Thread: Mahabharat and the Ice age

Mahabharat and the Ice age

Dear Friends,

I am venturing to put forward my hypothesis that the large scale wars have drastic effects on climate change. There is enough archeological proof now that the city of Dwarika submerged into the see after the death of Lord Krishna. Westerns claim that this was because of the end of ice age around 10,000 BC. One wonders what brought the end of ice age ? Was it because of massive Mahabharat battle and the devastating use of fire power used in the battle ? I tend to think so. Let us try to put supporting and contrary views together in this thread.

RK^2
    There are many paths leading to God, politics is certainly not one of them...

To carry forward my hypothesis, I screened few scientific papers on the subject. This one is quite interesting and seems to point towards unexplained source of CO2;

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...-last-ice-age/

My wild guess would be that the advanced Mahabharat period civilization and the great war, both led to excessive CO2 and thereby onset of the end of last ice age.

RK^2

To carry forward my hypothesis, I screened few scientific papers on the subject. This one is quite interesting and seems to point towards unexplained source of CO2;

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...-last-ice-age/

My wild guess would be that the advanced Mahabharat period civilization and the great war, both led to excessive CO2 and thereby onset of the end of last ice age.

RK^2

dwarka

i agree with you RK siir
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Most+Fascinating+Underwater+Ruins+03.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	17162Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dwaraka3.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	17163Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2002112000450202.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	17164
    Last edited by agodara; June 27th, 2014 at 10:37 PM.

dwarka

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dwarka11.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	17165But miles off the shore is the real deal, 120 feet below.Here below is a recreation of the underwater structures dated back to the end of the last ice age.An object recovered has been carbon dated to 7500 BC. So the mature phase of the city is estimated at 12,000 BC.Â*
    images from here
    http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=31826&KW=r1a1&PN=2
    Last edited by agodara; June 27th, 2014 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rkumar View Post
    Dear Friends,

I am venturing to put forward my hypothesis that the large scale wars have drastic effects on climate change. There is enough archeological proof now that the city of Dwarika submerged into the see after the death of Lord Krishna. Westerns claim that this was because of the end of ice age around 10,000 BC. One wonders what brought the end of ice age ? Was it because of massive Mahabharat battle and the devastating use of fire power used in the battle ? I tend to think so. Let us try to put supporting and contrary views together in this thread.

RK^2
    Thanks for selecting a very interesting and important topic for in depth probe. Hope the discussion would be able to cut ice on many issues of historic significance all over the globe.
    History is best when created, better when re-constructed and worst when invented.