Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Whom to Vote in the General Elections 2014

Not just pseudo seculars but all small opportunistic parties including NCP and RLD

Quote Originally Posted by RathiJi View Post
    I completely agree with you very first time. Pseudo seculars ki Jamat hi thook ke chatne walo ki hai abhi or bhi aayenge chaatne.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Not just pseudo seculars but all small opportunistic parties including NCP and RLD
    NCP is also sickular & 2002 still haunts Sharad Panwar. I wont comment on RLD they can go into any alliance anytime.

Pseudo secularism will fall apart & it started with Paswan.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 4th, 2014)

NCP is pseudo nationalist, not secular. They separated from Congress under pretext of Sonia's foreign nationality and is minister under her chairmanship

Quote Originally Posted by RathiJi View Post
    NCP is also sickular & 2002 still haunts Sharad Panwar. I wont comment on RLD they can go into any alliance anytime.

Pseudo secularism will fall apart & it started with Paswan.

NCP is pseudo nationalist, not secular. They separated from Congress under pretext of Sonia's foreign nationality and is minister under her chairmanship

Vikas, I am not sure what you meant...Are you calling them pseudo nationalist just because they opposed Sonia Gandhi as PM? Dude wake up she took Indian citizenship after 16 years even after being married to the PM of India.

The fact of the matter is all over the world naturalized citizens are not eligible to be on top Job including the country you are in.
    -Virender M.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mann123 For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 1st, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by mann123 View Post
    Vikas, I am not sure what you meant...Are you calling them pseudo nationalist just because they opposed Sonia Gandhi as PM? Dude wake up she took Indian citizenship after 16 years even after being married to the PM of India.

The fact of the matter is all over the world naturalized citizens are not eligible to be on top Job including the country you are in.
    Looks like reading posts after lunch take a toll on your bro. Read again.

I called them pseudo nationalist because they seprated from Congress under the pretext of her citizenship BUT then came to work under her AGAIN. It is the hypocrisy am pointing out- not the technicality of citizenships.

पासवान का मोदी के पास वापस आना ठीक वैसे ही है जैसे थूक कर चाटना - ऐसा क्या बदल गया २००२ और अब मैं?
    क्या बदला ? ठीक वैसा ही हुआ जैसे की DMK में हुआ था राजीव गांधी की मृत्यृ का बाद और UPA मैं बदल गया!

Anything goes against Congress goes to your heart. Dost yeh kiseke ke naa hain. Kaal ne Modi PM ban gya to these will be first one to give him secular stamp. Their is nothing you can do since it's the stamp is manufactured in their pocket.

Arnab asked a simple question to Mr Rahul "if you will respect the court for 1984 why you are not respecting the verdict for 2002" and you might want to see the answer yourself
    -Virender M.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mann123 For This Useful Post:

feer hoga personal...mere haar main to puchu thaa ke if I understood your stance clearly.

BTW...NCP is not the only party came out of Congress and supporting them now. you may want to call them with different name pseudo...statist, pseudo this or that.

"मजबूरिया रही होंगी उनकी यूही कोई बेवफा नहीं होता"

Even the stanch supporter of Congress would agree the party has now become a family arena than a philosophy, which was a club of intellectuals. The reason of many leaving the party in the past and later standing against it.

Looks like reading posts after lunch take a toll on your bro. Read again.

I called them pseudo nationalist because they seprated from Congress under the pretext of her citizenship BUT then came to work under her AGAIN. It is the hypocrisy am pointing out- not the technicality of citizenships.
    -Virender M.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mann123 For This Useful Post:

If you ask for my personal opinion then I dont think democracy has any place for family politics. Family can get you a ticket but not make you successful in it.

But still if we go by the stand that one must not support congress because they have family politics then wont BJP be worst? They curse this style of politics but support all the parties whose soul motive is to promote family, recent example being Paswans.
    Last edited by desijat; March 1st, 2014 at 02:54 AM.

If anything that goes against the congress would have gone to my heart i would not have quoted NCP.

On 2002- courts give clean chit on evidences shown to them.
    How is it possible that your ministers are convicted who were not only inciting people but also praised by the CM with ministerial birth, but CM is free of charge?
    Second- why is every one who was against the decision that lead to riots is either dead or out of the party? e.g. Hiren Pandya
    Amit Shah- who can not enter Gujarat your poll head for UP, really?

SC can act upon what is shown, and we all know how investigation is done in this country for politicians- be it for congress or bjp.

क्या बदला ? ठीक वैसा ही हुआ जैसे की DMK में हुआ था राजीव गांधी की मृत्यृ का बाद और UPA मैं बदल गया!

Anything goes against Congress goes to your heart. Dost yeh kiseke ke naa hain. Kaal ne Modi PM ban gya to these will be first one to give him secular stamp. Their is nothing you can do since it's the stamp is manufactured in their pocket.

Arnab asked a simple question to Mr Rahul "if you will respect the court for 1984 why you are not respecting the verdict for 2002" and you might want to see the answer yourself

पहल्या जब २ बालक गलती कर दिया करते थे तो माँ या बाप सबते पहल्या अपने बालक के दडाक धरया करते दूसरे के बालक के हाथ लावण ते पहल्या !

भाई तेरे गेल्या यो रोला से कांग्रेस के हाथ नी लाना तेने और बीजेपी पे डंडा तान के खड्या से !

It's been written in history that under Rajiv Gandhi those people who encouraged the killing of minority (I mean real minority even as per UN) were rewarded. Rajiv Gandhi himself encouraged that saying "Jab koi bada peed girta hain to dharte to hilte hi hain"

Here are fact you may not like it.

1984 --> 3000 people got killed (you will ashamed to know how many serving Sikh Army officer were killed). Many judicial committees were framed and none of the minister were convicted until now
    2002 --> 1000 people got killed, SIT was framed and Minister were booked and convicted a crime.

Rate yourself and be rational.

BTW...Every person is some political inclination and reasons to support but please be rational. I am open to admit I am not aligned to either BJP or Congress since they are different side of the same coin. Ek Chor dusra Daku.
    -Virender M.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mann123 For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 1st, 2014), rekhasmriti (March 1st, 2014)

For me both are equally disturbing and # of people killed do not make other one go numb.

1984 was bad and I dont think nobody denies it but whenever anyone questions Modi, or his supporter they justify 2002 with 1984 and that remains the bone of contention.

As far as convictions of 2002 go- all the convictions of VHP or BJP leaders that have come were under the probe that was not jurisdicted by Gujarat government - I had pasted an analysis of this a while ago. And most of the investigations that were conducted by Gujarat government led to acquittal of culprits.

Even the then PM questioned the role of CM in 2002.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

RajatSingh (March 1st, 2014)

पहल्या जब २ बालक गलती कर दिया करते थे तो माँ या बाप सबते पहल्या अपने बालक के दडाक धरया करते दूसरे के बालक के हाथ लावण ते पहल्या !

भाई तेरे गेल्या यो रोला से कांग्रेस के हाथ नी लाना तेने और बीजेपी पे डंडा तान के खड्या से !

It's been written in history that under Rajiv Gandhi those people who encouraged the killing of minority (I mean real minority even as per UN) were rewarded. Rajiv Gandhi himself encouraged that saying "Jab koi bada peed girta hain to dharte to hilte hi hain"

Here are fact you may not like it.

1984 --> 3000 people got killed (you will ashamed to know how many serving Sikh Army officer were killed). Many judicial committees were framed and none of the minister were convicted until now
    2002 --> 1000 people got killed, SIT was framed and Minister were booked and convicted a crime.

Rate yourself and be rational.

BTW...Every person is some political inclination and reasons to support but please be rational. I am open to admit I am not aligned to either BJP or Congress since they are different side of the same coin. Ek Chor dusra Daku.
    Bhai It was congress tactics to tame BJP by blaming Modi for 2002 riots. Its ok to question him, file cases against him and punish him if he is found guilty. But these people have even asked USA to ban his entry. Why give chance to USA to get involve in our internal matters? Their PM kept inviting him to CM's meeting but they were begging USA to deny him Visa ?!

Anyway rational people started questioning congress and sympathisers that if Modi is guilty than why not Gandhi family? Then congress started saying both riots have a difference one is state sponsored other is not (Crap). Chamchas and sympathisers of congress started saying 1984 and 2002 both are bad but we only question 2002 because Modi is running for PM race (Another Crap). They had no problem when Rajiv was PM, had no problem in Sonia running the country indirectly and being head of he largest party. But they have problem because Modi might become PM.

Congress has since realised that their plan of attacking Modi on just 2002 has backfired. He only grew stronger with it. Now they started finding faults in his speeches. Congress is so frustrated that their Home Minister has even said that he will crush anyone who speak bad about congress on internet (Liberal, Secular Party ?!). There are other hypocrites like Paswans who were distributing secular certificates in 2002 and now changing the definition of secularism again in 2014 because they realised that Indians cannot be fooled with this secular crap anymore and it is impossible to Stop Modi just by calling him communal.

Some people will still keep blaming him for 2002, keep calling him "maut ka saudagar", keep calling him napunsak, keep digging his personal life and try to find his ex-wife/wife but Youth of this country is only interested in Jobs, growth, food and homes for their families and they have realised that they cannot get this from Congress and they see a better alternative in Modi who has a vision and a stronger will power to implement his ideas. People want PM like Atal ji not like Man Mohan ji.
    Last edited by VirJ; March 1st, 2014 at 07:13 AM.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (March 1st, 2014), cooljat (March 1st, 2014), deveshdahiya (March 3rd, 2014), mann123 (March 19th, 2014), rsdalal (March 1st, 2014)

Very true Vipin. Every word worth its weight in gold.

Quote Originally Posted by VirJ View Post
    Bhai It was congress tactics to tame BJP by blaming Modi for 2002 riots. Its ok to question him, file cases against him and punish him if he is found guilty. But these people have even asked USA to ban his entry. Why give chance to USA to get involve in our internal matters? Their PM kept inviting him to CM's meeting but they were begging USA to deny him Visa ?!

Anyway rational people started questioning congress and sympathisers that if Modi is guilty than why not Gandhi family? Then congress started saying both riots have a difference one is state sponsored other is not (Crap). Chamchas and sympathisers of congress started saying 1984 and 2002 both are bad but we only question 2002 because Modi is running for PM race (Another Crap). They had no problem when Rajiv was PM, had no problem in Sonia running the country indirectly and being head of he largest party. But they have problem because Modi might become PM.

Congress has since realised that their plan of attacking Modi on just 2002 has backfired. He only grew stronger with it. Now they started finding faults in his speeches. Congress is so frustrated that their Home Minister has even said that he will crush anyone who speak bad about congress on internet (Liberal, Secular Party ?!). There are other hypocrites like Paswans who were distributing secular certificates in 2002 and now changing the definition of secularism again in 2014 because they realised that Indians cannot be fooled with this secular crap anymore and it is impossible to Stop Modi just by calling him communal.

Some people will still keep blaming him for 2002, keep calling him "maut ka saudagar", keep calling him napunsak, keep digging his personal life and try to find his ex-wife/wife but Youth of this country is only interested in Jobs, growth, food and homes for their families and they have realised that they cannot get this from Congress and they see a better alternative in Modi who has a vision and a stronger will power to implement his ideas. People want PM like Atal ji not like Man Mohan ji.

I really like how anything against modi becomes a 'mere congress tactic' and anything against congress becomes words of gold for a few people.... We are all living in our own fool's paradise

---------------------------
    Last edited by VirJ; March 2nd, 2014 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Edited. Not worth arguing on Personal Comments
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

I see only two contenders in the approaching general elections at the national level - BJP and AAP.

Congress is a spent force. Of course Congress will use all the muscle and money power at its disposal. And not to forget its Dirty Tricks Department. We all know that Shinde and Pranab Da have already spoken of crushing the social media with all the might at the disposal of the Congress govt.

One of Congress' dirty tricks is to announce countless populist schemes with little or no planning on the source of funding for those schemes. The benefit would be two - pronged: The future non-Congress govt. would have in front of it a mountain of Budgetary deficit. If the non-Congress govt. continues with those populist schemes, it will have to infamously increase burden of taxes on common man. In case it discontinues those schemes, the beneficiaries (at least on paper) would make a hue and cry with Congress acting as their patron. And by a miracle, if Congress comes to power, it does not care if it has to increase taxes and snatch the last remaining ROTI from the plate of the common man. ULTIMATELY IT'S A WIN-WIN SITUATION FOR THE CUNNING CONGRESS.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

deveshdahiya (March 3rd, 2014), mann123 (March 19th, 2014)

General VK Singh vs Lt General Kadyan? The battle for Jhunjhunu heats up!

Gen vs Gen, Jat vs Rajput - Clash of Titans!

Never before in the history of India have two Generals of the army fought in public with each other. But, if the battle script unfolds on expected lines, a bitter duel between two former army officers could become a reality in Rajasthan.

Two, both come from communities considered inimical to each other in the heart of Rajasthan. Kadyan is a posterboy of the Jat community, whose numbers dominate Jhunjhunu. Singh is a Thakur, the traditional rulers of the Shekhawati area comprising the desert districts of Jhunjhunu, Sikar and Churu. Jats and Rajputs have traditionally been on the opposite side of the social and political divide in the area and their rivalry has been both bitter and brutal.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/ge...p-1414089.html
    Last edited by cooljat; March 3rd, 2014 at 06:03 PM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (March 4th, 2014), Narender25 (March 3rd, 2014)

Both Gen. VK Singh and Lt. Gen. Kadyan will lose from Jhunjhunu due to following reasons:
    1.Both are outsiders.
    2.Both are contesting elections for the first time.
    3.Both are Khaas Aadmi not Aam Aadmi .

Late Sis Ram Ola ji was a popular Jat face from Jhunjhunu.He had been MLA from Jhunjhunu Vidhan Sabha from 1957 to 1990 i.e. 6 times MLA.
    He successfully won this Lok Sabha seat five times in a row i.e from 11th Lok Sabha to 15th Lok Sabha.

All these records are more than enough to show immense popularity of Ola Family in Jhunjhunu.

It is almost final that Daughter-in-Law of Ola ji will contest election this time.
    Defeating the Family member of 6 times MLA and 5 times MP of Jhunjhunu is almost impossible.
    जो अपनी कौम का नहीं ,वो किसी काम का नहीं |

Same thing was being said about Sheila Dixit in the context of Kejriwal who was considered a political novice just before Delhi elections.

Politics is very unpredictable these days as the Aam Admi has finally woken up to the match fixing between various political parties.

Quote Originally Posted by avinashb View Post
    Both Gen. VK Singh and Lt. Gen. Kadyan will lose from Jhunjhunu due to following reasons:
    1.Both are outsiders.
    2.Both are contesting elections for the first time.
    3.Both are Khaas Aadmi not Aam Aadmi .

Late Sis Ram Ola ji was a popular Jat face from Jhunjhunu.He had been MLA from Jhunjhunu Vidhan Sabha from 1957 to 1990 i.e. 6 times MLA.
    He successfully won this Lok Sabha seat five times in a row i.e from 11th Lok Sabha to 15th Lok Sabha.

All these records are more than enough to show immense popularity of Ola Family in Jhunjhunu.

It is almost final that Daughter-in-Law of Ola ji will contest election this time.
    Defeating the Family member of 6 times MLA and 5 times MP of Jhunjhunu is almost impossible.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 4th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (March 4th, 2014), mann123 (March 7th, 2014), spdeshwal (March 4th, 2014)

Lightbulb Why Jat should Vote for India and Vote for Modi

Jat Folks,

Congress has acceded to the long pending Jat reservation demands just because of General Elections. But all is well that ends well. However, there are chances that some non-jats may challenge this in court like IS Yadav from Rewari filed PIL in Supreme Court against Army's recruitment criteria of only Jats, Rajputs and Sikhs in Presidents Body Guards in 2013.

But big question is that shall we forget the misrules of Congress and regional parties at the center for the past 10 years.

1. Can we Jats forget the misrule of Congress for the last 10 years (and 50 years) just because of last minute reservation?
    2. Can we Jats forget the misuse of tax money paid by public?
    3. Can we Jats forget the 2G Scam, Black Money, CWG scam, Coal scam, Adarsh scam and others just because of reservation?
    4. Can we Jats forget the incursions by China and other neighbouring countries and our weak PM doing nothing?
    5. Can we Jats forget the beheading of our brave soldiers on border by Pakistanis and PM not doing anything just because of reservation?
    6. Can we Jats forget the biasing of government by supporting a particular community in Muzaffarnagar riots?
    7. Can we Jats forget the diminishing credibility of India globally?
    8. Can we Jats forget the humiliation of India by a non-existing small country Togo?
    9. Can we Jats forget the insolvent like situation of Indian economy similar to 1991?
    10. Do you want a weak PM like Pappu (Rahul) or any third front leader like Mulayam to become PM of India and put India back to 1990's era?

There are many more...but we need to think.

1. Don't we want to get development for us and our next generation?
    2. Don't we want electricity 24*7 so that our Jat children can study during exams and get benefitted from this reservation?
    3. Don't we want good road infrastructure even after paying tax?
    4. Don't we want to make India a manufacturing hub to manufacture Arms for Indian Armed Forces in India.? Economy can't survive for much time on Service and IT sector.
    5. Don't we want a Strong, self reliant India respected by all countries?
    6. Don't we want a strong government and strong PM with a vision for India because political vision is reflected in the policies of any government?

Please note that every political party has some negative points. Daag to chand me bhi hote h, lekin jab chandni raat aati h to chand bhi ujala deta h.

Why Jats should vote for Narendra Modi...

1. Development: Gujarat under the leadership of CM Narendra Modi is undoubtedly number one state in terms of progress.

2. Infrastructue:
    Roads and Power situation play an important role in all round development of any state or country. Gujarat has 24*7*365 days of power supply and a quality of road network. Infrastructure projects generate a lot of jobs.

3. Non-Corrupt and Effective Regime:
    Modi has provided best governance appreciated by all sections of society. No Red-tapism and least transfers of IAS/IPS officers. Less transfers means better understanding by an officer of an area/government department which helps in better strategy and governance.

4. Law & Order :
    Gujarat has best law & order in any state of India. Women feel more safer as compared to any other state in India. All states in India have bureacrats and police chiefs from IAS/IPS cadre. But Modi's effective control over bureacracy and strict implementation of law makes Gujarat much safer.

5. Vision for Growth :
    For example, Solar Power over the canals and desert land.

6. Communal Harmony :
    No communal riots for the past 12 years. You can compare any other state with Gujarat. UP has had around 150 communal riots during SP government.

7. Tourism:
    Developed Tourism in Gujarat which earns a huge amount for Government treasury.

Now coming to the works done by Modi for Agriculture. Jats are primarily involved in agriculture. So mentioning this here.

8. Agriculture development: Agriculture share in India's GDP is around 13.7%. And agriculture growth rate in India is around 3.6%. In Gujarat, agriculture is growing at 7.53%, almost double as compared to India. Gujarat has 35% of its area as arid or semi-arid and in addition to this, 2.2 Lakh hectare area is salinity affected. Despite this, Gujarat reported second highest oilseed crops in 2011-12. Around 70000 hectare of land is reclaimed which grows 10% of total fruits, 6.4% of vegetables and 15% of spices. Everyone knows the success of Amul milk in the country. Gujarat government is successfully working on Narmada Canal project to take water from Narmada river in West to desert area in the East. Solar Energy Panel is topped on this canal at some stretch of canal which provide electricity. Gujarat has put in place a 700 km long water pipeline grid system which in still not reported in mainstream media. And Gujarat now is a water surplus state because of the grid.

We see a lot of cases related to acquisition land from farmers for the sake of development. Earlier Land Acquisition bill 1894 existed across India. On a hearing related to Land acquisition on 4th Aug, 2011, Supreme Court praised the Gujarat government by saying, "But there is one state from where we do not receive any such complaints. Look at Ahmedabad which is developing but there are no complaints from that place. They have the same officers of the same cadre as in the rest of the country"

There can be many more in favor of Modi ! Considering the present situation of India, Modi seems to be the right choice.

Why you should not vote for Modi?

1. No special treatment to anyone: If any individual, any group, caste, class seek to get special treatment from Modi. You will be disappointed. Modi treats everyone with equality be it Hindu or Muslim and even he doesn't listens to VHP or Bajrang Dal.

I would request you not to vote for any regional party be it RLD in UP, INLD in Haryana or any other regional party because these elections are for our India to choose a strong PM not to give power to regional parties who strike a deal with Central Govt and make Central government weaker.

You can vote to regional parties in Assembly elections.

10 salo tak Congress aur regional parties ne loota h, ek bar Modi par bhi bharosa karke to dekho. Ek bar Modi ke vision par bharosa karke to dekho.

Kahi aisa na ho ke hume vote dene k bad pachtana pade jaise UP ki janta Samajwadi Party ko vote dekar pachhta rahi h.

Nahi pasand aaye to agli bar bhaga dena Modi ko !
    Satendra Chaudhary (Vaire)
    "Not everyone can become an Artist, but an artist can come from anywhere"

"Age is not the criteria for being experienced"

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vairesatendra For This Useful Post:

deveshdahiya (March 4th, 2014), mann123 (March 19th, 2014)