Thread: Body cleansing and natural fat burners !!

Body cleansing and natural fat burners !!

Hi All,

Below given are few good links which tells how to go about body cleansing and detoxification. Also we have links which tell us of natural fat burners.

http://www.health.com/health/article...0136_4,00.html
    http://bembu.com/natural-ways-to-detox-your-body
    http://livewell.jillianmichaels.com/...ners-5056.html
    http://lethow.com/health/fat-burning-foods/

Kindly add your experience and other links which can be useful for fellow jatlanders.
    -- Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
    -- When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Prikshit For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (September 6th, 2014), amankadian (September 3rd, 2014), deveshdahiya (July 15th, 2014), sukhbirhooda (July 29th, 2014)

Plexus Slim

Plexus Slim is one of best product for woman. It's a pink colour drink for weight lose.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amankadian For This Useful Post:

sukhbirhooda (September 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by amankadian View Post
    Plexus Slim is one of best product for woman. It's a pink colour drink for weight lose.
    Dear Aman nvr evr suggest such products.in fact all such product are biomolecules with many side effects
    these can even cause infertility problems , see the chemical coposition before using such products and prescription of a good physician.
    IF U WANT TO GIVE SUMTHING TO OTHERS
    GIVE THE SMILE N RESPECT.
    REMEMBER ITS EASY TO BREAK ANYTHING BUT REVERSE IS NOT TRUE.
    ENJOY THE HUMAN SPIRIT.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to preetikhatri For This Useful Post:

AbhikRana (September 6th, 2014), cooljat (September 6th, 2014), rekhasmriti (September 6th, 2014), soniadabas (September 6th, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by preetikhatri View Post
    Dear Aman nvr evr suggest such products.in fact all such product are biomolecules with many side effects
    these can even cause infertility problems , see the chemical coposition before using such products and prescription of a good physician.
    May be you have strong research about Plexus Slim Or you are just reading through internet( articles or post of competitors who just want to bury reputation)

1. More than one million people use it every month.

2. It was funded 2006, Company Growth Rate is around 17000% in last 3 years.

#2 top company about health.

2013- Revenue 160 Million.

This is most fasting growing product in international market for weight lose products.

FDA Approved.

Without Result, Without Effect, Without Natural results, Without being a safe product

How it is possible? Why it's become number one company if it's just a biomolecules

Some people think it bad to have supplements. Why it's bad to use supplements while a farmer using Chemical for his crop. Don't eat anything everything have chemical.

People just have wrong direction about supplements that these all product have side effect.

Rule of Health Industry.

1. If there is any single side effect from any product. that company must have to mention it on label of product.
    2. All product has been approved by FDA.
    3. These some country have strong rule and regulation for health products.
    4. If medicine and supplement have side effects then why people use them.

I am agree that these could not be fit for everyone. but these are safe to use. If any harm from product you can read the booklet or label of that product.

Jayda to ghee khane se peet karab ho jata hai Madam ji. Side effect to uske bhi hai. Kya log ghee khana band kar dege.

Buy anything and read the booklet of that product. I am sure you'll find me right. Every company mention side effects and benefits of product.

I'm not sure about detox products. But Dr John Bergman is by far the most knowledgeable individual I have come across regarding the subject (and any matter regarding health and disease). Would highly suggest you browse through his YouTube channel.

Here are some videos (my favs) that you may find useful:

Detoxification
    youtube.com/watch?v=QHKolQi1To8

Making Natural Detox Smoothies (playlist)
    youtube.com/watch?v=Xx38BYK6n9M&list=PLFQTQ56E1UAqKEfye5buOXWh-LLPQ1PTY

Foods that Heal VS. Foods that Kill
    youtube.com/watch?v=P2OcXDKBsiQ
    youtube.com/watch?v=3088iEBAyKQ
    youtube.com/watch?v=N-W-1hkPGHg

Home Remedies
    youtube.com/watch?v=fYi59VJpJak
    youtube.com/watch?v=HN4x7_sdy0c

Eliminating Medical Prescriptions
    youtube.com/watch?v=snwqNDu8vTc
    youtube.com/watch?v=Gq3q8k5c1s0
    youtube.com/watch?v=rD7PdyOU_L4
    youtube.com/watch?v=krUUcxwuRQw

Curing Allergies Naturally
    youtube.com/watch?v=7cSLdioofVM

Quote Originally Posted by preetikhatri View Post
    mujhe to ye biomolecules samajh hi nahi aate aur physicians kabhi itna batate nahi. Now, I stopped consulting doctors as well. Try for home remedies for many ailments like tulsi patta ras as nasal drops to melt down brain clots (mine is thick blood) and preventing from headaches and dizziness.

Tulsi-ginger tea with honey in boiled water to get rid of gastro and throat problems.

Silicon bandage for any previous sprain occurring due to chill weather.

Body massage and head spa also added to harmonize blood circulation.

Have also taken physio treatment but no relief and did some exercises alongwith herbal product intake. It helped in betterment.

Only cyst problem to be resolved is left. Still worried as it hinders my job continuity as well and due to it small size could not even get operated. Doctors are also helpless in that situation as they call it very normal but I feel it severe.

Adding, garlic heals stomach infections as I tried it.