lakh at various cattle festivals is only adding to his fame.

His Kapurthala-based owner Santokh Somal said, "Raju is very dear to me; I have reared him like a child. People have offered me Rs.10 crore for him but I did not sell him. I will never sell him. He is priceless.

Yuvraj has won cash prizes around Rs.2 lakh in different cattle festivals and his daily diet includes 5 kg apples with 5 kg feed.Another bull named Yuvraj of the same breed with a price tag of Rs.2 crore is also attracting a lot of eyeballs. The bull is owned by Karamvir Singh of Sunario, Kurukshetra, and has the good fortune of sleeping in an air-conditioned room. At five years, he is 14-feet in length and is 5.7 feet tall. He drinks 20 litres milk every day besides a bottle of country liquor. His daily diet also includes 5 kg apples and 5 kg feed. Yuvraj has won cash prizes of around Rs.2 lakh at various cattle festivals.
    Karamvir Singh said, "Yuvraj is not a bull, he is my son. I have reared him like a child and I love him a lot." 'Yuvraj', has also proven to be a cash cow for him as the bull's semen is in great demand across North India.
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sanjeev_balyan For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (February 20th, 2014), cooljat (February 19th, 2014), login4vinay (February 21st, 2014), rajpaldular (February 20th, 2014), SandeepSirohi (February 20th, 2014), ssgoyat (February 19th, 2014)