Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: An Appeal to Furnish address and Photograph

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Friend,

Your presumption is ill-founded as you mistook the meaning/purpose of the post with example. So kindly read it again as it does not ask for your personal data !

You are a very senior honourable member of the site and also wiki moderator for a long time.

But I am pained to state that instead of appealing to the members of the site to cooperate on the issue, you have taken offence on the issue without any valid reason. Not furnishing the required information is for those who have not done it earlier.

N.B.

The last two lines are undesirable because these only display your hurt ego and nothing else, so you are requested to edit them please !
    I have provided tangible information which necessitated your appeal. That was in-fact cooperating you instead of inflicting pain to you. Ain't it? If it is paining then deal with it. Its on your discretion as an editor now to edit those lines. I am not going to edit it as it was hurting. I am quite younger to you so I am prone to make ill-presumptions.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

cooljat (March 12th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (March 12th, 2014), ssgoyat (March 12th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 11th, 2014)

" :http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...nt-PLEASE-READ"

Dr Sahab .......just few things observed in above mentioned so called Policy :

--------
    1- “By using this service, you have agreed that you will not:

* Post any material that is knowingly false”
     Information is not FALSE not detailed – Agreed

2- invasive of a person's privacy
     Forcing ( sort of ) somebody to disclose personal details like Address & Picture – Violation in itself .

3- “We reserve the right to monitor and/or disclose all user activity on the site, including but not limited to posts, profile information, and private messages.”
     Here Goes Onus & Accountability that information shared can be Public Anytime .

4- “We reserve the exclusive right to remove or ban any member found to have multiple accounts or providing fake account information”
     Again Information shared is not fake – not detailed - Agreed

Anyways may be I m not literate enough ......but I do not see any thing which says.....share picture and address - else Profile would be declared fake and so banned.

==========================
    I have just received a Warning ( which I was so waiting for ) "
    Dear rekhasmriti,

You have received a warning at Jatland Forums.

Reason:
    -------
    Invalid Profile Info/Signature ( I guess we understand the difference between Invalid / Fake AND Incomplete Info )

Non supply of information would lead to further award of infraction points and even invite ban.
    -------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    Jatland Forums"
    Last edited by rekhasmriti; March 12th, 2014 at 06:08 PM.

" What would be last date of updating this Personal Information"

Sir .....is Swaal ka jawab to de dijiye ...

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    " What would be last date of updating this Personal Information"

Sir .....is Swaal ka jawab to de dijiye ...
    At the earliest possible !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    I have provided tangible information which necessitated your appeal. That was in-fact cooperating you instead of inflicting pain to you. Ain't it? If it is paining then deal with it. Its on your discretion as an editor now to edit those lines. I am not going to edit it as it was hurting. I am quite younger to you so I am prone to make ill-presumptions.
    Under the circumstances let us forget and forgive. Kindly move on !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Rajpal Ji,

My permanent address is my village, I have grown up in Delhi and have been living in US for past 3 years, if I put in my permanent address would not that be disguising members and adding confusion?
    Friend, You know very well that permanent address remains same under such conditions.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Rajpal Ji,

My permanent address is my village, I have grown up in Delhi and have been living in US for past 3 years, if I put in my permanent address would not that be disguising members and adding confusion?
    You are free to quote both addresses in this case !

Quote Originally Posted by rekhasmriti View Post
    " :http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...nt-PLEASE-READ"

Dr Sahab .......just few things observed in above mentioned so called Policy :

--------
    ...........Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    Jatland Forums"
    This is the policy of the site and is self explanatory; please also note that it is not 'so called policy' !

I'm not going to add my full address, phone no and passport photo. Period.
    Last edited by DrRajpalSingh; March 12th, 2014 at 09:21 PM.
    .. " Until Lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunter! " ..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cooljat For This Useful Post:

ygulia (March 13th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post

What kinda Bull$hit demand this is?
    क्यूँ दुःखी हो रहया है जीतू तेरी फोटू देखन का चा किसे के कोणी !बाकि ये जानकारी प्रोफाइल में दी ही होती है अगर कोई नहीं बताना चाहता है वो उसकी अपनी इच्छा है ! इंटरनेट पर बिना चेहरे के दोस्त ही होते हैं उन्हें उनके विचारो से जाना जाता है नाकि चेहरो से !
    Dream is not what you see while sleeping. Dream is that which won't let you sleep

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rakeshsehrawat For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (March 13th, 2014), desijat (March 12th, 2014), DrRajpalSingh (March 12th, 2014), lrburdak (June 23rd, 2014), rekhasmriti (March 15th, 2014), rskankara (March 13th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 11th, 2014), vikda (March 13th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    Your profile information is already complete !!

All the members including yourself could read conditions to be fulfilled by members and the site policy :http://www.jatland.com/forums/showth...nt-PLEASE-READ
    Members are not for policy but policy is for members. It should be user friendly, amicable and secure. If it is not, then change it.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

bhupenderkajal (March 21st, 2014), cooljat (March 13th, 2014), rekhasmriti (March 15th, 2014), ssgoyat (March 13th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 11th, 2014), vicky84 (March 13th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post
    Members are not for policy but policy is for members. It should be user friendly, amicable and secure. If it is not, then change it.
    The present policy is working smoothly.

suppose i entered all da ino as asked by you ......what mechanism mods will be using to investigate verify over 20000 members......i know the answer its none ............my suggestion will be to take it easy and believe in all the jatlanders instead of your single centered actions,we will report the mods for any suspicious profile which can be identified by most of us by analizing there posts.after all this site is bout bhaichara and we very well can do job of helping you out collectively in your overburdened volunteered job.
    Bregards
    Friend,

This is to bring to the kind notice of all the members of the Site that compliance of identification of members is necessary. For this purpose full address along with copy of passport size photograph may be added immediately to one's profile. Those who have already done so, may ignore this note.

Thanks and regards

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pankajpotaliya For This Useful Post:

cooljat (May 11th, 2014)

Friend,

This is to bring to the kind notice of all the members of the Site that compliance of identification of members is necessary. For this purpose full address along with copy of passport size photograph may be added immediately to one's profile. Those who have already done so, may ignore this note.

Thanks and regards
    I am not able to change my dull photograph now :-(

You can upload a new image. That will be visible in a few days.
    Laxman Burdak

Quote Originally Posted by lrburdak View Post
    You can upload a new image. That will be visible in a few days.
    karke dekha, nahi hoti change

Neelamji you are now in new image !
    Laxman Burdak