View Poll Results: I opt for voting the party, for, it would stand in good stead for the Jat Community

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jndian National Congress

24 32.43%
  • Indian National Lok Dal

30 40.54%
  • Bhartiya Janta Party

16 21.62%
  • Bahujan Samaj Party

0 0%
  • HJC +

0 0%
  • Any other

1 1.35%
  • NOTA

3 4.05%
Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Whom to Vote in Haryana Assembly Elections, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by skharb View Post
    haryana m siddha sa farmula h bjp k liye.............capt. abimanyu ko cm candiditate kah kar election fight kare ........to inld hissar ka ground loose kar day gee .
    Great observation Kharb Sahab.

I am very sure that BJP wont help INLD in getting Sr. Chuatala out of Jail. They are eyeing the complete power because these kacchadhaari like R Sharma knows that Sr Chautala will twist their arms if BJP INLD comes to power. What to say about Capt. Abhimanyu? All knows very well. Koyle ki dalali me muh kala. Koyle ki dalali aur muh kala hi hai.

This ploy of capt abhimanyu wont work.

Jats needs a Pan Jat leadership.. be it Capt Amrinder, Ch Hooda, Ch Ajay Chautala or Ch Ajit.

Bahman/Baniya and Thakars, all listen carefully if they visit this site, if they dream of power in state, remember there will be a civil war situation. Jats by nature will not accept anyone else's dominance.
    Last edited by Samarkadian; May 30th, 2014 at 09:59 AM.
    "All I am trying to do is bridge the gap between Jats and Rest of World"

As I shall imagine, so shall I become.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samarkadian For This Useful Post:

amankadian (May 31st, 2014), Prikshit (May 30th, 2014), skharb (May 30th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (June 7th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    Ramvilas Sharma is nourishing the aim of becoming CM Haryana since 1998 but fate has prevented him even from becoming an MLA in the last three/four attempts from Mahendergarh constituency which he earlier represented. But then, who knows what is in store for him this time, we will have to wait and see as everything is possible in politics !

It seems the choice of candidates by various political parties during the assembly elections would seal the fate of 'wave' and very interesting battle of ballot would be witnessed !
    Ofcourse rambilash is very keen for the post and he had been and will try his best to get the chair but Dr sahab, I know him well he was in college with me, he would be very harmful for the community as CM, He is totally against jats

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (June 7th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Fateh View Post
    Ofcourse rambilash is very keen for the post and he had been and will try his best to get the chair but Dr sahab, I know him well he was in college with me, he would be very harmful for the community as CM, He is totally against jats
    One is keen or not that hardly matters, what high command thinks and the one who has mass base will be chosen for it. Till now no good candidate from BJP comes to my mind for CM post(same is the case with congress/inld).
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post

I am very sure that BJP wont help INLD in getting Sr. Chuatala out of Jail. They are eyeing the complete power because these kacchadhaari like R Sharma knows that Sr Chautala will twist their arms if BJP INLD comes to power. What to say about Capt. Abhimanyu? All knows very well. Koyle ki dalali me muh kala. Koyle ki dalali aur muh kala hi hai.

Jats needs a Pan Jat leadership.. be it Capt Amrinder, Ch Hooda, Ch Ajay Chautala or Ch Ajit.

Bahman/Baniya and Thakars, all listen carefully if they visit this site, if they dream of power in state, remember there will be a civil war situation. Jats by nature will not accept anyone else's dominance.
    BJP-INLD are tend to form an alliance in some form or the other, otherwise chances of hung assembly would be more. Ofcourse both BJP-INLD did well in LS elections so in state elections same trend will follow. But again election will be candidate oriented rather then local issues. Even congress will find it difficult to name a CM. One thing is for sure haryana state assembly elections would be no less intresting as LS elections were.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

skharb (May 30th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (June 7th, 2014), sunnytewatia (May 30th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by skharb View Post
    haryana m siddha sa farmula h bjp k liye.............capt. abimanyu ko cm candiditate kah kar election fight kare ........to inld hissar ka ground loose kar day gee .
    What an idea:

BJP !

Jat !!

as CM candidate in Haryana !!!
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    One is keen or not that hardly matters, what high command thinks and the one who has mass base will be chosen for it. Till now no good candidate from BJP comes to my mind for CM post(same is the case with congress/inld).
    Beta I am fully aware what matters, also there is no mass leader in bjp of haryana, Rambilash has succeeded in keeping chautala away and Abhimanue was also side lined, he has clout with rajputs as well as susma so he may capture the chair if bjp gets majority, if that happens, it will be very bad for the community. Even I feel he will try his best to give less tickets to jats in vidhan sabha also, so let us waite and see what steps bjp takes for elections in the state
    Last edited by Fateh; May 30th, 2014 at 04:45 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fateh For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Samarkadian View Post

bhai sahab ............jyda to m kah nahi sakta lakin narnaund capt abihmanayu ko cm k naam per 50000 s jita sakti h..
    jatto k liye apne area ki tarrki bhi jarrori h ............na ki lathi k soddh bandhye in pan leaders k galya firee jaywe.....
    ch. hooda ji k anne k badd ...........kahwat s gaon m ki sanghi ki bidrroo(drain nala)barhi chla s arr mahraye nahar bhi sukhi ...........
    agar ye(abhimanyu) nahi hota to inld ko hi support hogi area base p .
    Last edited by skharb; May 30th, 2014 at 09:23 PM.

What an idea:

BJP !

Jat !!

kyu nahi agar haryana mey agay badhna h ..............na too 5......7 seat k sahare karte rahe apni rajniti !!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to skharb For This Useful Post:

RathiJi (May 31st, 2014)

What an idea:

BJP !

Jat !!

it may be rumors but have also heard in local area ( Jat belt RtK,JJR SNP), BJP may project Capt Abhimanu as CM candidate. Possibility may be there...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sanjaymalik For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (June 4th, 2014), skharb (June 5th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (June 7th, 2014)

Beta I am fully aware what matters, also there is no mass leader in bjp of haryana, Rambilash has succeeded in keeping chautala away and Abhimanue was also side lined, he has clout with rajputs as well as susma so he may capture the chair if bjp gets majority, if that happens, it will be very bad for the community. Even I feel he will try his best to give less tickets to jats in vidhan sabha also, so let us waite and see what steps bjp takes for elections in the state
    I think BJP will do justice to haryana, they will project a suitable candidate, there is no gainsaying the fact that winnability is what parties keep in mind. If i look back and see BJP ruled states, we have good CM candidates. Ramvilas is not a mass puller, so his chances are feeble, rest politics in uncertain. Wait n watch is the best policy in current scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Prikshit View Post
    . Ramvilas is not a mass puller,.
    rambilas sharma to apni 7 piddeya ka jugad kar jya ga ticket dilane m ............sahi kha h mass leader too choodo iss pandat n mass bhi na pasand karti even m.garh ki
    Last edited by skharb; June 2nd, 2014 at 09:14 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to skharb For This Useful Post:

BJP to project CM candidate ahead of Assembly poll
    Geetanjali Gayatri
    Tribune News service
    Chandigarh, June 3
    With the BJP experiment of projecting Narendra Modi as its prime ministerial candidate having succeeded at the Centre, the party is set to replicate the model when Haryana goes to the polls in October this year.
    Buoyed by the party's success in the parliamentary elections, the Haryana BJP, which has always fought elections in alliance with a regional party, sees this election as the only opportunity to "stand on its own feet" in the state. So, party leaders are keen that the BJP enters the election fray with a face.
    Sources in the BJP said the few names doing the rounds in party circles are those of all-India working committee member Manohar Lal Khattar, national spokesperson Capt Abhimanyu, Ministers of State Rao Inderjit and Krishan Pal Gurjar, besides Kisan Morcha president OP Dhankar and leader of the BJP legislature party Anil Vij and state unit president Ram Bilas Sharma.
    Sources said that the BJP could spring a surprise by bringing in Union Minister Sushma Swaraj to give impetus to the party campaign though she is unlikely to leave her present assignment.

To read further report about these probable B J P candidates in line as Chief Minister in Haryana, log and read :

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2014/20140604/haryana.htm#1

But Ram Bilas Sharma has this to add on the BJP-HJC alliance :

Decision on ties with HJC soon: Sharma
    Sushil Manav
    Tribune News Service
    Sirsa, June 3
    State BJP president Ram Bilas Sharma today said the party’s central leadership would soon take the final call on whether or not to continue the alliance with Kuldeep Bishnoi’s Haryana Janhit Congress (HJC).

Sharma, who was in Sirsa for a ‘Karyakarta Maha Sammelan’, said the statements of party Ambala City MLA Anil Vij and newly-elected MPs such as Ashwani Chopra were their personal views .
    He said the BJP and the HJC had fought the Lok Sabha election together and the alliance was intact. Sharma said he wanted the alliance with the HJC to continue and would strive for it. “We will submit our report to the central leadership, but it's decision will prevail,” he clarified.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (June 4th, 2014)

Going by the indications of the recent general elections, Congress will bite the dust in Haryana as well - thanks to rampant corruption and govt. highhandedness.

People will vote either for BJP or a party which will support/align with the BJP. Of course there would be some people who would consider caste to be a bigger consideration for casting their votes. Hope BJP and INLD realize this concern of the people of Haryana and field as many good Jat candidates as possible, thereby making it easier for the electorate to vote out the corrupt, communal and criminal Congress.

Though I do not support any one non-Congress party over the other, I am impressed with the performance of INLD and am sure they will do wonders in the forthcoming elections in Haryana and seeing their stellar performance BJP would be forced to break the alliance with anti-Jat HJC and forge a new alliance with INLD thereby ensuring that with better coordination between the centre and the state, 'achhe din' arrive for the people of the state as well.

Only hope that INLD further transforms itself and strengthens its internal democracy and functioning. There are a few not so pleasant stories which still do the rounds of the highhanded behaviour of the erstwhile INLD governments in Haryana. Also hope that it does not go the Samajwadi Party way where people of UP had great expectations from a young and educated Akhilesh Yadav. We all know the Jungle Raj that they have spread in UP now.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AbhikRana For This Useful Post:

deveshdahiya (June 6th, 2014), Prikshit (June 6th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (June 7th, 2014), vikasgulia (June 6th, 2014)

According to newspaper reports, Haryana INLD president, Ashok Arora has said that his party would contest on all the ninety seats in the coming Assembly Elections.

According to newspaper reports, Haryana INLD president, Ashok Arora has said that his party would contest on all the ninety seats in the coming Assembly Elections.
    inld ki wave h haryana m aise m bjp k think tank ko apne patte soch samajh kar chalne padengye ...........

25. The Following User Says Thank You to skharb For This Useful Post:

In forthcoming Assembly elections in Haryana, the Congress will be led by Bhupendra Singh Hooda as the demand of change of leadership in the State has been finally rejected by the high command.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

nrao (June 9th, 2014)

On Saturday, when CM BS Hooda and State Congress President Ashok Tanwar visited Yamunanagar to address the party workers, one section of Congress workers including Sadhaura MLA Raj Pal Bhukari boycotted the Meeting resulting in a very thin audience to hear and cheer the leaders.

However, in view of the looming state assembly elections, the CM was lavish in making declaration of various new schemes and revising the old ones to appease the electorate.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (June 9th, 2014)

aap party haryana m restructure kar rahi h apne leaders yoginder yadav and pandat ji navin jaihind ke combine leadership m
    dekhna hoga agle 2 month m kitne pakad bana paygey jat voters p !

I heard, in Haryana, all non jat communities have come together for assembly election, is it true--------?

I heard, in Haryana, all non jat communities have come together for assembly election, is it true--------?
    Whats new in it Fateh ji? This is happening since day one....