Thread: Looking for Jobs? (Check this page)

Thumbs up Looking for Jobs? (Check this page)

Hi everyone,

If you are looking for employment opportunities than keep on checking this page as, I would be posting various job on this page.
    For more details Like our Facebook page facebook.com/edifyglobal

Kind Regards to all,
    Dhama
    (Recruiter)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kabirr For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (June 10th, 2014)

New jobs for MBA, BBA, BE, BSc, MSc, BCA and MCA graduated at edifyglobal.com/jobs

For jobs updates check facebook.com/edifyglobal

Quote Originally Posted by kabirr View Post
    Hi everyone,

If you are looking for employment opportunities than keep on checking this page as, I would be posting various job on this page.
    For more details Like our Facebook page facebook.com/edifyglobal

Kind Regards to all,
    Dhama
    (Recruiter)
    Thanks for starting this thread. But it has been noticed that no vacancy/job opportunity has been posted on the thread. Though it is also correct that no much time has passed after this thread was started. I suggest that if any member comes to know of any job opportunity he/she can display this on this thread. It is also suggested that members can extend some help, if they are so capable, to the members in getting a job. Though the main focus should be for jobs to young children yet the jobs for elderly also can also be posted (though for the elderly the jobs can be both well paid, not very well paid or sort of honorary type. So this can work as a job search site which will be beneficial to the community as a whole.

Regards,
    Hari Prem Malik

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HPMalikDaboda For This Useful Post:

AryanPoonia (July 1st, 2014), Prikshit (June 10th, 2014), yogeshdahiya007 (June 10th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by HPMalikDaboda View Post
    Thanks for starting this thread. But it has been noticed that no vacancy/job opportunity has been posted on the thread. Though it is also correct that no much time has passed after this thread was started. I suggest that if any member comes to know of any job opportunity he/she can display this on this thread. It is also suggested that members can extend some help, if they are so capable, to the members in getting a job. Though the main focus should be for jobs to young children yet the jobs for elderly also can also be posted (though for the elderly the jobs can be both well paid, not very well paid or sort of honorary type. So this can work as a job search site which will be beneficial to the community as a whole.

Regards,
    Hari Prem Malik
    Hi,
    If you check there are numerous threads where we mention the job openings in various fields, and Dr Rajapal ji often post govt job openings. A solution with can contain your suggestion could be, those who are in need may share their education details/area of expertise on the basis on which we JLanders may try our best to help them.

Thanks
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

yogeshdahiya007 (June 10th, 2014)

A word of caution for users- DO NOT PAY for jobs/visa. Authentic recruiters or employers will not ask for money and will sponsor your visa.
    सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
    वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
    गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
    हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to desijat For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (June 11th, 2014)

New jobs for MBA, BBA, BE, BSc, MSc, BCA and MCA graduated at edifyglobal.com/jobs

For jobs updates check facebook.com/edifyglobal
    Instead of asking the members to divert to join your face book page, it would be better if you kindly put the information right here on this page.

As of now, is there are really any openings in the field of listed qualifications as MBA..........etc. at edifyglobal or not, the information remains incomplete for those who have no face book account.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (June 11th, 2014)

Thank you Mr. Malik for your post, well I am gonna post list of jobs very soon (Private-sector jobs only, we don't promote any government jobs for now). And for the friends who are saying to beware of consultants asking for money is again an ugly truth of many fake and unqualified consultants (Like in the case of employment hoax for Dubai- Sources from various documentaries). Our team, who are alumni of highly reputed universities worldwide, works as free consultants for the job seekers. There are various companies which have agreements with us for their job openings, but if you have seen in other forums or sites, the company names are not unclosed on any forum by a consultancy. I would give the details of jobs on this page, but without an company name for ex: Job opening in IT firm (Requiring JAVA and Php experts) Qualification required for applying etc. The candidate needs to check the full information on our site and agree that they are providing correct information. Liking us on facebook is good option as we are going to update daily job information on it as well. And, for those who don't have Facebook accounts don't need to worry as they can easy register on our job portal and get emails for jobs according to their experience and qualifications.
    For any other discussion or query please post it in this thread! And, a information for the people who are looking jobs there are going to be some on-spot job fairs very soon in Delhi NCR regions which I would keep you all informed about on this forum.
    Kind Regards,
    Dhama

Job opening for MBA (Marketing) Graduates with experience of 2-4 years.
    Client based in
    Delhi NCR
    Pay Scale: 25k to 30k
    Number of Vacancies: 1

Required Skills:

- Fluent English
    - Good presentation skills
    - Good communication skills
    - Customer focus attitude and commendable follow through skills
    - Travel requirements - Delhi NCR

Soft Skills we're looking for individuals who:

- Take ownership of their tasks
    - Are detail oriented
    - Like working with numbers
    - Are proactive
    - Love working in a rapidly evolving industry

Role and Responsibilities:

- Building Presentations / Market research reports / Increase sales.
    - Will be giving presentation to clients.
    - Advising the customer on the features/benefits of the available software add ons.
    - Managing site visit for the customer.

If interested post information on
    edifyglobal.com/jobs the interview would be followed by an telephonic interview with our consultants and than on-site client interview.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kabirr For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (June 12th, 2014)

Well, Mr. Janghu thanks you for your comment and concerned towards Jatland. I agree with you, to some extent not everyone is on facebook (Point noted), therefore people would be required to go and apply on our job portal at-least. If someone does not know how to use job portals can send me a p.m. And, another thing if you need assistance with CV or Resume let me know, I generally don't go to that extent due to limitation of time, but Jatland is surely going to be assisted well. Apologies if I am unable to update this thread on regular basis, I believe quality updates would benefit more than quantity on this page.

Kind Regards,
    Dhama

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kabirr For This Useful Post:

DrRajpalSingh (June 12th, 2014)

Job opening for MBA (Marketing) Graduates with experience of 2-4 years.
    Client based in
    Delhi NCR
    Pay Scale: 25k to 30k
    Number of Vacancies: 1

Required Skills:

- Fluent English
    - Good presentation skills
    - Good communication skills
    - Customer focus attitude and commendable follow through skills
    - Travel requirements - Delhi NCR

Soft Skills we're looking for individuals who:

- Take ownership of their tasks
    - Are detail oriented
    - Like working with numbers
    - Are proactive
    - Love working in a rapidly evolving industry

Role and Responsibilities:

- Building Presentations / Market research reports / Increase sales.
    - Will be giving presentation to clients.
    - Advising the customer on the features/benefits of the available software add ons.
    - Managing site visit for the customer.

If interested post information on
    edifyglobal.com/jobs the interview would be followed by an telephonic interview with our consultants and than on-site client interview.
    This is the proper solution to the quest of the job-seekers that they apply to edifyglobal.com/jobs to which you are going to put information about the vacancies here under this thread.

Thanks and best wishes,
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DrRajpalSingh For This Useful Post:

kabirr (June 12th, 2014)

-- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

vacancy in INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR POPULATION SCIENCES, An autonomous organization under administrative control of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India

21. The Following User Says Thank You to pdhillon For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (July 1st, 2014)

Looking for Jobs

Somebody very close to me is in search of a job in Australia. He is a Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer having about five years experience after doing B Tech. He has an Austrialian PR and is at present in Australia. He is in search of a good job befitting his education and experience. If any friend can help I will be grateful. My email address is haripremmalik@gmail.com

23. The Following User Says Thank You to HPMalikDaboda For This Useful Post:

Prikshit (July 1st, 2014)

Very nice to know this sharing for freshers/jobseekers
    Balbir Khatri