View Poll Results: Shall we vote for congress now after getting OBC reservation?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 43.24%
  • No

42 56.76%
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Jats Vote to Congress Now after getting OBC Reservation ?

Should Jats Vote to Congress Now after getting OBC Reservation ?

It is an interesting political situation. Most would call it an election move which it is. At the end our community is going to get benefited infinitely. Admission in central institutes, jobs in central departments, jat's young generation's future will be widely affected positively by OBC quota.

Jats are appeased and I am appeased.However many would think otherwise about it.

A poll is associated with this thread. Lets see what you think.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

desijat (March 3rd, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (March 3rd, 2014), jitendershooda (March 17th, 2014), krishdel (March 3rd, 2014), piush_tomar (March 5th, 2014), Prikshit (March 3rd, 2014), RajatSingh (March 3rd, 2014), rskankara (March 3rd, 2014), sukhbirhooda (March 8th, 2014), ytanwar (March 3rd, 2014)

Samar,

At the moment, there is talk just of approval of reservation for Jats in Central govt. jobs by the Cabinet committee.

A lot of distance is yet to be covered. First of all, it would be an ordinance which would ultimately still have to be passed by both the houses of parliament when the new Lok Sabha forms and convenes. Hence, it would not be an act of parliament and hence not a law finally till it gets the approval of both houses after parliamentary elections.

Congress had all the means to pass the Jat reservation Act during the past 10 years of its misrule. Right now, its action can best be termed as pulling the wool over people'e eyes by undertaking this short term measure immediately before elections.

Perfect example of too little, too late and too temporary

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 3rd, 2014), Bahadursaroha (April 2nd, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (March 3rd, 2014), narenderkharb (March 3rd, 2014), piush_tomar (March 5th, 2014), Prikshit (March 3rd, 2014), rohittewatia (March 5th, 2014), rskankara (March 3rd, 2014), ssgoyat (March 3rd, 2014), sukhbirhooda (March 8th, 2014), VirJ (March 3rd, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    Samar,

At the moment, there is talk just of approval of reservation for Jats in Central govt. jobs by the Cabinet committee.

A lot of distance is yet to be covered. First of all, it would be an ordinance which would ultimately still have to be passed by both the houses of parliament when the new Lok Sabha forms and convenes. Hence, it would not be an act of parliament and hence not a law finally till it gets the approval of both houses after parliamentary elections.

Congress had all the means to pass the Jat reservation Act during the past 10 years of its misrule. Right now, its action can best be termed as pulling the wool over people'e eyes by undertaking this short term measure immediately before elections.

Bhai, NCBC nod was important. Other than that it doesnt matter. I dont care abt rest bills passed or not as such. Magnitude of Jats benefiting from it is huge. Cabinet wont have given a nod without NCBC. So now legally it cant be challenged substantially. I am not sure if its TOO temporary as you cited and there is never too late in life and otherwise. Somewhere Ch Chotu Ram, Ch Charan Singh would be very happy today for his community. But its pet peeve for anti-congress people. I dont mind that. I am happy.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; March 2nd, 2014 at 11:34 PM.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

anil_rathee (March 3rd, 2014), desijat (March 3rd, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (March 3rd, 2014), Jatrana (March 4th, 2014), narenderkharb (March 3rd, 2014), piush_tomar (March 5th, 2014), Prikshit (March 3rd, 2014), rskankara (March 3rd, 2014), sukhbirhooda (March 8th, 2014), ytanwar (March 3rd, 2014)

Reservation for Jats under OBC was a long awaited demand for social justice. Finally, after sitting on it for last 10 years UPA/Congress cleared it in cabinet through ordinace, the most undemocratic way to pass a bill temporarily. Anyways, there is still a journey left to formalise it finally & make it permanent. It will be done only after general elections when new govt. will be formed.

The intentions are quite evident getting some votes by appeasement in a already lost election. Most of the Jats are smart enough to understand.

Anyways, congrats to all.
    Last edited by RathiJi; March 3rd, 2014 at 12:15 AM.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 3rd, 2014), cooljat (March 3rd, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (March 3rd, 2014), Jatrana (March 4th, 2014), Prikshit (March 3rd, 2014), ssgoyat (March 3rd, 2014), sukhbirhooda (March 8th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by RathiJi View Post
    Reservation for Jats under OBC was a long awaited demand for social justice. Finally, after sitting on it for last 10 years UPA/Congress cleared it in cabinet through ordinace, the most undemocratic way to pass a bill temporarily. Anyways, there is still a journey left to formalise it finally & make it permanent. It will be done only after general elections when new govt. will be formed.

The intentions are quite evident getting some votes by appeasement in a already lost election. Most of the Jats are smart enough to understand.

Anyways, congrats to all.
    That was expected from Panchjanya sort of your opinion but does it matter to the whole community.? No. It doesn't but yes even if it is a lost election it would polarise certain votes. Cant say about brethren but to mine at least. BJP from start ( Rambilash Sharma and other non-jats in Haryana BJP) were against it from the start. BJP was a dead rubber for me from their statement. I am not sure if RSS/BJP Kacchadhari brigade have any natural liking for Jats altogether.

There are exceptions and it changes. It used to be a saying propagated by Devilal after he was snubbed from congress:- Jatni kade raand na ho aur jat kade congressi na ho. It must be:- Jat kade kacchaddhari na ho ar jatni kade bhi raand na ho..

Now there would be eras for Jat community. Pre and post reservation. Mind everyone, there would be academic studies and researches about it and it will be the same way as Adonis. We are going to blow the whole list. More and more first class officers, More chances in UPSC and State Administrative Services. Godspeed Jats!!

Cheers!
    Last edited by Samarkadian; March 3rd, 2014 at 12:45 AM.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

desijat (March 3rd, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (March 3rd, 2014), narenderkharb (March 3rd, 2014), piush_tomar (March 5th, 2014), Prikshit (March 3rd, 2014), RajatSingh (March 3rd, 2014), rskankara (March 3rd, 2014), spdeshwal (March 3rd, 2014), sukhbirhooda (March 8th, 2014), swaich (March 3rd, 2014)

Dont think majority people will still vote for Congress.
    Last edited by VirJ; March 3rd, 2014 at 02:22 AM.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 3rd, 2014), cooljat (March 3rd, 2014), piush_tomar (March 5th, 2014), prashantacmet (March 3rd, 2014), rajpaldular (March 3rd, 2014), RathiJi (March 3rd, 2014), ssgoyat (March 3rd, 2014), sukhbirhooda (March 8th, 2014)

Can't say of Hardcore BJP walas which is rare commodity among Jats ,A common Jat is certainly going to be thankful to Congress for this positive development.If we go by History, Jats have never been thankless in earlier elections and they won't be this time too.

As far as Haryana is concerned BJP and its friend Kuldeep's HJC consider Jats as enemy and it was HJC founder Bhajan Lal that played dirty politics against Jats interest by snatching away reservation that had been given to them by Devilal govt which spoiled future of thousands of Jat boys and girls and delayed their fight for central reservation. Rambilas statement too is against Jats.

Jats are not fools not to understand BJP's agenda for Jats .
    Last edited by narenderkharb; March 3rd, 2014 at 07:23 AM.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to narenderkharb For This Useful Post:

deepgill (March 3rd, 2014), desijat (March 3rd, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (March 3rd, 2014), piush_tomar (March 5th, 2014), puneetlakra (March 4th, 2014), rskankara (March 3rd, 2014), spdeshwal (March 3rd, 2014), sukhbirhooda (March 8th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by AbhikRana View Post
    Samar,

Agree with you .

Yet it is better than not giving them their due .Let us hope our BJP friends will raise their voice when likes of Rambilas and Kuldeep will try again to scuttle this reservation if they come to power.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to narenderkharb For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (March 3rd, 2014), rskankara (March 3rd, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    That was expected from Panchjanya sort of your opinion but does it matter to the whole community.? No. It doesn't but yes even if it is a lost election it would polarise certain votes. Cant say about brethren but to mine at least. BJP from start ( Rambilash Sharma and other non-jats in Haryana BJP) were against it from the start. BJP was a dead rubber for me from their statement. I am not sure if RSS/BJP Kacchadhari brigade have any natural liking for Jats altogether.

There are exceptions and it changes. It used to be a saying propagated by Devilal after he was snubbed from congress:- Jatni kade raand na ho aur jat kade congressi na ho. It must be:- Jat kade kacchaddhari na ho ar jatni kade bhi raand na ho..

Now there would be eras for Jat community. Pre and post reservation. Mind everyone, there would be academic studies and researches about it and it will be the same way as Adonis. We are going to blow the whole list. More and more first class officers, More chances in UPSC and State Administrative Services. Godspeed Jats!!

Cheers!
    The whole community revolves around you & your no pant or full pant.? Check your own poll after few days you will understand if life is better with kaccha or without kaccha. Anyways, for you it's your choice.

The original is always original , I liked what Devilal said he was credible enough.

Ek or kahawat suni hai maine " main to rone ko tyar tha acha hua tune maar diya" . So you were already ready for Congress but you got a jhunjhuna to justify. Like, ordinance on reservation will wash all the sins done by Congress in its misrule of 10 years now & 50 years earlier. Hooda ka kaccha bhi tar le damaad to tar ke dena padega.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RathiJi For This Useful Post:

cooljat (March 3rd, 2014), deepakdahiya610 (March 20th, 2014), deveshdahiya (March 3rd, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (March 3rd, 2014), piush_tomar (March 5th, 2014), Prikshit (March 3rd, 2014), rajpaldular (March 3rd, 2014), rohittewatia (March 5th, 2014), ssgoyat (March 3rd, 2014)

Jats of India are likely to get their well deserved demand met after their sustained struggle and sacrifices for several years. Let us celebrate the victory of their efforts and congratulation to their non political leadership and supporters of the cause of reservation ! But the Jats are not so naive to fall in the trap as to the choice of time of the decision by the cabinet which kept it hanging for over 9 years.

It seems if the one issue for life and death before the Jat community spread over various countries and continents over the globe was getting OBC Status at Central level in India and seal their fate of choice of candidates in democratic system of India for future times by the mighty pen of UPA as a parting gift to the Jats.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Jatrana (March 4th, 2014), krishdel (March 3rd, 2014), narenderkharb (March 3rd, 2014), rajpaldular (March 3rd, 2014), RathiJi (March 3rd, 2014), rskankara (March 3rd, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by narenderkharb View Post
    Agree with you .

Yet it is better than not giving them their due .Let us hope our BJP friends will raise their voice when likes of Rambilas and Kuldeep will try again to scuttle this reservation if they come to power.

Are they going to dig their own graves by undoing the well deserved place of Jats which they got after sustained struggle and sacrifices !

They cannot and none other will touch it!
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

krishdel (March 3rd, 2014), narenderkharb (March 3rd, 2014), rajpaldular (March 3rd, 2014), rskankara (March 3rd, 2014)

No. Never.
    India and Israel (Hindus & Jews) are true friends in this World. Both are Long Live and yes also both have survived and surviving under adverse conditions.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to rajpaldular For This Useful Post:

dndeswal (March 3rd, 2014)

I don't know about other states but in Haryana ,at least, Jats should give their votes to Congress and help it win seats from Jat dominated areas of Rohtak,Sonepat,Hisar,Jind,Bhiwani,Sirsa and Kaithal.

Elections in Haryana are hardly fought on the issues of Corruption and Inflation. The major issue in Haryana is Jat vs Non-Jat only.
    Even in upcoming Lok Sabha Elections,Rohtak and Sonepat seats will be easily won by Jat candidates because of large Jat population in these two seats but as far as Bhiwani-Mahendergarh and Hisar is concerned ,,election will be fought on the lines of Jat vs Non-Jats.

In Hisar,it will be Bishnoi(anti-Jat) vs 2 Jat Candidates and similarly in Bhiwani-Mahendergarh,it will be Ahir vs 2 Jat Candidates.

With HJC+BJP an ANTI-JAT alliance and INLD top leadership in Jail , it should be a duty of Jats to fight against Anti-Jat wave in Haryana.
    जो अपनी कौम का नहीं ,वो किसी काम का नहीं |

26. The Following User Says Thank You to avinashb For This Useful Post:

puneetlakra (March 4th, 2014)

Do not vote for congress or BJp. Vote for honest and sincere man. Hooda ki ek hi quality- Chamchgiri or Sonia and Rahul- isme Jaaton ki ijjat kahan hain. Power ke kiye kisi ke bhi pair chhu lena kahan ki jaatgiri hai.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratannain For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 3rd, 2014), cooljat (March 3rd, 2014)

Email Verification Pending
    Login to view details.
    Jaat Reservation was our right from which we were deprived for long. I am very happy that our community has got it finally.

All those who have put efforts behind this, whichever faction/group/party they come come from, are worth praise thousand times.

Lekin iske badle Congress ko votes? Bilkul nahi !!!! Congress has done no special favors by granting this. No votes to them - they could have done it 10 years ago..... late hone ki saza iss election mein unko milni chahiye, taaki next time they can take our community seriously, and on time !!!!

And yes, if I am not voting for Congress, doesnt mean I will vote for BJP in Haryana. Ek number ka chor hai Rambilas !
    Last edited by anilsangwan; March 3rd, 2014 at 04:03 PM.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to anilsangwan For This Useful Post:

cooljat (March 3rd, 2014), deepakdahiya610 (March 20th, 2014), dndeswal (March 3rd, 2014), Jatrana (March 4th, 2014), piush_tomar (March 5th, 2014), rskankara (March 3rd, 2014), spdeshwal (March 3rd, 2014), VirJ (March 3rd, 2014)

Its a good move though political... So it cant be a sole criteria to vote for or not vote for any party for a rational thinking citizen...
    just fyi...

जाट आरक्षण का अदालत में टिकना मुश्किल

http://www.jagran.com/news/national-jat-gets-obc-quota-11133051.html
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 3rd, 2014), mann123 (March 18th, 2014), rajpaldular (March 3rd, 2014)

Yes, It is really good for community, Jats are hardworker and social , they will now have good impact on country administration. Most of the persons are from rural background, the inclusion of Jats will not only benefit the Jat community , it will benefit the country to uplift the rural development.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to krishdel For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 3rd, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    It is an interesting political situation. Most would call it an election move which it is. At the end our community is going to get benefited infinitely. Admission in central institutes, jobs in central departments, jat's young generation's future will be widely affected positively by OBC quota.

Jats are appeased and I am appeased.However many would think otherwise about it.

A poll is associated with this thread. Lets see what you think.
    To early to state and generalize this. This what so called election or appeasement move is welcome, but we had already voted for that earlier. I don't see this step will change the mindset of people for LS elections.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 3rd, 2014), deveshdahiya (March 3rd, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by anilsangwan View Post
    Jaat Reservation was our right from which we were deprived for long. I am very happy that our community has got it finally.

All those who have put efforts behind this, whichever faction/group/party they come come from, are worth praise thousand times.

Lekin iske badle Congress ko votes? Bilkul nahi !!!! Congress has done no special favors by granting this. No votes to them - they could have done it 10 years ago..... late hone ki saza iss election mein unko milni chahiye, taaki next time they can take our community seriously, and on time !!!!

And yes, if I am not voting for Congress, doesnt mean I will vote for BJP in Haryana. Ek number ka chor hai Rambilas !
    Very well said Anil
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे

38. The Following User Says Thank You to VirJ For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 3rd, 2014)

abhi padha ki hamara reservation bhi minority reservation ki tarah court main latak sakta hain..gov. ne saari formalities poori nahi ki....aisa hua to bahut bura hoga....
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 3rd, 2014), Prikshit (March 3rd, 2014), rskankara (March 3rd, 2014)