Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pls share health tips !!

Quote Originally Posted by cooljat View Post
    If you love Red Meat .. I would highly recommend pork ribs and Beacon with eggs.
    Have you tried these ... so yummm!
    Hey Bud, by beacon you mean red beacon or perhaps a firefly ? Anyhow read this my friend:

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/...bout-red-meat/

3. Worst Type of Red Meat

One of the worst types of red meat for you is ham. Whether baked, glazed or country-style, this variety of red meat is high in fat (7.7 grams of fat, with 2.7 grams of saturated fat) and sodium (1,275 milligrams of sodium, which is about half of the daily recommended amount).

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    If you are such an expert on meat, please throw some light on Halal vs Jhatka meat also.

RK^2
    Lets not delve into religious practices of different communities. This thread is about nutrition and healthy tips.

Quote Originally Posted by vk23 View Post
    Lets not delve into religious practices of different communities. This thread is about nutrition and healthy tips.
    Wish you cared for the religious sensitivity of all those who don't eat meat of any kind. Hope you know that majority of Jats are strictly vegetarian and don't take even egg.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rkumar For This Useful Post:

cooljat (August 31st, 2014), Prikshit (August 31st, 2014), sanjeev_balyan (August 31st, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Wish you cared for the religious sensitivity of all those who don't eat meat of any kind. Hope you know that majority of Jats are strictly vegetarian and don't take even egg.

RK^2
    If vegetarian Jats get offended with such comments then they cannot live in this globalized world. Other friend cooljat seems to be a non vegetarian. But you did not object to his comments but you jumped straight on me when I said it's off topic. Lets carry on with nutrition and healthy facts.

Stay away from sugar as much as you can. I know it's not that easy but control the sugar intake by setting some targets. Sugar is the biggest killer which make you fat and diabetic. Have low GI food. Wheat germs is the most nutritious element in wheat flour. It's got fiber, vitamins, healthy fatty acids and minerals. If roti is your staple food then try to add wheat germs to the flour before making a dough. You can read about wheat germ here:

http://wheatgerm.in/wheat-germ/

If you spend long hours sitting at desk, make sure you get the right posture. If you slouch while sitting at a desk or walking, standing then does not matter how much you workout in the morning or evening, it would not be useful to reduce the belly fat. Therefore make sure you always maintain a straight back in a comfortable position.