Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What should we call these type of people?

Quote Originally Posted by DrRajpalSingh View Post
    See, the next few posts and nothing more than personal comments on one another and no substantive progress of discussion on the theme, if there is one !

Is it proper way to discuss the issues, soul searching on our part, the participants needed !
    ye problem widely h..............orr depend karti h apni personal egos and relationship p orr greediness of relatives per.

very well said sir
    the whole situation in the original post is so ambiguous and is showing only one sided story .if this trend is enhanced in JL , in no time this social respo section will be full of "kahani ghar ghar ki".
    i do agree we have to talk about morality in our society but that doesn't mean we will be posting someones personal life over here for public discussion.the whole situation could have been discussed in more generalized way without pinpointing someone

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pankajpotaliya For This Useful Post:

skharb (May 13th, 2014), sunnytewatia (May 12th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by pankajpotaliya View Post
    very well said sir
    the whole situation in the original post is so ambiguous and is showing only one sided story .if this trend is enhanced in JL , in no time this social respo section will be full of "kahani ghar ghar ki".
    i do agree we have to talk about morality in our society but that doesn't mean we will be posting someones personal life over here for public discussion.the whole situation could have been discussed in more generalized way without pinpointing someone
    You seem to have too much interest in seeing my thread quashed. What are you trying to hide? You have been attacking me from the beginning. Do you own this site? who gave you authority to attack posters? last time I checked this site was made by a member who shares my surname and he made this site for every jat. Stop trying to intimidate.
    I am seeing old posts where posters who had made honest posts have been attacked and shooed way by other posters or admin. I see they are no longer posting here. That is what will happen here. Then all you will have are useless timepass topics like who is great jat . hema malini is a jat..

Kalyug! Greed surpasses Self respect!
    Stop Common nonsense