Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chaupal

Quote Originally Posted by desijat View Post
    Bhai uske lie JL ko apna portal manna jaruri hai, and that doesnt seem to be the case with most of the members, including me. There was a time when JL was a pride but now it is one run of the mill portal for community. In an ideal world we all own it, but in reality we only see one moderator active here Mr. Rajpal- no active participation from leading members even.
    Bhai baat to teri b sahi hai. Lekin jab yaha itne moderators bana rakhe hain to ye kaam unko bhi karna chahiye, yha aise he na faltu me posts delete krte ghoome hain..........

Searches bot jyda hain Jatt group, jat fb pages, jat forums, jat blogs se related, inper Jatland ki ranking bot niche hai, usko improve krne ki jarurat hai jo SEO se hogi.
    Regards

VIKAS DHANKHAR

THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IN THE WORLD IS AN IDEA.:rolleyes:
    THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD IS ONE WITH AN IDEA....!!!!!!
    :rolleyes:

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikasJAT For This Useful Post:

anilsangwan (August 14th, 2014), narvir (August 18th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by amankadian View Post
    When I joined that time I used to find around 30-40 members online. Here was a different Chatroom style. Chatroom main bhi kam se kam 10-15 her time beith raha karte hai.
    Yes those were good old days. People used to get together in chat room during day time to chat with fellow members.

There used to be good debates on all subjects. Jatland is going through a different phase now. Members have changed, debate style is changed, politics is changed, topics are changed but that if life. Change is the only constant thing here.
    जागरूक ती अज्ञानी नहीं बनाया जा सके, स्वाभिमानी का अपमान नहीं करा जा सके , निडर ती दबाया नहीं जा सके भाई नुए सामाजिक क्रांति एक बार आ जे तो उसती बदला नहीं जा सके ---ज्याणी जाट।

दोस्त हो या दुश्मन, जाट दोनुआ ने १०० साल ताईं याद राखा करे