Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: BJP Against appointment of Gen Suhag (A Jat) as next Army chief

BJP Against appointment of Gen Suhag (A Jat) as next Army chief

Dear fellow members,

The voting in most of the Jat dominated areas is over for the current Lok Sabha elections.
    During his campaign in Western UP, Amit Shah (Modi's right-hand man) had tried to exhort Jats to seek 'Badla' for the injustices faced during Muzaffarnagar riots and for which he was later put under Ban by the EC.
    How BJP had tried projecting itself as Jat-sympathizer!

From whom should Jats now seek 'Badla' when we find the same BJP, through Subramanium Swamy trying to stall the appointment of a JAT as the next Army Chief?
    Jats in armed forces have served the nation for so long and now when a Jat is all set to be the Chief, Swamy(read BJP) writes to the President alleging some arms lobby behind Gen Suhag's appointment. And the C-in-C asks the Govt to review this appointment!
    Kamaal hai ! Now when he is Vice-Chief and just a step away from holding the top post, he is corrupt!

Even if one finds Congress in a haste to appoint the new Chief( though it is only due procedure), why is BJP hell-bent on stalling General Suhag?
    Is it to clear the path for VK Singh's Samdhi? Does it not raise questions?
    What does Modi have to say on this?
    And what do all the BJP and Modi fans here have to say on this?

Kindly watch this debate to see how Swamy has the audacity to even say that we shall reverse your(Cong) decision once we come to power
    (gaam na bassya... pehlyaan mangtey handgey)

http://www.timesnow.tv/Debate-Appoin...ow/4453161.cms

My blood boiled as I watched this debate yesterday evening.
    Yes, I am proud to be a Jat...Jatni At least people who know me, know this as well.

Though I do not belong to any political party and try to stay away from such discussions but here I must say, be it inclusion of Jats in OBC or the appointment of Army Chief, it is only Congress which is supporting Jats. This party might have a hundred faults, but we Jats must all appreciate its stand on issues pertaining to our community. The Congress party and High Command deserve all praise for their strong position favoring Jats.

Also I am sure, Randeep Singh Surjewala, the Congress Spokesperson in this debate, the way he is trying to defend the appointment, must have been suppressing his desire to mention that being a Jat, he was proud that a Jat was becoming the Army Chief ! Only the post he holds must have stopped him say this.
    Every Jats' chest would swell with pride(not necessarily 56" ) should a Jat be the Army Chief.

And yes, yesterday I was at my daughter's school to pay her fees. I inquired what benefit would the OBC status serve and the accounts guy told that for Nursery admissions, OBC child from non-Creamy layer would not have to pay a penny as fees. Imagine with the kind of fees' schools charge today, the benefit of reservation. This is just one example. There would be many more.

So, should Jats cry "Badla" or there will be any "Badlaav" in the stand of BJP?

Waiting for all BJP supporters and Modi fans to hurl harsh words on me but I am all prepared for that and I strongly condemn the way BJP is trying to create hurdles in the path of a Jat becoming Army Chief while all Jats are awaiting the day he would hold the top post and they pave his way with flowers.
    BJP's Guns and Jats' Roses! Welcome General Suhag

Regards,
    Bharti.

..............Thanks.
    Last edited by bharti; April 26th, 2014 at 01:57 PM. Reason: to add 56"
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

ajay86 (April 27th, 2014), amankadian (April 26th, 2014), avinashb (April 27th, 2014), Bisky (April 26th, 2014), DRMOTHSARA (May 24th, 2014), hemanthooda (April 28th, 2014), lrburdak (April 27th, 2014), narenderkharb (April 28th, 2014), piush_tomar (April 27th, 2014), Prikshit (April 26th, 2014), promod (May 14th, 2014), sanjaymalik (April 28th, 2014), saurabhjaglan (April 28th, 2014), sjakhars (May 16th, 2014), skharb (April 27th, 2014), spdeshwal (April 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 6th, 2014), vijaykajla1 (June 13th, 2014)

big fan of Modi, noone should stop a Jat from being a general, this act of BJP is condemnable, need to re-think in next election
    Last edited by prashantacmet; April 26th, 2014 at 02:41 PM.
    Become more and more innocent, less knowledgeable and more childlike. Take life as fun - because that's precisely what it is!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to prashantacmet For This Useful Post:

ajay86 (April 27th, 2014), amankadian (April 26th, 2014), hemanthooda (April 28th, 2014), narenderkharb (April 28th, 2014), piush_tomar (April 27th, 2014), Prikshit (April 26th, 2014), spdeshwal (April 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 6th, 2014), sunnytewatia (April 26th, 2014), vijaykajla1 (June 13th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by bharti View Post
    Dear fellow members,

The voting in most of the Jat dominated areas is over for the current Lok Sabha elections.
    During his campaign in Western UP, Amit Shah (Modi's right-hand man) had tried to exhort Jats to seek 'Badla' for the injustices faced during Muzaffarnagar riots and for which he was later put under Ban by the EC.

From whom should Jats now seek 'Badla' when we find the same BJP, through Subramanium Swamy trying to stall the appointment of a JAT as the next Army Chief?
    Jats in armed forces have served the nation for so long and now when a Jat is all set to be the Chief, Swamy(read BJP) writes to the President alleging some arms lobby behind Gen Suhag's appointment. And the C-in-C asks the Govt to review this appointment!
    Kamaal hai ! Now when he is Vice-Chief and just a step away from holding the top post, he is corrupt!

Even if one finds Congress in a haste to appoint the new Chief( though it is only due procedure), why is BJP hell-bent on stalling General Suhag?

Kindly watch this debate to see how Swamy has the audacity to even say that we shall reverse your(Cong) decision once we come to power

Yes, I am proud to be a Jat...Jatni At least people who know me, know this as well.

Though I do not belong to any political party and try to stay away from such discussions but here I must say, be it inclusion of Jats in OBC or the appointment of Army Chief, it is only Congress which is supporting Jats. This party might have a hundred faults, but we Jats must all appreciate its stand on issues pertaining to our community. The Congress party and High Command deserve all praise for their strong position favoring Jats.

Also I am sure, Randeep Singh Surjewala, the Congress Spokesperson in this debate, the way he is trying to defend the appointment, must have been suppressing his desire to mention that being a Jat, he was proud that a Jat was becoming the Army Chief ! Only the post he holds must have stopped him say this.
    Every Jats' chest would swell with pride(not necessarily 56" ) should a Jat be the Army Chief.

And yes, yesterday I was at my daughter's school to pay her fees. I inquired what benefit would the OBC status serve and the accounts guy told that for Nursery admissions, OBC child from non-Creamy layer would not have to pay a penny as fees. Imagine with the kind of fees' schools charge today, the benefit of reservation. This is just one example. There would be many more.

Waiting for all BJP supporters and Modi fans to hurl harsh words on me but I am all prepared for that and I strongly condemn the way BJP is trying to create hurdles in the path of a Jat becoming Army Chief while all Jats are awaiting the day he would hold the top post and they pave his way with flowers.

Regards,
    Bharti.

..........Thanks.
    I am 100% sure Modi won't fall to the whims of these Swamis and VK Singhs. He has his own mind and will follow the rules. Let us keep our judgments reserved till that time.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 27th, 2014), DRMOTHSARA (June 11th, 2014), hemanthooda (April 28th, 2014), mandeep333 (June 13th, 2014), piush_tomar (April 27th, 2014), Prikshit (April 26th, 2014), rohittewatia (May 7th, 2014), sanjeev_balyan (April 27th, 2014), ssgoyat (April 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 6th, 2014), sunnytewatia (April 26th, 2014), vijaykajla1 (June 13th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    I am 100% sure Modi won't fall to the whims of these Swamis and VK Singhs. He has his own mind and will follow the rules. Let us keep our judgments reserved till that time.

RK^2

RK ji,
    Maar paachchhey to bas pukar ho hai.
    Should this political slugfest jeopardize Gen Suhag's appointment as Chief, then?
    Should not the pressure be built prior to any such eventuality?
    ज़िन्दगी तो अपने ही दम पर जी जाती है... औरों के कन्धों पर तो जनाज़े ही उठा करते हैं - शहीद भगत सिंह

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

ajay86 (April 27th, 2014), amankadian (April 26th, 2014), hemanthooda (April 28th, 2014), narenderkharb (April 28th, 2014), piush_tomar (April 27th, 2014), Prikshit (April 28th, 2014), singhvp (April 27th, 2014), skharb (April 27th, 2014), spdeshwal (April 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 6th, 2014), vijaykajla1 (June 13th, 2014)

I think election commission has given clearance for the army chief's appointment and it could be announced any time at the beginning of May because there is tradition to announce it three months in advance.
    Yoginder Gulia

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ygulia For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 27th, 2014), hemanthooda (April 28th, 2014), mandeep333 (June 13th, 2014), narenderkharb (April 28th, 2014), piush_tomar (April 27th, 2014), Prikshit (April 28th, 2014), spdeshwal (April 27th, 2014), ssgoyat (April 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 6th, 2014), vijaykajla1 (June 13th, 2014)

वे जाट सूरमा जिन्हें कमल पर नाज़ था कहाँ है
    नागफणी से भी तीखा जिनका अंदाज़ था वे कहाँ हैं
    ढूंढो उन्हें और कमल का असली चेहरा दिखलाओ
    झूठी हमदर्दी के एवज़ वोट ऐंठने का नाटक समझाओ

नादान कौम है, अपने पराये की पहचान करने से अक्सर चूक जाती है i परन्तु अब पछताए क्या होत जब चिड़िया चुग गई खेत i वोट तो फिसल गया अब हाथ से और चला गया उनकी झोली में जो कभी हमारे ना थे, ना हैं और ना होंगे i बकौल शायर

इब्ता ए इश्क है रोता है क्या, आगे आगे देखना होता है क्या i
    Last edited by singhvp; April 27th, 2014 at 03:46 AM.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to singhvp For This Useful Post:

ajay86 (April 27th, 2014), avinashb (April 27th, 2014), deshi-jat (April 27th, 2014), hemanthooda (April 28th, 2014), narenderkharb (April 28th, 2014), piush_tomar (April 27th, 2014), rohittewatia (May 7th, 2014), skharb (April 27th, 2014), spdeshwal (April 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post
    I think election commission has given clearance for the army chief's appointment and it could be announced any time at the beginning of May because there is tradition to announce it three months in advance.
    Till the final announcement, rumour mongers on media will have a field day !
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

hemanthooda (April 28th, 2014), mandeep333 (June 13th, 2014), Prikshit (April 28th, 2014), sjakhars (May 16th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 6th, 2014)

Bhaiyon, On Social Media entire Jat world came in support of our Next Gen of Army Shri Suhag ji, Just look at the tweet of @worldjat on Twitter challenged @Swamy39 and @Gen_VKSingh and even kept @narendramodi in loop. Gen Suhag par koi Samjhota nahi Thanks and Regards read tweet : https://twitter.com/WorldJat/statuse...56637291204609

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to piush_tomar For This Useful Post:

hemanthooda (April 28th, 2014), Prikshit (April 28th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by ygulia View Post

Why should then BJP make this appointment look like one mired, controversial, implausible,....???

I see it as disrespect not only to a soldier but to my whole community which has served the nation with its blood and sweat for too long.
    Is this what we deserve?
    We get first Army Chief from our community but BJP makes it look like an unworthy appointment.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

ajay86 (April 27th, 2014), avinashb (April 27th, 2014), Prikshit (April 28th, 2014), sanjaymalik (April 28th, 2014), skharb (April 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 6th, 2014), vijaykajla1 (June 13th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by singhvp View Post
    वे जाट सूरमा जिन्हें कमल पर नाज़ था कहाँ है
    नागफणी से भी तीखा जिनका अंदाज़ था वे कहाँ हैं
    ढूंढो उन्हें और कमल का असली चेहरा दिखलाओ
    झूठी हमदर्दी के एवज़ वोट ऐंठने का नाटक समझाओ

नादान कौम है, अपने पराये की पहचान करने से अक्सर चूक जाती है i परन्तु अब पछताए क्या होत जब चिड़िया चुग गई खेत i वोट तो फिसल गया अब हाथ से और चला गया उनकी झोली में जो कभी हमारे ना थे, ना हैं और ना होंगे i बकौल शायर

इब्ता ए इश्क है रोता है क्या, आगे आगे देखना होता है क्या i
    VP ji,
    Assembly elections in a number of states follow Lok Sabha polls.
    Chidiya ko waapas aana to inhi kheton mein hai.

Aap apne ander ke shayar ko thoda aur jagao. Aur thode aakramak shabd jaroori hain.

regards,
    bharti.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

avinashb (April 27th, 2014), piush_tomar (April 27th, 2014), Prikshit (April 28th, 2014), singhvp (April 27th, 2014), skharb (April 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 6th, 2014), sunnytewatia (May 6th, 2014), vijaykajla1 (June 13th, 2014)

भाजपा को जाट बेवकूफ बनाने थे और वो उसने बना लिए | भाजपा का जाट प्रेम बस उनके वोट लेने के लिए था | जैसे ही जाट बहुल सीटों पर वोटिंग हो गयी अब उनकी पीठ में खंजर घोप दिया |
    जब तक पश्चिम उत्तर प्रदेश की सीटों पर वोटिंग नहीं हुई तब तक भाजपा ने वोटों का ध्रुवीकरण करने की कोशिश की और अब उन्हे मुसलमान अच्छे लगने लगे | वाराणसी में मोदी और लखनऊ में राजनाथ को जीतवाने के लिए अब मुसलमानों का समर्थन मांगा जा रहा है |
    हरियाणा में तो मोदी जी के नाम पर खुलकर भाजपा की जाट विरोधी लहर चली | गैर जाटों ने खुलकर भाजपा प्रत्याशियों का समर्थन किया | जाट आरक्षण के बाद ब्राह्मण,राजपूत,अहीर,गुर्जर और अन्य पिछड़ी जतियों ने काँग्रेस को तो वोट दिया ही नहीं लेकिन इनेलो को भी कुछ खास फायदा नहीं दिया | भाजपा से उन्हे एक गैर जाट मुख्यमंत्री की उम्मीद है |
    वैसे भी जाटों की भाजपा में कोई खास इज्ज़त नहीं है और आगे भी नहीं होगी | अभी तो भाजपा के लोग दलबीर सिंह सुहाग जी का विरोध कर रहे है और आगे जाट आरक्षण का भी करेंगे |
    मोदी जी का तो सिर्फ नकाब है,आगे आगे देखो होता है क्या | स्वर्ण जाति के लोग जिन्होने भाजपा पर कब्ज़ा कर रखा है वे ही आगे चलकर मोदी जी को धोखा देंगे|
    Last edited by avinashb; April 27th, 2014 at 10:38 PM.
    जो अपनी कौम का नहीं ,वो किसी काम का नहीं |

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to avinashb For This Useful Post:

ajay86 (April 27th, 2014), amankadian (April 28th, 2014), nainjat (April 27th, 2014), narenderkharb (April 28th, 2014), singhvp (April 27th, 2014), skharb (April 27th, 2014), spdeshwal (April 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 6th, 2014), vijaykajla1 (June 13th, 2014)

Let Shri Suhag be a Next Army Chief and we will have large number of recruitment in entire North India Jat belt.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to piush_tomar For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (April 28th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post

RK^2
    मेरे ख़्याल से श्री रविशंकर प्रसाद भाजपा के आधिकारिक प्रवक्ता यानि Official Spokesperson है | पार्टी का प्रवक्ता अपने निजी विचार तो सामने रखता नहीं ,अपनी पार्टी के विचार ही सामने रखता है | जब रवि शंकर प्रसाद चुनाव आयोग जाकर सेनाध्यक्ष की नियुक्ति का विरोध कर रहे है तो इसका मतलब है कि भाजपा ही दलबीर सुहाग जी को अगला सेनाध्यक्ष नहीं बनना देना चाहती |
    जब पूरी भाजपा ही दलबीर सुहाग जी के खिलाफ है तो इसमे मोदी जी क्या करेंगे ?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome...ssion-row.html
    http://www.niticentral.com/2014/04/1...16-213727.html
    वी.के. सिंह तो अशोक सिंह,जो उनके समधी है,को अगला सेनाध्यक्ष बनवाना चाहते है | दलबीर सिंह सुहाग जी से तो उनका हमेशा ही छत्तीस का आंकड़ा रहा है और इनके खिलाफ वी.के. सिंह ने हमेशा ही दुर्भावना से काम किया है |
    http://www.sunday-guardian.com/news/...rmy-succession
    सुब्रमण्यम स्वामी जिन्होने 1999 में जयाललिता के साथ मिलकर अटल बिहारी सरकार गिरवाई थी,आज दलबीर सुहाग जी के खिलाफ राष्ट्रपति को चिट्ठी लिख रहे है | भाजपा द्वारा बेबुनियाद आरोप लगाए जा रहे है सुहाग जी के खिलाफ |
    http://www.daijiworld.com/news/news_...sp?n_id=231104
    भाजपा को उसका समधी प्रेम भारी पड़ेगा |
    ये तो भाजपा की जाट विरोधी नीतियों का ट्रेलर है,पिक्चर तो अभी बाकी है | अगर चुनाव के नतीजों से पहले ही भाजपा का ये हाल है तो आगे जाकर पता नहीं क्या होगा ?
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/commen...1-1212633.aspx
    अगले एक-ढेड़ साल में जाटों का भाजपा के प्रति मोह-भंग हो जाएगा और मेरे भाजपा समर्थक जाट भाई ये लाइन बोलने लगेंगे – हमने भाजपा रूपी मुर्गे की बांग पर तो भरोसा कर लिया मगर बांग दोपहर की निकली |

Last edited by avinashb; April 27th, 2014 at 10:39 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to avinashb For This Useful Post:

narenderkharb (April 28th, 2014)

सिख,जाट और राजपूत को भारत में मार्शल कौम माना जाता है | भारत की आज़ादी के लगभग 60 सालों तक इन तीनों कौम में से कोई सेनाध्यक्ष नहीं बन पाया था | 2005 में जे.जे. सिंह जो सिख थे वे भारत के पहले सिख सेनाध्यक्ष बने , फिर 2010 में वी.के. सिंह जो राजपूत थे वो भारत के पहले राजपूत सेनाध्यक्ष बने और 2014 में जाटों की बारी है |
    2014 में इतिहास बनकर रहेगा जब एक जाट पहली बार सेनाध्यक्ष बनेगा | भाजपा चाहे कितना ही अड़ंगा बीच में लगा ले वो कामयाब नहीं हो पाएगी |

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avinashb For This Useful Post:

ajay86 (April 27th, 2014), amankadian (April 28th, 2014), hemanthooda (April 28th, 2014), Prikshit (April 28th, 2014), sanjeev_balyan (April 27th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 6th, 2014)

Bad luck & bad timings for Suhag.

- At this point of time even if it had been anybody else than Suhag, BJP would have done the same. Any attempt to pull down Congress pants.
    - VK Singh as his predecessor joined BJP bangwagon which has good probability of coming into power, and VK singh as an enemy had made sure that he don't get his share of the pie while he was still in his last days of uniform.
    - Vk Singh has his samdhi.
    - Within BJP there is no strong Jat leader who can prevent this face-off.

- Current predecessor, Bikram singh is in his favor and revoked the sanctions/bans by VK Singh very soon after assuming his chair.

- Wish if only VK Singh had not joined BJP. Things would have been easy for him.

If only BJP doesn't get a full majority and a third front appears. And congress happen to make a good ally otherwise. He has chances.

And as the appointment (must say final nod) is done by their political masters, no matter how much we write or cry foul or abuse each others political affilation/likings/preferences.

'It won't make a difference'.... yes...you hear it right... it simply won't :-)
    Last edited by ssgoyat; April 28th, 2014 at 09:05 AM.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ssgoyat For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 30th, 2014), hemanthooda (April 28th, 2014), Prikshit (April 28th, 2014), sjakhars (May 16th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (May 6th, 2014)

I dont see anything unusual in the the debate. Except the anchor is unnecessarily screaming to top of his lungs. Subramanian Swamy is just doing the job of opposition leader/party, what is new in it? I dont think this guy is against the jats at all, read his editorial on Ch Charan Singh.

How many Jats Congress Party appointed as chief of Army, Navy, Air force, RBI, ISRO, etc. in last 60 years? It is hard to digest that high command of congress could be well wisher of Jats (from Nehru to Sonia).

Dear fellow members,

Regards,
    Bharti.

..............Thanks.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to deshi-jat For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 30th, 2014), krishdel (May 3rd, 2014), Prikshit (April 28th, 2014), SumitJattan (April 28th, 2014), vijaykajla1 (June 13th, 2014), vikasgulia (April 28th, 2014)

Our vote was for Modi, not for VK singh or any other spokes person of BJP. I guess there would not be any issue in appointment of Mr Suhag.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

cooljat (April 30th, 2014), sjakhars (May 16th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by deshi-jat View Post
    I dont see anything unusual in the the debate. Except the anchor is unnecessarily screaming to top of his lungs. Subramanian Swamy is just doing the job of opposition leader/party, what is new in it? I dont think this guy is against the jats at all, read his editorial on Ch Charan Singh.

How many Jats Congress Party appointed as chief of Army, Navy, Air force, RBI, ISRO, etc. in last 60 years? It is hard to digest that high command of congress could be well wisher of Jats (from Nehru to Sonia).

It does not surprise me that you do not find anything unusual in the debate.
    And I have almost stopped watching the Arnab’s Newshour because of his bad anchoring and shouting.
    Since the topic was related to Jats, I could bear with him through this debate.

I also follow the news regularly and vividly remember how Swamy was batting for Jats after Muzaffarnagar riots even before Amit Shah.
    I would like to remind you that all that show of sympathy was before the polls were through in most parts where Jats matter.
    Once their purpose was served, Swamy is out opposing Gen Suhag. Why didn’t Swamy write to the President earlier? Since Gen VK Singh’s controversy days it was public knowledge that Lt Gen Suhag would be the Chief after Gen Bikram Singh. The line of succession was known for long. Do not you find anything unusual with the timing?

Coming to appointment of Jats on top posts in various institutions you mentioned.
    It is on merit and seniority basis that one could hold the top job.
    Jats have been in Army for so long that a Chief was long overdue and which is going to happen soon.
    But tell me how many Jats have reached the rank of Lt General? I could find only 4 Lt Gens in the Jatland Wiki who have been honored with various gallantry awards… http://www.jatland.com/home/The_Brave_People
    Air Force and Navy had never been favorites of Jats.
    And how many people quit services for better prospects in Civil. My own brother quit IAF while at the rank of Wing Commander after 20 years service since he could earn much more flying for some private company than in Air Force. He was amongst the best Chopper Pilots. Air Chief Marshal ghar se laakar to nahi bana saktey.
    RBI… I know only one name… Mrs Rashmi Faujdar whom I felt privileged to meet in a program organised by Jats here in Delhi.
    Mrs. Rashmi Fauzdar – The Honourable Banking Ombudsman
    Reserve Bank of India, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001

I wish we had a database of all Jats in various departments which I could refer. This is another topic of discussion in another thread.
    I do not want to divert from the issue at hand here.

My anger against BJP is why it is trying to create hurdles for Lt Gen Suhag, A Jat ?

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bharti For This Useful Post:

avinashb (April 28th, 2014), hemanthooda (April 28th, 2014), Prikshit (April 28th, 2014), spdeshwal (April 29th, 2014)

If BJP tries to stall appointment of Lt Gen Suhag as COAS,BJP has to repent for it.We need to ensure defeat of BJP in coming assembly elections in Delhi & Haryana, waise bhi BJP is doing non Jat poltics in Haryana.
    "Whenever u r criticised, Don't get upset. Always remember this "No Stones r thrown on a fruitless tree"

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hemanthooda For This Useful Post:

avinashb (April 28th, 2014), Prikshit (April 28th, 2014), ZaildarTejSeng (May 17th, 2014)

There is no need to attach caste with appointments like COAS , I myslef want to see a clean and honest person to be COAS of India , Lt Gen Suhag was charged with some irregularities( more precisly the bribry charges) in Arms deals for SFF ( Special Frontier Force) when he was the Inspector General of SFF better wait for next govt and that will be really shameful situation when after investigations these charges will be proven correct and he will be stripped of the charge and if he is clean then i am still amazed what took it so long for current Indian govt to initiate an investigation and clear him from these charges . Where is the CBI report against the charges

As far and General of Armed forces is concerned there are many more factors otherthen the caste of a person which make the person to qualify for the position and i am still hoping that the caste of a person is not a criteria atleast for such positions , and no one is questioning why congress is pushing the appointment when they can easily wait till 16th May . Please go through the link pasted below . I think the arms lobby is playing its dirty tricks .

Bharti Ji you are supporting him as he is a Jat ..... what you will say about a corrupt Jat ?????

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/g.../1/179841.html

one more link for your info and to mild your boiling blood

http://archive.indianexpress.com/new...eneral/929729/

Dear fellow members,

Regards,
    Bharti.

..............Thanks.
    Last edited by SumitJattan; April 28th, 2014 at 12:57 PM.
    People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SumitJattan For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (April 28th, 2014), ranveer (May 9th, 2014), ssgoyat (April 28th, 2014)