Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: H1b visa !!

Quote Originally Posted by SumitJattan View Post
    Wait for 60 days but normally this year they are taking 1 week to 4 weeks in giving the decision , i am saying this for those who have submitted their RFE before 26th Aug , Although the sample size is very small but still give you some idea again it depends from office to office vermont is slower then California
    Due date of submission was 26th Aug, though Submitted well before time i.e on 21 July. No idea when company visa cell shared it with USCIS. Let's see show long it takes.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (September 17th, 2014)

It has nothing to do with visa cell it depends on the date of submission of papers by the attorney hiered by your company ...i will say you will get the green signal soon ...i know couple of my friends are still waiting from 26th Aug will PM you if i hear something from them

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    Due date of submission was 26th Aug, though Submitted well before time i.e on 21 July. No idea when company visa cell shared it with USCIS. Let's see show long it takes.
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SumitJattan For This Useful Post:

rajpaldular (September 17th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by SumitJattan View Post
    It has nothing to do with visa cell it depends on the date of submission of papers by the attorney hiered by your company ...i will say you will get the green signal soon ...i know couple of my friends are still waiting from 26th Aug will PM you if i hear something from them
    Documents were forwarded to the attorney on 21st july, no clue when he/she submitted. Yeah hopefully I get things done by month end. Thanks for the info sumit
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Check status now California has started sending decision for 26th Aug RFE cases

Documents were forwarded to the attorney on 21st july, no clue when he/she submitted. Yeah hopefully I get things done by month end. Thanks for the info sumit
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SumitJattan For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (September 18th, 2014)

Got in thr... 4 months already here...
    क्रांति तभी सफल होती है जब बहुमत को उसकी आवश्यकता हो - आचार्य चाणक्य

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (April 1st, 2015), spdeshwal (April 1st, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by anil_rathee View Post
    Got in thr... 4 months already here...
    Good to know that If all goes well, hope to see you there in couple of months :P

Moving to Atlanta next month if things move as planned..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (August 25th, 2015)

Hi Prikshit,

Any update on your travel?

Good to know that If all goes well, hope to see you there in couple of months :P

14. The Following User Says Thank You to anil_rathee For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (August 25th, 2015)

Quote Originally Posted by anil_rathee View Post
    Hi Prikshit,Any update on your travel?
    It was planned in July end, due to some unavoidable circumstances plan got dropped. Working on plan B :p Stamped visa ghar pada hai

Stamp wale ko use karo .... jisne stamp karwaya hai wo nahi to koyi aur sahi... resume bhejo

It was planned in July end, due to some unavoidable circumstances plan got dropped. Working on plan B :p Stamped visa ghar pada hai