Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Whom to Vote in the General Elections 2014

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Most of you blame me for being a Congressi so let me start with Congress myself:

1) Poor media management: I think Congress does not to a good job in marketing their work

2) Tainted ministers: while we can argue the level of corruption, the fact is there is no smoke without fire. Inability of MMS to speak loudly against perceived corruption is not taken in right spirits.

3) Rahul is not a good orator: Politics is an art of speaking a lie with such a conviction that people start to believe it, Rahul fails in doing so at times.
    My bad, you were ahead but 3 are too short my freind
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (February 26th, 2014), cooljat (February 25th, 2014), Daksh (March 18th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 27th, 2014)

Just a start, will post more.

What are your views on AAP?

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    My bad, you were ahead but 3 are too short my freind
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

May I invite some highly sought intellectuals on Jatland who are not shy to share their vocal high notes on Modi/BJP to share their views w.r.t. topic please.

1) Poor media management: I think Congress does not to a good job in marketing their work
    I bet you haven't seen the minute-long (maybe be even longer) ads on every channel saying "10 saal me itna kuch badal gaya".
    It is by luck that you get the chance to be the cause of someone's happiness,
    I love to grab these chances

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mishti For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (February 26th, 2014), Daksh (March 18th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (February 26th, 2014), Prikshit (February 26th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 27th, 2014)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Bass..... ye 3 hi kami hain Khaangress mein? Corruption ko ek line mein nipta diya? Iss se badhiya media management aur kya hoga khaangress ka !!!!

You are still not fair.... sirf dhong kar rahe ho !!!

Most of you blame me for being a Congressi so let me start with Congress myself:

2) Tainted ministers: while we can argue the level of corruption, the fact is there is no smoke without fire. Inability of MMS to speak loudly against perceived corruption is not taken in right spirits.

3) Rahul is not a good orator: Politics is an art of speaking a lie with such a conviction that people start to believe it, Rahul fails in doing so at times.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (February 27th, 2014), RathiJi (February 26th, 2014)

congress Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	17073
    The never-ending task : Self Improvement

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sanjeev_balyan For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (February 26th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 27th, 2014)

Hamam me sab nange.

Congress: I don't care of congress corruption or for that matter of any other party as corruption has gone deep into Indian blood. My only concern is that areas where national honor is at stake, should be spared at least. Corruption in CWG and in defense deals brought national shame. World laughed at us when we could not manage CWG well. BJP too had its share of similar corruption in Kargil body bags.
    BJP: BJP talks big when fighting with Pakistan and her proxies. However, record is otherwise. BJP bent on its knees and relased Masood Azhar and others. Could not stop aircraft in Amritsar. Sent entire army to front after parliament attack and did nothing to teach Pakistan any lesson.

Regional parties are even worst when it comes to corruption and family politics.

AAP is too new to write a detailed essay. In summary, all are same with minor differences. As of now, Modi needs to be given a chance to prove if he can lead India to world stage with lesser corruption.

RK^2
    Last edited by rkumar; February 26th, 2014 at 03:15 PM.
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (February 26th, 2014), Daksh (March 18th, 2014), desijat (February 26th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (February 26th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 27th, 2014), swaich (February 26th, 2014)

Rahul is neither a good orator nor an intelligent politician. Only intelligent man in congress is MMS who could remain PM for 10 years without speaking anything worth and winning any election. Real smart Sardar... Major problem with congress is that it does not allow local leaders to grow beyond a level. There is no inner democracy in congress and most of the regional parties. BJP is slightly better on that front.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (February 26th, 2014), desijat (February 26th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 27th, 2014), swaich (February 26th, 2014)

All of you who are ONLY criticizing congress, I assume you support it? If not then please read the threads original post again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishti View Post
    I bet you haven't seen the minute-long (maybe be even longer) ads on every channel saying "10 saal me itna kuch badal gaya".
    That is paid ad, when you compare it to Modi's social media and PR campaign- it is nothing but crap.

That is paid ad, when you compare it to Modi's social media and PR campaign- it is nothing but crap.
    Are there any free ads available for any party !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (February 26th, 2014), rajpaldular (February 27th, 2014)

There is PR.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Are there any free ads available for any party !

There is PR.
    I think they also use media after making payment or do you think D A V P does not make payment to the Media for showing their Ads !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (February 27th, 2014)

Sir

The fundamental difference between PR and Ads is that, for ad space and put what you want and for PR you buy or influence the opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    I think they also use media after making payment or do you think D A V P does not make payment to the Media for showing their Ads !

Quote Originally Posted by Mishti View Post
    I think he has and hence the comment on poor media management.
    Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

Rajpal Ji,

I am not in agreement with your idea of merging my thread to this one, your thread. My thread was in no way an effort to judge how people will vote- but to take them out of their comfort zone of blindly supporting their idols.

Could you please put it back to an individual thread? Also i would request you to please check with the thread creator before merging a thread.

Regards,

25. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

rkumar (February 26th, 2014)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Yes it is a paid ad by the govt and it is crap... But who is paying for it? Congress Party OR Tax money paid by the tax Payers ?

This ad campaign will also be unearthed as a "scam" in the coming years and people will realise that crores of Rupees were spent from tax payer's money to these media houses. Similar favor worth crores of rupees was done to the guy who made "Number 1 haryana" ads for Congress (read Bhuppi) in Haryana.

I guess you speak for both BJP and congress here right? After all APCO is working for Gujarat govt

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Yes it is a paid ad by the govt and it is crap... But who is paying for it? Congress Party OR Tax money paid by the tax Payers ?

This ad campaign will also be unearthed as a "scam" in the coming years and people will realise that crores of Rupees were spent from tax payer's money to these media houses. Similar favor worth crores of rupees was done to the guy who made "Number 1 haryana" ads for Congress (read Bhuppi) in Haryana.

Gujrat to aa liya ib Modi ka naam japna shuru hone wala hai ....

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (February 26th, 2014), Prikshit (February 26th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by swaich View Post
    I think he has and hence the comment on poor media management.
    Swaich bhai..minutes before you were protecting banladeshi MUSLIMS on another thread, here you are protetcing Desi...Swaich , the protetcor !!
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

RathiJi (February 26th, 2014)