View Poll Results: Shall we vote for congress now after getting OBC reservation?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 43.24%
  • No

42 56.76%
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Jats Vote to Congress Now after getting OBC Reservation ?

I hope you are proven correct that there is no need for any approval from the parliament.

As far as my knowledge of the parliament and constitution goes, any new bill or amendment to an existing act needs the approval of both the houses of parliament. You rightly said that even such minor things as govt. orders/amendment to rules are placed before both the houses of parliament for objections or otherwise.

Only hope that there is not much hue and cry by others on Jat reservation, though I am sure there would be many like Bishnoi and others who will rake up this issue just before parliamentary and state (Haryana) elections to polarize society on Jat-Non-Jat lines.

Instead of the Congress party, my congratulations to the Jat Arakshan Sangharsh Samiti and salute to the martyrs who gave up their lives for the cause of their brethren.

No soft corner for the Congress which did not hesitate to shower bullets on the helpless protesters and used lathicharge on women and the elderly.

Quote Originally Posted by vairesatendra View Post
    AFAIK, inclusion of any caste in Central OBC list doesn't require Parliament approval. NCBC Act 1993 says that NCBC shall examine and advise central government to include/exclude any caste in OBC list and NCBC recommendations shall ordinarily be binding upon the central government.

Gazette notification is issued by Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment based on the Central Governments acceptance/rejection of recommendations given by NCBC.

Government tables a report to apprise Parliament its decisions based on the inputs of NCBC and it has always been there in the past. Parliament will not be any hurdle because it is not a new legislation. Jat Reservation is more or less a policy of government and not a new legislation because legislation is already in place of 27% reservation to OBCs.

We should wait for the Gazette notification by Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.

However, inclusion/deletion of any caste in OBC list can be challenged in Court of law.

In case of Jat reservation, NCBC has given divided recommendation and Central Government has included Jats in OBC list because of elections. This can be challenged in court. Court can put stay on this in lack of proper study before including Jats in OBC list. At that time, it will be completely dependent on the arguments presented before court and justification by government to include Jats in OBC list.

Positive thing is that Jats are already included in various states OBC list.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

cooljat (March 3rd, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (March 4th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Jaat Reservation was our right from which we were deprived for long. I am very happy that our community has got it finally.

All those who have put efforts behind this, whichever faction/group/party they come come from, are worth praise thousand times.

Lekin iske badle Congress ko votes? Bilkul nahi !!!! Congress has done no special favors by granting this. No votes to them - they could have done it 10 years ago..... late hone ki saza iss election mein unko milni chahiye, taaki next time they can take our community seriously, and on time !!!!

And yes, if I am not voting for Congress, doesnt mean I will vote for BJP in Haryana. Ek number ka chor hai Rambilas !
    Mere muh ki baat chhin li anil! Ramvilas is a chore/ Toliya chor!
    You would question me what is Tolia Chor! Ramvilas was minister in Tau's ministry!
    A friend of mine, who was a sdo, would tell me about this guy stealing even towels from the PWD guest house in Gurgaon!
    I would never think of supporting BJP + another chor( Kuldip Bisnoi), at least in Haryana!

Cheers!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spdeshwal For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 4th, 2014), deepgill (March 4th, 2014), desijat (March 3rd, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (March 4th, 2014), narenderkharb (March 3rd, 2014)

JAT got RESERVATION becoz of Smt. SONIA GANDHI , PRESIDENT Indian National Congress.

Others in supporting role are/were Political Advisors of Sonia , Junior Hooda , Union Minister SELJA , Bahurani of Dholpur Vasundhra (though BJP CM).

Roda atkane walo mein Pandat Janardhan Dwivedi & his phuss batallion.

Jat Sikh of Punjab were excluded to promote YES from cabinet as that sect of JAT is hated by PRINCE-IN-TURN RAHUL GANDHI.

Statutory Warning : All OBC are fearing a lot. Have portion of hate.
    Democracy main ghode gadhe sabb brabar hotein hain.

Here's Modi questioning Paswan on his alleged comments. So much for principles and BJP, the party with a difference.

No big deal though. I am sure Paswan's sins will be washed now since he has joined hands with BJP.

Pagdi Sambhal Jatta..!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to swaich For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (March 4th, 2014)

Justice delayed is justice denied....
    आज ये कहना की भाई हमने तुम्हे आरक्षण दिया अर तुम हमने ए वोट द्यो तो अपना जवाब है अपनी इसी तीसी करवा सत्तर कुत्ते हांडे हैं !

यू आरक्षण न्यू ना है कि लोग उम्मीद ना कर रहे थे या इस खातर संघर्ष नहीं कर रहे थे ! जान भी गयी लठ भी खाये तो कांग्रेस के नेता को अब मय्यड़ जाके सुनील के घरवालो से पूछना चाहिए यही सवाल ! छोटूराम जी ने कदे या बात दूर दूर तक नहीं सोची होगी कि आरक्षण भी कदे एनाकोंडा हो जावेगा और जाट की जात ने कोए नहीं पूछे ! देवीलाल जी की मेहरबानी है जो एक चीज तो सीखा गए कोए ना सुने तो गिरगिरी ना करे सुसरे के घेटी में गूठा दे दयो सरकार हो तो रोड जाम करो बिजली महकमा है तो कुण्डी गेरो अर बैंक आले हैं तो घेसले मारो ! सरकार ने पहलम ना सुनी अर इब सुनके करदी घणी बड़ी गलती जाट तो वोट गेरे नहीं अर इनको आरक्षण देके कांग्रेस कि बंधी होई वोट भी जाती रही !
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 4th, 2014), anil_rathee (March 4th, 2014), cooljat (March 4th, 2014), deveshdahiya (March 4th, 2014), rsdalal (March 4th, 2014), sanjaymalik (March 4th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshsehrawat View Post
    Justice delayed is justice denied....
    आज ये कहना की भाई हमने तुम्हे आरक्षण दिया अर तुम हमने ए वोट द्यो तो अपना जवाब है अपनी इसी तीसी करवा सत्तर कुत्ते हांडे हैं !

यू आरक्षण न्यू ना है कि लोग उम्मीद ना कर रहे थे या इस खातर संघर्ष नहीं कर रहे थे ! जान भी गयी लठ भी खाये तो कांग्रेस के नेता को अब मय्यड़ जाके सुनील के घरवालो से पूछना चाहिए यही सवाल ! छोटूराम जी ने कदे या बात दूर दूर तक नहीं सोची होगी कि आरक्षण भी कदे एनाकोंडा हो जावेगा और जाट की जात ने कोए नहीं पूछे ! देवीलाल जी की मेहरबानी है जो एक चीज तो सीखा गए कोए ना सुने तो गिरगिरी ना करे सुसरे के घेटी में गूठा दे दयो सरकार हो तो रोड जाम करो बिजली महकमा है तो कुण्डी गेरो अर बैंक आले हैं तो घेसले मारो ! सरकार ने पहलम ना सुनी अर इब सुनके करदी घणी बड़ी गलती जाट तो वोट गेरे नहीं अर इनको आरक्षण देके कांग्रेस कि बंधी होई वोट भी जाती रही !
    iss post ke liye ek peeppa ghee ka inaam main...
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 4th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (March 4th, 2014)

iss poll-pall ne ek udiya thha ke tekko..koi bhi vote jo modi ki thi arr uska eibb man palat gya ho..wo aade apna naa likho...jibbe byara pattega kimme faayda hua congress ne..ya fer nuoey gheesni kar li
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 4th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (March 4th, 2014), rsdalal (March 4th, 2014)

NCBC (National Commission for Backward Classes) की भारत सरकार की केंद्रीय नौकरियों में जाट आरक्षण की मांग को ले कर recommendations बारे NCBC की वेबसाइट से रिपोर्ट पढ़ने को मिली| 138 पन्नों की रिपोर्ट कहीं पर जाटों को राजपूतों के तो कहीं पर ब्राहम्णों और बनियों के बराबर बताती है और कहती है कि जाट सामाजिक, आर्थिक या शैक्षणिक किसी भी मायने में इनसे पिछड़े हुए नहीं हैं|

यह उस committee की रिपोर्ट है जो कि भारत सरकार द्व...ारा यह मापने के लिए बनाई गई थी कि क्या जाट कौम को OBC का दर्जा दिया जा सकता है? मैं word to word तो नहीं पढ़ पाया परन्तु after a cursory look of the report, इसका पहला और अंतिम पन्ना यही कहता है कि जाटों को Other Backward Classes Category में शामिल नहीं किया जा सकता|

अब सोचने की बात यह है कि क्या भारत सरकार ने ऐसा करने से पहले तमाम उन रास्तों को बंद किया है, कि जिनके रास्ते कोई भी इस reservation को कोर्टों में चैलेंज नहीं कर सकेगा और उन चैलेंज के बूते किसी कोर्ट ने इस पर स्टे लगा दिया तो?

Is there anybody who could respond on this? Clearly to mention here that, I am not against this step as it would help the economically poor lobby of the community but still a legal consultancy seeks on its authentication?

अब NCBC ने जानबूझकर reject किया या सही आंकलन किया यह तो समिति की नियत और विश्वसनीयता की बात है, लेकिन इतना स्पष्ट है कि भारत सरकार ने NCBC की रिपोर्ट और इसकी recommendations को overrule किया है| अब सरकार के पास इस कमीशन की recommendations को overrule करने की ताकत है या नहीं, बिना NCBC की सहमति के कोई जाति OBC में शामिल की जा सकती है कि नहीं यह या तो इन मामलों का कोई कानूनी जानकार ही बताये अन्यथा लोकसभा चुनावों के बाद तो पता लग ही जायेगा; यानि लागू रहा तो सरकार NCBC कमीशन को overrule कर सकती है और अगर stay लग गया या rejection हो गया तो ……………………………??? rejection तो शायद ना हो क्योंकि सरकार किसी की भी आये वो इतनी दबंग (NCBC की रिपोर्ट के अनुसार) कौम की नाराजगी का जोखिम नहीं उठा पायेगी, परन्तु कोई RTI वाला इसको कोर्ट में खींच ले गया तो, stay तो लग ही जायेगा| और भारतीय न्याय व्यवस्था में stay किसी मरीज के कौमा में चले जाने जैसा होता है, यानि ना घर के ना घाट के|

लेकिन यह भारत है यहाँ सब कुछ चलता है, इसलिए यह भी अब चलता ही रहेगा, बेशक NCBC के ऊपर से हो के किया गया हो| अब इस रिपोर्ट में जगह-जगह जाटों को दबंग बोला गया है और NCBC के ऊपर जा के भी इस कार्य को अंजाम देना, अंतत: NCBC की बात को ही शाबित करता है कि जाट एक दबंग कौम है, यानि जो एक बार ठान ले तो जहाँ चाहे वहाँ घुस सकती है|
    Last edited by phoolkumar; March 4th, 2014 at 03:34 AM.
    One who doesn't know own roots and culture, their social identity is like a letter without address and they are culturally slave to philosophies of others.

Reunion of Haryana state of pre-1857 is the best way possible to get Jats united.

Phool Kumar Malik - Gathwala Khap - Nidana Heights

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phoolkumar For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (March 4th, 2014), rajpaldular (March 4th, 2014)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aarakshan.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	119.6 KB 
ID:	17074 See the highlighted part of this article in today's Jagran..... "लट्टू दिखा के लठ तो नहीं मार दिया" स कांग्रेस्स ने जाट समुदाय के ?

Quote Originally Posted by phoolkumar View Post
    NCBC (National Commission for Backward Classes) की भारत सरकार की केंद्रीय नौकरियों में जाट आरक्षण की मांग को ले कर recommendations बारे NCBC की वेबसाइट से रिपोर्ट पढ़ने को मिली| 138 पन्नों की रिपोर्ट कहीं पर जाटों को राजपूतों के तो कहीं पर ब्राहम्णों और बनियों के बराबर बताती है और कहती है कि जाट सामाजिक, आर्थिक या शैक्षणिक किसी भी मायने में इनसे पिछड़े हुए नहीं हैं|

यह उस committee की रिपोर्ट है जो कि भारत सरकार द्व...ारा यह मापने के लिए बनाई गई थी कि क्या जाट कौम को OBC का दर्जा दिया जा सकता है? मैं word to word तो नहीं पढ़ पाया परन्तु after a cursory look of the report, इसका पहला और अंतिम पन्ना यही कहता है कि जाटों को Other Backward Classes Category में शामिल नहीं किया जा सकता|

अब सोचने की बात यह है कि क्या भारत सरकार ने ऐसा करने से पहले तमाम उन रास्तों को बंद किया है, कि जिनके रास्ते कोई भी इस reservation को कोर्टों में चैलेंज नहीं कर सकेगा और उन चैलेंज के बूते किसी कोर्ट ने इस पर स्टे लगा दिया तो?

Is there anybody who could respond on this? Clearly to mention here that, I am not against this step as it would help the economically poor lobby of the community but still a legal consultancy seeks on its authentication?

अब NCBC ने जानबूझकर reject किया या सही आंकलन किया यह तो समिति की नियत और विश्वसनीयता की बात है, लेकिन इतना स्पष्ट है कि भारत सरकार ने NCBC की रिपोर्ट और इसकी recommendations को overrule किया है| अब सरकार के पास इस कमीशन की recommendations को overrule करने की ताकत है या नहीं, बिना NCBC की सहमति के कोई जाति OBC में शामिल की जा सकती है कि नहीं यह या तो इन मामलों का कोई कानूनी जानकार ही बताये अन्यथा लोकसभा चुनावों के बाद तो पता लग ही जायेगा; यानि लागू रहा तो सरकार NCBC कमीशन को overrule कर सकती है और अगर stay लग गया या rejection हो गया तो ……………………………??? rejection तो शायद ना हो क्योंकि सरकार किसी की भी आये वो इतनी दबंग (NCBC की रिपोर्ट के अनुसार) कौम की नाराजगी का जोखिम नहीं उठा पायेगी, परन्तु कोई RTI वाला इसको कोर्ट में खींच ले गया तो, stay तो लग ही जायेगा| और भारतीय न्याय व्यवस्था में stay किसी मरीज के कौमा में चले जाने जैसा होता है, यानि ना घर के ना घाट के|

लेकिन यह भारत है यहाँ सब कुछ चलता है, इसलिए यह भी अब चलता ही रहेगा, बेशक NCBC के ऊपर से हो के किया गया हो| अब इस रिपोर्ट में जगह-जगह जाटों को दबंग बोला गया है और NCBC के ऊपर जा के भी इस कार्य को अंजाम देना, अंतत: NCBC की बात को ही शाबित करता है कि जाट एक दबंग कौम है, यानि जो एक बार ठान ले तो जहाँ चाहे वहाँ घुस सकती है|
    Read This :-

http://www.frontline.in/static/html/fl1624/16240950.htm
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

Login to view details.
    Iss thread pe poll mein to Khaangress haaran laag ri s... 63% people are against voting for them due to Jat reservation.

NCBC rejected the request

Snapshot of final advise from NCBC is here for your reference... NCBC has rejected the request right away.. no mixed recommendation.. the cabinet decision for sure is going to be challenged in court looking at the list of people represented the group against this request

Name:	NCBC final advise 2014.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	17075
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

20. The Following User Says Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 4th, 2014)

Login to view details.
    Quote Originally Posted by anil_rathee View Post
    Snapshot of final advise from NCBC is here for your reference... NCBC has rejected the request right away.. no mixed recommendation.. the cabinet decision for sure is going to be challenged in court looking at the list of people represented the group against this request

Name:	NCBC final advise 2014.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	17075
    अगर ये सच है तो बहोत बड़ा धोखा है यो जाट कौम के साथ.... इनकी नीयत तो कड़े भी नहीं रही Jat ने आरक्षण देन की.......और आरक्षण दिया तो भी कानूनी लफड़े के साथ .,,,,, इसके खिलाफ कोये भी कोर्ट में जा के खड़ा हो जागa,,,,, और खांग्रेसी चमचे इसको जल्दी से वोट बॅंक से भुनाने की कोशिश में हैं .... ताकि जब तक इसपे फैसला होगा कोर्ट का ... इतने वोट पड़ लेंगी।....... फ़ुद्दु बनके जाट तब तक वोट दे देंगे हमें।... ! डूबती हुई खांग्रेस की या आखिरी कोशिश थी नॉर्थ इंडिया में सर्वाइवल की ... मारो इनके घेसले ...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

deepgill (March 4th, 2014), prashantacmet (March 4th, 2014), sanjaymalik (March 5th, 2014)

Kadwa hai but sach to yahi hai....
    NCBC ki site se download ki hai report maine 138 page ki report hai 26-02-2014 ki...
    uske last page ki snapshot hai...
    Pure Vote bank politics...

अगर ये सच है तो बहोत बड़ा धोखा है यो जाट कौम के साथ.... इनकी नीयत तो कड़े भी नहीं रही Jat ने आरक्षण देन की.......और आरक्षण दिया तो भी कानूनी लफड़े के साथ .,,,,, इसके खिलाफ कोये भी कोर्ट में जा के खड़ा हो जागa,,,,, और खांग्रेसी चमचे इसको जल्दी से वोट बॅंक से भुनाने की कोशिश में हैं .... ताकि जब तक इसपे फैसला होगा कोर्ट का ... इतने वोट पड़ लेंगी।....... फ़ुद्दु बनके जाट तब तक वोट दे देंगे हमें।... ! डूबती हुई खांग्रेस की या आखिरी कोशिश थी नॉर्थ इंडिया में सर्वाइवल की ... मारो इनके घेसले ...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 4th, 2014)

Kadwa hai but sach to yahi hai....
    NCBC ki site se download ki hai report maine 138 page ki report hai 26-02-2014 ki...
    uske last page ki snapshot hai...
    Pure Vote bank politics...
    Exactly, dont you think incumbant govt wont do vote bank politics? Would they dare to de-notify it?

Login to view details.
    They can denotify it by poorly representing it in the court of law. Bhai jab ghar ki neev kamjor hogi to fer diwaara pe kitna e masala chadha lyo... dhoond pad sake s...!
    Iss commission ke ghetwe mein time pe lathh kyu na diya Congress ne? Duniya ne aarakshan mila saaf suthra bina lafde ka..... Jaata ne ke bura kar raakhya s?

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Exactly, dont you think incumbant govt wont do vote bank politics? Would they dare to de-notify it?

They can denotify it by poorly representing it in the court of law. Bhai jab ghar ki neev kamjor hogi to fer diwaara pe kitna e masala chadha lyo... dhoond pad sake s...!
    Iss commission ke ghetwe mein time pe lathh kyu na diya Congress ne? Duniya ne aarakshan mila saaf suthra bina lafde ka..... Jaata ne ke bura kar raakhya s?
    Jat reservation in Rajasthan by Vajpayi govt was given in similar situation. Thats is still valid. Read that link. Its interesting.

I have read that report of 1997 from NCBC as well...and in that report NCBC has recommended reservation for Rajasthan (except Bharatpur and Dholpur) and rejected for all other states... Please see attached snapshots of NCBC report from 1997... And I agree any incumbent govt would try to pull as much votes as they can by such tactics (especially when they are having nightmares) but it is duty of citizens to understand what is a real benefit extended to them and what is just a chunavi jhunjhuna and vote precisely ....

Name:	NCBC final advise 1997 .01.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	17078Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NCBC final advise 1997 .02.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	17079Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NCBC final advise 1997 .03.jpg 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	17077

Jat reservation in Rajasthan by Vajpayi govt was given in similar situation. Thats is still valid. Read that link. Its interesting.

I have read that report of 1997 from NCBC as well...and in that report NCBC has recommended reservation for Rajasthan (except Bharatpur and Dholpur) and rejected for all other states... Please see attached snapshots of NCBC report from 1997... And I agree any incumbent govt would try to pull as much votes as they can by such tactics (especially when they are having nightmares) but it is duty of citizens to understand what is a real benefit extended to them and what is just a chunavi jhunjhuna and vote precisely ....

Name:	NCBC final advise 1997 .01.jpg 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	17078Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NCBC final advise 1997 .02.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	17079Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NCBC final advise 1997 .03.jpg 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	17077
    I think Jat citizens very well know the benefits of this jhunjhana. Its renditions are very melodious for our upcoming generation. I would suggest you to dig deep in your fav Chankya's other quotes about it.

bhai I know the benefits, thats why I am spending my not so precious time on discussion about it... my point is that we have to judge if its real or just jhunjhuna (trap to get votes)... Just compared two NCBC reports and 1997 report clearly approved it and NDA govt implemented that without a single change.. the writer of articles in paper you mentioned dont talk about advise from NCBC but just vague assumptions on his own without reading the complete report..

I think Jat citizens very well know the benefits of this jhunjhana. Its renditions are very melodious for our upcoming generation. I would suggest you to dig deep in your fav Chankya's other quotes about it.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 4th, 2014), cooljat (March 4th, 2014)